• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto RP with twists RP (turned into 1x1)

Gaara tilted his head at what he saw her break down the wall.
---
Noriko just nodded to Tenmari, not having anything to say. She turned around and head back to her father. Kankuro sigh a bit at the girl, " I'll help you look as well.." He said to Tenmari looking at her.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Aya jumps back and mumbles "There isn't enough room to fight here" she says, it didn't help that she actually had to get close to it "You know Gaara, if you're just gonna watch then you can help me out too".

Temari nods "I guess Noriko is worried, but she doesn't seem like she's capable of handling things herself yet" she says and adds "A guard saw them heading that way", she points towards the place they are and asks "Isn't that cave in that area somewhere".

Minato is listening to Taunade's report "I see, so he's only getting worse" he says earning a nod "His kids would do wise to say goodbye, he won't have until tomorrow" Tsunade says "I haven't see Aya and Noriko all day though".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

The floating eyeball disappeared and Gaara appeared next to Aya. " I am not helping until you tell me what is going on. We left the village and they are probably looking for us..."
---
"Well.. let's head there then" he said to Tenmari as he headed off in the direction if the cave. He hopes the two didnt get into any trouble and were alright.
---
Noriko appeared in behind Minato and Tsunade. She walked over to them quietly, " Hey... Aya and Gaara sort of went missing..." She said to the two adults.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Aya sighs "Well that monster there is a spirit that likes to show himself to everyone" she says pointing to the hideous looking see through creature "And my clan is responsible for keeping the balance of the life and death" she says and adds "Meaning me, I go missing every week or so" she says and jumps backwards "The problem is, I have to get close to it" she says.

Kankuro sighs "Well Gaara will be careful, but Aya looks like she gets in trouble weekly" he says and adds "So they're probably in trouble".

Minato looks at Noriko "I get that Aya missing, but Gaara" he says and sighs "Go with Temari and Kankuro to find them, if Aya is missing they might be in trouble" he says.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Hmm...I see..." Gaara said as he stared at the creature before he jumped back as well. He then created some sand tentacles and tried to hold the creature down.
---
Noriko blinked, she was kind of surprised her dad would let her look for Aya. She just nodded before head off to the spot where she last saw Kankuro and Temari.

Kankuro sighed, " We will be in deep trouble if either of them get hurt.." He said before seeing Noriko heading towards them.

"Dad said to go with you guys and find Aya and Gaara.." Noriko said to Temari and Kankuro.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Aya runs over the wall, but has to dodge one of it's arms, so she cuts it off letting her sword absorb the arm "This might be a problem, there's not enough space here to fight it" she says landing next to Gaara again "But I don't know what it will do outside the cave".

Temari sweatdrops "I wonder why they would suddenly leave the village though" she says, especially with the ghost rumor around "Noriko, does Aya go missing often without a reason?" she asks looking at the girl.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

" Cant we just trap it in the cave with a seal?" He asked as he blocked an attack from the creature before pushing it back.
---
Noriko nodded, " She disappears once every week and would never tell me where she goes or what she does..." she answered.

Kankuro sighed, "Great so we dont have an idea of what she does.."

"Pretty much..." Noriko added.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Aya shakes her head "That would only make things worse, I did that as a kid once and Minato gave me a long lectute about clan responsibilities" she says, there had to be a way to smaller "I could try cutting it in piece, but it's arms are annoyingly long" she says with a sweatdrop.

"She did see the tailed beast, maybe she leaves because of her clan's ability. She did mentioned she can see spirits right?" Temari asks, even if Aya hadn't mentioned that then it was a little obvious to those with ears and tails.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Hm..." Gaara thought for a moment. He then used the jutsu called sand coffin on the create. He narrowed his eyes and closed his hand, hopefully crushing it completely.
---
"She never tells me anything... All I know, her clan was killed off and the Uchida's adopted her. The Uchidad then got killed off an my dad adopted her. Othwr than that I dont know much about her, othwr than some of her clan traditions..."
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

The sand is broken and Aya calls her one headed snakes and the creature wraps itself around the spirit "Let's go outside, I can't fight something like this in a cave" she says and runs towards the exit, pulling Gaara along, she needed an open space so she could think of a strategy.

