Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Arkytior said:
@Veirrianna Valentine
I call it how I see it.

Tmo would be the whimsical reality-warper that teleports everywhere and checks on people to see if they're doing something fun. Will occasionally kill things if asked.

IG42 is the grungy rifleman that specializes in wielding arms. From Sniper Rifles to shotguns, he is your man.

Stickdom is the Shadow walker demon that travels in darkness. The class that rarely moves around where you can see them, but if you ever do, you can be sure their target will be dying very soon.

Arkytior is the forest spirit druid who does not like to be interrupted, but will bestow her level 100 blessing and support upon anybody who she deems worthy. She is a squishy target so don't use her as a tank, but her buff skills are immensely invaluable.

QuirkyAngel is the Damage-dealing, cold, calculating, yet serene magician of all elements. She is cordial, but get on her bad side and she will raze you with Angel-Level spells that not only debilitate you, but can destroy whole armies within seconds too.

Clarinetti is no doubt the dress-wearing healer who has excellent health-restoring buffs and wide-ranging heals that boost the regen of stamina and erase lethal wounds

xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Not Lucem Tenebris]Nakama are the ones in your heart to treasure forever. It comes from the language of my people.

[/QUOTE]
That's beautiful, in Scotland we really don't have a term for our loved ones like that. We do have a term for everyone else concerning our loved ones. It's modular, but usually runs along the lines of "Touch 'em an' Ah'll take yer bleedin heid aff, ken?"

Despite our famous poets, we don't seem to be a very poetic peoples.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Heya Luce, how's you're morning been?

[/QUOTE]
It's been good so far, excluding the chaos of the last few posts I just read...

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Nein sprechen what a nakama is =P

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Not Lucem Tenebris]Nakama are the ones in your heart to treasure forever. It comes from the language of my people.

[/QUOTE]
latest

Way to pay attention to One Piece people

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]That's beautiful, in Scotland we really don't have a term for our loved ones like that. We do have a term for everyone else concerning our loved ones. It's modular, but usually runs along the lines of "Touch 'em an' Ah'll take yer bleedin heid aff, ken?"
Despite our famous poets, we don't seem to be a very poetic peoples.

[/QUOTE]
Nick is part scott so I belive this.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]It's been good so far, excluding the chaos of the last few posts I just read...

[/QUOTE]
Luv u 2 bb

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Tmo would be the whimsical reality-warper that teleports everywhere and checks on people to see if they're doing something fun. Will occasionally kill things if asked.

[/QUOTE]
Haha, it's beautiful how I'm the one just everywhere at once; I'm an omnipresent Goddess xD

[QUOTE="Not Lucem Tenebris]Nick is part scott so I belive this.
Luv u 2 bb

[/QUOTE]
You don't have an Wi-Fi connection at your house. How do you plan to keep using this account?

White Masquerade]Whaaaaat ._. That looks funny though. Wonder what he would have done if he picked scissors and lost. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]

@Not Lucem Tenebris

Should I...get in the middle of this?
No need to. This is how we are with each other.

I should have the secret factor for Kouki learning how to read finished by tonight after I finish a few errands.

Lucem Tenebris]No need to. This is how we are with each other. I should have the secret factor for Kouki learning how to read finished by tonight after I finish a few errands. [/QUOTE] *snickers* NO probs [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4043-blacklegsanji/ said:
@BlacklegSanji[/URL]

S.O.B.

When I come back, I am going to verbally end your life Kanra.

@White Masquerade

Probably something terrible, I haven't re-read this fight yet but the kid's Stand ability stole something from their opponent if they lost at RPS.

lHGpwK2.jpg

Also, zombie Naruto showed up. Because I guess he and probably Sasuke were stupid enough to not seal their graves or take precautions in case someone wanted to resurrect them. I guess Nana's going to meet her great-grandfather or something too? Anyways, even with unlimited chakra he's been nerfed pretty hard by the lack of Kyuubi in his system.​

White Masquerade]*snickers* NO probs [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4043-blacklegsanji/ said:
@BlacklegSanji[/URL]

S.O.B.

I'm just waiting for you to marvel over Rei doing Rei things =P

It' like way back before the Eclipse change when Dove did Dove things lol

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]No need to. This is how we are with each other.
I should have the secret factor for Kouki learning how to read finished by tonight after I finish a few errands.

[/QUOTE]
You type like your always writing an essay. Pick up chips while your out. Ill be going through your stuff while gone.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4043-blacklegsanji/ said:
@BlacklegSanji[/URL]
S.O.B.

Aren't those two strong enough to break the control anyway? You know like the First Hokage could've done the second time he got resurrected?

IG42 said:
Aren't those two strong enough to break the control anyway? You know like the First Hokage could've done the second time he got resurrected?
That's what I was thinking. If the fight is inevitable though, Roku's going to abuse the fact that zombies have unlimited chakra reserves to spam Rinnegan techniques that should kill him multiple times over.

GasMaskie said:
That's what I was thinking. If the fight is inevitable though, Roku's going to abuse the fact that zombies have unlimited chakra reserves to spam Rinnegan techniques that should kill him multiple times over.
And thus was the Seventh Hokage the Child of Prophecy and Heir to the spirit of Asura reduced to a battery.

IG42 said:
And thus was the Seventh Hokage the Child of Prophecy and Heir to the spirit of Asura reduced to a battery.
Sasuke's probably got it even worse since he won't reincarnate with his Rinne Sharingan. Not sure if he ever decided to finally get that artificial arm either.

GasMaskie said:
Sasuke's probably got it even worse since he won't reincarnate with his Rinne Sharingan. Not sure if he ever decided to finally get that artificial arm either.
Well Naruto doesn't have Kurama or the Six Paths chakra and Sasuke will still have the Rinnengan

GasMaskie said:
Was it ever confirmed to be a Rinne Sharingan? From what I could tell, it just seemed to be a Rinnegan that kept his Mangekyo abilities .

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Was it ever confirmed to be a Rinne Sharingan? From what I could tell, it just seemed to be a Rinnegan that kept his Mangekyo abilities .

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that was my mistake. It's just a Rinnegan with Tomoe swirling around.

GasMaskie said:
Yeah, that was my mistake. It's just a Rinnegan with Tomoe swirling around.
I thought the same thing at first. I'm not completely sure, but it seems that Rinne Sharingan can only come from the God Tree in some way. Rinnegan can come about by giving a Sharingan user Senju or Six Paths Chakra.

The Impure world summoning synthesizes what was lost when a person is reincarnated so Sasuke will have his eye and naruto will still have six path chakra. And Sasuke did get the arm, although with the reincarnation justsu he wouldnt need it any ways.

BlacklegSanji said:
The Impure world summoning synthesizes what was lost when a person is reincarnated so Sasuke will have his eye and naruto will still have six path chakra. And Sasuke did get the arm, although with the reincarnation justsu he wouldnt need it any ways.
Bollocks the Six Paths chakra was a temporary power boost you can't just pull it out of thin air!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back