• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto RP, need people.

Eh... I believe the few that are active are already full. The only exception I can think of is the one in the previous page of the fandom interest checks but it is off site and post fourth war (Though away before Boruto), so I'm guessing it's not what you're searching for.

Arne Arne

Yeah I don't mess with 3rd party sites or discord. I like RP Nation because it has one of the best user interfaces I've ever seen on any website. Plus it's post cannon and I like the setting of the main story. Also that RP has people in different villages and a bunch of extra legwork like submitting custom techniques to be approved, which makes things slow and vibe killing.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Aratani Aratani

I guess we can make one but I'm only gonna GM if no one else wants to. GMing always burns me out, but I guess if enough people express interest without anyone wanting to be a GM I'll muster the willpower to manage it.

I was about to use my ice release user before I read the no blood traits in the profile. I'm not really sure on what to do about a character now since the only idea I have for now would require permission since it involves forcibly transforming an opponent into an animal. My only other premade character though is technically not a ninja but a ninpet which would require someone to be his partner.

I was about to use my ice release user before I read the no blood traits in the profile. I'm not really sure on what to do about a character now since the only idea I have for now would require permission since it involves forcibly transforming an opponent into an animal. My only other premade character though is technically not a ninja but a ninpet which would require someone to be his partner.

You can do ice release. I'm more worried about ocular stuff and other crazy OP shit.

Now that I think about it, I'll amend the CS. Elemental bloodline traits are alright with me, the other stuff not so much.

Having a bit of trouble coming up with the right wording for my character's personality since I'm still not used to putting personalities in profiles yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back