• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Naruto Era of Peace

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Kuma smashes the ground to throw up stone blocking the poison
The Amanojaku puppet quickly dashes in drawing out it's hidden blade hidden underneath its cloak and rupturing a poison capsule coating the blade prepping itself for several blindingly fast strikes

(under the effects of the genjutsu) Kasai sends the Amanojaku puppet behind Kumo and opens the mouth on the puppet firing a volleyball of poisoned barbs
Kuma smashes the ground to throw up stone blocking the poison
Makos first water clone sent to back up Kumo is now in an ideal position to leap to his defense. With the poison deflected, it turns and charges the puppet. The collision is enough to liquify the clone, however Mako immediately freezes the water as it splashes over the puppet. This encases much of it in ice in an attempt to disable it without damaging it

Makos first water clone sent to back up Kumo is now in an ideal position to leap to his defense. With the poison deflected, it turns and charges the puppet. The collision is enough to liquify the clone, however Mako immediately freezes the water as it splashes over the puppet. This encases much of it in ice in an attempt to disable it without damaging it
The puppet turns to Makos and fires a volley of poisoned barbs at her while opening up the panel in it's left hand releasing flames melting all of the ice

The puppet turns to Makos and fires a volley of poisoned barbs at her while opening up the panel in it's left hand releasing flames melting all of the ice
Suddenly there was a sharp note and then the scene around them began to shake and fade as the genjutsu was dispelled. They all stood side by side looking at their sense who was twirling a flute in his hands "now who can correctly identify what happened?" Wolfsman33 Wolfsman33

Suddenly there was a sharp note and then the scene around them began to shake and fade as the genjutsu was dispelled. They all stood side by side looking at their sense who was twirling a flute in his hands "now who can correctly identify what happened?" Wolfsman33 Wolfsman33
Allowing her body to simply react on instinct, her sword dances in her hands, parrying the incoming poison needles with surgical precision. As she begins to form an icy kunai in her off-hand and line up her next target, Mako hears the jarring note and the foreboding voice of their sensei. Her arms fall to her sides, her head bows low, too ashamed to meet the gaze of her teamates, "...we failed."

The Amanojaku puppet quickly dashes in drawing out it's hidden blade hidden underneath its cloak and rupturing a poison capsule coating the blade prepping itself for several blindingly fast strikes
Kuma day the puppet barely and took out his Tonfa and blocked the attack and said I’m sorry for this and punched the puppet as hard as he could sending it flying in pieces

Kasai looked around thinking to himself "none of it was real, the three of us had all been effected by the genjutsu"

Allowing her body to simply react on instinct, her sword dances in her hands, parrying the incoming poison needles with surgical precision. As she begins to form an icy kunai in her off-hand and line up her next target, Mako hears the jarring note and the foreboding voice of their sensei. Her arms fall to her sides, her head bows low, too ashamed to meet the gaze of her teamates, "...we failed."
Kasai looked around thinking to himself "none of it was real, the three of us had all been effected by the genjutsu"
Kuma turns to opus confused
Aiolos sighed " we didn't work as a team." Aiolos had frozen during the fight as he had been fighting the genjutsu from the start. Opus smiled "exactly you all didn't work together and most of you didn't realize it was a genjutsu. Kasai do you know when the genjutsu started?"

There was the sound of a flute just one note played as it echoed over the field. Suddenly there was a cacophonous racket as a murder of crows broke from the surrounding trees flocking into one area and forming the shape of a man. The man became clear wearing the typical gear of a Jounin however he had a flute collapsed hanging from his side, a guitar on his back and his head band was worn on his arm with the symbol of music notes. "hello kids I'm going to be your Sensei."
Aiolos sighed " we didn't work as a team." Aiolos had frozen during the fight as he had been fighting the genjutsu from the start. Opus smiled "exactly you all didn't work together and most of you didn't realize it was a genjutsu. Kasai do you know when the genjutsu started?"
Kasai looks up towards Opus "the genjutsu most likely started when we all heard the first note played from within the forest before you had appeared"

Kasai looks up towards Opus "the genjutsu most likely started when we all heard the first note played from within the forest before you had appeared"
Kuma curses and punches the ground leaving a hole and saying “I never even noticed”
Opus nodded "exactly as for you Kuma you shouldn't have noticed but I'm glad you did Kasai. Now we just need to work on everyone working together."

