• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

Shai Shinuu

One Tailed Fox

Shai Shinuu nervously twirled a ginger-red curl between her fingers as she speed-walked through the village, towards the leaf village's infamous hot springs. She'd been told this was the place she'd be meeting her new team, a thought that filled her with both excitement and anxiety. Would they be nice? Would her teacher be strict?

Konoha's hot springs were an odd location to meet up at, as it was a majority male team apart from her, that is if the names were correct in their implied gender. Would she be expected to, perhaps bathe with the boys? The thought brought an embarrassed flush to her cheeks as she pushed it away. This thought was a ridiculous one, as well as being one most likely against the rules regarding entry to the springs.

Most likely they would be engaging in some training activity. But what? The chakra control action of water-walking was the first activity to come to mind, and Shai wondered if this was the training activity they would be doing. Stopping before the springs entrance, a small smile of excitement skimmed the dark-skinned girl's lips. Hesitating only slightly, she pushed the door open with ease despite it's initial heaviness, and entered hurriedly.

Flushing slightly as the sixteen year old realized her cousin had ordered for her, Ren let her head fall down again. Smiling at the waitress as she placed her bowl down before her, the chuunin nodded her thanks before turning back to Minako. From the corner of her eyes, she watched as the waitress walked away before looking at her two new team members. She was surprised slightly at seeing the small girl, but she didn't really have any comments. She didn't know the girl. But she was already looking forward to getting to know her.

Switching her gaze to Satoru, Ren gulped. Making sure that she never faced the older boy, she wondered whether or not he would ask her about the hospital. To be honest, she'd rather keep that to herself...It wasn't one of her best moments, especially since she was still trying to figure out how to activate that. She sighed slightly. Well, she'd cross that bridge when she came to it.

Minako smiled at the waitress, nodding her thanks. Breaking her chopsticks apart, the woman smiled at her three students and started to eat.

"Itadakimasu Let's eat." she told the three, taking a large bite of her medium bowl. Giving Ren a look, she made sure the girl knew they would be talking.

Coughing lightly, the younger Torisei followed her sensei's example and broke her chopsticks before starting to eat her meal as well. Having taken a quick bite to temporarily sate her hunger, she turned towards the youngest member of the squad.

"Hello," she greeted. "I apologize for my rudeness earlier. I am Ren Torisei, the third member of this squad." she introduced herself polite, offering her hand in greeting.

@Pine @Azalea

So we were right... Tsukiko thought to the Rokubi, who remained silent. Sighing, she knew she couldn't expect anything less.

Frowning, she dropped down onto the ground, moving her body so she would land beside Iseya. "Aimeka." she said simply. "He's telling the truth."

Silent for a moment, she shrugged before changing her response. "At least, I believe he is. I find it hard to believe that there was suddenly a change in plans. If anything, the teme would have known about it."

With that said her gaze flicked to the man beside her. While she claimed to believe him, that didn't mean she trusted him. Not one bit. He was still a criminal, a murderer, and Tsukiko had been given a job, one that she was determined to complete. Her small frame tense, she knew they needed to move quickly. "Hurry and decide Aimeka. I'll stand by your choice, but we must hurry."

@Kaine @Gilzar

Somewhere, in an undisclosed location...

Red's voiced echoed through a strange compound, lined with old stone walls as if an old temple of some sorts. "Not done? What do you mean the 'job isn't done'?"

Yamamoto kept a stern expression on his face, as all the Akatsuki members began to gather around him, sitting at a stone table set up in a pitch black room, dark enough that one could barely see their hand in front of their face. The only source of illuminations was a single candle light in the center of the table, a light shining in darkness. Darkness shrouded all of their faces, the only thing that was visible was the glimmer of their eyes, and even some of those weren't visible in the darkness. Red could barely be seen if it were not for the small bit of reflective metal visible through a gap in his garb, and Ishimaru kept his glasses on even in this pitch darkness which reflected the image of the candle in their lens. Then there was Akuma, none of them had any idea wether or not Akuma or whatever the hell he wants to be called was even at the table, his spot looked empty but there was no telling.

A mechanical sound of inhaling could be heard from his spot, followed by a slight mist of steam being exhaled, shooting across the table then floating up into the air to dissolve. This type of steam was harmless...though if needed be Akuma probably could make the steam harmful. Yamamoto leaned into the table to that his face could be seen. The glimmer of light shined off of the top of his bald head, and the dancing flames of the candle he stared into illuminated his eyes. "The task that we recently accomplished." Yamamoto said as his began to rub his hand against his head, then let out a sigh. "Is not done. Out of all the kage at that accursed summit, Soruto Uzumaki still breathes, but barely."

