• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Interlude Shippuden: Aotsuki-The Blue Moon.

I know, but I'm wondering what the writing requirements are, cause I'm a autistic female who had a hard time in high school English and can only do short and sweet replies and can't do long essay style replies so I'm asking about it ok? D':

I wasn't told but thank you and I do work during the week and if you like my schedule so you can know when I will be replying the most I can post it

Monday to Friday-8am to 3:00-3:30pm but I can reply when I have breaks at work too
But I'm usually free all day on weekends and I don't sleep till 11pm Sunday night up to Thursday night

The story will take place in-between both Naruto and Shippuden, it would focus on a group of Ninjas both specially and specifically designed to find and take down any and all Akatsuki members.​

Name: Narita Jewel
Personality: wild, untamed, wary of new people
Bio: her parents wanted a son first but ended up with a girl first that they put in the Cimarron alone but after they had a baby boy, they went back to get her but they don't find her, because a wild palomino mustang mare who just had a baby herself found Narita and took her in and raised her to adulthood, she has a transformation jutsu but it's unique though
Appearance: long pink hair, pure ivory white skin, has only a dress made of grass for her clothes, blue eyes
Her horse form below
Raylee 's horses

Name: Narita Jewel
Personality: wild, untamed, wary of new people
Bio: her parents wanted a son first but ended up with a girl first that they put in the Cimarron alone but after they had a baby boy, they went back to get her but they don't find her, because a wild palomino mustang mare who just had a baby herself found Narita and took her in and raised her to adulthood, she has a transformation jutsu but it's unique though
Appearance: long pink hair, pure ivory white skin, has only a dress made of grass for her clothes, blue eyes
Her horse form below
Raylee 's horses

...Err...to be honest, i don't really think this character has anything to do with Naruto, there's nothing mentioned about the Ninja Village she's from or if she is a Kekkei Genkai user.

Cause I didn't put this part in cause sometimes I don't think about adding things till like last minute but her parents are from one of the smaller villages around the leaf but were heading there but got attacked and separated

I see, well, i think we need a clearer backstory so here's the official Character Sheets for the RP for both you and HiddenLeafNinja, Firestorm, if you wish to join, you have to ask HiddenLeaf's permission, sound good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back