• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto «« reset ooc

Oh yus.

But red fur instead of yellow
I sense a wukong

By the way out of curiosity, anyone thought of Monikers for their characters?

Akashi
~The Iron Ape of Konoha~
Lmao I missed a bit while testing, huh

well I guess
Tenma: “Lord Explosion Death Murder” (wonder who came up with that)
Yoko: “Squid Girl” (eh for now)
Ikue: “Precious(tm)”
Yuta: “That Emotionless Fuqboi”

Would it be alright to have my hyuga girl be apart of the main branch?
Yeah, sure!

Oh damn lmao. Haruka what did you do xD
Their mom and dad are in the npc list lol
oof lol

I was originally planning to have it be that she had a drunk affair with another hyuuga shinobi, but got rid of the child practically right after having her due to not wanting to have trouble in the family. She disguised it by saying it was a miscarriage

If you consider Akashi's KKG and Visual appearance... he could be Kirishima.
latest
though his KKG is more like Tatsuo's quirk

There! Emi's done! xD
Natsumi is next on my list then Ren! They should both be up sometime today!

I have a feeling Sina might not like being around Akashi, since he would get sweaty from training :p izayoiix izayoiix
She wont xD
Sina is the epitome of spoiled princess lol. At some point she'll probably start nagging Emi to nag Akashi to freshen up lol. She hates being seen with people who dont have similar levels of cleanliness as her

Hey y'all, just a casual reminder. If you are using code on your posts, try to add a spoiler at the beginning or end that will allow mobile users to read them easily!

(For example. I definitely need one lmao)
Screenshot_20180420-131541.png

damn, i didnt realize tenma was in the class, another example of my fingers typing faster than my mind again lol. i fixed my post to match that!

damn, i didnt realize tenma was in the class, another example of my fingers typing faster than my mind again lol. i fixed my post to match that!
Lmao I love how everyone's just like "Tenma. Wtf dude." Poor angry floof doesn't get a chance to explain himself hehe

yxnie yxnie

Cursed seal Tenma?
20969173_137639476838895_2922255714808233984_n.jpg
You just gave me an idea???

hmm tenma reminds me of this character in a show I watched recently...wonder why.... /s (ily nie)
hmm... totally not katsuki or anything. man who could it be

ill get a post out now my dudes
Would the Senjus live in the same area kinda like the Uchihas did? Or should they just live separately. If they live close together I can see some potential interaction between Tenma and Chouko lol

Would the Senjus live in the same area kinda like the Uchihas did? Or should they just live separately. If they live close together I can see some potential interaction between Tenma and Chouko lol
I'd assume the Senju all live in there own compound so yea there own area. And although Chouko and Tenma aren't next door to one another - OR they are - they probably see one another at the start and end of every day. (that is if someone would actually get up early :xFrolleyes:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back