"Impossible!" Ishimaru violently stood up and yelled, "I blew his ass to the heavens using my best explosives!". From his voice it was obvious Ishimaru was extremely irritated, as he hated the Kage. In his view, the Kage were nothing but a bunch of cowards who got to play dress-up every morning while battling paperwork, and bossing other around. He hated them, and he hated the sight of them, which was why he took such pleasure in blowing them up. "How is he still alive?"

Mitsorugi's deep voice suddenly crackled through the darkness. "He's on life support, at the Sakura Haruno hospital in Konoha. A sitting duck in other-words...just well-gaurded. Konoha's done very well to thwart our plans, from my sources I hear that they've only informed the higher ranking shinobi, and not the general population."

"Clever." Red spoke. "That way panic won't spread through the ranks and things can stay organized."

"Yah? Well it's a pain in the ass." Ishimaru muttered. His eyes caught Mitsorugi and Yamamoto glaring at him through the shadows. He already knew why they were glaring at him. "What the fuck is it you want me to do?"

A chuckle could be heard coming out of Mitsorugi. "You and Akuma."

Akuma's eyes suddenly appeared in the shadows, eyeing down MItsorugi.

"You're both going to go to Konoha and kill Soruto Uzumaki, the Hokage. Make it something that everyone will see, so that the people know that the Akatsuki live again."

Yamamoto then spoke. "Spread terror. People tend to get messages better when frightened."

Ishimaru stared at the two of them for a few seconds grimly. He then began to chuckle with an obnoxious grin on his face. "You mean I get to go with tall, silent, and brooding? Awesome!" Ishimaru then leaped up onto the table, nearly knocking the candle over in the process. "You and I gotta date with destiny Akuma!"

Akuma let out a sigh, standing up and pushing his chair in. For once he was actually clearly visible. He spoke nothing, he just went over to the entrance of the compound, waiting for his ally to hurry up...

Makoto sneered at Akira’s stupid remarks. She wouldn't mind having a new punching bag at the moment, but then Ayako had to run her big mouth with her dumbass insults. After that onslaught of words, the red-headed girl, at this point, wanted to ring Ayako’s neck, but at the same time she was almost...enjoying their fight? She's never met someone this vulgar before. Even Makoto wouldn’t go this far, normally. Makoto would have laughed her ass off at the bitch's comebacks, if they weren't aimed at her.

Makoto glanced up at Hideo as he was trying, and failing, to control the situation. It was quite comical to see the grown man squirm because of the adolescents’ skirmish. Even when he told them to stop, Makoto completely disregarded his command and continued to add to the fire. If she learned one useful thing from her last team, it's how to piss people with smart-ass comebacks.

"Okay, first: a boob job doesn't count as 'natural tits'. And second: why the hell would I want those damn watermelons for? The only thing those hanging sacks of flesh are useful for are as a flotation device in case you drown. Tell me, can you even lie down on your stomach comfortably? Oh wait, you'd suffocate yourself." She straightened up her posture and crossed her arms in front of her chest, radiating arrogant. ”And at least I don't have to look like a whore to attract attention.”

Hideo finally made his move and pushed the kids apart, roughly the length of his arms, in yet another attempt to regain control. Makoto looked down at where Hideo touched her, as if the place was poisoned by his touch. Then she tried to peek around Hideo to get a glimpse of Ayako, though it wasn't that hard considering her big-ass hairdo. Makoto finally glared at Hideo. Judging by his last words, she already could tell that the consequences weren't going to be pretty, but she sure as hell couldn't let this bitch out-do her. Her glare soon turned into a smirk. She cupped her hands around her mouth, as if she were trying to yell at somebody from across a field.

"And how is that STD doing?! You haven't found any more warts in the 'you know where' have you?!"

@Gilzar @LeafKnight @Gabriel Leko

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaito

@Azalea @Ghost @Atom

Sounds of muffled voices can be heard from the inside of the Hot Springs office. In just a few moments though, they become louder, it's obvious that something wasn't going right. Moments later one of the voices inside, most likely not Kaito, begins to shout. It's obvious one is remaining calm, while the other is completely loosing their temper. This continued on for about three minutes or so before finally coming to an end.

