Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
IG42 said:
Shouldn't you be sleeping it off by now @Veirrianna Valentine?
I don't indulge often, but when I do I make sure it's worth it. Now I'm in need to try to translate whatever gibberish I was spouting this morn to see if I was unintentionally overtly rude.= so g'me a few minutes.

Also, any younger folk out there(younger than 24), don't drink. S'n'awful habit.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
You're so bad, lol. Messing with V while she was vulnerable.

@Veirrianna

( -_- ") Here I thought Kanra was the only one

@IG42

*stares at you*
Only on of what?

So, work has been a nightmare. I'm now working 8pm-1am every weeknight, on top of working a second job most days, so my free time has been sucked through a rubber garden hose :P I'm going to try to get a post up sometime today or tomorrow, since I have days free at least, anyone care to give me a rundown of the major events? I mean, obviously, there's a war on :P

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Only on of what?

[/QUOTE]
On alcohol. Kanra drinks too.

Stickdom said:
So, work has been a nightmare. I'm now working 8pm-1am every weeknight, on top of working a second job most days, so my free time has been sucked through a rubber garden hose :P I'm going to try to get a post up sometime today or tomorrow, since I have days free at least, anyone care to give me a rundown of the major events? I mean, obviously, there's a war on :P
Where do you want the rundown to start from? And wow. I complain over having one job, haha.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

*stares at you*
What? If you want my rough translation the key points are bothering you for a Shinsei post and asking Gassy what the 'shiyte' he's posting about.

IG42 said:
What? If you want my rough translation the key points are bothering you for a Shinsei post and asking Gassy what the 'shiyte' he's posting about.
No, no it's not that.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No, no it's not that.

[/QUOTE]
Weren't expecting me to be the one to try taking first?

IG42 said:
Well we've established that Chiaki has the tolerance of a saint so he could've had a fair go but he wouldn't have the infatuation factor.
So how far down the line is a reply?
I really don't think Chiaki and Shirokko would be good together...

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
L

M

F

A

O

!

You do that too???

Sometimes I tag IG as Akago, you as Chiaki, and V as Dove.

OMG. I caught you! I thought I was the only one!

<3

Quirk~

Hug me.
*Hugs*

It's fixed. Chiaki's mind scene went longer than I anticipated. The dialogue just had a mind of it's own...

I can't believe how this dialogue is unfurling right now- so there's still some hope that things might turn out ok after all... (> :D )

*throws bucket of salt over shoulder in hopes of not jinxing anything*

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
Where do you want the rundown to start from? And wow. I complain over having one job, haha.

[/QUOTE]
Meh, what's the Konoha fight looking like? I'm going to try to get Maika there after a (hopefully) quick pit-stop, so it might be helpful to know how the Jinan is doing.

clarinetti said:
I can't believe how this dialogue is unfurling right now- so there's still some hope that things might turn out ok after all... (> :D )
*throws bucket of salt over shoulder in hopes of not jinxing anything*
There's always hope, but we'll see. In the end it's up to Jinan.

I mean, Chiaki rolling his die for monkey kung-fu could be interesting as well =P

Stickdom said:
Meh, what's the Konoha fight looking like? I'm going to try to get Maika there after a (hopefully) quick pit-stop, so it might be helpful to know how the Jinan is doing.
Ninjas fight Jinan. Akago and Shirokko are there. Kouki tried to kill himself and everyone in the mansion(mainly Wunan) with tailed beast bombs. Chiaki stops it. Drops to fight Jinan with Asura powers. Jinan is confused. Kills Isobu. Matatabi shows up, calls a stop to fighting to speak with Jinan. Chiaki speaks to Jinan. Son Goku takes over Chiaki to speak to Jinan(cause Chiaki still doesn't really know how to adjust Ryuu's seal yet.).

Meanwhile, at the Mansion roof where Kouki "killed" himself and Kyuubi. Rei shows up to speak with Wunan. Then Dove shows up with Shinsei, but she's gone dark and wants to kill ninja. Rei and Dove confront one another. Wunan interrupts Dove and Rei fight to speak with Dove in dark kagune dome. Shinsei...will get his post up soon enough, but he doesn't have much to do other than talk to Rei=P

So yeah, fighting has halted and lots of talking.

