• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Ryū no sensō

Coolios. :P Not sure as far as a character goes if I'll stick with what I got or make a new one. Probably should stick with current though might play with it a bit just for a fresh start.

Either way, I might be a little delayed getting in depending on how busy I am, I'm planning on getting teams for my RP set up tomorrow (well first batch) and working on starting it Saturday. I'll probably be able to, just might be a little slow. ^^;;

Sorry everyone I haven't posted anything get. Last night I was sick with a 100+ fever. I woke up with my bed drenched with sweat. I am going to the hospital right now since my fever is 102.1 right now. When I feel better I will get the post up. Sorry everyone.

Sorry I have been away for so long. But to make a long story short, after going to the hospital I was told I had multiple viruses. After a week of being stuck in my bed, I am better.

Now then I will get the new rp up sometime tomorrow. I will post the link her when it is done.

Alrighty. Hope you are 100% clean!

Will the new game use this same setting once again, or will it be a bit different?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanarei said:
Alrighty. Hope you are 100% clean!
Will the new game use this same setting once again, or will it be a bit different?
Debating that as a matter of fact. I am thinking I will, or will place the setting right after the end of the third shinobi war. However from there it will be an AU since I do not plan on following the cannon plot. We will be making up our story and plot as we go.

And thank you. I am feeling much better. Last week I felt like I was dying, I wished I would die, and finally rid myself of those lovely viruses. I never want to be sick like that ever again.

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]And thank you. I am feeling much better. Last week I felt like I was dying, I wished I would die, and finally rid myself of those lovely viruses. I never want to be sick like that ever again.

[/QUOTE]
Heh, I guess I'm not the only one that's been sick a lot lately. Just got over three weeks of hell a little bit ago and now I'm back again, or at least starting back up with it and praying it just hits a dead end on the highway to hell thus decides to turn back around... >~<

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Heh, I guess I'm not the only one that's been sick a lot lately. Just got over three weeks of hell a little bit ago and now I'm back again, or at least starting back up with it and praying it just hits a dead end on the highway to hell thus decides to turn back around... >~<

[/QUOTE]
Sorry to hear that Kiyoko. I do hope you stay healthy

I will leave the setting up to everyone here? Would you all like to stay with the same setting? Or place the setting right after the Third War. We will be following a AU plot and story line. If we stay with the same setting we will be staying on the cannon plot up to the end of the third war. After that it will be AU.

I personally like the idea of AU. Just using the story of Naruto up till and through the third war would be a good way to preserve it without making it a big hassle. Don't do it like I have or you will have a lot of work on the back end. :P lol

Well I am not making up my own lore. The lore and such will all be the same. But as for everything in the anime/Manga that won't happen

Coolios with me. :P Still uncertain what I'll do, either stick Hyuuga (maybe even venture to the branch family and have her a genius just for that bit of conflict :P ) or try maybe doing a Crystal based KG like in the Anime, though taking away its 'invulnerability' and the whole 'shattered people trapped in it into pieces' and keeping a general weakness to lightning and to some small extent Fire (in the case of flames mostly with high heat being able to make it more fragile and easier to break with other means instead of fully shattering it light lightning might be able to). :P Dunno though! xD

.... D: Notifs decided to take a hike on me. I'd be cool with this new rp/thread/yeah, though im a bit late to say so

Hanarei said:
Coolios with me. :P Still uncertain what I'll do, either stick Hyuuga (maybe even venture to the branch family and have her a genius just for that bit of conflict :P ) or try maybe doing a Crystal based KG like in the Anime, though taking away its 'invulnerability' and the whole 'shattered people trapped in it into pieces' and keeping a general weakness to lightning and to some small extent Fire (in the case of flames mostly with high heat being able to make it more fragile and easier to break with other means instead of fully shattering it light lightning might be able to). :P Dunno though! xD
I am fine with most cannon KG. So that is fine, I have no problem with the crystal KG. Anyways either character you choose I am sure it will be accepted.

*rubs hands together menacingly* Yesss.... I can put it to the test! :P

Alrighty. :P I'm sure I'll make my mind up once its time to decide. ^^

Well I should have the rp up tonight. I will just be the rules/setting and CS. I will add the rest later, but I want to get the rp up to give you all time to make or redo your cses.

Alright collios. :P I'll probably give a gander tomorrow night and hopefully try and get it all set up then. All I gotta do is do the hard part of making a choice of what I want to do. xD

Well it is a little late, and I am about to pass out. Instead of trying to finish half asleep with risk of messing something up I will be going to sleep. Sorry, but it sadly won't be up tonight. However I can promise and guarantee it will be up tomorrow. I look forward to finishing the rp, seeing everyone's characters, and starting the rp.

Alright Ladies and Gents the RP is up. However I have fleshed out the plot quite yet. So I am here to ask you all for your opinions. First do you want the rp to take place after or before the Third Shinobi war? Second which village would you prefer our characters be from?

Since the rp is already up I won't be able to wait very long for everyone to answer. So I will have to base it off whoever answers.

Perhaps just before the war begins and I would vote for a new village that isn't konoha, since it's been done and explored the most. Iwagakure and Kirigakure would my first choices but Suna and Kumogakure would be cool as well. Or what about takigakure/waterfall village?

I am thinking of doing a chunin or Jonin character, depending on what is selected for a village and plot. But either way it's cool to see the rp is up.

Personally I lean towards after the war (ideally a few years or so after with tension still being around). It would be easy enough to spark a war or the threat of one occuring during the RP.

As far as the village, I'd also vote as well away from Konoha just for uniqueness sake. Of course it always could be, though meh I'd be good with some other village. Could always throw a poll up about it. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back