Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
*the sea of Kittiyoko clones eventually thin out and only around fifty are left, cuddling the Infi with the original Kittiyoko the only one atop Infi*

We of the Kittiyoko Kittindom declare this Infinities ours! From now until forever, she shall be cuddled with care!

*Kittiyoko clones carry Infi off to the realm of the Kittiyoko's, the original Kittiyoko still atop the Infi*

*the Infi is in the middle of being cuddled with, by just a single Kittiyoko that slept beside the Infi while the clones all remained outside the kitty kastle keeping watch for any intruders who may have slipped within the Kittiyoko realm, though entry would be impossible without the original Kittiyoko due to it being a realm that only exists for Kittiyoko and those she lets in*

giphy.gif

I'm back!​

So Suki, Kittiyoko missed you so much she could only be rid of her sorrows with a salmon from Alaska, so... Can Kittiyoko cuddle with the Suk now? :x

Bones are actually a lot better at fixing themselves than you might expect. In fact, when a bone breaks and is repaired, it actually comes back even stronger.

So. Kiyo was acting ODD.

Also, no problem with posting times. I just personally like to be ahead. It's my job to be ahead

@Evergreen98

Yes, there is space! But it might look scary to you xD . Totally up to you if want to join. We are full of big, scary people here (>n<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back