• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto RP - ALWAYS ACCEPTING

Uncultured

Dreamer/Cynic
Looking to host a Naruto RP.

Age group of characters is 12-14 off start. Beginning as genin. The story begins in the midst of the Chunin exam, specifically round 2, the forest of death.

There is a very heavy focus on plot advancement in this RP. Interaction is of course a part of that but the main focus is combat, strategy, teamwork, scouting, training etc.

The story will take place in arches, at the end of every arch a time skip will take place and earned skill points will become available for use along with new slots for techniques learned. Over the course of many arches, a character can go from an average genin to a high level Jonin, assuming we go that far.

All ninja will be Konoha. I'm not a leaf ninja fanboy, but everyone knows the basics of the leaf village.

The universe is separate from canon but shares many things. The hokage is Sarutobi (the 3rd hokage) many of the village Jonin from canon exist in this story (Kakashi, Guy, Asuma etc.) However as of now the canon Genin (Naruto, Lee, Kiba etc.) either don't exist or are unfamiliar to our characters, not sure how I'm going to juggle their existence, we'll see.

Some basic rules to know before joining.

Most kekkai genkai will be banned. Sorry, but if one guy decides he wants ice mirrors, someone else will feel underpowered and add a Hyuga at the end of his characters name for dat sweet, sweet byakugan boost.... and God forbid we have an Uchiha.... sharingan is broken.... not starting that arms race.

I want the strength of our characters to be balanced via a stat system so no one feels like their character is trash compared to others. Kekkai Genkai is a convenient way around that, so I'm restricting them. If you want one, you'll have to DM me and ask permission and of it's something OP then sorry.

Some hidden techniques like partial expansion or Insect use are different though and many of those will be allowed.

I have problems with inactivity. Inactivity usually starts with one person and spreads like a weed as the RP slows down because one guy lost his computer charger.

Because of this, I have a thing about reply time.

I wont boot anyone out, but if someone doesnt reply/post for a total of three days, then I'll post for them. This only applies when the person in question should be posting... not if you're waiting for replies.

So if you make a post tagging BillyBob and he doesnt reply for three days, that time doesnt reflect on you because you were waiting on BillyBob the entire time and couldn't post.

However as soon as BillyBob or I (playing as his character for a post) post up, the 72 hours start for you.

I'll never do anything out of character, or anything that would really stand out, but for the sake of everyone's time/effort and for the sake of the pacing, I will God Mod if I have to.

All characters will be original, player made. Many NPCs will be canon though, and you can interact with them. If you do interact with a canon NPC, please write them as they would act in the manga/anime for the sake of immersion.

Last edited:
Looking to host a Naruto RP.

Age group of characters is 12-14 off start. Beginning as genin. The story begins in the midst of the Chunin exam, specifically round 2, the forest of death.

There is a very heavy focus on plot advancement in this RP. Interaction is of course a part of that but the main focus is combat, strategy, teamwork, scouting, training etc.

The story will take place in arches, at the end of every arch a time skip will take place and earned skill points will become available for use along with new slots for techniques learned. Over the course of many arches, a character can go from an average genin to a high level Jonin, assuming we go that far.

All ninja will be Konoha. I'm not a leaf ninja fanboy, but everyone knows the basics of the leaf village.

The universe is separate from canon but shares many things. The hokage is Sarutobi (the 3rd hokage) many of the village Jonin from canon exist in this story (Kakashi, Guy, Asuma etc.) However as of now the canon Genin (Naruto, Lee, Kiba etc.) either don't exist or are unfamiliar to our characters, not sure how I'm going to juggle their existence, we'll see.

Some basic rules to know before joining.

Most kekkai genkai will be banned. Sorry, but if one guy decides he wants ice mirrors, someone else will feel underpowered and add a Hyuga at the end of his characters name for dat sweet, sweet byakugan boost.... and God forbid we have an Uchiha.... sharingan is broken.... not starting that arms race.

I want the strength of our characters to be balanced via a stat system so no one feels like their character is trash compared to others. Kekkai Genkai is a convenient way around that, so I'm restricting them. If you want one, you'll have to DM me and ask permission and of it's something OP then sorry.

