• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto «« reset ooc

the waiting is killing me fml
anyone want to plan some prior relationships before the rp actually starts
-wiggles eyebrows-
I would say yes...if only my character wasn't from a different village originally and only just came over to Konohagakure. So unless they had spent like a day together and created a friendship or rivalry in that day I doubt it would be a very eventful relationship.

Guys the rp will start shortly, apologies for the slight delay. Two things before I get the IC thread up.
- When you post IC, please include a little side thing like who they're talking to, where they're at, etc. And tags. Tags are crucial.
- Fandom Infatuation Fandom Infatuation I'd like to say that in Shin's background, it mentioned the third shinobi war... Technically it wouldn't have happened in this AU. A small thing, I know, but otherwise, Shin's accepted.

Guys the rp will start shortly, apologies for the slight delay. Two things before I get the IC thread up.
- When you post IC, please include a little side thing like who they're talking to, where they're at, etc. And tags. Tags are crucial.
- Fandom Infatuation Fandom Infatuation I'd like to say that in Shin's background, it mentioned the third shinobi war... Technically it wouldn't have happened in this AU. A small thing, I know, but otherwise, Shin's accepted.

Thank you! Is there anything I could replace it with?

Thank you! Is there anything I could replace it with?
Maybe you could say there was some kind of other conflict involving Shin and his family. It's not like Naruto and co. obtained world peace in this storyline, so conflicts are pretty frequent.

Maybe you could say there was some kind of other conflict involving Shin and his family. It's not like Naruto and co. obtained world peace in this storyline, so conflicts are pretty frequent.

Wait are you talking about the fourth or the third war? Or are both non canon in this AU?

Wait are you talking about the fourth or the third war? Or are both non canon in this AU?
Both are non canon. ^ ^ I was just stating the fact that problems would be often given that fact that no one has quite achieved world peace lol.

cinnabuns cinnabuns Understanding that this is really last minute, so Téa is accepted. I'll assign her to a team which you can find in the IC post I just got up.

I would say yes...if only my character wasn't from a different village originally and only just came over to Konohagakure. So unless they had spent like a day together and created a friendship or rivalry in that day I doubt it would be a very eventful relationship.
Well my character is traveling from a different village too, and you and my OC have the highest strength

Well my character is traveling from a different village too, and you and my OC have the highest strength
This is very true. Did you buy any chance what to have some sort of prior relationship with my character maybe the two could have met at the gates to Konohagakure and found out that both are in the same boat (new village, knowing no one etc.)

This is very true. Did you buy any chance what to have some sort of prior relationship with my character maybe the two could have met at the gates to Konohagakure and found out that both are in the same boat (new village, knowing no one etc.)
Yeah that makes sense. Maybe have some accident showcase of strength for both to realize or would you think it would be more interesting to have them find out later in a more serious confrontation

Yeah that makes sense. Maybe have some accident showcase of strength for both to realize or would you think it would be more interesting to have them find out later in a more serious confrontation
Either or I personally don't mind...I don't know why I think it would just be funny if later on they have an arm wrestle or something and both arms just don't move.

yxnie yxnie thought are shinobi potential was going to be in first post
I mentioned somewhere that they're all 1s and 2s, I never said anything about it being in the first post. I said I was going to edit it into the CSs that I accepted but apparently one can't edit the posts under the thread they started anymore (as opposed to when Armageddon was going on), so I've not the chance to rank them. Also the ranking system had more relation to the combat thing we had in Armageddon in comparison to here, so it has not been one of my top priorities.

NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay Our characters have very similar stats with 12 out of 15 points invested in the same thing, legit these two can't outrun each other, can't out strengthen each other and both can fight for as long as each other. The only difference stat wise is I can take more hits and you can control Chakra :closed eyes open smile:

hi everybodyyyy! my name's cin, like cinnamon. nice to meet y'all!
yxnie yxnie , if you'd like me to change anything, just let me know. <3
Hi, glad to have you here, Cin!
I'll be sure to do that when the time comes! For now you're fine though, so don't worry too much about it. ^ ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back