Opus nodded "exactly as for you Kuma you shouldn't have noticed but I'm glad you did Kasai. Now we just need to work on everyone working together."
Kasai sits on the floor and looks at everyone then back at Opus and says "well where do you want us to start?"

Mako nods in agreement. Sharing Kumas frustration but recognizing the opportunity to learn she turns to Opus. "And how can we defend ourselves against that kind of attack?"
Kuma looks at Opus and says “how do you fight someone who uses that”

Kasai sits on the floor and looks at everyone then back at Opus and says "well where do you want us to start?"
Mako nods in agreement. Sharing Kumas frustration but recognizing the opportunity to learn she turns to Opus. "And how can we defend ourselves against that kind of attack?"
Kuma looks at Opus and says “how do you fight someone who uses that”
Opus smiled at their questions "well firstly Kuma you'll need one of those funky weapons of your clan to even possibly break free if a genjutsu on your own. Otherwise you'll need someone to hurt you that's why I think the two who should learn how to break out of genjutsu and make that something they do with ease is Aiolos and Kasai. Seeing as the two of them will be your support they should be able to break themselves out and then assist you two now that doesn't mean that you two will be the only ones taught." Opus then began to school them on how to break free of genjutsu and some big signs that they might be in a genjutsu. "just remember to practice in your free time and that the better and opponent is at genjutsu the smoother the transition."

Last edited:
Opus smiled at their questions "well firstly Kuma you'll need one of those funky weapons of your clan to even possibly break free if a genjutsu on your own. Otherwise you'll need someone to hurt you that's why I think the two who should learn how to break out of genjutsu and make that something they do with ease is Aiolos and Kasai. Seeing as the two of them will be your support they should be able to break themselves out and then assist you two now that doesn't mean that you two will be the only ones taught." Opus then began to school them on how to break free of genjutsu and some big signs that they might be in a genjutsu. "just remember to practice in your free time and that the better and opponent is at genjutsu the smoother the transition."
(I think you tagged me in the wrong rp bud. lmao)

After opus explained how to break free kuma said “I need to get my Jin”

Kasai paid very close attention to everything he was taught and asked Opus "can you teach me some basic genjutsus?"

Kuma also asked “are there any tiajutsu users only that know how to counter genjutsu?”

Kasai paid very close attention to everything he was taught and asked Opus "can you teach me some basic genjutsus?"
Kuma also asked “are there any tiajutsu users only that know how to counter genjutsu?”
Opus smiled "of course I can teach you a few genjutsu but would they fit you? I'd rather my team learn what they're good at an not waste time trying to learn something they might not need. If you do it in the future that's fine but now is all about growth." Opus then scratches the back of his head and focused on Kumo as he said "as for you I don't think there's anything you can do your clan from what I understand you don't have much if any chakra to use so you can't exactly counter it."

After opus explained how to break free kuma said “I need to get my Jin”
Mako focused on his every word as if her life would one day depend on it. The thought of a weapon that could break an illusion interested her greatly. "So what is this.. jin?"

Mako focused on his every word as if her life would one day depend on it. The thought of a weapon that could break an illusion interested her greatly. "So what is this.. jin?"
Opus smiled and said "something that is like your ice it is exclusive to Kuma and his sister clan. It is like another person who helps you out however none of you will be able to use one."

Opus smiled "of course I can teach you a few genjutsu but would they fit you? I'd rather my team learn what they're good at an not waste time trying to learn something they might not need. If you do it in the future that's fine but now is all about growth." Opus then scratches the back of his head and focused on Kumo as he said "as for you I don't think there's anything you can do your clan from what I understand you don't have much if any chakra to use so you can't exactly counter it."
Kasai smiled a bit "they wouldn't exactly fit me however I feel that if I could learn how they worked I could better avoid or break them"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back