Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami (Complete)

Field of the End

Dru bowed to Orochimaru then turned to Orisas "Dru will speak with you soon but at the moment he is with a woman he cares deeply for and has decided that he must protect her from all the dangers that the battlefield presents. He promises that he shall send word soon." The puppet smiled then it turned and headed towards the battlefield.

Dru (clone)

He had been fighting hand to hand and killing troops until it got to the point that he had to chase some of them but even he had felt the rush of chakra invigorate him although it was nowhere near how much had been in the main body. Dru then saw the 4 puppets rush onto the battlefield before he received new information from the brain. He quickly reached out quickly and caught one of the edo tensei troops between two corpses and began to siphon chakra from their near endless reserves. The clone was able to divert some to heal himself but most of it returned to the head clone. Suddenly Dru could feel some images being sent up the pipeline. Taking a quick gander and seeing a new woman who seemed to have something to say he passed the message along to the original Dru then out to the rest of the troops.

Dru (original)

Dru held onto Romi's hand and was about to let her lead him further when he stopped and began to tell her the message that he was sharing with everyone. Dru tilted his head after the message had been sent and looked at Romi "let us continue further with the army at the behest of this woman and see where it leads us." Dru smiled at her.

Several more puppets emerged from the edge of the battlefield heading into the fray planning to raise more bodies to seal some of the reanimated bodies. The puppet that had been transmitting the message said "thank you for that I have sent the message and will stay by your side to keep communication open, do not worry about me, if you have anything else you want to say please say it directly to me." Dru spoke in a monotone.

@White Masquerade @clarinetti @IG42

Ionagakure Soldiers:

49/150

Kirigakure Soldiers:

100/195

Kakureyami Soldiers:

35/2250

Reincarnated Soldiers:

25/300

Last edited by a moderator:
Field of the End

Frank jerked his arm away from the lethal blade and leaped backward out of range before he registered the pain in his wrist. Hissing he tried to flex his fingers but the thumb barely twitched, the wild slash had damaged the tendon.

"Fucker." He spat. "Are you ninja even capable of getting anything done without it being a cheap shot?"

Akago narrowed his eyes narrowed at the insult.

"I'll admit it is almost gratifying to engage in an open battle for once." Raising Hokuchi he extended the chakra over it and formed an oversized hand with three claws extending outward. "I'll be sure to stab you from the front."

Frank awkwardly formed a sequence of hand seals and conjured a massive ice crystal that he launched across the space separating the two men. Akago casually spewed a gout of fire at the incoming projectile but it continued streaking towards him with only a small amount of mass lost in a burst of steam, snarling in frustration he swiped at the chunk and shredded it into several evaporating chunks that concealed Frank's charge into melee range.

Forming a sheath of super cooled ice around his right hand Frank clamped down on Akago's sword arm and swung at his face with the other. The Jinchuriki hissed and breathed fire again to ward off the blow forcing Frank to duck back, raising his free hand Akago gathered chakra into his palm and set it spinning while using a pair of chakra hands to contain the sphere. Roaring he thrust forward and struck Frank in the chest.

"Rasengan!!"

Frank flew backward with a ragged hole in the armour on his chest and tumbled backward until he managed to right himself, he stood in the dirt panting and clutching the fresh wound.

Akago was just about to pursue the enemy when a wholly unexpected voice spoke up making him turn to face the source.

"A..Akane?! You're alright! How did you get here?"

"She did by leaving me behind again!" Haru cried in an aggrieved voice. "I thought you were different from the Minion Aka-nee chan!"

Akago listened to her advice before glancing back at his opponent still seething.

...She's right. We should go.

Grimacing he spread field of fire between the two combatants and moved back to crouch next to Shirokko.

"Hey, are you alright? You've got to be more careful even if it's just to keep me from worrying."

Straightening he placed a hand on Akane's shoulder.

"I'm glad you're still alive, what happened to you in Kiri? Everyone I asked said you got launched out of the building."

@White Masquerade

@clarinetti

@BlacklegSanji

Field of the End

Shirokko (One-Tails) + Shukaku

Smiling wide, Shirokko watched as Akane took grasp of the troops with a firm voice and measured words, in that moment looking like a real leader in Shirokko's. Even her tailed-beast Shukaku housed inside her body stopped its restless rolling around, perking up an ear to hear what the lady had to say. It wasn't a surprise to Shirokko that to Akane, Shukaku would give at least some respect to. Not only was she a strong, tough, woman, but the holder of a piece of his chakra too. The part inside Akane was his chakra brother, and it also made her sisters with the human that owned him...

Despite not knowing the ninja, to this Akane person, Shukaku felt kind of...connected.

Are you jealous?

Yeah...a little bit, the woman replied.

If I didn't have you Shukaku...she's the kind of woman I would have wanted to be. To grow into. Before, I used to dream all the time about being Kage of the Sand you know? But I found out very quickly that I...had a bit of problems. I don't exactly have quite have the... temperament or control for it.

Bah! If you want to say you're sad that you're my host, then go on ahead and say it. I don't care. You can't hurt my feelings.

Sighing, the ninja patted her chest, mentally saying, 'there, there'.

Aw. Heh. Don't be like that Shukaku. Though we've had many ups and downs, and though I admit you've taken me to some really dark places...I-I couldn't see myself possibly living without you. I mean, we've been together so long, I don't how life without you would be like. One thing I know for sure is that it'd be...kind of lonely.

Hearing nothing but silence back from the bijuu as expected, the girl only shook her head and savored the other thoughts occupying her mind, chief among them the future she envisioned with Akane. The nin was truly a life-long friend; hell, even if the jinch wanted to cut ties with the woman, she was sure she couldn't. It wasn't hard to figure that her body and mind had bonded to the ninja and wouldn't let her go without a fight. It was funny; if she didn't know any better, Shirokko would have said she was just as attached to Akane as she was to Akago.

Shirokko. It's official. You are absolutely nuts. But maybe...it's not such a bad thing. Those two people are genuine. Those two people are pure. If you're going to go crazy for someone...who better than for them? Just let it go. Embrace yourself. The feel of Shukaku. The person you are when you come together and everything that comes with it. It's okay Shirokko. Take a deep breath best and just do. Trust and let it go, whatever comes your way, be it hell or high water. It is okay to give them all of you.

"...Akane," softly whispered the nin in a tone of total affection. "I will be with and support you forever and wherever you go. I...love you."

And as if in response to the statement, a thread of sand wound its up her damaged arm and in through the punctures of her skin. Spreading throughout her blood, the grains latched onto Shirokko's inner skeleton and clung together to bring back movement to her disabled arm. Manipulating the sand inside her to raise, Shirokko coughed through the spasms of pain, but managed to get up, her motion seemingly driven by the words of Akane. Walking to her chakra sister, Shirokko grabbed one of Akane's hands with the fingers her good arm.

"Sister. If you were a ninja from Suna, I would have nominated you for Kage in a second. You're beautiful. You're strong, powerful, and smart in many ways that I'm not. Akane, after this war I'm going to talk to Hoshie. I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure we are an ally with you and your nation until the end of time. My village and yours will be the best of friends. I will protect you and all you hold dear as I would Akago. You have my heart," she finished, looking her friend in the eye.

"I will kill anyone who hurts you Akane. Promise you'll stay safe so I don't have to."

Letting go and turning back at the height of Akago's fight, Shirokko grimaced, gritted her teeth and fell as her body was still too weak to properly move.

"Damn it," she cursed gently as Akago came to crouch beside her. "I like when you worry over me. Maybe I should get in trouble more often," she led, trying to fill her voice cheer. Though Akago's question in the midst of the field, took the wind from right out of her sails.

Giving Akago a scowl because she knew that was what left Akane in the critical state she was in when she found her, the nin forced herself up, placing the good hand over Akago's mouth. "Sometimes you can be even more insensitive than the cat," she spoke, eyes flipping to Haru.

"Akane told the jinchuriki to head to the village of Konoha. I'm going to go. Are you really going to let your fiancee walk all the way over there, cold, alone, and with a bad arm?"

@BlacklegSanji

@IG42

@clarinetti

Shiiiine!

Chomei (7-Tails)

Wahaha! Lucky us eh, Shinobu? She says for all the jinchuriki to head to the village of Konoha! That means...YOU! Chomei trilled with pride.

Jinchuriki! Jinchuriki! Jinchuriki! And a cute one too! How lucky am I? Now if only I can dig in her head when she sleeps and sees what she like-

Ah!

Oops!

I mean...let us go! Shinobu. Onward to Konoha! We are so lucky we can fly, haha! Seven-Tails ready! Now we shall make ourselves known to the king of the Kakureyami! Lucky, haha!! Just you watch! Pretty soon everyone is gonna know us!

@Kiyoko Tomoe

We Are off

Orisas/Kurokan + Danhi

Cutting down one of the last few enemy soldiers with her bare, metallic hands, Orisas' brows rose at the message of the one Hoshie put in charge, wondering which category the Shirotaiyo qualified under.

"Hm. We don't exactly have a side...what do you think, Chiita?"

But the nin wouldn't answer as she was already off, Sharingan activated and bounding towards the heart of the town beyond the trees.

"Ah...I guess that answers that question."

So to Danhi, poking her scythe through the shoulder of an emaciated, Kakureyami soldier, the lady said, "Danhi. Chiita and I are going to the village to secure it. Raikazekage's orders. You go find Nanko and Mekuto. Once you do, meet us there. If the plan is going well, we should meet Daradei there as well. It'll be like a little re-union yeah? We will see with our blonde pal, the proudest Shirotaiyo."

"Don't forget loudest too, haha. Especially when it comes to that pink-haired boy. Jeez, she's so into him. She needs to ask him out or kiss him already! Half her sketchbook is just his face...but aye, Orisas! I will not let you down! We will definitely meet up with you in Konoha as soon as we can! Count on it!"

"Good! Now take care Danhi, when this is over, you better get ready. I'm pretty sure Jashin will fall from right out the sky and thank you for a job well done~."

@Mekuto

This Is Goodbye

Orochimaru + Kabuto

Dropping his hand down to the side at the sealing of the last re-incarnate, Kabuto re-adjusted his glasses as Orochimaru came up behind.

"Oh wow. Done already? Well that was fast, right Kabuto? Look what we can do when we work together, hm? Haha. Fun. Fun. What do you say you come back with me to Otogakure and work on a few experiments? I've found some promising leads to a few things we used to research in the past. How about it, Kabuto? Just you and me. It'll be like old times."

"Sorry. I'm not interested in old times, Orochimaru," the nin replied calm.

"I was only here to help with the sealing of the re-incarnates. I have no interest in anything besides living a long, peaceful life. From here Orochimaru, the war has nothing to do with me now. In fact, maybe it'd be nice to see a world where ninja don't rule. Looking at history, we've caused enough trouble already, haven't we?"

Shrugging was his response, but Orochimaru could see where the man was coming from. Ninja had indeed perverted the land with their constant battles, misunderstandings, and space-changing jutsu. If the Kakureyami won, the man had nothing to fear; he could simply blend in with the normal populace and none would be the wiser.

Living a life as a normal person...

For all the years he played with the genetics of others and engaged in unscrupulous activities, the prospect of being...just average, filled him with an odd delight.

"Hm. Yes..yes.. Kabuto. Maybe we have."

Placing a hand to his chin, Orochimaru stared at the ground for a time, before finally turning to his long-time partner and sticking out a lanky hand.

"To being normal then."

Surprised at the gesture, Kabuto's mouth dropped agape as he stared into Orochimaru's eyes. For as long as he had known the man, he could never tell when he was telling a lie, but for some strange reason, this time, Kabuto could somehow make certain that that Sannin's words were sincere.

"To being normal."

Shaking hands, the two men stood close, remembering all the times they had long conversations, each offering insights and personal opinions about the mysterious existence of life. Yes...they were villains, bad people that did many questionable things, but even in villainy, bonds could be formed between hearts buried in even the darkest depths.

"I am going to miss you, Kabuto."

"I will miss you too."

Re-Unite

Machi Uchiha

Where?! Where?! Where?! Where was she?! Machi saw so many bodies, men, women, Kakureyami, ninja on the ground that her heart stopped, her mind eventually thinking Kiyomi must have been one of them.

No! Stop! Kiyomi would never die like that! Not to weaklings like these! She's my sister! She's an Uchiha! We are the tip of the top! We destroy anyone that opposes us! Kiyomi would never get caught! Not by these scrubs!

"Kiyomi! Kiyomi!"

Shouting out her name, Machi furiously stepped over bodies, landing on the chests of deceased and ignoring the spikes of chakra coming from the many jinchuriki. There were a few other signatures here and there, normal ninja running around, but among them was not the one she wanted to find. She was looking for one that looked just like hers.

"Kiyomi where are you?! If you're here answer me! It's Machi! Give me something! Anything!"

And then it hit her, Right on the edge of her senses: the soft, delicate flow of a chakra stream like a calm waterfall.

"Kiyomi!"

To the back. In that clump of waning signatures there. It should be...right in the mid...dle...

