• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Naruto, DBZ, and more!

Unraveled Gaara

Hello All!

I am craving some Anime 1x1s!

The two that I'm really craving are Naruto and Dragonball Z.

I've only caught up to around episode 155ish of Naruto Shippuden, So no spoilers past that please ^^

As far as Dragonball Z goes, I've seen the entire series and most of the movies (Including Battle of Gods and Revival Of F ^^)

Some other Animes I want to roleplay are:

Attack on Titan

Noragami

Higurashi When They Cry (Haven't seen this anime in forever, though plan to rewatch it soon hopefully)

I have a few Naruto roleplays going on at the moment, so I would love to do a DBZ roleplay ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll do a Naruto or AoT one with you! I'm not quite as cought up with you on Naruto, but I am up to date on chapter 73 (currently reading 74) of AoT.

I'm not sure what episode 80 of Naruto is exactly, but I've finished the series and am pretty knowledgeable on it. I'd also be down for a DBZ RP, too, if the offer is still on the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back