Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I was able to come home early today, so I'll be starting on a post soon. I might begin working on a Neutral Character as well.

Kouki is going to be very confused when he walks into the village and discovers he isn't supposed to kill everyone.

My iPod has finally come back to life. Luckily, I was able to finish a post before it powered off. However, it was pretty rushed...

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]My iPod has finally come back to life. Luckily, I was able to finish a post before it powered off. However, it was pretty rushed...

[/QUOTE]
No probs. I am amused to see your post length has changed

I'm thinking of making you all do less. I want to conserve your smart brains and creativity, so I'll be changing up how I post in the future (o'v'o)

@QuirkyAngel

Omg. Idk. Which pair of people I like better! (>u>) Hans and Chiaki? Kiyomi and Kouki? Chanda and Maika? Shirokko and Circe? Nana, Roku, and Tsukiko. Then there's Shinra. I'm freaking in love that guy.

I'm going to die. I am, inspired.

Quirky, that was an excellent fight (*tears*) Chiaki and Hans are friends =))))

Haha, excuse my behavior. When I see good things, I go crazy. You don't want to see me when one of my fav teams win (O:))

Okay, okay, let me shut up now and continue

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I'm a bit interested now lol

[/QUOTE]
Hehe. Noooooooooooooo! *Zips lips*

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
Omg. Idk. Which pair of people I like better! (>u>) Hans and Chiaki? Kiyomi and Kouki? Chanda and Maika? Shirokko and Circe? Nana, Roku, and Tsukiko. Then there's Shinra. I'm freaking in love that guy.

I'm going to die. I am, inspired.

Quirky, that was an excellent fight (*tears*) Chiaki and Hans are friends =))))
Yay! I'm glad you like it. I'm very proud of how cinematic our rp turned out to be...considering it was a fight scene. Honestly, this is the best action scene I've ever written...like EVER.

Wouldn't have been able to do it without @Kinzu Hekmatyar

(^.^)

I still need to get better at writing action scenes. It's especially hard when the characters are owned by two different people. It was a good fight, Quirk.

Fight scenes in rps are definitely difficult with characters belonging to two different people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back