• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Our Story [NEW-UPDATED CHARACTERS LIST]

Cinnabun

Naruto: Our Story is a brand new, discord-based roleplay, set in modern times. Think 2018 but with the cast of Naruto! So all the advances in technology, science, and medicine are present. This also means there is NO NINJUTSU.

***NOW ACCEPTING CANON CHARACTERS FROM BORUTO!

We have a developing storyline, friendly members, different channels (fanart, im, headcanons) and LOTS of characters still available!

Taken characters include:
• Uzumaki Naruto
• Uchiha Sasuke
• Nara Shikamaru
• Hyuuga Hinata
• Hyuuga Neji
• Senju Tobirama
• Uzumaki (Namikaze) Boruto
• Uchiha Sarada
• Orochimaru
• Uzumaki Karin
• Hōzuki Suigetsu
• Gaara
• Temari
• Haku
• Pein
• Uchiha Itachi
• Hoshigaki Kisame
• Deidara
• Sasori
• Hidan
• Kakuzu

Any character not on the list is up for grabs.

There are a few rules that we'd appreciate you follow, but other than that we're very chill. The most important rules being:
• YOU MUST BE 18+ TO JOIN THE RP
• No OCs allowed, unless all the characters are taken. (And let's face it, there's a million playable characters in Naruto!)
• You must be at least semi-lit, there is lots of paragraph writing involved!
• NO Goddmodding or powerplaying.

If this seems like something you're interested in, leave a comment or message me directly!

Come help us create a truly unique story. Your story. OUR story.

Last edited:
Cinnabun Cinnabun

I'd be interested! Is there any character that is needed?

Hey!! We would love to have you!

There's not anyone that's needed per say, we have a pretty good mix of characters and roleplayers that it's easy to plot with just about everyone.

Is there a character you're more inclined to playing?

Cinnabun Cinnabun

I'd love to play, but I have a lot of questions. Is there still a connection between all of the characters? I imagine they are in the same city or town, but did they go to the same school?

And if I can play, I'd love to play Shikamaru, Minato, or Gaara.

Cinnabun Cinnabun

I'd love to play, but I have a lot of questions. Is there still a connection between all of the characters? I imagine they are in the same city or town, but did they go to the same school?

And if I can play, I'd love to play Shikamaru, Minato, or Gaara.

Since it's an AU, you can really create any kind of backstory with another character, so long as you coordinate with the mun, of course!
For example, Sasuke and Naruto have been best friends for years, and the two roleplayers have worked on a shared background.

The main setting of the roleplay is in Konohagakure City! Basically it's still Konoha but modernized hahah.

Ahhhh those are all great choices!! When you decide let me know and I'll message you the discord link so you can get started on your character sheet! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back