• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Canon Remake 1x1

Yokai

dream eater
Hi! My name's Nacre and I'm currently looking for an RP partner for a Naruto Remake of the original canonverse! You probably want a little more information than that, right? Well, I will try to keep this quick, lemme tell you a few things about myself first.
Currently I am a 20 year old, female university student with varying reply lengths, usually I match my partners but I can go anywhere between 6 sentences to 6 paragraphs. Reply times vary drastically depending on how busy I am and how intense my workload is. My preference is playing female OCs/canon characters with MxF romance elements. I prefer RPing in PM but recently got a Discord -- finally -- so, whichever you prefer is fine with me. Lastly, I love OOC and really want to talk with you about the RP, future plots, character building, and generally anything!

What I would like from you: Minimum age of 16, please. Obviously there won't be any sexual content but I would feel more comfortable with an RP partner that's a similar age to me. Semi-literate to literate would be appreciated, if you acknowledge that you cannot write 6+ sentences then this probably isn't the RP for you. Please be open to world-building and character development, I would love somebody who I can talk to in OOC about the plot! Occasionally I can be talked into accepting a more GM/DM role but that would depend on the RP and characters. c:

Now for the two ideas I had in mind!
Plot #1: Canonverse: Team 7 Remake. Begins with Team 7 during their first "C-Rank" to Wave, a different take on how the situation affected them and watching how that progression affects the original storyline. For this I would play a version of Sakura who is deeply affected by the mission and who actually focuses on her abilities to become stronger. Basically Sakura had a lot of wasted potential in the original universe and I would love to RP out some closure. I'm happy to RP background or secondary characters as Kakashi or whichever teammate you don't take as your first character. This RP is best suited for somebody who was unsatisfied by Naruto or Sasuke's story/character progression (fix-it RP).

Plot #2: OC: Canon Remake. Not dissimilar to the plot above except the canon cast is replaced with OCs. Would follow the original plot with completely different characters of our creation. However, a different plot could be discussed if you'd prefer that or believe it would suit our characters better. This RP would best suit somebody who is looking to either focus entirely on character building their OCs or taking it that extra step and creating an entirely new plot from scratch.

And that was all she wrote, folks! Thank you for reading and if you have any questions/this interested you in any way, then please PM or message me on this thread.

Hi there! So basically I'm in love with the OC Canon Remake plot and would love to talk more about it with you? PM me or I can send you my Discord so we can chat if you're up to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back