• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto OC Squad!

Junn

Easily startled.
aLDRaqS.jpg

*This is intended to be a literate roleplay. Be willing to write 3+ paragraphs at LEAST! Only seeking applicants with a solid grasp on the English language who know how to use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling!

Hello, hello! So! I'm looking to form some sort of squad on Discord or on site with three other writers. This will be long term ideally, focused on character development, world development, and all that fun stuff! I literally don't have any form of plot in mind. Like. AT ALL. So we'll definitely need to brainstorm back and forth to decide on a few major things! Personally, I'm open to everything but basing this in/around the setting of Boruto. I've just never seen Boruto, so it would be kind of weird for me? I haven't even totally finished Shippuden, but I think I know enough, having seen 400+ episodes.

So! Specifically, I'm looking for the following NEEDED roles:

Jonin:
Genin: Junn
Genin:
Genin:

I will note that while I'm open to a happy, light-hearted story of growth and love and friendship, I'd REALLY love if this could lean more towards something dark and gritty. Perhaps a small war-torn village where 'only the strong survive' and such. Just something I thought was worth mentioning!

Last edited:
Boruto is surprisingly good. You should check it out if you have time. :)
Perhaps if I ever get around to finishing Shippuden! 😆 Though that's not entirely necessary, since I know what goes down anyway... maybe some day I'll look into Boruto, though!

Perhaps if I ever get around to finishing Shippuden! 😆 Though that's not entirely necessary, since I know what goes down anyway... maybe some day I'll look into Boruto, though!

I wouldn't bother watching the rest of Shippuden tbh. XD

I wouldn't bother watching the rest of Shippuden tbh. XD

Eh, you're probably right. 🤷‍♀️ I doubt I'd be missing much. Honestly I just wanted to see more screen time of my Karin, haha! But if I do pick up Boruto, it wont be for a good long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back