Last edited by a moderator:
@QuirkyAngel

Right on the money with the summary. And as much as I like Chiaki, I don't think he and Shirokko would be a good pair there. I doubt they'd even be attracted to each other.

@clarinetti

By hoping you didn't jinx it, you already jinxed it xD

@Stickdom

Stickmaster, Quirky's rundown is correct. If you need anything else let me know. If Maika pulls some mass genjutsu again, we're gonna have some problems (>u>)

Entiendes, mi amigo? (:3)

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]

Stickmaster, Quirky's rundown is correct. If you need anything else let me know. If Maika pulls some mass genjutsu again, we're gonna have some problems (>u>)

Entiendes, mi amigo? (:3)
Yeah, probably not going to happen again, you can only pull the same trick so many times before its novelty wears thin. I've got a few other things up my sleeves however, if the opportunity presents itself to him. Now, to make a quick pit-stop and hopefully gather some allies, then onward to Konoha!

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
By hoping you didn't jinx it, you already jinxed it xD
(-n-)

*shrugs shoulders*

Well, the shinobi were doomed to fail from the get-go anyways, so it's not like I made things any worse than they were already. If anything, my jinxing has perhaps helped to reverse the misfortune which will inevitably befall everyone.

Also, what's this about pairing Chiaki and Shirokko? (>u>)

@Stickdom

Ack, that sounds extremely stressful/ exhausting, especially with the late nights >.< Looking forward to a Maika post, but make sure to get some rest in between all that work, hm?

Also, would these potential allies happen to include a certain group of swamp dwelling crocodile sages?

Last edited by a moderator:
clarinetti said:
@Stickdom

Ack, well that sounds extremely stressful/ exhausting, especially with the late nights and such >.<. Looking forward to a Maika post, but make sure to get some rest in between all that work, hm?

Also, would these potential allies happen to include a certain group of swamp dwelling crocodile sages?
Eh, you do what you gotta do to put food on the table, right?

Partially, though that's not the intended destination at the moment. The crocodiles will come later, hopefully gonna make an appearance and mess some baddies up. But I have someone else in mind for Maika to try to persuade to join him, and hopefully they don't try to kill him on sight first. xD

@clarinetti

What Clari-chan? I couldn't read your post too well. Did you say:

Also, what's this about pairing Akane and Maika?

Do I have that correct? Are you asking for my opinion on it?

@Stickdom

I look forward to what you've got! Stay safe on that pit stop, Stickman

Next to the wolves, I have to say the crocodile sages are pretty dang cool

@Stickdom

Mm, is that so? Well, I wonder who that could be- seems he made a few enemies after what went down in Tanigakure. I'd put my distinguished detective skills to work, but since we'll be getting a post in the somewhat near future, I figure I'll just have to wait ;p. Curious seeing what comes next, and who the lucky individual will be. A certain swordswoman, perhaps?

@White Masquerade

( -_- ")

Seems like you need to book an optometrist appointment, White

Actually, I think Stick and I very briefly discussed the viability of an Akane/Maika ship a while back, but nothing ever came of it since they were both off doing their own things and stuff.

clarinetti said:
@Stickdom
Mm, is that so? Well, I wonder who that could be- seems he made a few enemies after what went down in Tanigakure. I'd put my distinguished detective skills to work, but since we'll be getting a post in the somewhat near future, I figure I'll just have to wait ;p. Curious seeing what comes next, and who the lucky individual will be. A certain swordswoman, perhaps?

@White Masquerade

( -_- ")

Seems like you need to book an optometrist appointment, White

Actually, I think Stick and I very briefly discussed the viability of an Akane/Maika ship a while back, but nothing ever came of it since they were both off doing their own things and stuff.
WHAT? ?

So the truth comes out! !

When you're free, give me all the details. I can't believe you two kept something like this hidden away from me. You know I like ships. I fantasize about every single ship up there on that poll

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]WHAT? ?

When you're free, give me all the details. I can't believe you two kept something like this hidden away from me. You know I like ships. I fantasize about every single ship up there on that poll

[/QUOTE]
Which is specifically why we never brought it up, because I can only imagine what your "fantasizing" looks like in your mind. If I ever did see it, I would probably need a good spool of Mental Floss to clear it back out again xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]WHAT? ?

[/QUOTE]
Your reaction is priceless as always xD . And @Veirrianna Valentine

If you're here for normalcy, you've come to the wrong place I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back