Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
Tch. The only person I'll use manners for is IG. (>u>)
Hm, is that so? Well, that's a shame- seems all that fuss you made earlier about getting them together was just for show then. (>u>)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
How could you even question that!??

TMO you know what I think of you. If I could keep you forever in a special place, I would. It warms my heart to see your avatar and I love the unique way you speak =)

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the supprt to my question -.-

Don't mind me though, just headed off to bed since clearly I'm just a simple farmer, right? Right?

xD

Night mates.

@Veirrianna Valentine

The assassin's ultimate weapon: Death by laughter.

@White Masquerade

.....Not if Akane faces an unexpected demise

I respect you, but you don't scare me, White-chan- your threats are in vain. If you wish to see the realization of this beautiful ship (Which you evidently do), you will succumb to my one simple request.

After all, saying 'please' is much easier than your demanding me to write extensive, unwarranted apologies regarding Anpan's morality. ( ;) )

clarinetti said:
@Veirrianna Valentine
The assassin's ultimate weapon: Death by laughter.

@White Masquerade

.....Not if Akane faces an unexpected demise

I respect you, but you don't scare me, White-chan- your threats are in vain. If you wish to see the realization of this beautiful ship (Which you evidently do), you will succumb to my one simple request.

After all, saying 'please' is much easier than your demanding me to write extensive, unwarranted apologies regarding Anpan's morality. ( ;) )
Nope. You have to give me something first, if you want me to say that word. What favors have you done for me Clarinetti?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Nope. You have to give me something first, if you want me to say that word. What favors have you done for me Clarinetti?

[/QUOTE]
Other than giving you my friendship, the pleasure of my company? Other than nurturing the hopes and dreams for a ship you didn't even know you wanted until yesterday? Is this not enough?!

Fine, let me extend a further token of goodwill:

ramen-the-rolling-girls-01-01.png

tumblr_m9yme8u5yH1qjjtnjo1_1280.jpg

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
Hm. Hm. Okay. I will accept that only if you say what you like about my writing. As the Red Oni, I am very sensitive, so you have to prove what you say to get me back in good spirits.

@clarinetti

Tch. The only person I'll use manners for is IG. (>u>)
I like the way you portray your characters as well as your unique use of onomatopoeia.

White Masquerade]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How could you even question that!?? TMO you know what I think of you. If I could keep you forever in a special place said:

Attachments

• Fish - Anime by AvalonMelody on DeviantArt.png
    Fish - Anime by AvalonMelody on DeviantArt.png
    404.9 KB · Views: 31
clarinetti said:
Other than giving you my friendship, the pleasure of my company? Other than nurturing the hopes and dreams for a ship you didn't even know you wanted until yesterday? Is this not enough?!
Fine, let me extend a further token of goodwill:

ramen-the-rolling-girls-01-01.png

tumblr_m9yme8u5yH1qjjtnjo1_1280.jpg
Lies, I baked the sweets not you clari. Hell, you didn't even pay for them >~>

I'll take the ramen for myself as payment, as well as my sweets back :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Lies, I baked the sweets not you clari. Hell, you didn't even pay for them >~>
I'll take the ramen for myself as payment, as well as my sweets back :x

[/QUOTE]
What vicious accusations, that I would steal from you of all people Kiyo- you wound my heart grievously with your words. (:<)(>:<)

*Sigh*

Fine, take that ramen I worked so hard on >.<

kham-pha-the-gioi-do-an-trong-anime-khien-ban-phai-chay-nuoc-mieng.gif

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]

Just for show?? You better watch it Clarinetti. Akane will have Maika's baby so fast your head will spin.
latest

Ummm, shouldn't we talk this over first? At least give them a time-skip or something? I've heard of whirlwind weddings, but that would be ridiculous :P

Stickdom said:
latest

Ummm, shouldn't we talk this over first? At least give them a time-skip or something? I've heard of whirlwind weddings, but that would be ridiculous :P
Haha, yeah. As much as I'd like to see it, I honestly can't do much to bring them together. They've had no interaction I've seen at all. As far as I know, it can really only be Maika x Chanda or Uzazab or Izumi or Haruka (really a stretch)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha, yeah. As much as I'd like to see it, I honestly can't do much to bring them together. They've had no interaction I've seen at all. As far as I know, it can really only be Maika x Chanda or Uzazab or Izumi or Haruka (really a stretch)

[/QUOTE]
"Hey, I just met you,

And Dove is craaaaazy,

And we're both ninja,

So have my baby?"

Stickdom said:
"Hey, I just met you,
And Dove is craaaaazy,

And we're both ninja,

So have my baby?"
Lol. That was excellent.

@QuirkyAngel

Did Chiaki enter into 4-Tails Chakra Mode??

Sorry if I seem nuts over it. I just fell in love with that form as soon as I saw it done in Naruto.

White Masquerade]Lol. That was excellent. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

Did Chiaki enter into 4-Tails Chakra Mode??

Sorry if I seem nuts over it. I just fell in love with that form as soon as I saw it done in Naruto.
Yep.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]*wipes nervous sweat*
Ty Kami Quirk did not post at the Mansion ground floor!

[/QUOTE]
Silly! I wouldn't do that knowing you're writing a post for there. Shin's only talking to Rei^^

xD

Thankees Quirkalicious.

And whooo, a post about Dove's past? After Rei got the down low from the Moonbear? Oh this'll be so much fun, I finally get a chance to get into Dove's personal life without having to shoe horn the shite out of it to make it fit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back