Ding Ding Ding!

The sound of a bell being rang on the inside echoed out of the building. A surprising amount of sighs, moans, and groans were all heard from the Hot Springs, followed by a bastion of civilians all walking out of the building. "Why the hell do we have to leave?" One lady shouted across the crowd, while others began bantering similar things. Casually Kaito walked out of the building, hands in his pockets, with the same dull monotone look on his face. His eyes scanned the crowd for his students, when he noticed a red haired girl approaching. This was Shai...the girl he requested transferred to his squad for security reasons. Afterall, who better to watch over three Jinchuriki than the head jonin?

"Shai, over here." Kaito motioned, as the crowd began to become less and less. He then turned over to his other two students. "See, I told you the owner and I were old friends, we have this whole place to ourselves." Kaito then slid open one of the front doors and turned his head back. "And before you ask, no, we are not going to bathe. Please keep your clothes on and meet me in the Men's hotspring." Kaito knew how weird that sounded, but he wasn't about to explain himself. That would give away the training.

Hideo

@MemoriesUnknown @Gabriel Leko @LeafKnight

They're still going at it? Even when I...that's it. Hideo had about enough. As funny as he found their higher pitched voices, due to puberty not fully taking effect...except for Ayako and her developed chest, enough was enough. Things were getting out of hand and it needed to stop...this would happen by shutting Makoto up. She must take him for a push over? Well, Hideo let out a relaxing sigh before he decided he needed to change that. He glared down at the ground, getting himself mentally prepared to recall roughly four years of experience with intimidation using just vocals and facial expression.

The atmosphere around Hideo seemed to change as the friendly smile he wore on his face waned into a cold straight expression. He slowly walked over to Makoto, his height compared to her became more apparent as he drew closer. He got somewhat into her personal space, before looking down into her eyes. With his single eye, he stared into her young, inexperienced eye, seeing his own reflection. Hideo's eye seemed different now though, more menacing as it slowly narrowed thin, as if Hideo had seen worlds unknown to these genin, along with a vast knowledge of horrific experiences that he wished to inflict upon whom he stared at, with just his eye contact. While staring, he didn't even angle his head down, just his eye. Adding onto the odd glare of this strange man, was the left side of his upper lip twitching.

A much more menacing, scratchy, and rough tone of Hideo spoke up. "I told you to stop. You know...with the flick of a few documents I could have you sent back for another three years at the academy, just for not obeying the chain of command."

Hideo's head then leaned down to face her at just the perfect angle so that the sun masked his face with a slight shadow, the brightest thing being his amber colored eye. "But you're smart. You're going to listen now, aren't you?" Years of interrogation experience, all channeled into one moment.

Akira just sat in silence as the confrontation between the two genin continued. What was he really supposed to do? He didn't care much for their squabble in the first place, and his previous attempt at calming her down failed miserably, so what else did he have left? Akira stayed in his spot and watched Makoto fire back at Ayako, sighing softly and wishing that this arguing would come to an end, though all of that changed when Hideo walked up to her and instantly changed the tone.

'Okay, what's going on...?' Akira thought shakily, feeling his body tense up. 'Hideo-sensei just did a complete 180...' As he listened on, he heard the man say something about...sending her back? For three years? 'No way, is he insane?!' he thought. 'He can't be serious!'

All of a sudden, Akira's body was moving before he could even think out his actions, walking from his spot and going in front of Makoto. He matched, or at least attempted to match, Hideo's intense gaze as he stared up at him, not flinching for a moment. "Back right the hell off already," Akira said, his voice gaining somewhat of a cold edge. "Yeah, she has a major temper, but another 3 years? That's kind of low for a sensei, dont'cha think?"

Ayako did not even bother to respond to Makoto. An amused grin on her face as she tried.(And failed) to not snicker at the red-headed female's attempt to get back at her through various verbal jabs and insinuations. At one point she picked her ear, staring at the wax on the tip of her pinky before flicking it in the general direction of the girl. That changed however when the rugged voice of the Jonin had spoken up. As he proceeded to use a variety of intimidation tactics, that by all means should be working. The Jounin didn't even leak out killing intent, whether he had none or didn't feel the need to was irrelevant as it still spoke volumes of his skill.