Temari sweatdrops "What traditions?" she asks tilting her head, very little was known about the soul clan, so every bit of information would be usefull "Also, you should get to know her more, you're friends and family right?" she asks.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Gaara followed after the girl. He looked back to see that the spirit was following after them. He put up a sand wall to block an attack that it send towards them. "Seriously, you handle these thinrgs on your own every week?" He asked as he ran.
---
Noriko shrugged, " The only one I know is that family gets to brush her tail... " she answered before adding, " And I tried ever to get to know her ever since she got adopted, but she would never share anything."
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Yep, sometimes two or three times" Aya says and she adds "But if I don't, things will get out of balance, that's what my clan is for". Once outside she stops running "Never met something I can't identify though" she says "We might need some help".

Temari sighs "Well did you try to find out what she likes and what her hobbies are?" she asks "Some people don't just share everything, adopted or not, try to find out on your own. Did you get to brush her tail though?". She stops to scan her surroundings and sighs "I sense three things at the cave, two ninjas and one things that has more chakra than all of us together".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"I dont care how many times a week ypu handles these things. I am more concerned that you do this on your own and will get killed" Gaara said as his wall broke down. He put up another one with spikes shooting at it this time.
--
Noriko stopped, " You dont think I know that? Instead of giving me a lesson, why dont you tell Aya that?" The red head snapped at the blonde lady. She then heard the lady and blinked before she zoomed off towards the cave.
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Wouldn't be the first time someone died fighting things like those" Aya says and she hears some other "Please don't be Noriko" she mumbles, the she recognizes the chakra "Ugh, not the person who I wanted to find out this way" she says.

Temari follows Noriko "I bet she knows that, but pushing others isn't gonna help you make friends. However let's just hope the other two are still alive okay? Kankuro, get someone from the village". They were going to need all the help they could get if the rumors about that cave are true.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Noriko looked an Tenmari before looked forward, and running off a head of Tenmari. Kankuro sighed, and ran back to the village for help.

Gaara sighed a bit before his leg got caught. He growled before cutting it's limp of and punching it with a giant sand hand. "And you still go out on your own? You can die one day and no one will know where you are or what happened to you" he said to the girl as the creature when to attack. Noriko shot past them, and punched the creature in the face with a punch. The spirit screech, as Noriko grabbed Aya and Gaara before shooting out if the cave.

The spiri screeched, " You made it more angry" Gaara sais as he pulled his arm away from Noriko.

"Yeah I notice" Noriko replied as she let go off Aya. ".............WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!" She asked wanting answers. " It looks like a summoning jutsu gone wrong"
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"That is a spirit" Aya says dryly before looking at Gaara "Actually yes, spirits of my clan can warn Minato and they can help me, but they disappear as soon as I arrive at the place with a spirit" she says and takes her flute from one of her scrolls "Keep it distracted and do not punch it again, if it had dodged it could have killed you instantly". Temari arrives and says "Guess the rumors are true then", she inspects the three for injuries and sighs "Kankuro went back to get help" "I'll need to calm is down first before anyone is getting close to it" Aya says and she looks around, of course now off all times they decide she's fine on my own, which annoyed her to no end.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Noriko watched the creature come out of the cave and sweardropped, " No problem..." she said to Aya before she jumped to the side and signed a jutsu. 'Fireball Jutsu' She thought before shooting a giant fireball at the spirit. She blinked, "Heh.. wasnt expecting the jutsu to work" she mumbled quietly to hersef as she saw the creature look at her and try to attack her.

It then got caught by Gaara who was on the opposite side from Noriko. The male narrowed his eyes, before salmming the creature onto the ground before covering it up with several layers of sand. Noriko blinked noticing a weird energy was building up around the creature, " watch out!" She yelled when the sand exploded and the creature ended up grabbing both Noriko and Gaara by the ankles.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Aya starts playing her flute hoping that it isn't too angry and that she can calm him down, of course Noriko's yelling had made it even angrier then it already was.