Some hidden techniques like partial expansion or Insect use are different though and many of those will be allowed.

I have problems with inactivity. Inactivity usually starts with one person and spreads like a weed as the RP slows down because one guy lost his computer charger.

Because of this, I have a thing about reply time.

I wont boot anyone out, but if someone doesnt reply/post for a total of three days, then I'll post for them. This only applies when the person in question should be posting... not if you're waiting for replies.

So if you make a post tagging BillyBob and he doesnt reply for three days, that time doesnt reflect on you because you were waiting on BillyBob the entire time and couldn't post.

However as soon as BillyBob or I (playing as his character for a post) post up, the 72 hours start for you.

I'll never do anything out of character, or anything that would really stand out, but for the sake of everyone's time/effort and for the sake of the pacing, I will God Mod if I have to.

All characters will be original, player made. Many NPCs will be canon though, and you can interact with them. If you do interact with a canon NPC, please write them as they would act in the manga/anime for the sake of immersion.
interested

Jade Emperor Jade Emperor RotWorthy RotWorthy Its_Just_E Its_Just_E Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

Basic skills

Agility - Speed and maneuverability. Bonus to Taijutsu.

Strength- Physical Strength, striking and lifting power. Bonus to Taijutsu.

Constitution - Physical/Chakra stamina & durability. Bonus to all stats.

Awareness - Chakra control, sensory ability, genjutsu defense. Bonus to Nin/Genjutsu

Dexterity - Ability to weave handsigns, set traps, use ninja tools. Bonus to Nin/Genjutsu.

You have 14 points to allocate to these five skills. All begin at 5 points. Max stat level is 12 off start, 30 overall.

Agility (Taijutsu) - 5

Strength (Taijutsu) - 5

Constitution (Tai/Nin/Gen) - 5

Awareness (Gen/Nin) - 5

Dexterity (Nin/Gen) - 5

Bonuses

At physical stat levels 10, 20, and 30, you receive one bonus point to the combat skill in the parenthesis next to the base stat.

With Awareness, Constitution and Dexterity, you only get one point for the bonus.

Ex. At level 10 Awareness, you get 1 point for either Nin or Genjutsu, not one point for both.

Combat Skills

There are three skills. Tai, Nin and Genjutsu. Off the start everyone is at level 5 for every skill.

Everyone gets ten points to split between these stats during character creation.

There is no limit on these points off start. You can invest 10 into one skill or split it and be well rounded.

Ex.

Taijutsu - 5 (0)

Ninjutsu - 5 (0)

Genjutsu - 5 (0)

Becomes

Taijutsu - 8 (0)

Ninjutsu - 8 (0)

Genjutsu - 9 (0)

Designating skills

You will have to select skill one, skill two and skill three. Skill one has a max of 30, skill two has a max of 25, skill three has a max of 20.

Example

Skill One - Taijutsu - 10

Skill Two - Ninjutsu - 10

Skill Three - Genjutsu - 5

Explanation of scaling. In spoiler.

Scales

This is just to put the stats in perspective.

0-5 - Academy (E)

6-10 - Genin (D)

11-15 - Chunin (C)

16-20 - Jonin (B)

21-25 Jonin+ (A)

26-30 - Kage/S Class (S)

If one attains a base of 30 in a combat a skill (not including bonuses) only possible with the designated "skill one" and has bonuses bringing them over 35 in the skill they enter "Legend" level at that skill which would be legendary ninja status.

Think high Akatsuki like Itachi gunjutsu or kisame ninjutsu that would body most Kage. Other people at this level are prime 3rd Hokage, base Obito, Minato and others of this caliber. However, in no point of the story will super high "God" level ninja be allowed. No Madara, Hashirama, Naruto, Sasuke level fighters.

Last edited:
After I see a couple of people do some I will understand better. I have an idea, just need to see it played out ya know.

After I see a couple of people do some I will understand better. I have an idea, just need to see it played out ya know.

Ok, well if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask in this thread, an OOC or in the DMs. Either way I'll be happy to help.

I may make a sample character just to show it in practise because I know how overwhelming it can look. For me it's easy cause I made the system lol but I've been in your shoes plenty of times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back