Eyes falling on the form of her little sister, the sight of Kiyomi took the words from right out her mind and mouth. Nearly moved to tears, Machi leapt full speed to the girl, reaching her in seconds and pushing around the soldiers that Kiyomi tried to heal.

"Oh my sister! Thank goodness!" She sobbed, pulling her head into her chest.

"Kiyomi, Kiyomi, I'm so sorry! I was so, so stupid for leaving you like that! Ugh! I don't know what I was thinking! I should have stayed, I should have stayed! I should have fought with you some more to take you with me like a good sister would! Ohhh, Kiyomi!"

Opening her eyes to the death all around, Machi pulled Kiyomi's face even deeper into her chest.

"Kiyomi, you've done enough! Aren't you scared by all of this? One of those dead could be you! Why do you feel you have to fight? Run away with me, sister! You don't have to stay here in a place like this! Let your stupid boyfriend handle it! You can wait for him at home with me, Ja, and Tenzumaki! We can be a family Kiyomi! Please, please, please, please, please listen to your sister. Please, please, please! I only want what's best for you, you know that! Come with me right now. I've come to take you to Tanigakure where we'll be safe. From there we'll move to another continent, Kiyomi. We'll leave this all behind and start fresh! I know you love Ryuu sister. I'm not going to ask you to leave him. I just want you to leave here and he can catch up with us later. Things in my life are finally coming together Kiyomi,"
Machi smiled, holding her sister by the arms so she could look at her face.

"Kiyomi...the only piece I'm missing to make it complete...is you."

@Arkytior

@BlacklegSanji

Someday

Romi Watanabe

About to step forward, a thought crossed Romi's mind and she looked toward to the ground. Dispelling her weapon and moving over to Dru, she held his hand light. With face relaxed she looked at him and his many eyes, saying nothing; only taking in the contours and textures of each pupil that stared back at her and rotated in place. After seeing the Rinnegan, Sharingan, and Byakugan, Romi broke into a smile and cheerily said, "Yes. Let us continue further with the army at the behest of this woman and see where it leads us."

@Drumonkey

She wasn't ready to kiss him just yet...but maybe someday she would.

Kirigakure Soldiers:

50/195

Kakureyami Soldiers:

0/2250

Reincarnated Soldiers:

0/300

Tanigakure

Izumi + Haruka

Watching the boy fall to the ground was like a sharp knife cut right through her heart. It was so surreal. In that moment, all words, ideas, thoughts, and feelings left her as she gaped in shock. Tunnel-vision ensued as her eyes could no longer see anyone other than her precious Shinsei. The heap he was in on the ground...the blood that dripped in a pool around him. My god.

Completely frozen when Haruka flipped from her spot to catch Izumi mid fall, the kunoichi lost all sense of time, rather...attentiveness to life. Shinsei was it...and now he was...gone.

Pulling away from Haruka, Izumi grabbed slow at the ground, trying to break away and crawl to his laying body. Then Izumi would reach out farther, more frantically, while beginning to cry. He couldn't be dead right? That was her student! One of her very first. One of her genin favorites. Hell...yeah, she'd say it, he was her favorite. All the shit he put her through in life...she wouldn't have had it any other way as long as he never left. As long as he never told her good-bye.

Images of her petting, damn near moving to comb his hair with a brush while he was sleeping, filled in her eyes. Snapshots of his victories and smiles when he mastered complicated techniques were there too. His 13th, 14th, 15th, birthdays...they were just yesterday...right? She could see them so clear. He looked so young unwrapping her present..but now...

"When did you get so old..?" She whispered with dripping eyes.

"Tell me this is one of your tricks. Shinsei, you don't have to do that. Don't play with me like that! You get up right now and say sorry you jerk!"

Though, nothing she said or nickname she called did anything to rouse her pupil from his pool on the floor.

"So annoying! Get up! Get up! The floor is filthy, Shinsei! What are you? Six? Why do you go so far to catch me in a joke!? I hated that about you! Gah! I bet you looked so stupid stealing ketchup from who-knows-where to fill your shirt! Grow up! Quit it with the games! You say you're a man, at least you want to be, but still take part in such ridiculousness! Ugh! Fine! Ha-ha. See? I'm laughing! Fun. Fun. Joke over! You can pick yourself up now! Let's go!"

"I-Izumi..."

"I swear! Ack! Yes Haruka. That is Shinsei, my annoying, little student. Sorry you had to meet him this way, but he likes playing practical jokes and getting on my nerves. Why he chose to do this I don't know. But if you ask me, it's in very bad taste. Can you let me go, Haruka? I have to get over there and pull him up. By the hair if I have to. One good yank."

Yet, the snake did not let her go.

"I said unhand me Haruka. He's going to try to stay there as long as possible if I don't pull him up. I know that Dove girl is probably part of his stupid game. This time I'm going to pour some sand into ears, see if he likes that."

"Izumi...he is dead."

"Dead? What on Earth are you talking about? He's fine! I'm -"

"Izumi," the woman pressed holding onto the elder's chin and turning it towards the boy. "That is blood. Not ketchup. Don't fool yourself. Since when does ketchup move like that?"

"I don't know! I'd never put it past Shinsei to learn some kind of silly release to control things how they're not supposed to be. He wasn't the smartest, but man he was creative! Resourceful. If he wanted to do something, he'd do it. Maybe not on the first try, but he'd learn, come out bright and early the next day and surprise you!"

At this point, Izumi was babbling on, saying stories about how Shinsei would be up late trying to prove her wrong on numerous things when she told him something couldn't be done. The Hebi woman listened for a bit, but after a time, Haruka couldn't stand to see the delusion occuring right in front of her, so with a heavy heart, opened a hand and slapped the master of seals hard. Utterly stunned, the Ame ninja blinked, slowly turning her eyes to Haruka's falling arm, then Haruka's solemn face, and finally the boy laying face-down across the yard.

"Sh..Sh..no...
SHINSEI!"

Completely letting herself go, Izumi slipped backwards out of Haruka's crouching grasp and bawled her student's name aloud all the way down.

"No! No! No! No! No! What!? What am I going to do now!?" She screamed. "He was all I had! Shinsei was all I had from the past - "

And then her eyes grew cold as she realized something and lifted her head to stare directly at Maika. No. Shinsei wasn't the only one that was there from her past. There was another one standing right there too.

"Maika..." she heaved.

"You.."

Breakdown

Uzazab

"ASSHOLE!"

Dropping to a loud thud on the ground in front of the man, rage was pinched up pockets all across her face.

"Ohoho! MAIKA! This shit...this shit here...man did you have me fooled..." She snarled balling a hand into a fist. "That was priceless. Really. A great play you put on! You got me. You got me good."

Moving her hand to undo the clasp holding closed the opening of her back pocket, Uzazab cursed at herself, not believing how she had been so stupid. Did she promise to herself she wasn't going to do this again?

"F*CK! AHH! Damn it! I liked you, jerk! I was ready to follow you at the word! Be right there by your side! Then you go out and kill someone!? What the hell is wrong with you!?" The shinobi got dangerously close pulling out a glinting kunai.

"I swear I'm so done. I'm sick of two-faced people like you. What did you think, huh? You'd get me on your side, and I'd willingly do whatever you'd want?! Please!" Raged the kunoichi shaking her head from side to side.

"My chest might be big, I might even look a little easy, but you miscalculated, I'm not that type of girl. Brainless puppies like those make me sick. Unlike them Maika, you see, I can actually think. I let nothing cloud me and what I believe. I am cynical from the outset. Maika. I'm so heart-broken. I almost believed you. Believed that I finally found a good one."

Getting into the stance of a fluid martial art from the village of Kirigakure, Uzazab crouched low to the ground ready to push off of her back foot.

"I don't care who you are: Prince of Tanigakure or Byoki of the 6 Paths. The way I see it, you're insane, and you need to get the hell out of here."

[dice]22345[/dice]

Bursting forward like a seasoned assassin, Uzazab wasn't holding back, appearing to the side of Maika and beginning her assault of him with a bone-crushing jab towards the ribs of his left.

@Veirrianna Valentine

@QuirkyAngel

@Edward Valentine

Shinsei (Knocked Out):

1/7

Dove:

2/7

Maika:

0/7

Izumi:

4/7

Maruorochi:

0/7

Kokuran:

0/7

Haruka:

0/7

Uzazab:

0/7

Konohagakure

Daradei (Tsuchikage)

"Suuuu-KAT!"

BANG!

"Su-KAT!

BOOM!

Another pair of explosions rocked the front gates just outside the village as the Rock's Tsuchikage ordered the death of 20 more ants. Taking out another stick of clay bubblegum, Daradei placed it into her mouth and began to chew. So far so good. Only Kakureyami soldiers were coming out to inspect the ruckus going on with absolutely no sign of the nation's King or Queen, Jinan and Wunan.

Treading further into the opening of the entrance through a line of hardwood brush, Daradei's tongue swirled quickly in her mouth, intricately wrapping around the wad of masticated gum and fashioning it into a long, scaly, serpent.

"Ah. I missed the eyes."

It wasn't like she needed to poke them in anyway. Her creations moved on their own, knowing precisely in which direction to go. Tongues, tusks, eyes, lips, noses, snouts; getting them to look exactly like the matching animal was purely aesthetics.

"Alright, alright. Starting to quiet down. It should be about time..."

"Tsuchikage! Tsuchikage!"

There it goes.

Lifting her head up to find a ninja jumping from the top of the village wall to a branch hanging a few feet above, Daradei spit out the snake in her mouth and watched it grow.

"Everything went well yes? No surprises? Everybody safe and the operation has no hitch?"

"Yes, Tsuchikage. Things are going exceptionally well. Not much resistance from the soldiers, word of our movements have been quelled, and the village seems to be none the wiser. With the exception of your bombs drawing their attention of course, I doubt they have any idea the army of Iwagakure is here."

"Good. That is good news. Well then, that's it. We've done our job here. All I can hope is Hoshie was able to take care of things in the Field of the End. The ninja from there should be heading here soon," she grinned to her comrade, giving him a thumbs-up as well.

"Heh. Part 2, a success! When they get here, it won't be a war-zone they walk into, but a safe spot already conquered by us, the ninja of Iwa! How's that!? Haha. Now. Is that it? Do you have anything left to report?"

"Yes ma'am, I do. We've also come in contact with the God of the Earth, Kinnosuke Royama. She seems to have been with another one from our nation, Torune Kurokawa."

Torune Kurokawa? Wait. Wait. Wait. Wasn't he the one Kinnosuke said burned down Suna...gakure? Why was she here with him? What? She was supposed to take him to see Hoshie..

"They say the Kurokawa was here with Royama in a pre-emptive plan to get inside of and stop the Kakureyami. Or at least, slow them down. You can even say they were a major part of our success with this operation. They encountered an enemy super-soldier who could have torn the plan all to shreds, but instead, that enemy is now on our side and has given us information as to where our prisoners are being kept. I must say Tsuchikage, it was a risky endeavor they attempted that could have gone bad for them and us coming here on the way, but it all worked out. Those two managed to turn a huge, potential disaster into a resounding success."

Surprise and altogether stunned, the woman only swallowed, wondering why Kinnosuke would go and do something so dangerous. The sheer volatility of it all! Why? Going behind enemy lines by themselves? Telling no one at all. To do something so insane...for what cause? They were all in this together. There was no reason to be a hero -

...Torune.

So that's what it was. So Kinnosuke was trying to save him.

Aug...Damn it Kinno...why do you put me in these positions?

Tugging at her hair, Daradei thought at the very least it gave her something to work with. If Hoshie really was dead-set on some kind of punishment, then maybe this would let them come to a penalty jointly. Bringing along the super-soldier for testimony could probably help them sway the other nations, but after things were all said and done, it'd probably still come down to something between the land of Earth and land of Wind (Ion). There wasn't much wiggle room out of this one. Suffice to say, no matter the verdict, Akane would be taking it hard.

"Shit."

"Everything okay, Tsuchikage?"

"Yes everything is fine. Don't worry. Tell me something. How many Kakureyami soldiers are still left in town?"

"There may still be some left in the Hokage Mansion, but most of the streets are in our control. We still keep to the side-roads and tell villagers to be quiet regarding our presence, but if need be, it is possible to walk inside the village without much fear of retaliation."

"O-Kay. Then that's what I'll do. Never been one to go around sneaking anyway. You tell the other soldiers to move from their positions and surround the mansion. Reinforcements from the Field of the End will arrive to back them soon. Nobody moves until one of the Kage gives the signal, or Jinan and Wunan attack first. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am. I will give the order now."

The shinobi soon slipped away and at his exit, the Tsuchikage sighed, rolling her neck from front-to-back, side-to-side. So this was it. Up until now, everything they'd done had gone rather smoothly for the invasion, each step a beautiful green check-mark in the boxes of Hoshie's plan. It was awe-inspiring. So this was what ninja could do when they put their heads together.

"Hunh. Okay! Part 3 and the final step of this all-out invasion: destroying the queen and king, Wunan and Jinan. Alright. Let's do this. Let's go save the ninja world."