As Akira jumped in to save the girl, she resisted the urge to face palm. While she fully understood standing up for to each other, standing up to a Superior's direct order was not the way to go about it. Letting out a huge sigh, the orangnette spoke. "Three years isn't that long to begin with, and she'd likely be out and put through accelerated training within the year. While I'm sure the leaf advocated delivering consequences, I'm equally sure that as a Hidden Village they don't like to waste money training shinobi that are already field ready..." Ayako paused, a rather uneasy look on her face before she continued. "But, I'm sure that Jounin-san here, seeing as he was selected to lead a team partly compromised of foreign genin, has enough clout to have her stay in the academy for three years. And he would be within the right seeing as she repeatedly disobeyed direct orders. In Kirigakure they would throw you into a shark infested lake with chakra supressing seals for such insubordination....I'm personally acquainted with that lake." And considering her nature, it should not have been a surprise to anyone there.

She casually left out the fact that she indirectly disobeyed orders and escalated the situation. But who cared about the specifics?

[QUOTE="Tenshi Hinara]

Tenshi's Clone

Mist Jonin

Attack after attack barraged the center of the dome, the genin trying to beat the clone with all but their best. After the attacks finally faded away a large crater remained, littered with half-formed glass and steam, impairing the sight of the genin into the haze.

Chuckles echoed throughout the dome as the haze began to clear, the genin gathering their breath. "Oh, you innocent, naive genin." The clone walked out from behind Shai, grinning as he whispered into her ear. "You see... I've already won." He tapped Shai on the shoulder before disappearing, reappearing on the ceiling of the dome. "Everything in this test is against you. The speed gap between us... The experience I hold over you in the thick of battle, steeling my nerves... This dome, made of my ice, a weapon I can use to squash us all into dust without consequence to me... Your abilities paired up against mine. All of them are against you. Give in to despair, realize that there is no hope in this world the gods forsook the moment they created us. Just as there is no hope for you in this test." He swept his two hands out slowly, forming different handsigns with each hand. Slowly ice shards bound together in front of him, highly compressed water that he froze. The handsigns on his left hand stopped. "Ice style: Heavy Rain of Despair." The shards turned black before raining down on all three genin, each with the weight of a large stone. Each shard had lethal precision as it hurdled towards the genin at high speeds. If they don't dodge it's over. Even Shai's sand wouldn't be able to hold up against this, with the weight, speed and precision combined. Kai might just be able to nullify it with his own ice, but his is weaker than my own and the chakra he would spend doing so would likely knock him out.

"Feel now the weight of this world through my attack." The handsigns on his left hand continued, becoming unfamiliar as they had never been seen or heard of before by the genin.

[/QUOTE]
WaffleDog said:
Kinmaru Aruko

Kinmaru didn't waste the time with his defense and quickly rised ethanol barier, just wide enough to block Tenshi's attack. First it appeared to be ineffective, as both of the scythes didn't seem to have a trouble to stick their tips through the barrier, but once they did so, they didn't go further. Both scythes were stuck in the barrier, like if their blades were embedded in concrete. Kinmaru was controling the barrier only with his left hand, formed in the Seal of Confrontation, but eventhough he had to use more chakra than he thought to block the strike and hold it in place, a slight fixing of his stance was the only reaction on the impact. Shai didn't seemed to put this opportunity in waste, as her sand was dangerously getting closer. Speech of the clone has only confirmed, that it still believed it has an upper hand. Kinmaru was amused by the thought of the ethanol odor hitting the nose of the Tenshi's clone and as his mind realize, that even he won't be able to do a thing with his ice techniques, against the hidden technique of the Aruko clan. Yet, Kinmaru's neutral expression didn't change a bit, as he looked at the face of Tenshi's clone, preparing to stab him, with the sword in his right hand.

Before Kinmaru made his final move, his senses forced him to look at the Kai's direction. If he would do so just few seconds later, he would probably end up as a pile of ash. Several balls of ice were flying towards both Kinmaru and Tenshi's clone. It took just a moment, before Kinmaru figured out their true purpose. He remembered it from the spar between Kai and Tenshi, where Kai used the icicles in the begining of the fight. However, Kinmaru didn't know about the surprise inside them, since he wasn't close enough to see it. When he returned from the forest back to the training grounds, just to find it abandoned, his attention was caught by the single melting icicle, with a half of the paper bomb inside it. Although it was strange, Kinmaru didn't see it as something with an information value, so he didn't think about it much. But now as he put these facts together, it was clear like never before. Kinmaru wasn't sure if Kai did the same trick again with these ice balls, but he wasn't looking forward to find it out personaly. With the amount of ethanol Kinmaru had around plus the vapours it made over time, even the smallest spark could cause an aggresive ignation in the radius of ten meters at least. The fire would be as vicious as Kinmaru himself, which wasn't something to

