Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]So White when is the projected new arc start happening ?

[/QUOTE]
Whenever Kiyomi-Kouki-Chiaki finish...which should be soon...

QuirkyAngel said:
Whenever Kiyomi-Kouki-Chiaki finish...which should be soon...
Would their meeting be where the six months end or should a few events have happened between the three since?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Would their meeting be where the six months end or should a few events have happened between the three since?

[/QUOTE]
I'd say six months end should be epic...but doesn't really matter to me =P

I'd agree with that. Time just seems to be pretty limited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...Chiaki just invited a man-killing 15 year old boy into the camp...I wonder what Sumire would say...(:3)

Technically as she was healing any injuries he had, Kiyomi was going to invite him in, cause she actually lived at Kumo so everyone trusts her xD

Probably still have her invite him to stay with her and her father lol

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Technically as she was healing any injuries he had, Kiyomi was going to invite him in, cause she actually lived at Kumo so everyone trusts her xD

[/QUOTE]
Yep Kiyomi can take care of Kyouki^^

Not sure if Chiaki can...they're nearly the same age after all...

Nearly finished! Now we just need to end with Kouki's response and possiblely Kiyomi-chan's invite to live with her (^.^)

QuirkyAngel said:
Hmm...Chiaki just invited a man-killing 15 year old boy into the camp...I wonder what Sumire would say...(:3)
"I'll train you." Hopefully...

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Technically as she was healing any injuries he had, Kiyomi was going to invite him in, cause she actually lived at Kumo so everyone trusts her xD

[/QUOTE]
She will wake up to a boy staring at her face.

So after this Kouki response, one more round of posts xD

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]She will wake up to a boy staring at her face.

[/QUOTE]
She'll scream the first time or two but then she'd get used to it xD

Hmm well, if they can't find a place for Kouki to stay, Chiaki might ask Sumire to take Kouki with her when she leaves...cause he even though he invited Kouki to camp, he doesn't really wanna take care of him...

So many possibilities... ( :D )

lol Nah, Kiyomi has no problem with him, she'd just be startled

Both options sound equally good. One presents skill growth and the other includes social interaction.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Both options sound equally good. One presents skill growth and the other includes social interaction.

[/QUOTE]
I suppose it'll depend on what'll interest Kouki more...the Sharingan Eyes...or Sumire's awesomeness^^

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Since Kouki isn't aware that Sumire exists, he'll likely stick around Kiyomi.

[/QUOTE]
It's better this way. Kouki-kun needs some loving before he meets Sumire. She'd bully him for sure...

And she'd pit him against shinobi...influencing his innocent mind with her cynical nature...

Stickdom said:
*wakes up from nap to 7 extra pages of OOC* >_>
Trust me...in another RP a few of us here are a part of, there's a new page every 2 minutes

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

For me, I just need to look at Novice's character app and finish my part with IG42, then that's it bedsides Kooki and the others

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Kooki? lol

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Kouki is crazy, right? He needs discipline. *Wishes I had a discipline character*

Chanda though. Omg. Nervous about her more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back