@clarinetti

@Drumonkey

@BlacklegSanji

@IG42

@Kiyoko Tomoe

@White Masquerade

@Mekuto

Iwagakure Soldiers:

400/400

Kakureyami Soldiers:

120/650

Tanigakure

Maika Hira Byoki

[dice]22388[/dice]

Uzazab's assault was sudden, but not unexpected. Instead of retaliating or dodging, he took the blows aimed at his sides, letting her fists break his ribs, impale his lungs, stop his heart. It was exhilarating, the thrill of battle that he had held captive in his soul for so long, to have an opponent worthy of fighting once again. A half-hearted smirk spread over his face as his body went limp, flung to the side by the force of Uzazab's attack. He should be dead after such a beating, his chest collapsed inside of itself, his eyes wide open in an emotionless stare. But still he pulled himself to his feet, looking down at his imploded body, watching as it returned to its normal state, filling like a balloon that cracked and popped as his bones reset themselves. "I'm deeply sorry that you feel this way, Uzazab, I had great respect for you. I still do. You are certainly strong, in body and in mind. I would have treated you as my equal, one who has lost everything only to begin anew. I admire that tenacity, the fire to keep going when all should have been given up for lost. I'm sorry for this as well." Hira's skin roiled for a moment, his pores sweating violet globs of chakra which floated off of him, circling around him for a moment until he flung his hand towards Uzazab. The orbs flew towards her, swirling around her as they blockaded her from him, hissing and spitting as they stretched tendrils of searing poison towards her if she moved.

He turned towards Izumi, sobbing on the ground, with the Tani ninja who had greeted them earlier standing over her, attempting to bring his sensei to her wits again. "I never wanted for this, Izumi, but you gave me no choice. You were too blinded by your perceived failure. You were willing to sacrifice everything to make Shinsei into your vision of a perfect ninja, too distracted to see that your skills and leadership are needed elsewhere. So I removed your distraction." He stepped closer to Izumi, ignoring all else, "Now get up! Overcome this obstacle! Kill me in revenge if you must, but don't you ever lose your purpose again. Be the leader Amegakure needs you to be! Shinsei's life is worth the rest of the village combined, which is why such a sacrifice had to be made. That's why Kamino died, wasn't it? The life of one for the sake of the rest? The village leaders knew that sending us into that battle against the Kakureyami invasion was suicide, but we went anyway. I went, Shinisei went, Kamino went. You filled our heads with dreams of victory, told us that it was like any other raid we had made, that it would be enough to stop the fighting." Tears formed at the recalling of these memories, a time of war when the village was desperate just to survive another day of the invasion. Hira knelt some meters away from Izumi, his hands out in a gesture of vulnerability. "And you lied to us then too. You knew there was an ambush in store for us, didn't you? We were your bait while the rest of our forces sat back and waited for the safest opportunity to strike. And because of that, Kamino died. Because of you. It's your fault my wife is dead, isn't it?" He paused to let this question sink in before continuing, "But you didn't know that, did you? Our secret marriage? ANBU must show no emotions, demonstrate no affection. And now I see why, the irony of it all. After the war was over, I returned to bury Kamino, something the cowards in Amegakure forbid us to do, they would have us abandon our dead because of their fear. But I had something else more important to look after. My daughter. The reason Kamino left the village on an extended mission, to carry our child. Only to return to the village to die. And now I'm fighting for one reason alone, to protect my daughter and ensure that the world she inherits is nothing like this one."

"So, Izumi, call me a traitor, call me insane, call me a demon. I will accept those. But until you have lost everything you love and had to put on a mask to the entire world that said otherwise, when you were dying inside and had no one to turn to, don't you ever call me a coward. I have at least earned that much."
Hira stood and released his weapon from his back, drawing the sword from the shaft of the umbrella. "You may have taught me many things, but there is one area that I have surpassed you. You always believed your senses too easily, since your Death Curse Seals could control those of others. But now I am in control of yours, this is my world. Stand up and fight me, Izumi, Dove, Haruka, Kokuran, you must kill me. It's the only way you're ever going to break my Genjutsu."

@Veirrianna Valentine

@QuirkyAngel

@Edward Valentine

Shinsei (Knocked Out):

1/7

Dove:

2/7

Maika/Hira:

0/7

Izumi:

4/7

Maruorochi:

0/7

Kokuran:

0/7

Haruka:

0/7

Uzazab:

1/7

Field Of The End

Gonta Snow

Gonta snow turned around and looked at the boy who face him. "Oh so you have heard of me, how Lovely" he said with a smile. "Of course there is no way you could possibly convince me to lower the Reanimation Jutsu, the fun is only just beginning" He said with a smile. As he said it he waved his hand and two ninja jumped down from trees behind him. The Ninja's were two of the top ninjas who fought in the fourth Ninja war. Sakura Haruno and Hinata Hyuga stood in front of Chiaki. "Well sorry I cant stay and chat I guess that these two wonderful ladies will be enough company for you" Gonta said with a smile. Running away hinta and Sakura looked at each other.

Sakura looked Chiaki in the eye and smiled. "Well your cute, I like your hair, its just like my own" She said. She then sighed and looked away for a second. "Haven't these idiots learned yet that bringing the dead back isn't right... Oh well, We wont be going easy on you boy, we are under that mans control, so the best we can do is give you some pointers on what to watch out for in our attacks" She said with a sigh. Hinata nodded and looked at the boy. " I hope for the sake of the ninja world that that man hasn't found the bodies of those two, then this war would already be over". The two took their stances and got ready to begin their attack.

???

On a cliff near the field of the end two figures stood side by side looking down on the battle. "Ahhh, God dammit this is so damn stressful, I want to be able to do something here..." one said to the other. "We've been ordered to stay put." The other said in a monotone voice. "But god damn I want to go down there..." he said. "So what? You can slaughter the ninja?" The other asked. "No", "then just hope that we don't have to go down there". The two stood in silence for a long time. "I think I can break it" the one with the emotionless voice said. "Wait for the right time, we have to be careful about doing this" the other replied. "Of course... can you feel it?", the other looked over to him "feel what?" He asked. "That chakra..." The other said. "Yeah..."

@QuirkyAngel

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Kirigakure Soldiers:

50/195

Kakureyami Soldiers:

0/2250

Reincarnated Soldiers:

0/300

Shar'kkun

Nana Uzumaki

"Gah...gahck!"

Sputtering back to life on the back of the warm, hard, stone floor, it took a second for Nana to wake up and realize just where she was.

Sand..? Ugh...

Rising, she would suddenly spasm and grip her stomach as if trying to remove some kind of invisible blade.

Auch! What...what happened?

Looking down, blood clung to the interior of her orange pao, settling in a neat red line around the rim of her waist.

Ch! It hurts...

Yet the girl would not have time to worry about the injury as her eyes activated and ears cleared, deftly picking up on the sounds of battle happening all around. In one fell swoop, the jaw of her mouth dropped after seeing a crater the size of Gamabunta fill her sight.

Wha..what!?

Looking left, she could see a large salamander darting around spewing gas and poison into the air, choking soldiers as they either ran from the lethal cloud or stayed in it and fought. And then her eyes on a swivel, centering high on the midst of it all, she could see Roku hovering, his chakra pathway lighting up like a multi-colored disco-ball.

He was using the Rinnegan.

Nana didn't quite understand what was going on, but from what her mind could piece together, they were in a fight and they needed help. Kakureyami soldiers...more than a thousand...were coming in swarms. The woman grit her teeth. Though she couldn't move much, something had to be done. Leaving Roku and..

Anpan was it...?

Comrades, to fight by themselves was not a part of her nindo; her ninja way. If she could help them out, even just a bit, then she would gladly give all she could to do so.

d00a9cb95251ec4d099754273a5d0397.jpg

Biting a finger, Nana focused her chakra and slammed it to the ground hoping for something good.

*SSSS...PPPPPPEWF!*

Rising from out the smoke towered a red-skinned, giant toad that she recognized from years before...Incredulous, Nana placed her hands to the ground as she stared in awe. She was not disappointed.

"Gamamanda!"

Looking around, the toad bent its head to the ground after getting its bearings, giving Nana a wide, toothless smile in response to her own.

"Well...Nana Uzumaki. Haha! Hm. It is both a pleasure and surprise to be summoned to you here. Gamakichi is in the middle of a graduation ceremony so I am here in his place. Though...I wasn't doing much back home; I can't say that I'm upset about this. Hm. Are you alright little Uzumaki? We heard your summons earlier but...your form didn't quite feel right. Something was off about your connection to us through the ritual. We did not come. However, whatever it was, seems to have cleared up for now. I can feel you are yourself now. Is that correct?"

Nodding, yet still dazed that one of the elder frogs was what the summon brought, Nana replied loud albeit a bit hesitantly.

"Yes...! Yes! I-I'm alright! You don't worry about me! Just a little winded...but I'm okay! Ah...if...i-if I can ask you a favor Gamamanda..."

"Sure little Uzumaki, go ahead."

"M-my friends, Anpan and Roku..are fighting against soldiers of the Kakureyami. There's maybe...2,000 of them...please! Use your power to help them! I know you can breathe fire! You're one the strongest toads out there! The others speak of you highly! They say even the inside of your stomach is fire-proof! Please! Help them take care of the soldiers! Just please b-be careful. I ask you d-don't kill them too.."

Laughing hard out loud, the toad raised to full height, cleared its throat and gave her a re-assured response.

"You don't have to worry Nana. It is no burden. I will do my best to wipe them out and leave your friends okay. As scary as I might seem, I keep a check on my use of fire. With Ibuse jumping around there, I may not even need to use it. Squashing them looks as if it will do just fine."

Happy, the girl bowed how she could to Gamamanda, and watched as he leapt off high, coming down from the air and landing in the mid of a squadron of them with a terrifying thump.

Thank you Gamamanda.

"And now," she said. "Ninja Art: Shadow Clone Jutsu."

Creating a full copy of herself, Nana gave most of her remaining chakra to the clone and allowing it to use techniques, fight, and survive.

"Help them out will you? I know Roku will be okay, but you make sure Anpan is fine too."

-"Yup! You got it master. The cute-orange haired boy is mine~."-

Rolling her eyes at the clone, Nana dropped back as the Byagukan de-activated from her eyes.

Damn...

She was tired.

@Strawberry Preserves

@GasMaskie

Kakureyami Soldiers:

1425/3000

Konohagakure

As the super-soldier proceed to answer his questions, Torune listened quietly, his face unusually devoid of expression. Hearing her explain the fate of the prisoners, how they were drained of their chakra, essentially their life-force, before being left to die in some cell, their bodies thrown callously into the sewers like trash... he shouldn't have been surprised, that these people were so cruel in their disregard for human life. He was hardly a saint himself- he had tortured and killed his enemies with little regret on numerous occasions. But he hadn't gone out systemically killing hundreds (if not thousands) of prisoners, hadn't left his victims to slowly wither away for days before dying. Hearing that... it twisted at his insides, put an ache in his chest that he hadn't felt in a while.

"By your king, I assume you mean Jinan." he muttered softly, more to himself than the woman before him. From what he had seen, none of the people of the Kakureyami naturally inherited the ability to control one's chakra- if that was true, then consuming the chakra of others was the source of Jinan's power. No wonder the guy had such crazy abilities, draining others life energy and altering it for his own purposes. If he had to put his money on it, that was the secret behind that shockwave attack he'd used back in Suna. Shaking his head before getting lost in thought, the Iwa-man remained silent as Samantha continued her narrative. Describing the loss of her husband and the child whom she fought for, he got the sense that she spoke truthfully and from the heart. Part of him was apprehensive at the woman's offer to personally bring him to the coliseum. After all, despite her supposed authenticity, she was still from the Kakureyami,... but he wanted to believe her. The soldiers he'd encountered, the Commander whom he'd fought in Kirigakure, Jinan, they'd all embodied everything he'd come to expect from the Kakureyami- cold, twisted bastards who'd kill anyone in their way, who didn't have the capacity to care for anyone but themselves. But the Calvary's story implied that there was more than that, at least in her case.

However, before the shinobi could make up his mind, there was a flurry of movement as the hidden Earth ninja surrounded the pair, the so-called Earth goddess finally deciding to stop sitting on her ass. The man could only scoff in irritation as she butted between himself and Samantha to confront the super-soldier, though at his height he could simply look over her head to watch. All that time she had her men ready to strike... and she hadn't even bothered to let him in on her little plan? It rubbed him the wrong way, just as much as her patronizing tone as she proceeded to give him her spiel. Useful? That's all she had to say to him? From the moment they got off the boat in Horosaki, all she did was watch him smugly, eyes constantly judging whilst berating his every action. She talked a big game, but when push came to shove, she just stood back to let him do the dirty work, and then proceeded to condemn him for doing so, even when it saved her ass in the process.

