• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto RP with twists RP (turned into 1x1)

"Annoying, sometimes boring, sometimes fun, depends on the situation" Aya says with a shrug and she adds "I think Minato just wants you and Naruto be become more responsible, Sasuke and I already are for the most part, but you two aren't".

Temari sighs "At least we're safely back at the village" she says, it was a surprise they hadn't ran into more trouble "You know Gaara, you and Aya are kinda the same, you both attract trouble" she says glancing at her brother.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Noriko looked, " More responsible of what?" She asked her confused. " He never talked to us about any responsibilities..."

Gaara looked at his sister, " It's not my fault I attract trouble. Aya goes to trouble not attract it.." he said to her sounding slightly annoyed.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Aya sighs "Okay, this conversation is,syarting to become useless" Aya says and she glances at Gaara "Technically I attract it, since spirits of my clan cone to me first" she says. She looks at Noriko and says "You're a ninja Noriko, he hopefully doesn't have to talk about it, you're responaible for never leaving your teammates alone, for getting missions done without too much trouble. We won't always have someone to help us or guide us, besides what if you were to lead a team one day? Then they're your responsibility too, you can't stay childish and immature forever, I learned that the hard way".

Temari smiles "Details detsils" she says and adds "Anyway you two, we should look for the Hokage, you two should do the same thing when you're done with whatever you want to do, just don't tun off okay?", she heads if to where she senses Kankuro and she sighs.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Noriko stared at her and looked away, "Dont you think I know that? I know we wont have Tsunade helping up with everything and I know I have to grow up... but let's face reality. I dont know about Naruto, but I know I wont stop acting childish and reckless anytime soon. It too early, I just started out in the shinobi world... Plus if anyone is going to lead a team it will be you, Saskue and Ezio... You guys are far more talent and mature than me" she started walking to where her dad is, " I probably be an average ninja.." She looked back at Aya, "But there is one think I know I wont do. I wont ever leave a teammate behind..." she finished as she continued walking. She hummed softly to herself, she wanted to get something to eat later. "Hey, Gaara do you any good place to eat? I am hungry"

Gaara sweatdropped, " Yeah, there is a place I know..."

"Perfect" Noriko chimed with a grin.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Actually, I won't ever lead a team, I'm not following the rank system the hidden Leaf has set out, once I finish my clans trial I'll be a full fledged ninja, I'll be doing whatever the Hokage needs me for, besides leading a team" Aya says following them "They respect my decision to not wear the headband, but I am a Leaf ninja" she adds.

Temari looks at Gaara "Why don't we all go get something to eat?" she asks and turns to Aya "Doesn't that mean that you're not bound to the village?"

Aya nods "I can go wherever I want, whenever I please, well once I finally got rid of the ears and the tail" she says and sighs "It's a pain to have them sometimes" she mumbles, no one had ever complimented them, besides Sasuke and Itachi.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Noriko sweatdropped, she felt like Aya missed her point, but didn't dwell on it. It's not like it would get her anywhere. She looked back at Aya when she mentioned her ears and tails, she found it a shame that the girl would want to get rid of them. She really liked them, 'Then again...' She sweardropped trying to let her mind wonder off. It only gave her a headache in the end. She sighed a bit, wanting to go home so she could vent in the forest or just medidate ir just runnaround the village at full speed. 'Think happy thoughts...' she thought to herself as she followed after the group to the restaurant.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"But we should meet up with Minato before doing anything" Aya says trying to smile, but all the times Naruto pulled on her tail were flashing in her mind "I think he's pretty worried about us, or not" she adds while wrapping her tail around her waist and her ears flat on her head so they blend in with her messy hair.

Temari sighs and she lightly hits Gaara "Go cheer Aya up" she whispers and she looks at Noriko "Aya is right, we should go see your father before doing anything else, since he might have news about our father and you two did run off without telling anyone".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Gaara looked at his sister confused as to why she hit him before looking at Aya. "Why do I have to cheer her up?..." he whispered to the gir. She should be telling Aya that since they were siblings, He didnt even know what to say to the girl to cheer her up.

Noriko looked at Temari, "Right we should..." She whispered back. " Why doesnt Gaara cheer up Aya and we go find him...?" She suggested.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Because if there is news then he has to be there too" Temari says and she adds "Besides, they might get along pretty good", she looks at her brother and then at Aya before focusing on where she's going "There they are" she says running over to Minato and Kankuro.

Aya runs over and hugs Minato which surprises him at first "Why don't you go exploring later?" he asks and adds "It might do you some good", he looks at the others and says "I hope she didn't drag you into too much danger", Aya rolls her eyes "Gaara came along with me when I told him to go back to the village".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Right.. I forgot.." Noriko said as she walked over to her dad with the two shinobi behind her.

