Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Edward Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL] Whats got you so worried up?
@QuirkyAngel When do you think you'll be posting?
I was just surprised when you said you wanted to take your time with this. My shock, curiosity, and interest is at 300%

I was really caught off guard by that lol

Well, Infi wants us to slow down...and I'm starting my durarara!! rp tomorrow...not to mention the character challenge...

/le shrug.

Not sure.

Good luck Quirk! If you need help, tag me. I probably won't do much but...moral support.

And Edward, don't worry :5/5: All will work out. You'll get the perfect answer at the perfect time

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I was just surprised when you said you wanted to take your time with this. My shock, curiosity, and interest is at 300%
I was really caught off guard by that lol

[/QUOTE]
This is not good. 100% is doable. 300%...=/

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Good luck Quirk! If you need help, tag me. I probably won't do much but...moral support.
And Edward, don't worry :5/5: All will work out. You'll get the perfect answer at the perfect time

[/QUOTE]
Thanks(^U^)

I'll do my best.

I'm glad that I didn't participate in the character challenge. I would have fallen behind in my other roleplays.

I also wouldn't have been able to pick a character...

I was going to....but then I got busy and lost track of time. But in the end I was glad I missed the deadline. I don't have enough time to do it.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm glad that I didn't participate in the character challenge. I would have fallen behind in my other roleplays.
I also wouldn't have been able to pick a character...

[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't want to be competing against you, Luce.

But yeah, I understand. So many rps, so little time~

I had a hard time choosing a character too. And when I finally chose him, I realized he broke one of the rules...so I chose one randomly last minute =/

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I was going to....but then I got busy and lost track of time. But in the end I was glad I missed the deadline. I don't have enough time to do it.

[/QUOTE]
My curiosity got the better of me. I honestly don't expect to win. Far too many good writers^^

QuirkyAngel said:
Infi!
You're not cheering for me? (</3)
I'll cheer for you now. I only remembered Pine entered xD

I'll cheer for ya Quirk! But I'm really rooting for Pine all the way lol

The character she entered is Tetsuun, her asshole genin. I love him lol

Good to hear! (<X3)

Lucas Delacroix is a cold, emo, hypocrite with a tragic past. Luce should love him =P

He made a little mage girl cry...

I like responding as soon as I finish catching up with the game, and I tend to speed read.

Do you need me to slow down? Also, I'll be gone next week from Friday the 24th to Monday.

Duwang said:
I like responding as soon as I finish catching up with the game, and I tend to speed read.
Do you need me to slow down? Also, I'll be gone next week from Friday the 24th to Monday.
Yes. Just a little. It's more on me though, as I should space out my replies. I hope you have a safe trip wherever you're going

Im-back.gif

I am at a baseball game -.-

The only good thing is that there's WiFi at this stadium

I don't like sports. Period. And even if I did, I'm at the wrong stadium.

I don't really give a shit. Just because I dislike baseball and other sports doesn't make me "Un-American".

Reading, video games, sleeping, and writing.

And the rain and thunder and lightning that's sending people running to find shelter while still watching the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back