She thought she was so damn clever with her little assassination squad, that she was so great for having taken a delinquent like him and putting him to work for the alliance. Of course, he was grateful that she'd made the offer to begin with, giving him a chance to save himself and reunite with Akane. And there had been moments during their time together when he could find a degree of respect for her, where he'd privately agree that she made a good point or two... but it was that haughtiness that got to him more than anything. The lady took every chance to shove his brutish, monstrous actions in his face, but couldn't bother to take a look in the mirror or get her own hands dirty. Well, that was her fucking problem- to think he'd even considered arguing with her, sticking around to ensure that she was alright... No thank you, don't need to subject myself to anymore of her bullshit- she can choke on those stupid rocks for all I care, he thought bitterly, though in the back of his mind knew those words were false.

".... Alright then, I'll head over there now. We'll meet up at the Hokage's building then, I suppose." Torune finally replied flatly, nodding his head while gazing at her with stony eyes. Sidestepping her so as to face the Calvary, he slowly moved his own arm to shake the woman's hand, offering her a small smile in return. "Thanks for being honest with me. Go get your kid, get him out of here before things start getting crazy... Do what you need to do to keep him safe. If you decide to leave, I understand, but I would be honored to fight alongside you should you decide to come back. All the best, Ms. Hale." he said, and he was surprised to find that his words were truthful- he knew who she was, that she'd killed countless shinobi on the Kakureyami's behalf... but he respected her, as a fighter and as a person. Whatever her decision, he wouldn't hold it against her.

Turning towards the Iwa-kunoichi, the shinobi shifted his gaze slightly, watching her from the corner of his eye as he hesitantly addressed her. "Ah... Thanks, for giving me the chance to try to make amends and stuff. I won't forget that... Well, take care of yourself, and try not to get killed, yea? I'll see you around, Kinnosuke." Torune said casually, throwing out a crooked grin for good measure- couldn't have her thinking she managed to get under his skin, right? Moving so that his back faced the two of them, he lazily raised his hand in a parting wave, and without further ado sprinted off in the direction of the explosion. Mm, that's the first time I called her by her actual name, yea? Well... you better get your shit together and don't do anything stupid Lady.

As he darted along the main roads, the man couldn't help but notice how empty they were, devoid of any signs of life, not even courses. He supposed that most of the soldiers had been drawn to the main entrance where all those explosions had taken place, but it almost seemed too easy, that the Kakureyami King would've just sent all their troops out just to get smoked out by the enemy. Hmm, maybe he's got a bunch of them hidden away somewhere, ready to strike when we got our guard down, or maybe he just plans to kill everyone himself. For all Torune knew, that twisted-bastard could still give them a run for their money, if he just waited for the lot of them to filter into the village before firing that energy blast thing... but what did he know? "Just getting paranoid for nothing." he grumbled to himself, eyeing the Hokage building which loomed over them all as he did so.

Turning another corner, the shinobi finally caught sight of the main gates and the procession of Iwa-nin which had begun filling the streets. Here there were corpses aplenty, their congealing blood seeping into the old dirt road as they laid there. He could just make out a tuft of long blonde hair, and based on what Kinnosuke had told him guessed the woman in front to be the current Tsuchikage, Daradei. Mm, well, might as well get this over with... if nothing else, she can't be any worse than her, the Iwa-man considered as he sped up the pace. As he approached, he spied more than a few of his former fellow ninja raising their weapons, but was unfazed when a pair of them moved forward, both of them looking to be in their mid-teens. Chunins probably, hyped up from that adrenaline rush which only came from fighting- he understood that feeling all too well. He found himself almost chuckling as one began a series of hand-signs as the other rushed towards him: amateurs. He couldn't kill them, not in front of their beloved leader and comrades, but he could teach them a lesson, couldn't he?

The man didn't bother dodging the flying kick which was sent his way, instead grabbing hold of the red-head's ankle and throwing her to the ground, careful not to overdo it and break any bones by accident. Spying the flurry of pellets heading towards him, the shinobi couldn't help but roll his eyes before lazily raising his arm to create a wall of earth. Grabbing the kunoichi by the scruff of her neck, he heaved her onto his shoulder whilst ignoring her kicking and proceeded around the shield, shaking his head a bit as he saw the boy entranced in another series of hand-signs. "Too slow." he muttered as he quickly made his own set of signs, the ground beneath the chunin rising to surround his body. Walking forwards towards the blonde woman, he sensed the tension in the air, that apprehension and anger which emanated from some of the surrounding troops. He understood it, and he didn't blame them for it, but he just hoped they wouldn't mob him then and there.

Setting the ginger-kunoichi off to the side, Torune stared brazenly at the blonde woman, unconcerned about appearances or properness as he took her in. Just based off her initial demeanour, he got the sense that she was very different from the black-haired woman he'd been previously travelling with. This one seemed confident, held herself with the strength of a leader, but without that air of superiority that so many people in politics seemed to have. After observing her for a moment, the man cracked a smile, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly as he did so. "Heh, sorry about that- kind of awkward having to meet like this, ain't it? Anyways, I'm guessing you're Miss Tsuchikage? Name's Torune- Earth-Goddess asked me to check up over here, see if I can help you folks deal with these Kakureyami bastards. So, yea... how can I be of assistance?"

@White Masquerade

@BlacklegSanji

Iwagakure Soldiers:

400/400

Kakureyami Soldiers:

120/650

Tanigakure

Izumi

Wordlessly, the master of seals Izumi sat up, absentmindedly grazing a finger toward the star-shaped mark on the skin of her left thigh. Pressing it down, she glowered at Maika as a dragon of lighting erupted out of it, its crackling figure sending burns across the courtyard on its line to devour him.

[dice]22402[/dice]

The Snake

Haruka

"Izumi..?" Questioned the member as she lifted her elder aside and placed Izumi down a good distance away. "What are you -".

Though the look she got in response, would tell the snake all that she needed to know, it was more than enough.

"Okay..then I will do all that I can...Cursed Seal: Level 1."

Black marks erupted around Haruka's face and once covering her in full form, the girl supplemented the skill with a technique of something else.

"Ninja Art: Snake Skin Jutsu."

Scales rippled upon her arms, legs, everywhere exposed to the open air, and hardening herself, Haruka moved into the closed stance of her specialized serpentine Taijutsu: Snake Fist.

"You're not the only one who can use poison by the way," she called to Maika. "You are insane and this is only going to lead to your death," she said solemnly.

"This is something you asked for."

[dice]22403[/dice]

Disappearing than re-appearing in a blitz behind Hira, Haruka leveled a crushing kick of her shin straight for the brunt of his open back.

The Child

Maruorochi

And in striking concert, Maruorochi of Hebi, with her own Cursed Seal blazing at level one, swerved in front of Hira, her hand glinting with the cutting blade of Kabuto's signature Chakra Scalpel.

"You killed Shinsei!" the child raged, whipping her hand forward for a vicious downward slash.

"I swear! You are gonna pay!"

Yet to the little fighter, with movement out of the corner of her eye, it seemed like there was another wanting to join the fray.

[dice]22404[/dice]

The Friend

Uzazab

"You STUPID IDIOT!! Are you kidding!? What about your FREAKING DAUGHTER!?

Dropping from the sky in a position above Maika, Uzazab had a leg held high with the heel ready to crush against his head on her completed way down.

"You're gonna leave her to do this shit!?? G'damn it Maika! What's not working right inside of your head!? I will NOT. LET. YOU!"

[dice]22405[/dice]

The nin from Kiri, struggling with the burns coming from the spots his poison seared her had a resolve in her mind. This man...he had a daughter still living. No matter how f*cked up he was, how, skewed his view was, she would not allow him to leave her by herself in this world. Whatever shit he was going through, he was going to cut it out and walk back to her side. He was going to realize that he was all she had, and that without him being there, she was going to grow up living a cold, cold, life.

Uzazab was going to do this even if she had to beat Maika to within an inch of his life. She'd get him to snap out of it and wise up even if it was the last thing she'd do.

@Veirrianna Valentine

@QuirkyAngel

@White Masquerade

Shinsei (Knocked Out):

1/7

Dove:

2/7

Maika/Hira:

0/7

Izumi:

4/7

Maruorochi:

0/7

Kokuran:

0/7

Haruka:

0/7

Uzazab:

1/7

Tanigakure

Hira

The fire was back in Izumi's eyes, this was the sensei who he had long respected and revered once again. She selected a tattoo from her arsenal and unleashed the jutsu locked away inside of it.

[dice]22421[/dice]

A roaring thunder dragon missile launched itself at him, faster than he could dodge. So he took the hit, crossing his arms in front of him as it made contact, erupting in a shower of sizzling sparks. When the flashes of light died down, Hira had changed, coated in his yellow aura, combined with streaks of deep green surrounded his eyes, his arms and face became scaled with plated skin. Hira had activated his Crocodile Sennin Mode, when his eyes opened again, they shone a glinting gold around his pupils which had become vertical slits. He could sense everything around him, he could see their heat, smell their scent, taste the hostility in the air. He had become a predator and they were his prey.

[dice]22422[/dice]

Haruka's own transformation was amusing, she was more worm than snake to him. He didn't see the flash of movement as she warped behind him, but he hadn't needed to, her body heat betrayed her location even as she struck. Hira arched his back as Haruka's shin came in contact with it, her attack met with a plate of rough scales that deflected the blow. He whirled on her, tossing aside his umbrella and sword, his hands clutched around her ankle. A surge of chakra rushed into his arms, and from his skin sprouted long teeth like a crocodile's, digging into Haruka's leg. He swung his arms overhead, bringing the captured Tani-nin above his head to slam her into the ground on the other side...

[dice]22423[/dice]

... where Maruochi had snuck up behind him. Haruka landed heavily on her companion as Hira released her leg, throwing her like a bag of stones. Hira landed in a crouch, his eyes darting to find the next opponent, tongue flicking between rows of crocodile teeth, directly beneath the plummeting Uzazab.

[dice]22424[/dice]

His heightened senses alerted him of her attack and a quick roll to the side saw him on his feet again as Uzazab smashed into the ground where he had been only a moment before. As he rolled past, his clawed hand reached out, slashing at her body as she fell. He slid behind her, waited for her to turn to face him, watched as her side turned slowly red where he had rent a ragged gash in her outfit. The smell of her blood was strong, intoxicating, a sign of her strong will to live, to fight. Hira sensed no fear in her, only angry determination, a hatred of what he had become.

"Do not talk about my daughter as if you know her," his voice rasped in his throat, though his mouth hardly moved, in the same way a crocodile rumbles with its mouth half open, "It's because of her that I am still here, still fighting, still breathing. She is strong, stronger than I could ever hope to be! If I did not love her, I would have simply rolled over and died as many have done. She is my reason to live!" Hira nearly roared this last sentence, then glared at all of the scattered ninja who stood against him, some recovering from the ground, others waiting to attack him again "So, where is your resolve now? Come on, stand up, fight me! Hurry! There isn't much time! You have to kill me, please!" His voice changed from murderous anger, to tortured distress, then back to hateful rage. "I can not keep you safe for much longer, you must kill me... kill... KILL!!" His aura shifted from bright yellow to deep red-purple, the colour of thick blood, then darker still into a pitch black, no longer bubbling on his skin, but burning and flickering like an infernal blaze. He clutched his face and screamed, a hideous screech that poured from his toothy mouth like liquid hatred, then leapt into the air towards Uzazab, his feet drawn in and claws outstretched in a savage pounce.

[dice]22436[/dice]

Shinsei (Knocked Out):

1/7

Dove:

2/7

Maika/Hira:

1/7

Izumi:

4/7

Maruorochi:

1/7

Kokuran:

0/7

Haruka:

1/7

Uzazab:

2/7

Field of The End

Shinobu Otsutsuki

Watching the battle that took place down below, Shinobu was frozen in place. all this fighting; she'd never seen anything like it before. It was brutal, people dying... She just didn't know what to think with such a large battle going on. "So this... This is war...? To think that... it could be so violent..." Shinobu mumbled, still frozen in place from all the fighting. She decided she'd sit this one out; the whole thing, figure out just what was going on. Kakureyami soldiers dying left and right, corpses of ninja rising; "Wait, those are...!" Shinobu mumbled to herself in shock, completely disgusted by the fact that ninja had been raised to life from their slumber.

She just... couldn't get herself to intervene. She knew that she should be helping, but she just couldn't bring herself to fight people she knew did nothing wrong, people she knew didn't ask to be brought back to life; she didn't want to do any of that. upon the ending of the fight, however, she descended to the center of the battlefield while all others regrouped and such. "Poor souls of the deceased... You don't deserve this... Nobody does..." Shinobu said almost as if in prayer, before clasping her hands together and creating a giant aura through her chakra around the entire area.

"I'll at least let your souls rest when this is all over, but for now... Please rest within a world where this jutsu cannot reach you..." Shinobu spoke, the aura drawing in the souls of the reanimated that were sealed away, and placing them within her scroll which'd pulled itself out and held stretched wide into the air. Once all were within the scroll, a place giving them a large enough realm to rest within, she closed the scroll and sighed as her body relaxed. Soon after finished, she and Chomei had overheard bits of Jinchuriki and Konoha.

Wahaha! Lucky us eh, Shinobu? She says for all the jinchuriki to head to the village of Konoha! That means...YOU!

