• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Ryū no sensō

Well then @SummerWolf or @Saru it is up to you two to decides who will make the new genin.

Since everyone seems to be in agreement we will start over bot squad 12 & 14

@SummerWolf yes you can post for Niriko. After I look over Kiyoko's jounin I will either accept him or work with Kiyoko to get him where I can. But Squad 11 should be up tonight.

@Nenma Takashi thanks. I just wanted to know you were still around.

@ValkyrieRose I am thinking about who to put where I might change the teams up a bit. But I am not sure. I will keep your character and Hanarei's character together. However I am thinking of just having your jounin take over squad 14. I though about having Izayoi take it over, since he has a history with Mizuka. But I am not sure. Anyways I noticed her cs. I will look it over in a bit.

I apologize for all the tagging. But I am trying to make sure the people I am talking to know I first replied, and second that I am talking to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dai tenshi

Like I said, I kinda think its better to have all the players in a team be unique to one another. Not being in a squad together doesn't mean Sayuri and Mizuka can't be friends still. :P I'd say not to worry so much of characters having synergy with one another. If anything, it helps the scope of the RP if we do have connections together across various teams. I'm sure interactions can be done outside the teams, and there might be occasions in which teams might find themselves partnering with others. :P The most important thing for me I'd say would be keeping at least the base teams having all different players to make interactions more interesting. It doesn't mean there can't be times when someone might play say 2 Genin together in some larger group or a Genin and Jonin character from the same person being together in some certain mission with others, but having it just for the base teams which we will spend most of our time with we can always have different people to interact with and play upon. ^^

@Dai tenshi Ok, I will await a response from Summer and discuss with her about which one of us will be creating the genin.

@SummerWolf What are your thoughts on the matter, Summer? Shall I create the Genin or would you like to create him/her?

You can make it. ^-^ I've already got two other genin, so I'm good.

Speaking of, I'll be posting with those two relatively soon.

I think I am going to cry now. I don't know why, but the page where you can filter out jutsu to find the type and kind you want on the naruto wikia is broken. :'( at least for me that is

ya, it was for me too I had to find random wind jutsu lists and hope for the best. it was the one thing stopping me from ading fire release to my character- no real list

@SummerWolf Ok cool! I will create the Genin character them, since your cool with it.

I was having similar issues as well with the naruto wikia. I keep getting the error page and that, the list of (type here) techniques does not have a special page on the site. It has been a drag trying to find information and certain types or ranks list wise to aid in the process. Have been forced to find information and d rank techniques and etc one by one. Lol it's not fun.

I was close to having my selection of Jutsu finished, but was surprised to learn, two of the techniques are C-Rank and would not be able to use both and the other C-Rank as planned with the skill set idea I have.

@Kiyoko Tomoe After reading Kazuma's jutsu I won't be able to accept him at the moment. I am only allowing him to have three jutsu that are involved with using the eight inner gates. Otherwise he would be to powerful. The rest of the jutsu he uses can only be B rank or higher and can't be used with the eight inner gates. After that I will be able to accept him. I hope I was able to explain it in better detail then before.

xD Yeah... I'm getting different fonts into it. It didn't work as well as I had wanted.

Nenma Takashi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16220-dai-tenshi/ said:
@Dai tenshi[/URL] So would it be ok to add the Four leg technique to Kazuichi's jutsus
I don't see a problem. So go ahead.

ValkyrieRose said:
*pokes Dai* is Aura clear for submittal/ approval?
Sorry, I was distracted last night, and I didn't get a chance to look her over. I will a bit later today. I am busy at the moment.

I will be assigning the new squads today. And once I do that any squad that is complete can start posting

I hope Kazuichi gets the most flirty girl of all, one who makes a game out of teasing him and finding the most evil ways to shrugging him off after getting his attention to torment him! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back