"She didnt cause any trouble. She actually help get rid of an annoying rumor that has been spreading around the village.." Gaara said to the Hokage reassuring. He then noticed his brother who had a solemn look on his face. "... Did something happen?..."
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"You three should say goodbye to your father" Minato says and he looks at Gaara "What rumor?", Aya tilts her head thinking for a moment before she groans "I don't want to, plus I am going to need their permission" she says pointing to the sand siblings. "Permission for what?" Temari asks and Minato says "Aya her clan isn't only responsible for getting rid of spirits, whenever someone is about to die they are suppose to help that person, she will need to stab him with her sword, but it won't leave a wound, but she needs permission from the family", Temari looks at her siblings and says "I don't mind if he's that sick". Tsunade lands next to Minato and says "Okay he's getting even worse, which I though wasn't going to happen anymore".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Gaara stared at the group before he started heading towards the hospital where his father is at. Kankuro looked and followed after his brother to say his goodbyes to their father.

Noriko frowned as she watched them leave. She didn't have anything to say, not that it will do any good to anyone. She just remained silent and watched everyone discuss what to do next.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Guess I'd better follow them" Aya says, but Minato says "Wait until this evening, we'll be heading back first thing tomorrow morning, you can go look for things you want to bring back as a gift if you want to", he looks at Noriko and says "What's up with you? You're normally a lot more cheerful and you normally talk a lot more".

Temari sighs "So what should we do now? I mean, elder Chiyo could tsje care if us, but still" she says following after her brothers.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Noriko blinked at her father's question, " I am just tired... and it didn't seem there was anything for me to say.." She answered not wanting him to know her real reason for being so quiet. She had a lot on her mind and didn't feel like talking. " I am gonna go explore the village some more. Promise I won't into trouble" She smiled before running off again.
---
"We can figure that out late" Gaara stated as he headed towards the hospital with Kankuro.

" I only trust Grandma Chiyo in the village to take care of us," Kankuro said to his sister as he ran.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Noriko wait up!" Aya says following her and she quickly catches up to her "What's wrong? I mean you don't look tired" she says with a sigh "Are you still bothered by what I ssid?" she asks and adds "Not that I wanna force you to tell me, but hey, you did get to brush my tail, so... I'm hoping you can sort of trust me to tell me what's wrong".

Temari sighs, she hoped it would end up okay fot them "I think she's going to be busy with the other patients though" she mumbles, not to mention that someone had to fill the position of Kazekage.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Noriko blinked when she heard Aya calling her. She turned to look at the fox girl as she slowed down to a walk. '' I just need time to think about everything...and I am a bit homesick..." She added feeling a bit pathetic about the last bit. She rubbed her arm a bit as she speed walked, " You should go talk to dad... you have to do that ceremony thing..." She smiled at her.
---
"We could just live on our own... can't we?" Gaara asked his sister as he looked back at the girl.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Aya crosses her arms "It's not weird to be homesick, I have that too sometimes, do you have any idea how much I miss my village sometimes" she says and adds "And I can't really do the ceremony, as you call it, with others in the room, that's against the rules", she keeps up with Noriko and thinks for a while "Are you homesick because you miss Naruto? And it's not really a ceremony, all I have to do is stab the guy with my sword".

Temari shrugs "We'll see" she says as they arrive at the hospital "I doubt Elder Chiyo will let us live on our own though".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Noriko slowly nodded at the girl's question, "Yeah and other reasons" She added with a smile. "It's a bit odd to be away from him. We are inseparable like mom would say" she laughed a little at some of the trouble she and the blond boy got into where they were younger. Now that she thinks about it, ' What was I thinking when we did some of those pranks?' She thought.

"We are wondering the same thing" The same voice grumbled stated causing the redhead to stop and look around.

Noriko sweatdropped getting something was a bit off, "I think I really am tired...."
----
"But if she can't take care of us, there isn't really much for her say...'' Gaara said as he walked into the hospital with Kankuro.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

"What are the other reasons?" Aya asks hearing her snake hiss at someone, probably the anbu of the hidden Sand village, the spirits really hated the anbu of each village "Hey Noriko, wanna visit my village after our first mission?" she asks putting her hands behind her back "The tree of spirits should be in bloom by then, I always visit to see it" she says it and she glances at Noriko "And you can see spirits then, even you would be able to see them, it's beautiful and it could maybe ease your mind, there has never been anyone outside the clan watching though".

Temari sighs following her two brother "We're here to see our father" she says and a medical nin nods "Follow me" she says and leads the kids to the room.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back