Yeah, we should get going to there now... Probably before others do so, as I'd rather we at least try for a peaceful en-

She was cut off by the sensing of a very peculiar chakra. "That chakra... It couldn't...! Such a strong chakra, that feels quite similar to mine...! That's unmistakably Otsutsuki chakra...!" Shinobu began saying as she was completely taken by surprise with what she sensed. Immediately activating her Tenseigan and its chakra mode, she leaped fast right over in the direction she sensed it; where she sensed Hinata Hyuga's Hamura chakra, which contained the undiluted chakra of Hamura Otsutsuki. With aid from Chomei's wings, the girl soared through the sky quite clearly fast enough to break the sound barrier, though able to easily come to a sudden halt when right above Hinata, Sakura, and Chiaki.

"That's... Hinata Hyuga, isn't it...?" Shinobu questioned. "But... She's from Naruto's time, meaning... I feel sorry for her... Such a great woman, someone who I looked up to, being forced to return to the world of the living as someone's puppet..." Her eyes were filled by rage; Shinobu was quite angered by whoever it was that kept messing with the dead. Floating down to in front of Hinata and Sakura, she essentially was like an interruption to a fight clearly about to occur. However, she didn't care how any of the three felt regarding the fight; didn't care if the three wanted it to just be those three. She had to confront Hinata now, else she'd never again have such a perfect opportunity to meet one of her ancestors.

"You are... Hinata Hyuga... right...?" Shinobu asked, her chakra cloak slowly fading though her eyes staying active. "If so... then... I would like to ask you about things... About how things were back in your time..." Shinobu spoke, clearly a bit hesitant on the topic. "I'd like to know the things... great grandfather Toneri couldn't tell me about... Perhaps... you could tell me about the world I stand on, as I really... I really want to know everything I can, so I know what I can do to help this world..." Tenseigan Eyes slowly deactivating, Shinobu remained as aware ash she could, but wasn't very much there due to the surprise of finding Hinata Hyuga right here. She was honestly quite open to being attacked, although at least there enough to avoid anything fatal.

@BlacklegSanji

@QuirkyAngel

(Hopefully this is a good post... Not even sure what's happening here, been far too inactive in this RP Dx)

Shar'kkun

The earthen sphere floated above the ground by a few mere centimeters. It had claimed many lives and amounted to what was essentially a mass grave for the combatants who had been sucked into the black sphere. Still, the swarm of black continued to persist. The Sage glanced down below as he prepared his next assault upon their army.

Nana had finally begun to move, he'd notice that orange speck anywhere. And it seemed that she's finally summoned those frogs of hers. Or were they toads? He had never been too sure about the young woman's contract. Taking a deep breath, the sixth child slowly raised his prosthetic right arm. Slowly but surely, his hand had begun its transformation into the barrel of a cannon. Wooden panels slid open and revealed the arm's intricate mechanical workings as something inside began to spin.

He could feel the burn in his chakra pathways as he fed a steady supply to the cannon through the chakra strings that he had used to bind it to the stump. Roku grit his teeth as the cannon finished charging the shot. Chakra had condensed within the mechanical weapon. Even though he built it, Roku never understood the mechanics behind the limb. His Rinnegan was a source of immense knowledge - yet he could never grasp such advanced concepts in the short time he had spent with only a single eye.

"Now, face annihilation. Shatter it all: Asura... Attack!" Roku raised his arm up and steadied it with his left. And from the cannon that was his arm came a white hot beam of chakra. The barrel had condensed his body's natural energy and its inner mechanism spun the beam around like a drill of pure light. The recoil broke his concentration on gravity and sent him plummeting towards the ground.

But the technique had served its purpose. The beam pierced straight through the sphere that the Kakureyami were now advancing past. In a brief instant, a white flash filled the ruined city. The massive sphere had disappeared, all that remained was a cluster of explosions that had once bound rubble and corpses together by dominating the very force that was gravity. The sound of multiple, deafening explosions came next. The area of effect was well-within his calculations once more. That poison that had spread across the battlefield would help thin their numbers even further.

With a slight grunt, Roku closed his scarred eye and activated his Lighting Release Chakra Mode once more at its most basic stage. The static around him served as a parachute as he gently floated down to ground below. He felt exhausted, mostly due to the immense strain he had placed on his chakra reserves and then some. The cloak of static vanished as his feet touched Shar'kkun's sand covered land.

Slowly, he made his way towards a certain orange-haired woman. Anpan was likely cooking up another attack to use upon the next wave of Kakureyami soldiers. A cursory look at her with one Rinnegan was enough to confirm his suspicions. His failure to save her with a kiss had drained her of much of her chakra - and this was only further exacerbated by her summon and clone. Even if she was an Uzumaki just like him, the Preta Path hungered endlessly for chakra.

A thin, red string slowly bridged the gap between the two as Roku made use of Hagoromo's teaching. A technique to connect humans together. It was so primitive that it didn't even rely on a handseal. Rather - he had simply clasped his hands together as if he was praying. The young man was worried, moreso than he was before. Chakra began to flow from him and into his former teacher.

"Nana. Back when you weren't 「you」, I told you that after that match we'd get married. I meant all of that. I won't let you die, even if it kills me." His eyes were filled with a steely determination fueled by an overwhelming desire to stay at her side. His cheeks burned brightly, the young man was almost certain that Anpan was having a giggle or two about his declaration in-between the combat.

(@White Masquerade, @Strawberry Preserves)

Kakureyami Soldiers:

655/3000

Field of the End

Dru

Dru groaned in frustration and pulled her into a deep kiss and it was at that moment he realized just how much he had missed in his life. The sensation of kissing Romi truly awoke his inner feelings and he felt a new sense of euphoria along with unbridled hope. As he kissed Romi all of his eyes closed and lost focus on controlling his army, as a result his forces just stopped. The clone watching the battle simply stopped and stared rubbing his eyes to make sure he was seeing things correctly. All the corpses stopped and the puppets looked around with confusion at the sights they saw not believing what they saw. When Dru pulled away from the kiss he smiled at Romi before looking around "get back to work all of you, we have a war to win." Dru then looked down blushing slightly before he looked Romi in the eye "I have realized a new dream and that dream is to use my army to try and keep ninja kind from destroying itself in the future but to do that I need your kindness, your determination, your optimism, and mostly your love. Do you think you can stand the test of time with me and help me shape the future?" Dru looked at her with hishis primary eyes each of them conveying hope.

Hokage Mansion: Second Floor

Chanda

Slipping out of the ground Chanda looked around for any excessive guards. Clearing the surrounding, if she wasn't serious this would be the time to have some fun. With a deep sigh she focused on the task. Aoi, safe. That's all I want. Easily Chanda scaled the castle walls to the second floor window. Flipping into the window sill with ease she looked around and felt that there wasn't anyone around. Odd, but I don't have time to wonder where the guards are. She turned her head to the left and right of the hallway. I need to find Aoi. Getting Aoi out of here safely, that's all that matters right now.

"Ah, Chanda. I hope you had an excellent trip." There she saw one of her many Bubo-Bubo's and smiled as she stroked its head. "It was well enough. Now, tell me have you located where Aoi is." She was soft with the creature but she was focused on finding her sister. The only real relative she had left and the woman who was like a older sister for her, for years. Chanda smiled at him as he listened to the information she didn't worry about the other ninja. As long as he didn't hurt Aoi she was not concerned. Following the owl she made her way to where Aoi was with ease.

Finally finding her sister, she nearly choked on the emotion she had for her. Aoi looked terrible beaten and batter. Not to mention her eyes... Chanda gave a sad look, as she slowly reached out for her. "Oh Aoi." She was close to touching her before she stopped and pulled back. Her eyes looked focused and she spoke in a leveled voice. "Aoi, it's Chanda I'm here to get you out of this place." Chanda pulled out a blade and slicked through the chains quickly as she removed them off of her sister's hands. Chanda looked back at her. "Aoi can you move?"

@White Masquerade (If I messed up just ignore the post.)

Kakureyami Soldiers 1st Floor:

25/25

Kakureyami Soldiers 2nd Floor:

0/25

Kakureyami Soldiers 3rd Floor:

25/25

Kakureyami Soldiers Roof Floor:

0/25

Field Of End Swordsmen Task Force

There was no warning as a thunderbolt suddenly came racing down on the summoner of the undead,known as Gonta as he attempted to flee showing there was a present surround him,Hinata,Sakura,Chiaki, and Shinobu. Gonta wouldn't have been obliterated or anything however he likely is knock out cold from the electrical shock that struck him ,along with a smoldering effect and burns hair as a scorch mark from the bolt that enters his head and exited his feet would've tossed him to the ground in a knocked out state. Yasa was the one who had unleashed the "sniper" fire at the man ,as the other three linger in the mist to keep observation on the news entry in the area. They seem to hold an interest in the undead but to what end Han wasn't sure however one thing was sure,it was time to wrap up the fighting in the area the Kiri army wasn't an army anymore more of just a large mob. There count had been decimated in the fight 50 of the original 195 had survived ,that weigh a bit on Han mind.

Gonta incapacitated body,soon had gotten ensnared by thick coils of earth constricting any movement earthen hooked pin enter Gontaskin first around his achilles tendons and muscles to keep him in place ,the doing of the recent member Ant all the while these assassins stay out of sight and sensory ability as the two suppressed their chakra. In contrast, Han suddenly came hurtling out the mist like a bullet train,her flounder blade well in tow a chakra hammer fromed as she swung it down at Hinata and Sakura only for the brief moment expecting to score a hit on the pair only to be repostle by Sakura. Sakura had turn about blocking the chakra hammer with simply brute strength learn from a certain Sannin. Lauching Han backwards and bursting foward causing the ground to crack under such a forceful push off,slaming her arms clean through Han torso.

However Sakura didn't have time to observe her first kill ,as she turn just in time to catch Chesire swinging the explodes blade. She grunted a bit and began to push him back before,Chesire unleash the explodsive blade ability leaping back . As Sakura body quickly recover as she blitzed forward. Ant landed in front of Chesire using the Execution blade to block this charging punch,senting Ant skidding backwards into Chesire who grasp Ant by the shoulders. As they both suddenly saw Sakura lauch herself upward than downward posed to crush them both with another on of her lethal punch. But instead she was intercepted by Yasa who came in a dynamtic entry fashion ,lauching Sakura away. Sakura recover with a few flips landing to face Yasa, soon they race at each other Yasa suddenly creating a large shield made of ice on her forearm to intercept a sudden haymake from Sakura. Cracks showed along the ice but it held,the ice exploding outward to lauch Sakura back.

Sakura without missing a beat,slamed her fist into the ground causing Yasa to bound foward as a panel of ice form for the giant to land on to hover just out of reach of the semissmic wave. In a blink of a eye Sakura was in front of Yasa who flinch ,Sakura grinned "Your good but good enough !". Unleashing a downward punch lauching Yasa to the ground,bouncing one Sakura appear again to attempt to deliver a rib crushing kick stopping as she had to block as a chakra hammer smashed into causing her to slide into a tree in the mist . She blinked a few times she had been sure this girl was the first to die at the first punch ,Han racing form soon split into two as Clam held onto Hiramekarai swing the chakra infused weapon it weapon head changed to that of an axe to which Sakura leap over suddenly she felt teeth sunk into her shoulder,as she was suddenly pulled down slammed onto the ground. Dragged along the ground than launched ,Sakura couldn't make it out but Han wielded the living blade Samehada had suddenly chomped her whole shoulder right shoulder.

Sakura landed but didn't have time to think as the ground suddenly ripple upward ripping her in half And tripping through the ground the executioner blade was like a shark fin as it slices the undead ninja down the middle. As her Sakura body began to reform quickly as suddenly heard the sound before she felt the heat of the explosion the simply incinerated her. Being launched by Chesire blade ,Sakura was quickly taken by a rogue wave fry like sharks shredded her body like a pack of piranhas as this riptide strength wave race across the ground. The tide of water soon began to form into an orb,there was still rapid movement inside Han rip her form from it . Yasa and Clam observed as Yasa launched a single to first freeze Sakura in this ice orb,as clam unleash a torrent of a clear like liquid turning the orb into a pearl as it pressed it hands to the ground a lesser clam coming to finish off the sealing devour its newest treat.

Han landed on the lesser clam the living blade along Han back,Yasa spun the Kiba blades in delight ,Clam bobbing about with the flounder blade,Chesire shoulder the explosive blade with a sigh and Ant shudder in delight ,but seem timid compare to the more composed members but none the less they stayed alert as they all went about suppressing the Chakra though do all then noise there was no way they hadn't been noticing .

@QuirkyAngel @BlacklegSanji @Kiyoko Tomoe

Re-incarnated Sakura is sealed!

Kirigakure Soldiers:

50/195

Kakureyami Soldiers:

0/2250

Reincarnated Soldiers:

0/300

Hokage Mansion:

First Floor

Kakureyami Soldier

"Eeughh...ahhhh...ahhhhwhoo.."

Booooooooring.