Temari arrives and sees the situation "Just great" she says with a sigh and she runs over opening her fan so she can cause it to lose it's balance and hopefully would let the others go. It wouldn't be good if those two get hurt "Hope Kankuro found some help too" she mumbles sending a huge wave of wind towards the spirit.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

The spirit lost balance, but still had a tight hold on the two ninjas. Noriko took out a kunai knife and threw it at the limb holding Gaara, dropping the red head. A blade then came out of Noriko's arm amor, which she used to cut. Gaara created a bed of sand for her to land on before covering her to block an attack from the creature. He then pulled Noriko out.
---
Kankuro found Minato and Tsunade, " We have a problem" he said before explaining to the two what happened.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I don't know who's stupid right now, Aya for not sending them away or the others for not letting Aya handle it on her own" Minato says and he adds "They'll be fine, if Aya gets a chance to calm it down".

Aya stops playing seeing the spirit calm down enough and she trows her sword hitting the creature in it's head causing it to disappear slowly, she picks up her sword after it fell on the ground and she looks at the others crossing her arm "Please don't do that again" she says and adds "If I wasn't calming it down it would have killed you" she says putting the flute and sword back into a scroll. "But I suppose I should thank you for distracting it" she mumbles looking away, she wasn't good at thanking someone.

Temari sweatdrops "Yeah, punching it in the face wasn't smart it seems, same with yelling" she says and has to hold back her laugh seeing how messed up Aya's tail it "I don't think brushing it now would be smart" she says and adds "But we should go back before someone sends a search party".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Gee next time Ill let it eat you and Gaara" Noriko said with a huff. She then ber her say thank and smiled, " But... Your welcome" She giggled a bit.

Gaara looked at the two girls, " You two are weird"

Noriko grinned, " Ill take that as a compliment"

"You are even weirder" Gaara added.

Noriko poked his forehead and smiled before realizing something, ".... I get the feeling I am gonna get a lecture.." She sighed a bit.
---
Kankuro sighed a bit, " So Aya does this all the time?" He asked the Hokage with a sweatdrop.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Pretty much" Minato says "She is from the clan responsible for cleaning things like that up" he adds and clears his throat "Once your siblings are back you should say goodbye to your father, Tsunade says he won't have until tomorrow" he says, he guessed that Aya had one more things to do there.

Aya shakes her head "I'll get a lecture, not you" she says and she sighs "Because I'm not allowed to have help from someone who has no idea what's going on" she says and adds "But Temari is right, let's head back", she starts heading back with a sigh, who'd ever wanna be friends with someone who battles spirits, no one.

Temari looks at the other two "Let's go" she says before following Aya, she stays quiet wondering why they didn't have any news about their father, normally no news was bad news, bu this time it didn't feel like good news at all.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Kankuro blinked at what he heard and just nodded to Minato. He wondered how his siblings will take the news. He sighed to himself as he waited for them to come back.
---
Noriko blinked as she followed after Aya, "You get a lecture from dad?..." she asked a bit surprised. Then again the girl did say that Minato lectured her about neglecting her clan's duties. She sweatdropped, kind of glad she didnt have clan duties, but at the same tome she was curious to see what it was like to have them. Gaarw followed after the two girls quietly without saying anything.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Quite often actually" Aya says "The first time I had to take care of a huge spirit I was just a week living with you, I got scared and sealed it in a cave, Minato gave ma a two hour lecture about it when he found out" she says and rubs the back of her head "But he promised to tell me more about my clan when I decided to get rid of it. Apparently my sword will turn to stone when I die since there's no one left to use it, it's to prevent non clan member from using it, spirits can still use it though, to pass over when they've gotten bored of this world" she says and sighs. She remembers Sasuke telling her she never lets go of her sword if she's holding it, she wondered why that was, she'd go back to her village to ask someone about it.

Temari sighs and says "Well I'm sure if dad ever gets better that he'll have tons of questions for you. After the soul clan was wiped out all the information about them was destroyed by the village leaders at the time, to save you from going through the same thing", she looks at Gaara and asks "Why are you so quiet Gaara?"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Gaara looked at Temari,"No reason" he answered as he kept following after the ground.

Noriko on the other hand was surprised at what she heard. She never really imagined that Aya would get lecture from their father. She always thought that the girl was his favorite along with Saskue. She still thinks that honestly and it hurts, " So, what's it like having clan duties?" She asked the girl curiously. "I know it's dangerous from what I saw..."
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back