• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Generations RP {Closed}

Rathian Diablos

The Golden Carrot
So I'm looking to make a small RP group for a Naruto RP, this RP would start when they're kids graduating from the academy and then go on from there at some point there will be a time-skip to when they are teenagers and probably a another much later on to when they are adults.

You can make as many characters as you want but the story will likely revolve around the main team hence by I want a small group. Now this isn't to say that your other characters can't play an important role or get good development and if you want to focus on them at some point it's okay.

I already have someone who is interested Kloudy Kloudy

What I need is about 2 or 3 more people. I do have an idea for the first arc, but I need some people who are willing to contribute ideas to the story as well, I don't want to have to do everything by myself.

Last edited:
Picture me interested.
Been a while since I've been in a team focused Naruto RP.

I would like to know how you plan to arrange it though, since teams normally have three genins and a single Jounin (for a total of four people) and you seem to be searching for more.

Count me in, I love naruto rps! Also never have focused around one team, should keep things in line. :)

I would like to know how you plan to arrange it though, since teams normally have three genins and a single Jounin (for a total of four people) and you seem to be searching for more.
Well I actually had an interesting story for that see at max there are five man teams. So I was thinking that maybe there was an odd number of graduates which caused one jonin to have to take 4 genin instead of 3 and their team has to deal with having a slightly larger than normal team and adjust to it.

Last edited:
Monday to Friday-8am to 3:00-3:30pm but I can reply when I have breaks at work too
But I'm usually free all day on weekends and I don't sleep till 11pm Sunday night up to Thursday night
And when I'm at work on breaks I can sporadically reply then too

Monday to Friday-8am to 3:00-3:30pm but I can reply when I have breaks at work too
But I'm usually free all day on weekends and I don't sleep till 11pm Sunday night up to Thursday night
And when I'm at work on breaks I can sporadically reply then too
Alright we can try to to work around that, maybe when you're at work people can occupy themselves with training or something unless we're in the middle on a mission or something in that case people can just wait.

Thank you
It's hard for me to join rps cause most people want long essay style replies and with my autism, it's harder for me to do those, especially for a rp that I'm interested in joining

I will and if I go on vacation or will be busy for a couple of days I'll message you so I'm not considered ghosted

So with the amount of us here I think we can form two teams of four and the story can revolve around these two teams. Is anyone willing to double as a Jonin? I can play a Jonin too if needed.

I can double as a Jounin if you really need, but don't know if I'll have enough time to post frequently if I do so.

Well I was really asking more does anyone want to. I can play both Jonin, I just wanted to see if someone wanted to be a Jonin. You don't have to if you don't want to Arne Arne

Yeah I have a cool genin from the Land of Snow in mind. And two teams sounds fun. I don’t know about you guys, but expect lots of detailed paras from me ^_^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back