Shifting slow in his place, the man who had smacked the butt of the girl earlier in the day outside, almost fell over as sleep wrapped his brain. Standing there on the 1st floor for heavens-knew-how-long...his legs were starting to get stiff. He felt the numbing sensation creeping up his veins and out to his shins. When were they gonna get out of here?

"Uunhhhmmwooo..."

Fighting back another stifled yawn, the man's memory turned back to the woman he saw in the village on his way to the post. The one with the metal chains, wild, black hair, and body of an Amazon to boot.

Ugh..so good! I'm drooling just thinking about her...

It was a shame in his mind. He could have had her right then and there but who the hell knew what she was up to now? A bunch of other guys were probably already waiting in line to use her. The hooker was so freaking hot! A girl like that wouldn't be clean until his shift was over, hello no! He was sure of it.

"Daaaamn...I might not even be second...this sucks so much. All I'm doing here is watching the clouds pass. Give me a break." Looking to the comrade beside him, the soldier said, "I'm gonna take 5."

"Huh? Wh-what? Take 5?? You kidding? You can't quit just like that in the middle of a shift! Where you going??"

"Up to the second floor. Gonna mess with Momoko for a bit. See if she'll let me touch her while we're on duty, haha! I swear its gonna be a blast."

"What.."

"Re-lax. If she says no, I'll just come right back and try to touch on you instead, hehe."

"Ugh.."

Winking, the soldier turned from his partner and waved to the man, making his way to the staircase of the 1st floor. Planting his first steps onto its walk-way up, the man licked his lips. He'd get what he want. If Momoko wasn't in the mood, then he'd just take her to one of those empty rooms where he would work a little more of his magic in private. She'd come around eventually...she did always end up saying yes.

Re-Union

Hokage Mansion:

Second Floor

Aoi

"Ch-Ch-Chanda...y-yes I can mo.."

Yet the sobs breaking her voice would not come to cease. Only by nodding could Aoi somehow let Chanda know she was okay to move. Still stunned that Chanda, her of all people, would be the person to come and rescue her was a sobering thought. The Suicide Squad truly was a family. Aoi had been terribly upset when Chanda left, not really because of the act, but because in Aoi's mind, the Senju's departure meant that they weren't friends. That they would never see each other again. Oh how farther from the truth she could see it was now. Somehow, someway, Chanda came down another road to come back to her again.

"...Chanda. I want to say that I'm sorry. I-I thought that you forgot about us. Forgot about me. I was so mad with you...but...thank you very, very much...I...I thank you," she sniffed, wiping the drops of mucus that led from her nose.

"Hello! I am sorry to break the re-union between you two, but we really have to go. One of my clones is catching a soldier marching up to the 2nd floor. If they find this place completely empty, that will not be good. Let us make our way to the window where Chanda climbed in of."

Shaking the stupor out of her head and grabbing Chanda's hand, a smile across Aoi's face formed as she in full serenity, nodded, saying, "Right!"

"Okay! You two follow me! The exit should be just up ahead, right around this corner and then we go down the hall-"

Rip!

Hand tearing through Bubo and scattering its de-summoning smoke everywhere, a man stepped from a void in space, the rest of his body unveiled from nowhere with storming eyes as his look.

Thwack!

Ka-BAM!

Sssssooooop!

KRISH!

Woooooosh!!

Slamming his full knee into the gut of the Senju, Chanda was shot out of the building's second story straight through the glass of a window on the other side.

"H-hello..? Wh-what's going on..?"

Stepping back a few feet hesitantly, Aoi would find herself with a hand gripped around her neck and being raised high into the air.

"Gack! Wh..why.."

Dis-Union

Jinan

"So you thought you could escape huh!?" Screamed the darkest ruler, slamming Aoi into a wall. "You thought you could get away, yeah!? Filth like you!?"

Slamming her hard into the concrete siding once more, the king of the Kakureyami squeezed his fingers tighter.

"You don't think I know what goes on in my own home!? You cowardly ninja!"

Continuing in rage, he'd lift her off of the spot and pound her back into the same place again and again.

"Cowards! You always do this!! AHAHAHA! But we have wised up now! Little tricks those you've pulled on us in the past won't work again! You believe it."

Eyes growing cold and concentrating on the pulse beating in her neck, Jinan squeezed as Aoi jerked in response trying to get air, flailing arms and legs in rapid motion until half-a-minute later, the tremors crying for life were barely there. And as her body finally ceased to move and gave its full weight, turning limp onto his arm, Jinan dropped her to the floor, putting his boot to her face and applying heavy pressure with a sickening twist.

For a long while he started at the motionless corpse, then bent to pick her up by the collar and...proceeded to throw her out the window; through the same one in which Chanda had been ejected.

"Ninja make me sick," he murmured, tearing his eyes away from her fall.

Behind Jinan, the soldier from the 1st floor stood knees knocking and mouth open, genuinely fearing for some reason he was about to get killed too.

"You!"

"Y-y-yes, Lord!!"

"It seems that the ninja are already here. Gather whomever else is still left in the Mansion and tell them to meet me out front. The enemy has come and we are killing them right here and now."

The soldier shook, swallowed and scampered quickly off in the direction of the 1st floor, leaving Jinan to move toward the wall and look out below. Taking in the scene of the wide open vista, he lept from the structure with his full strength to land in the courtyard with the remaining soldiers in tow.

@The Suspicious Eye

Deceased:

Aoi Senju

Kakureyami Soldiers 1st Floor:

25/25

Kakureyami Soldiers 2nd Floor:

0/25

Kakureyami Soldiers 3rd Floor:

25/25

Kakureyami Soldiers Roof Floor:

0/25

Tanigakure

Uzazab

Shielding her face from the explosion of mass chakra, Uzazab looked to Haruka raising from the ground, then back at Maika again. She clutched at the cut in her stomach, wholly aware that Maika wasn't playing games, but...there was no way she would give up on him. Even as he pounced to attack, she held up her hands in fighting array, looking him square in the eyes.

"Your daughter, the reason to live you say?
Then why are you fighting!!? Shouldn't you be with her instead!?? What is this to you!? What are you trying to prove??! What you're saying is matching anything you do!!"

[dice]22511[/dice]

Setting her legs into a stance firm, the nin waited for his form to get close before winding back and throwing a crushing straight into the mid of his face.

Jumping from the spot, she lept aside for Haruka to make her move.

"Snap out of it Maika!"

Though not before sending a kunai complete with an explosive tag tucked into the ground before him.

Boom!

[dice]22512[/dice]

Haruka

[dice]22513[/dice]

Whistling through the smoke of the detonated bomb, the woman felt misaligned, not realizing it threw off her senses too, but still ventured a kick to see if it'd connect. What did she have to lose? Against his teeth, her scales were able to hold firm, so going hand-to-hand with the visitor would be viable, even if he was in Sage Mode. Not to mention she still had Cursed Seal Level 2 left to unveil. Now, if only Maruorochi was able to follow her lead..

Maruorochi

So that's where he is...thank you Haruka.

Her senses too were thrown out for a loop by the ensuing smoke, but Haruka's tag at least gave her an idea of where to attack. If the geisha missed her strike then surely she'd be able to get him right?He had to have a limit. He couldn't be that powerful..right?

"Chakra Scalpel!"

Thrusting blind into the spot just below where Haruka aimed, the snake waited with fraying nerves for the sensation of a clean cut to be hit.

[dice]22514[/dice]

Izumi

Looking back at Shinsei's body, Izumi's face was sad, directed to his prone form. Then, eyes moving, alighting on Dove, they burned with rage as she seemingly stood there, doing nothing.

"As I'd suspect, you fraud! You talk a big game, but when it comes down to it, you're not about it all! Have you no shame!? Claiming you have love for him, yet stand there dumbfounded like you saw nothing at all!"

[dice]22515[/dice]

Turning back to face Hira, she decided to get in close and use the death seal to take away his sight.

This is for you Shinsei.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Shinsei (Knocked Out):

1/7

Dove:

2/7

Maika/Hira:

2/7

Izumi:

4/7

Maruorochi:

1/7

Kokuran:

0/7

Haruka:

1/7

Uzazab:

2/7

Konohagakure

Daradei (Tsuchikage)

"Hooold."

Raising a up hand, the Kage stayed the line of oncoming shinobi with weapons being drawn. Giving the signal to halt and back away, she followed with an, "It's okay. I know him."

Though, blinking, Daradei didn't quite know what to make of him. The man was skilled yes, that much was obvious, but the way he carried himself it was...different. From the way Akane was anyway. While she was more structured, reserved, and linear, Torune was kind of...all over the place. Nearly bursting out in laughter when he gave a sheepish smile, Daradei guessed that Torune was the one to spur a little action in the house. How Akane must have had her nerves poked and hands full with this guy; imagining the situation brought a shine to her eyes.

"Ya. Mister Torune Kurokawa. So you're the one Kinno sent. Daradei. The Earth's Seventh Tsuchikage. Nice to meet you."

Saluting with a quick flick of two fingers from her head, Daradei stepped forward to get a closer look of his face. From a certain angle...he did look like Akane. Though the hair wasn't similar in the slightest, they did seem to share that same characteristic scowl. Both piercing eyes. His a little more angry...hers a little more...melancholy.

"No need to worry about it. You didn't hurt anybody and it'd be a good lesson to teach them not to rush into battle before thinking. Could have easily lost their lives," she outlined, turning to look at the pair.

"Well, anyway, it's water under the bridge now. At least you're both okay."

Focusing back on Torune, Daradei gazed at him for a long moment before her face eventually shrunk to a series of soft, considerate lines, and understanding, curving, hills.

"Go find your sister," were that words that left her lips.

"Akane doesn't say much, but I know she's been a little bit troubled and lonely. I can at least tell that much," the Kage whispered, beginning to walk past him.

"Last I heard, she was in Kumo, er, Iongakure resting after getting a few injuries. Though knowing her, as soon as she was okay to walk, she'd come out here herself ready for battle. My ninja nor I have seen her in the village, so if she's any place, she's probably at the Field of the End. We can handle things here Torune," the Tsuchikage smiled at him.

"Can't have you dying if you didn't even have a chance to say hello right? If she knew I saw you, but didn't send you her way, Akane would kill me."

Shaking her head and continuing on her walk forward, the blonde motioned for a group of ninja to follow her lead.

"You can come be a hero again after you've got your business squared away, Kurokawa. Oh, and thank you. Thank you for watching out for Kinnosuke."

Thirty ninja now surrounded Daradei, but left the area in front of her wide. Addressing the men and women gathered, she gave her final words of preparation.

"I just want to say, give it all you've got people. There's no turning back now. It's kill or be killed. Next place we go to will be the home of the enemy. Next person we fight will be the hardest we've ever faced. Gather your focus and put it all on the line when the time comes. This will be the last one. Everything we worked for all leads to here. This will be a battle we have no choice but to win."

@clarinetti

Iwagakure Soldiers:

400/400

Kakureyami Soldiers:

20/650

Shar'kkun

Nana Uzumaki

With a light swoosh of the red line connecting them, burning in bright, red, flame, the color returned to Nana's face and veins of the woman's bloodline skill re-ccurred to her eyes. Activated again, the Bloodline crept across her cheeks from her temples to the space just before her ears. Coughing up the liquid trapped in her throat and heaving to get in a breath of fresh air, the woman awoke right in time to hear what the man said.

"Nana. Back when you weren't 「you」, I told you that after that match we'd get married. I meant all of that. I won't let you die, even if it kills me."

Turning towards the other direction with her arms sprawled out and back laid to the sand, the woman let the words sink in. For some reason, they took her back to the time when the two first trained together. When they sparred for those long 6 months before departing and walking out of each other's lives. That was when she wrote him a note of how she felt among other things...but..decided not to give it to him. He was a Senju, kin of a people long ago, master of the Rinnegan, and with it, the holder of the 6-paths technique. The man was to become strong in body and mind and beat the Kakureyami. He was one of the world's greatest hopes. Back then, how could she mess up his future by inserting herself into the picture? Roku was meant for something far greater than love. Nana would only be a distraction.

Yet here he was, asking her for marriage; swearing that he wouldn't let her die, even if it meant his death.

The Uzumaki's face burned hot. She had no idea what it felt like to be pursued, let alone to be courted by a ninja so powerful. In a way it made her feel...small. Who was she to be the one on whom he'd lay his sight? The one he'd want? There were so many more capable kunoichi stronger and more beautiful to the eye than her. Those that walked tall and didn't stutter when they talked and were scared.

Why her?

"Is this...real?" murmured the Uzumaki, drawing both her arms and legs up into herself.

"Y-you're serious...? R...roku." She continued low. "We...we can't. You're..you're supposed to save the world."

Saying that again, Nana this time spoke it with sadness and conviction.

"As long as there are the Kakureyami, I can't be close to you. I won't. If we...somehow came together and for some reason you decided not to fight them because you had me...what would that do? Roku. This is bigger than just us. This concerns the whole world. If they succeed here, there's no telling what else they might do. Roku. I do have feelings for you. It'd be nice to get close to and come to know you a little better, but there is a war going on for the survival of our kind. Duty, Roku...it comes first."