Now it was about to get out of here and fast. Before he was about to escape, Kinmaru, with a single move of his hand, pushed the barrier at the clone, in hopes it would cover him in ethanol, or at least make its escape more difficult that it was now with Shai's sand around. Kinmaru then bounced backwards towards Kai, covering his face with crossed arms. The explosion of the first Kai's bomb, caused the chained reaction and quickly ignited the ethanol, creating a blue flame about twenty meters wide and with it's enormous height gently touching the ice dome above. Eventhough the flames weren't fast enough to catch up with fleeting Kinmaru, he still fell it's enormous heat on the skin, but it didn't last enough to cause any damage. The single ice shard with a size of pear, probably from the Kai's ice ball, didn't seem to have a problem to catch up with Kinmaru, as its sharp tip hit Kinmaru's right thigh, while he was in the air. Kinmaru's first landing resulted in hard hitting back roll, after which he thrusted his sword into the ground and in a crouched position, with feet touching the ground, slided few more meters before stopping.

Kinmaru found himself landing just about five meters next to Kai's right. Kinmaru was apparently exhausted from his harsh escape, which was evident from his deep breathing as well as dirty skin and clothes. His right hand clutched the ice shard stuck in his thigh, while his left hand was clutching the hilt of a kodaichi sword stuck in the ground. Crouching, slowly bleeding from the new wound and watching with only his right eye, as the few flames on the ground, where he just a while ago stood, slowly burns out.

[

Kai Yamaguchi

"Three Tails Jinchūriki"

Kai watched as his ice fists hurled themselves towards Tenshi's clone, as well as Kinmaru who was in the surrounding area of his attacks, he hoped Kinmaru would jump out of the way, or do something with his ethanol to make the situation easier. Thoughts were ticking in his head like gears in a clock, Kai began to theorise the situation. "If I am correct, my bombs should cause Kinmarus ethanol to ignite, which will give us an advantage since the flames should deal damage to the dome around us, probably not the clone considering it's speed, and skill. But with the dome damaged even the slightest I could attempt to destroy it, but even that would expend lots of chakra and the possibility of being counter attacked while doing so is at least 99.5%"

With that, his prediction was right,the paper bomb caused a massive explosion to occur and flames to be emitted, he watched calmly as the flames touched the tip of the dome but his eyes then fixed onto Kinmaru, who was flying through the air and landed on the ground in a crouched position, his sword fixed into the ground for support, he saw the spike in his thigh and quickly went over there and made the ice turn to water, which cleaned the wound as well as washing blood away, Kai then looked at Kinmaru and said "Truthfully, I think that with our skill, we can't possibly defeat this clone. And I think that is what Tenshi is trying to 'teach us'" Kai then watched as Tenshi's clone began weaving hand symbols and used a new jutsu which produced black ice spikes to rain down onto the Genin. "Tsk! Isobu, lend me your chakra. Please" Isobu nodded in response and gave Kai some of his chakra, which Kai then used to create a massive pool of water to form above Kinmaru and Kai, he then proceeded to spawn coral in the pool which, if made contact with, would Hopefully slow down the spikes well enough so that they drop to the ground like pencils. Although, Kai only had this newfound "Hope" to rely on, as he didn't expect this technique to work. He muttered as he clenched onto his katana, now breathing heavily, "That attack used a lot of chakra... Now I just pray that it works.." He then sighed and looked at Kinmaru, "Those had sands were.. Strange to say the least.. Anyway are you okay?" He smiled towards the boy, yet he still kept his guard.. Tenshi's clone could attack again at any minute. Kai still breathed heavily, he needed to rest, but knew that now was not the time.

Hana Rinha

Of the Rinha Clan

As the new arrival took a seat, Hana kept her eyes on the girl, noting the brief glance she shot the woman she seemed familiar with, as well as the one she shot her as well as their additional quiet teammate. Taking another bite of her own food, she lowered the chopsticks back toward the table as the girl addressed her, extending a hand in an voiced greeting. She almost pasted a smile to her own lips, before remembering that these Konohagakure ninja were the reason her clan was weakened to the point at which it was.

