Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GasMaskie said:
Oh boy. Looks like Roku's going to be stealing Six Paths Chakra.
Bollocks I say! Don't make me get the Stack Exchange peeps to weigh in on this!

IG42 said:
Bollocks the Six Paths chakra was a temporary power boost you can't just pull it out of thin air!
I'm not sure if it was temporary, since Sasuke would have lost his Rinnegan.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm not sure if it was temporary, since Sasuke would have lost his Rinnegan.

[/QUOTE]
Actually, Naruto used Six Paths Sage Mode in Boruto too, didn't he?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm not sure if it was temporary, since Sasuke would have lost his Rinnegan.

[/QUOTE]
Actually Sasuke kept a standard Rinnegan afterwards since the temporary Six Paths chakra was enough for him to develop his own.

GasMaskie said:
That wasn't just Kurama mode?

IG42 said:
Actually Sasuke kept a standard Rinnegan afterwards since the temporary Six Paths chakra was enough for him to develop his own.
That wasn't just Kurama mode?

latest

Same design as Six Paths Sage Mode. Wiki confirms it as such.​

IG42 said:
Actually Sasuke kept a standard Rinnegan afterwards since the temporary Six Paths chakra was enough for him to develop his own
Really? I never read that much into it. I just assumed he would lose that, since losing access to Six Paths chakra would take away the Rinnegan requirement.

GasMaskie said:
I'm not entirely sure. He hasn't been seen using Truth-Seeking Balls or the chakra of the other Tailed Beasts since the war.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Really? I never read that much into it. I just assumed he would lose that, since losing access to Six Paths chakra would take away the Rinnegan requirement.
I'm not entirely sure. He hasn't been seen using Truth-Seeking Balls or the chakra of the other Tailed Beasts since the war.

[/QUOTE]
So in a nutshell they both kept some of the power granted by the Six Paths chakra but not all of it

IG42 said:
So in a nutshell they both kept some of the power granted by the Six Paths chakra but not all of it
They don't have the palm symbols anymore, so I'm guessing that's it. If they had all of it, I'm sure Naruto would have continued recreating organs and stopping death.

Wasn't their palm symbols on their hands that got blown off? From my understanding atleast they kept pretty much the full extent of their power, Naruto was able to survive a huge attack from one of kaygua's relatives in boruto, So I'd say he was still pretty strong. And as for Sasuke he seems to have no problems with his Rinnegan, although he did have a problem with using it too much that he had to have a sort of cool down.

BlacklegSanji said:
Wasn't their palm symbols on their hands that got blown off? From my understanding atleast they kept pretty much the full extent of their power, Naruto was able to survive a huge attack from one of kaygua's relatives in boruto, So I'd say he was still pretty strong. And as for Sasuke he seems to have no problems with his Rinnegan, although he did have a problem with using it too much that he had to have a sort of cool down.
Since Naruto's new arm is essentially the same as it was before, aside from the inclusion of Hashirama's, cells, I think it would have returned if he still retained all of his Six Paths Chakra.

okay so after a bit or research regarding this I found out that the mark did indeed disappear after he beat Kaguya and so did Sasukes, but both of them still have full access to their powers. Also Naruto let all the tailed beast free after the war, except for the nine tails, only leaving 50% of their chakra inside of him, so he can still have acess to all their powers and they can enter his body at free will.

BlacklegSanji said:
okay so after a bit or research regarding this I found out that the mark did indeed disappear after he beat Kaguya and so did Sasukes, but both of them still have full access to their powers. Also Naruto let all the tailed beast free after the war, except for the nine tails, only leaving 50% of their chakra inside of him, so he can still have acess to all their powers and they can enter his body at free will.
So in a nutshell they both should be more than capable of breaking the control.

@BlacklegSanji

....God-damnit Kanra- I had an Akane post in the works which was hopefully going to negate any further zombie resurrection, and now you pull this... good grief. I think I've begun to understand why White has moments of frustration with you XP. (It's cool though- we'll figure something out one way or another- and I suppose we had to drag in the title character at some point or another)

@White Masquerade

It's funny that you say I'd be the healer in an RPG, since that was essentially my character for Stick's Log-Horizon-esque RP. But I'm afraid I'll be saying no to the dress- long frilly/flowy things are not practical on the battlefield.

And yea, I figured as much- whoever did get sent out to talk to Jinan probably wouldn't make it back alive, but if there was any hope left to find a slightly less violent way to end things, that might've been nice (albeit somewhat anti-climatic)

@Kiyoko Tomoe

So you're an archer shooting dangerous, cyanide-laced donuts into the mouths of your opponents? They'll think they're dying from happiness, and then they're just dead.... clever. Remind me to never try your donuts.

Last edited by a moderator:
BlacklegSanji said:
Don't worry it will all work out in the long run, I don't plan to make this seem impossible to win.
Uh-huh, alright then, whatever you say... but don't think Gonta's getting away with resurrecting one of the most powerful shinobi of all time without consequence.

clarinetti said:
@BlacklegSanji
....God-damnit Kanra- I had an Akane post in the works which was hopefully going to negate any further zombie resurrection, and now you pull this... good grief. I think I've begun to understand why White has moments of frustration with you XP. (It's cool though- we'll figure something out one way or another- and I suppose we had to drag in the title character at some point or another)

@White Masquerade

It's funny that you say I'd be the healer in an RPG, since that was essentially my character for Stick's Log-Horizon-esque RP. But I'm afraid I'll be saying no to the dress- long frilly/flowy things are not practical on the battlefield.

And yea, I figured as much- whoever did get sent out to talk to Jinan probably wouldn't make it back alive, but if there was any hope left to find a slightly less violent way to end things, that might've been nice (albeit somewhat anti-climatic)

@Kiyoko Tomoe

So you're an archer shooting dangerous, cyanide-laced donuts into the mouths of your opponents? They'll think they're dying from happiness, and then they're just dead.... clever. Remind me to never try your donuts.
Right on the money. What would I be in an RPG? For some odd reason I can never tell these things for myself. Also. I would be up for Akane crushing Gonta's n*ts

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Done with the event, I've got all of Iri's Ascension Mats and now I'm waiting for her copies to show up with the update to this event on 5/4. Naruto should recognize Nana right?
A little bit yeah. He's only seen her as a baby though

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Right on the money. What would I be in an RPG? For some odd reason I can never tell these things for myself.

[/QUOTE]
Maybe the dark mage/wizard that throws around super asplodey spells and laughs manically

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]A little bit yeah. He's only seen her as a baby though

[/QUOTE]
Oh boy, time to meet the great-grandparent. His dowry's going to be Six Paths Chakra.

IG42 said:
Maybe the dark mage/wizard that throws around super asplodey spells and laughs manically
Lol. This is a shock. I come off as evil and crazy. (> :D )

GasMaskie said:
Oh boy, time to meet the great-grandparent. His dowry's going to be Six Paths Chakra.
(-n-) Roku better Chibaku Tensei him right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back