Clean Sweep!

Nana's Clone

"Hup!"

One.

"Hup! Hup! Hup!"

Two.

"Hup!"

Three.

Fighting off half-living attackers, it was like walking into a dying garden. Except that there weren't plants dying, but humans. If they weren't choking on whiffs of purple haze to their deaths, then they were skewered by Anpan's kunai and exploded shortly after in a mass shower of blood and gore.

"Oh!!"

Side-stepping the large foot of Gamamanda's, Nana's clone neglected to add that to the list too. Ibuse and the elder toad...they were a nightmare. There was something oddly terrifying about watching a wave of soldiers lit on fire as they held their necks, stunned on their knees with faces warped from debilitating poison.

"Rasengan!!"

Smashing it into the stomach of a soldier who tried to secretly slide behind her, Nana's clone pulled her hand from the pit in the dark soldier's falling corpse.

"Byakugan, stupid. I can see things behind my head."

Shaking her locks, the clones was highly perturbed they thought they could sneak up on her, but stayed focused on the mission, still keeping a sharp look-out for the ninja her master wanted her see: Anpan. Locking her eyes onto his moving frame over the head of Ibuse, the clone's mind suddenly whirred in calculations, factoring in distance, wind speed, rotational force, angular momentum, gravity, and of course her body's trajectory's standard deviation in relation to his movement as she moved to fly, all with pinpoint accuracy. It might not have had the precognitive ability of the Sharingan to predict the monster's likely next moments, but g'damn it, the Byakugan was pretty cool too!

Setting herself to the ground and expelling a gust of chakra from beneath the soles of her feet, Nana's clone cut through the air aided by the tearing blue spin of her 8-trigrams heavenly palm. Soaring high enough over the battle, the double stopped the technique and launched it again, this time jamming her form left in sharp mid-flight adjustment.

"Ooooooh! Wahahaha!!"

Yes, yes, yes, nooooooooooooo! Ahhhh! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Gooooooooooo!!!

The clone unfortunately overshot its target, but that was of no consequence, hell, it made her flying and flipping flight patterns around even more fun!

"Aaaaaaand another Heavenly spin!"

Again launching straight up into the air, Nana stopped the technique once more and played encore, this time the adjustment right on the money, landing next to Anpan with her arms lined up high at the end of a graceful pirouette.

"Lovely. Thank you. Thank you very much," she sang, bowing slowly.

"Sooo. Hey. I know you! Mister Anpan! Yeah! Heyo! My master, Nana Uzumaki wishes that I keep you safe, but it's looking like that won't be an issue! Our summons have handled the enemy nicely...if not a little bit brutal...ehm! So! In that case, let me move to the next item of the agenda. Being a hero. Listen to this. My master would like you to come to Konoha, cute thing. She wants you to help save ninja race," the clone smirked, reaching over to pinch his cheek.

"But don't you get all reckless and use those crazy little tricks you did just now, you hear? I'm telling you before-hand, master would be really sad."

Yes?

Nana Uzumaki

"So...so...what do you say Roku," she stammered, feeling even more self-conscious than before.

"If you help us fight..make us win this war...

I will be yours and you can do...what...whatever you want with me."

Kakureyami Soldiers:

0/3000

@GasMaskie

@Strawberry Preserves

Sharr'kun

The sounds of dying soldiers barely reached where Anpan perched, the aforementioned red-head standing peacefully on Ibuse's head. With nary a care in the world, Anpan let the scroll he held to swirl around him as he watched Roku decimate the soldiers. Uh, was he really needed here...? It looked like Roku could handle all the cannon-fodder on his own, honestly. Note to self: don't make Roku angry. And make a list of honeymoon locations for Roku and Nana. Really too bad the Crystal Caverns were gone... Hmmm, he heard the Land of Spring was pretty nice.

A small orange shape made its way through the garden of grow, with new bloody flowers turning the desert into a reddish-brown slick. The orange head–after it got closer, Anpan recognized it to be Nana–spun through the air in a blue arc, landing softly on Ibuse's head right next to him. Brushing his braid over his shoulder, Anpan applauded the clone for her graceful pirouette. He'd give it a 7/10, with points taken off for overshooting.

"Sooo. Hey. I know you! Mister Anpan! Yeah! Heyo! My master, Nana Uzumaki wishes that I keep you safe, but it's looking like that won't be an issue! Our summons have handled the enemy nicely...if not a little bit brutal...ehm! So! In that case, let me move to the next item of the agenda. Being a hero. Listen to this. My master would like you to come to Konoha, cute thing. She wants you to help save ninja race."

Oh. Oooooh. Hah. Brutal was putting it a bit lightly... though Anpan supposed it could've been worse. Anpan flinched as the clone pinched his cheek, batting the hand away. Hero? Guess just stopping the army from ambushing the ninja army wasn't enough to make him a fully fledged hero worthy of being extolled in the annals of time... Though the prospect of "heroism" was truly tempting, Anpan wasn't sure if he wanted to dive into the heart of the Kakureyami, Konoha.

"But don't you get all reckless and use those crazy little tricks you did just now, you hear? I'm telling you before-hand, master would be really sad."

Jeeez... Anpan buffed his fingernails against his shirt, and glanced down at them to emphasize how he felt about that statement. "Ya'know, fighting in a war means you're trying to crush the other side. Death and demolition are what I excel at the most." He suddenly held his hands up to his cheeks, pretending to blush, and followed up coyly, "B-but it makes my heart thump that you're sooo wooorried about 'lil ol' me being reckless and getting hurt~✰!" Anpan crossed his arms and turned away, only to turn back to the clone with a tight smile that didn't reach his eyes.

With all the Kakureyami in the vicinity dead, Anpan placed a hand on Ibuse's head gently. Ibuse disappeared into a roiling cloud of smoke, and Anpan stood on the puddles of blood that had pieces of flesh poking out here and there. Their battleground would become a toxic feast for crows and other scavengers, if it didn't transform into a graveyard of rot and plague first. The poison would sink into the ground and corrupt it for months–perhaps even years–to come. A memory of Earth jutsu giving shinobi burials flitted through his mind, as he rolled up his scroll. Another one he'd have to replace.

"I will come with you to Konoha, Miss Nana Uzumaki." If only to a certain extent, went unsaid. "To Konoha we go! Ichiraku Ramen, Dangoya, Shushuya, Amaguriama, Yakiniku Q~! Let us depart, posthaste!"

Akane, still missing.

@White Masquerade

@GasMaskie

Field of the End

For what she'd been capable of, Rei felt she had done quite well at the Field of End. She had largely just flitted amongst the battlefield here or there and quelled what she could, mainly focusing on the odd distracted reanimated soldier that had been littered here or there, or trying to wait for when one of the higher ups of the Kakureyami were distracted, but her lack of ability to get a hold of Dove slowly set her mind to the realisation that she was just going to have to carry on Dove's original plan alone. That and it seemed like whoever was going after the king and queen were going to be stumbling into a last ditch, fail safe trap. It fit their motive operandi, but she wasn't about to fault them for it because, logically it was a smart move.

No, not fault them for tactics... just for poor choices in general.

Taking off at a full tilt sprint, not impeded by silly old things like muscles or physical limits, Rei pushed to try to utilise her chakra to move as fast as possible, as well as drawing tips for running from some of the memories of old ninja she'd released back to the after lands. If anything she was easily making better headway than any regular bodied being would be, and she was further spurred on by two motives. The first was that she wanted to stop the trap. It was a nasty one, and to be frank Rei was a little put off at how little death she'd managed to avert back at the field. The second was her hope Dove was there and preoccupied.

Idly the young girl also realised she'd lost Kokoro at some point, but she worried little. Ko seemed like a tough nut.

Shaking her head to rid herself of distractions, Rei readied herself for the two challenges she expected to be ahead. The first, obvious one, was foiling the trap. It was the second one she was really sure would push her to her limits. She and Dove had already discussed it, but it was simple and Rei, despite her sister's protests, was set to carry it out. She was going to try to confront Wunan and show her what love could accomplish. She knew the risks, but also recognised the rewards.

It was worth it.

___

[media]
[/media]

___

Konohagakure

Finally coming up on Konohagakure the young Rei leapt from the cliffs and followed along the roofs until she happened across a group. As she neared them, she sdid her best to keep to the rooftops, but despite doing her best to learn the 'ways of the ninja' on the fly, she was having difficulties, and one of which were landings. As she slipped from her attempted spot, she couldn't help but huff that her favourite memory aids were from Rock Lee and Might Guy. Guy just had to teach Lee all about utilising momentum but never stopping it, didn't he?

Coming to a crash before the group of people, whether they were ninja or Kakureyami was as of yet unknown, Rei counted a little more than twenty, but definitely less than fifty, and noted the blonde woman in the centre. Rising up, she pulled the pass from her pocket and held it up with a smile.

"No worries Kakureyami, I totally have this badge that's supposed to let me in, brahs!!"

Noting the growls of anger and the shifty eyes of many of the people she'd spoken to, Rei laughed nervously before rubbing the back of her head and tossing the pass aside.

"My mistake, uhhhh, sup ninja? So I'm totes here to help. Like, yea, just..." Sighing and feeling a little self concious due to her mistake, Rei shook her head as she tried to think of what her sister would do, while also drawing back to the memories of that one uber-borderline obnoxiously optimistic and charismatic ninja all the reanimated seemed to have memories of. Why was someone so off their rocker better at being a people person than her anyway? Getting back on topic she continued, "Okay, so, there's like, totally a vicious trap ahead. Last line of defence, calm before storm, all that flotsam and the like. Anyway, I'm here for two things, cos Dove, the Princess here, is my adopted sister, and I'm looking for her, and also because she and I hatched a plan to try to stop Wunan. We think... well, I think it'll work... but it might not... I guess I could die too, but..."

But what? But if I die others will die after me? But if I die I don't have to worry about it? But... But if I don't stand up, then who will?! Jolting at what wasn't her thoughts, but memories of the stupid blonde ninja, Rei took note of the confidence, that unending confidence. Was he like her? Just as scared, but knowing that he may have been one of their best bets? Was that his role in life, to just keep standing up because he knew if he didn't someone else would take the beating after him? Most importantly, was this who she wanted to be? The one that stood in the way of harm, that tried to stop it, or even mitigate it even if it was all she could do?

It's what Dove had intended on doing, but even she could see her sister had lost her way. The Moonbear could see it too. And if Dove couldn't do it, and the blonde ninja was dead he certainly couldn't do it. And yea, so maybe being hit was scary, but it didn't actually hurt, and all she needed to do was get a good hold and that was that, right?

"I guess I'm right. I could die. It could be the end of me, and that honestly terrifies me, but I've seen so much of a ninja in the past hour, one who somehow, some way, inspired so many other ninja. One that was, for whatever reason, in so many of their minds. He understood that sometimes you gotta take a beating, but just like with surfing, you just get right up on that board and you try again, because if you don't, someone else has to take that beating instead, and maybe they can't handle it like you can, you know? So I'm not saying you have to listen to me at all, or ever, but if you dudes could just stay back and let me do this, it's safer for everyone, and keeping everyone safe is what I aim to do! Believe it, shakkabrahs!"

With a bold smile and a thumbs up, Rei turned without a word more and moved quickly ahead of the group towards the mansion. To be honest, while her words had been big, it didn't settle her nerves too much as she neared the looming building, and on top of that she just couldn't shake her fear of pain. Not pain like getting hurt surfing, that wasn't a big deal. No, despite her brave face when it came to being hit, the mere idea terrified her, often reminding her of the hellish remembrance of her near death. Clutching at her chest, her mind played over the memory again and again and again.

It had been like getting trapped in ice, not being able to move right all while seemingly freezing at the same time.

The experience may have been unique to her, but she certainly didn't wish it on anyone. But then, that's what she was here to avert, right? To keep anyone from going through that same unholy pain like she had. Because it was right, and because she knew it's what her parents would have done, and would have been proud if they knew she had done the same. Just like her parents, she was giving her all to hopefully protect the next generation. Nothing was better than that, right?

Hopefully she was right.

With a final breath, Rei stepped over the line she knew would trigger it, and within seconds a thousands of kunai flashed out and sank into her and the ground around her, all launched from secret compartments hidden away along the sides of the main path to the courtyard and only activated after the city fell. It was one of the most terrifying moments of Rei's life as her mind replayed every excruciating moment of her death again, but this time in further detail as the blades sunk into her body. Physically they were harmless, but mentally the girls mind was at war as it battled to reconcile that she was safe.

Hokage Mansion

Once the mental battle finally died down and the kunai melted away from the chakra beneath her skin she was finally able to focus again as thirty five Kakureyami warriors, all trained as the final defence for the mansion property, leapt from the buildings to face the diminutive 'threat' that was Rei.

"I don't suppose this badge helps, does i-iahh!"

Her words were cut off as a kick was launched into her face, sending her badge clattering across the ground and her tumbling back and roughly rolling back to her feet after an assault by one of the thirty. Nodding firmly as she realised what she had to do, Rei ran forward only to take another savage kick, this time words ringing in her head as she failed to roll out of the strike.