She had to remember that, no matter how friendly they were. Of course, there was no reason for her to make them aware of her dislike of them this early, so the smile was needed. Friendliness was crucial at this time. Smiling a bright, uncharacteristically friendly smile in response to the girl's words, she took the hand, shaking it.

"It's nice to meet you as well, Ren. I do hope we can get along."

Shai Shinuu

One tailed beast

A large amount of people were gathered outside of the office building, the sound of slightly muffled dissent audible to all the on-lookers. Confusion contorted the red-heads features as she walked a a little closer to the office, attempting to push through the crowd. Making it to the front after a bit of shoving, Shai's eyes widened slightly as the sound of someone angrily shouting registered, being quickly accompanied by a calm voice. Then the ringing of a bell.

The people begin to exit, complaining loudly as they did so. Shai wondered if she was supposed to exit as well, a confused expresion being fixed upon her face as she begin to twine two nervous fingers about each other in a nervous gesture. Movement in the corner of her vision caught her attention, and Shai watched as the office door was pushed open, and a man walked out, his face stoic in expression. Had he been the one shouting?

Her name was called out by the man, and Shai jumped slightly, before forcing her lips into a smile of acknowledgment, although nervous energy was making her palms sweat. Most likely, this rather formidable man was her new sensei. Walking over forcing a confident bounce to her step, the red-head noticed two others near him, of whom he addressed casually. She assumed these two were her teammates, raising a hand in a slight wave in their general direction.

One of the doors was pulled open with a scrape, and Shai allowed gold eyes to dart back in his direction as he assured them that they were not going to be bathing, instructing them to keep their clothes on and meet him in the men's hot spring. Nodding and murmuring a quiet 'yes sensei' in spite of the oddity of his request, Shai stole a glance at the door to the men's side of the hot spring, hoping her face didn't communicate any of her reluctance as well as uncomfortableness as she hurried over.

Aimeka Uchiha

The metal of her kunai sparked as it clank against his cuffs. “Well...” that was useless to say the least. Tsuki spoke, agreeing that he was telling the truth. In all honesty, the short time they were together, and from his actions, it was as if he was just another victim of war. Unfortunately as some die, he was a prisoner. Taking the key from his hand, she looked at it for a second before taking a deep breath and looking into Riku’s eyes.

I really hope you’ll make the right decision when you’re free.” Handing the key back to Tsukiko, she spoke softly, “Unlock him please.

Crouching down, carefully she looked at his leg. There was some severe tissue damage from their attack. Honestly from the looks of it there was probably not much she could do without being able to perform some long term medical treatment. Snorting in deeply, all she could taste was blood and it made her cough a few times.

Taking one hand, she gently touched his calf, and with the other on his knee they both started to glow a light greenish color. At the most she would only be able to subdue the pain for about 5 minutes. After that walking and fighting with it would probably be much more difficult.

This was a turn of events that she did not expect and her mind capt racing, trying to figure out what to do. She used this time to re-cooperate as best she could. Speaking again, but without looking up at him. “I don’t care what plans you may have for those two, but we need to capture one alive. We will get to the bottom of this ourselves.

Turning to Tsukiko, “You and I will follow his lead. I don’t have much energy left, so I’ll use hand to hand. You use what you find best.” Finally looking up at Riku, she asked him for the game plan.

@Infinities Lover @Gilzar @backlash

Riyoshi felt his jutsu not activate but he had to keep this man as busy as possible till his team arrived. Seeing the man pull out a kunai, Riyoshi knew this man meant business. It was soon after that the man, slashed out at Riyoshi, trying to free himself. Riyoshi was not going to let that happen, so he leaped back so he would not get cut in the face, but he had to let go of the man's fist.

"You are truly an interesting man. You could have just attacked at the same time as your friend. But you didn't, you could have just used the sheer numbers against me, but you let that fall through." Riyoshi said to Hawk.

Coming to a sliding halt, Riyoshi reached into his pocket and grabbed out one kunai and looked upon Hawk.

"If we are going to do this, then we will do it right." Riyoshi spoke out as he exhaled deeply.

@Infinities Lover

@Gilzar

Everything around Hideo seemed to change as his mood took a 360. His size and height seemed to double each time he took a step towards her. He was only a couple steps away from the red-headed girl as he glared down at her, his eye narrowing into slits.

