• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom naruto rp [searching for members!]

Sprios

mom's spaghetti
weeps i just want a naruto rp of OCs getting sorted into groups and going on missions and preparing for/partaking in the chunin exams.... like one where everyone isnt overpowered and are just sort another class of ninja!! maybe even one where team 7 is adult but sort of out of the picture? sure naruto could be hokage or what have you but he's not what the plot revolves around or something

anyway!! something casual (like 100 word minimum and tolerable grammar & punctuation bla bla whatever) with decently experienced rpers? preferably over the age of 14 just bc it makes me feel better writing things like fights akdjfdjnsd

any interest??? we could brainstorm and figure something out maybe

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a lot of Naruto OCs from back in the day, so I'd love to do an RP like this ^_^

oh!! this got interest, #nice

ok hm... maybe, they just graduate to genin and are meeting their new sensei individuals for training and first mission assignment?? (two groups rping same thread, will label their posts with team name so members can find theirs easily or something) and we can all ooc discuss circumstances to have them cross now and then, like for chunin exams?

i figure we'll have some students and some jonin at a 3:1 ratio, but that's totally open to talk about if you guys have ideas you wanna pitch for characters and stuff

Okay, I'm thinking of playing either one or two of the following as genin. 

A small buff orphan girl with an axe who seems very confident and charismatic because she's very good at faking it and being perceptive of her surroundings. She was often tasked with helping out with chores in her orphanage and has a strong sense of responsibility and practicality. Her natural way of talking is quite crass and rude, which she does her best to tone down when surrounded by fellow ninja. 

A bitter perfectionist boy who is the second son of a merchant family, though his father is a chunin. He hates being wrong and tends to disagree and fight with others for stupid reasons. He also hates the system he's surrounded by, so he throws himself into training and studying in the hopes he'll be powerful enough to do whatever he wants someday. He craves independence and freedom, and is thankful for his natural talent with chakra which allows him to manipulate wires. 

possibly interested. tell me when you get a thread started, then we'll see. 

i guess ill start a thread!! and glowy pal you had me at small buff orphan girl tbh

so i guess ill toss up a thread and then we can figure out who all would be playing and assign teams or what have you o:

@Scaver that's ok!! the genin teams will need a jonin to teach them, so i intended to have two or three depending on how many teams we managed to get!!

hey pals! i made a thread for characters and here is the rp itself for anyone interested!! 

it's 6am and im a wee bit drunk so let me know if i missed anything!!

Hello there, I would definitely be interested in this! If of course there is room for me.. Will we be able to rp a Jounin Sensei?

Just hardly started, more people are welcome!

and playing jonin will depend on how many groups we have made. Last I checked we have two groups with one jonin, so should be available. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back