"Lee, you'll never amount to proper Taijutsu if you can't control your momentum. Roll with the blows, mobility is your greatest strength!"

Might Guy and Lee, serving the world again. Running forward again, this time when Rei was hit she managed a decent enough roll, and as another strike came she rolled again. She kept at it, doing her best to learn to even evade using her rolls as she kept trying, and failing, to get a good grasp on one of the men. It didn't help that any time she made a grasp to one side she got hit on the other.

"Kid you need to block so you can see, that with this stance you too can be, ultimately untouchable just like me!"

Grinning at the daft comment, but also realising that at some point she'd stumbled upon a student of the ninja that had been resurrected with Rock Lee back in the arena. Killer Bee, rapper and apparent father figure. It made Rei smile to know he'd had a good life despite his jarring resurrection. Do her best to emulate the move, Rei had to admit her form was terrible, but it was serving her purpose as she began to move more easily amongst the group, finding dodging and blocking strikes a touch easier was she emulated the teachings of the ninja.

Still it was actually trying to get a hit on the men that was proving to be difficult, she tried punches, but was worried about hitting them too hard, that and grabbing after punching proved to be extremely difficult as the group fought amongst the the courtyard. In fact if it weren't for the people she wished to protect, Rei wouldn't even be here. Oh if only she'd been able to meet that stupid blonde ninja and get his memories that built his thrice damned tenacity. The momentary distraction led to a brutal hit, and rather than fight back Rei let her body take the hits as she pulled back into her own head for a moment, trying her best to sift through all the memories that could possibly help her-

"So I leap like this, right uncle Gaara?"

"That's right Grannie Hinata, I now know how to do that strike."

"Hokage Sarada, Hokage Sarada! Can you show us that move again? Pleeeeeaaaassssee?"

"Nobody is tougher than us, right Maruorochi?"

"Ha, my great granddad could beat up your actual dad, his name's Konohamaru!"

These and a thousand more memories flashed through Rei's head as she did her best to remember what she thought would help her most. Life suddenly jolting back into her body as Rei moved, she set about moving amongst the men doing her best to move as fluidly as a snake, and as accurately as a hawk. She managed to reach the edge of the group and began to breath slightly as her body began to regenerate from the damage she'd taken from the enemies.

Errantly Rei mused over the fact that Maruorochi was old. Like, really old.

Refocusing and eyeing them over, as they too eyed this odd, supposed 'threat', Rei suddenly nodded and stood in a stance she'd see, her feet placed a decant ways apart, near shoulder width, while she held a hand, palm out, before her, with her other hand held similarly, but her arm up and elbow crooked to have it closer to her body. Taking this as an invitation to a real challenge, one of the Kakureyami lunged forth and attempted to send a harsh punch to the stubbornly still living girl.

Utilising a mix of B's block with Hinata's granddaughter's strike, Rei was almost shocked to find that her attack hit, though it wouldn't even be considered an attack as it hit little harder than a pat. Still, a pat was all Rei needed.

"See love, Union in the Light!"

With a golden flash the man standing before Rei fell to his knees, tears in his eyes as he saw his affect on the world. It didn't take Rei more than a second to know that her actions had done this. That she'd shown this man that there was a better way. There was a twinge of pride in her mind as well as a surge of hope. This meant that she may very well be right in that she could change things for the better, even if it was late, it was not too late.

Minutes passed as Rei did her best to work through the rest of the men, often times utilising their very own hits to draw them in close and get her hands on them. Other times some of the skills she'd started practising on took precedence and did the work for her. Eventually it finally came down to her and one more.

"You won't break my mind daemon child. I refuse!"

Doing her best to dodge his strikes, Rei marvelled that he was almost as fast as Lee, and as he scored glancing blows against her she spoke.

"I'm not here to break-"

She shouted back as she spun to the left.

"I'm not here to harm-"

Ducking low under a kick she came back to a proper stance.

"I'm totally not here to kill-"

Stumbling back as a punch caught her mid torso, Rei then performed a back handspring to dodge a second punch.

"I'm here to to make things right-"

She cried out, stepping right just shy of a hit and wrapping a hand around his wrist.

"I'm here to show you what love is, and how to find it."

As the final soldier fell to the ground, tears in his eyes, Rei let out a long and tired sounding breath. While her ever large chakra reserves were fine, and her body was hardly damaged, it didn't stop her from being mentally exhausted from the struggle. Still, there was one more person she needed to find, and that was that. She didn't envy her next step, even as she retrieved her passage badge. She hoped the next group may pay heed to it.

Walking calmly down the rest of the path until she stood before a veritable small army of men that had taken up residence in the courtyard, Rei looked them all over, including the one she some how knew was Jinan. He was just scary looking like that. It was an intimidating sight for sure, but not one she hadn't necessarily been expecting. Pulling the badge out, she showed it fully and spoke loudly and clearly.

"Yo, uh, name's Rei Manami, I have this badge that says I'm granted safe passage. I mean it doesn't say it, but I got it and they said it would mean it, so technically brahs, it's still right, right? Eh, whatever, I'm actually only here for one reason, dudes, so I'm just gonna get to that, m'kay?" With that Rei's voice changed from just loud to a flat out yell that one probably could have heard halfway to Yugakure, "Wunan, I was sent here to find you and talk to you! You can either come to me, or I'm coming inside to find you! It's simple as that!"

@White Masquerade

Kakureyami Soldiers On Premises

15 (35 No Longer Fighters)/50

Field Of The End

Gonta Watched the battle from a distance. "Hehe This is so fun..." He said when a raven landed on his shoulder. He looked at the raven and noticed a note on its leg. Reading through it he laughed. "Seems like the battle in Konohana and Shar'kkun aren't going too well... now who should I send... hmm Okay I got it!" he said and looked towards the cliff near the feil of the end.

On The Cliff

Off on the cliffs the two people stood watching the battle till one suddenly jerked up. "Oh, I've been ordered to Konohana... and after I finish up there I go to Shar'kun" One said. "Oh? I sense the chakra of one of those people near there" the other replied. "I'm not happy about this, but wait until at least we know who those two people are till we fight back" He said before jumping off the cliff and heading towards Konohana.

Konohagakure

In Konohana the Kakureyami soldiers weren't doing too well. Only twenty remained while the Iwgakure army marched forward. quickly the twenty became 0. "Well I guess that's the last of them. Alright March forward" Daradei said loudly as she walked pass Torune. Suddenly a small Kunai landed in front of the soldiers. They stopped as a man appeared in front of them. He wore a cloak with the Japanese symbol for 7 marked on the back of it. He was crouched so you couldn't see his face. His hair was grey but as he began to rise it slowly turned into a blonde colour. As he stood the Iwagakure soldiers stepped forward and took stance. "Wind style: Rasenshuriken!" The man said launching forward and cutting through dozens of Iwagakure solders. By the time he finished his arm was gone, but it slowly grew back. "I Presume you are the Tsuchikage" He said looking at Daradei. The girl just nodded taking a stance. "Don't try to fight me, You will lose" He said looking at her. "I am Naruto Uzimaki, the seventh Hokage..." he said looking at her. "I was brought here by a man named Gonta Snow. I have no idea who he is but I'm forced to follow his orders. I'm sorry for what may occur here" He said bowing. The suddenly he shot up straight. "Hmm... Seems like I'm not needed here after all.... I guess its off to Shar'kkun".

Shar'kkun

Naruto made his way to Shar'kkun using his flying thunder god jutsu and made it there fairly quickly. He stopped in front of two individuals. "Hello Ninja" he said. " I am Naruto, or the seventh Hokage if you prefer" he looked at each individual. The Bayakugan, The Rinnegan, and.... That presence is near by... He thought. " Would you all tell me about yourselves and the world you guys live in now? I'd like to know before I'm forced to fight you" He said, sitting down in the sand.

naruto-jpg.181971

Konohana:

Iwagakure Soldiers:

365/400

Kakureyami Soldiers:

0/650

@White Masquerade

@Strawberry Preserves

@GasMaskie

@clarinetti

Shar'kkun

That orange jacket was enough to inform the young man of the man's identity. Not to mention the fact that his name had appeared on Yata's genealogy record. A direct ancestor of the woman he loved. He knew what came next. This man, regardless of his reputation, was a pawn of the Kakureyami. Someone who stands in the way of my love.

In a flash - his eyes changed. They were dyed a certain shade of violet and its strange, ripple-like pattern had once again made itself known. Resolve was reflected in his rippled eyes as the air danced around his body. And then, sparks began to dance at his feet. Lightning surged into his legs as his appearance began to change. A light dusting of scales appeared around his eyes. Two majestic horns emerged from beneath his hair and swept back like a crown. The cloak of chakra he was covered himself in was dyed a brilliant gold. The hue of a radiant bolt that cut through the darkness of the night.

Four blades of light now orbited around the Sage and hovered on the charged particles. A roar of thunder sounded overhead as his eyes gleamed with a bright intensity. The white coattails that trailed behind him floated serenely. The Last Kirin's disciple, the Sage of the Six Paths, stood there clad in electricity that had raced here from the distant corners of the world.

His goal was clear - eliminate this shambling corpse. The young man concentrated a ball of dense, black chakra in his left hand as he brought his steely gaze towards the Seventh Hokage's.

"Welcome to the modern era. I am Roku of the Six Paths. This young woman, your descendant, is Nana Uzumaki. And my fiancée. Anpan Uzumaki, no relation to you most likely, is around here somewhere. Now that introductions are out of the way, I'll make this quick. You'll be put to rest once more and we'll continue on our way to Konoha so I can put this Kakureyami nonsense to an end and marry Nana."

With that said, the young man whipped the Planetary Devastation sphere at Naruto. He doubted that it'd even connect, but it'd serve as a good distraction. Roku had already begun planning ahead - it was very likely that he fought similarly to his beloved teacher. He could see the reincarnated being's chakra pathways - and a strange, but oddly familiar chakra flowing through them. With an opponent who wasn't Nana, he need not hold back this time around.

@White Masquerade

@Strawberry Preserves

@BlacklegSanji

Hokage Mansion

Jinan

Hands behind his back, Jinan stared at the peppy child, neither impressed or amused as she yelled out his wife's name. Blinking once, then twice, the man gathered all the liquid in his mouth and spit it to the floor.

"So you think you can come here, fight my soldiers, step up to me on my property and then demand to see my wife? The Queen of the Kakureyami? The hubris."

Cracking the knuckles in both hands, Jinan lifted one up to swirl in a hue of dark energy. Unlike many others who had problems with certain actions, this man was raw; was real. He would pull the spine out of her even if she was a child; no qualms about it. The image of her sprawled on the floor, broken and bloody, fueled his growing rage. She was going to be a victim. She was going to learn the consequence of messing with the King.

The Rebirth Finale

Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami Final Battle

Introduction

Heyyyyyyy! Hello, hello to everybody! I do want to congratulate on getting this far. When I look at back at what each character has been through, it makes me happy to see the growth. Each of them has gone on a journey with their own personal struggles, overcoming them (or not) to get to where they are now.

As the character Rei has engaged the King of the Kakureyami, Jinan, her move has triggered the start of the final battle. Ninja are currently spread throughout the land locked in battles, so the pivotal match for the life of the shinobi world must be started and held by those who have made it to the small, forested town. May those who have entered into the domain of the King stay strong and realize that this fight for the all the marbles is much bigger than them. Without further ado, the fight to end all fights.

The Format

Sorry...this is not a free-from fight. Dice will be rolled. One die with 100 faces every post. If you look on your character sheets, there will be a number on top of each. Divide that number by 2 to get your character's bonus. Every time you roll, add that bonus to your score. To win a roll, you just need to get a higher number than Jinan.

All characters other characters besides Jinan will have 7 HP. Jinan will have 14. If your character reaches their limit, they are knocked out. Simple.

*Up to 2 characters may tag-team and combine their rolls to attack Jinan. However, be aware, if Jinan wins the roll, both characters will be affected.

The Fun Stuff

Now here is where things get interesting for the boss battle. Read carefully. Jinan will do different things depending on his HP.

• At 14, 13, 12, 11, 10 HP

Jinan winning a roll will only hurt your character.

• At 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 HP

Jinan winning a roll will permanently take away your character's ability to use chakra. Jinchuriki will lose connection with their bijuu. If hit again, then they will lose their ability to use chakra. As Dove and Rei are pure chakra beings, if they are hit at this stage, they will immediately cease to exist.

• At 4, 3, 2 HP

Jinan winning a roll will turn your character into an evil NPC.

• At 1 HP

Jinan winning a roll will kill your character.

Closing Words

To everybody, I wish the best of luck. There is strategy involved, but figuring it out will be the last test to you. As a fan of happy endings, I hope the ninja will be able to make it through. Either way, by the end of this, lives will certainly be changed. I look forward to seeing what kinds of things will be in store for whom.

8e8a5fa6.jpg

Jinan, 11th Kurokage of the Kakureyami

Confident

Jinan

0/14

The Ninja

Chanda Senju

0/7

Rei Manami

0/7

@Veirrianna Valentine