• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Roleplay?

Obsidianserpent

I've been thinking of starting a RP basted in the Naruto Universe. I've considered a couple possible settings.

1.) The plot would take place during the second ninja war. Not much is known about the politics of this war which would give us a great degree of creative freedom. We'd encounter several characters that were involved in the war, such as Hanzo, Tsunade, Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Chiyo etc.. If we went this direction with the plot it would be a longer and more involved RP.

2.) The second option would be to set the plot before the second ninja war, and have it revolved around a chunin or jonin exam. This would be a shorter RP, consisting mainly of battle scenes between the competing ninja.

3.) The final option would be to combine the first two; start the RP with the chunin or jonin exams, and have this lead into plots centered around the second ninja war.

I tend favor option three, since it gives us a lot of versatility; if players want to end it after the exams, we can end it, and if players want to continue the story line, we have that option.

Let me know if anyone would be interested :)

I'd be interested!

(But I'm not sure if that's a solid promise I'd join because of timezone issues)

I agree with option 3 being the most promising/interesting. c:

Actually i'll decided after some questions

Could I play an Uchiha or Uzumaki or maybe a Senju

If I play an Uchiha can he get EMS during the war(like he took it from a dead comrade)

It seems like a solid idea for a RP and as a avid Naruto can I would be happy to join once it starts up. I would be happy with any if the three choices but prefer the third.

(Note how I said once it starts up. This means I have expectations this shall happen. No excuses unless they make perfect sense. Or even no sense will pass with me. Now I tend to degrade my arguments that have no point over time so the end if this parentheses shall end soon...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back