This time, Makoto could barely glance up at his eye without wanting to go curl up and die somewhere. Even with the faintest of glances, she could tell this man’s seen some heinous shit that no human should have the worst, gruesome luck to see, and Makoto wanted no part of it. She couldn’t even fathom the likes of which this man has seen, but she could tell it wasn’t pretty.

The temperature around Makoto seemed to drop. She could feel chills running down her spine. Her limbs were visibly shaking no matter how hard she tried to control it. A cold sweat was starting to form in beads above her brow. Makoto felt pure terror from the man's expressions alone, and the atmosphere seemed to grow more intense with each passing second. Just who was this guy?

Makoto cringed at the threat of being sent back three years in the Academy. Her mind flashed back to those last few years: all the times she tried, and utterly failed, to successfully do even the simplest jutsus. Everyone thought it was a miracle, or a fluke, that she passed the Academy exam and became a full-fledged shinobi.

.....She couldn't take it anymore. This.... overwhelming fear was going to drive her crazy if it didn't stop soon. And at this point, there was only one way she knew this could end without too many repercussions. She let in a shaky breath, ready to give her final answer….

But before she could say anything, Akira put himself in between Makoto and Hideo, judging the brutality of teacher's punishment. Makoto had to take a couple of steps back for him to fit in between her and Hideo, lest she be knocked over by him, but besides that she was too much in shock and disbelief to react to the red-headed boy at first.

When she was able to comprehend what had just happened, she switched back to her normal, pissed-off-at-everything self. "Wh-what the fuck do you think you're doing, you idiot?! Did I ask for your damn help?" She tried to grab the kid by the shoulders and throw him into a nearby tree. "This shit has nothing to do with you, so why do you fucking care?!" It was as if Akira’s intervention had broken the trance Hideo had created. That feeling of dread had disappeared as quickly as it came, and the shaking and chills had subsided.

Makoto's ears perked up as the orange-haired girl tried to justify how lax Hideo's threats were. She was going to ignore the bitch, until she started talking about how only Makoto disobeyed orders. Is she fucking joking right now?! "You're one to talk, you damn gorilla! Trying to act like you're an angel in this situation! You were talking shit and making the problem worse too!!" If Makoto was going down after that fight, like it or not, that bitch was coming down with her.

Katsuro

@Infinities Lover @Kaine

She actually did it? The Uchiha girl actually uncuffed me? Riku still kept a look of shokco n his face. After everything he did to her clan she...trusted him? Even to go as far to numb out the pain on his leg so that he could move quickly again. It was even more strange though to feel the freedom of his hans. A huge tan line lay on his arms, along with indents in his skin caused by wearing those lofty shackles for so long. To be frank, he couldn't recall a time when he didn't have those stupid things on after his capture. Needless to say, it gave him great pleasure when he rubbed his hands across his wrists for the first time in months, without metal bindings across them. Truly, he felt like a free man once again. No rules, no bindings, just the general sense of his morals to guide him.

But now he had to deal with the present situation. He did owe this Chunin for releasing him, wether she knew it or not. It still amazed him that this girl was so calm around a man with his reputation. "You two stay behind me, I'll go slow enough for you to keep up. When we get there I want you all surrounding him but on top of tree tops so that his water ninjutsu won't be able to hit you as easily...." He awkwardly paused for a moment, examining both Chunin. It just came to his realization that Riku's black carbon steel blade wasn't on him...and he felt naked without a sword.

"Um..." His face turned to an awkward expression, "None of you would have a sword on you...would you?"

Hawk

@backlash

"The right way?" Hawk scoffed for a minute. "That's noble of you! To bad I'm not underestimating you anymore!" Hawk made handsigns, intending on finishing Riyoshi with a combination of techniques. First he made a waterclone, depleting his chakra reserves evermore to a low pool. He'd only get one shot at this...so he might as well make it count. The situation to him was extremely irritating...he just hoped that Ronin was following the plan right now.

With that him and his waterclone chucked a smoke bomb down to concela who was who, then spread out, and got into a defensive stance. "You're a clever one Riyoshi, I'll give you that." Hawk shouted across the field of battle. "However, I'm afraid it all ends here. Shame too, we could really use someone with your talents on our side." Suddenly, in a simultaneous rhythm both Hawks started doing a long chain of hand signs. The outcome of this ninjutsu would not be pretty...

Hideo

@MemoriesUnknown @LeafKnight @Gabriel Leko

"What the hell did I say to you all? Stay in your formation!" Hideo yelled out. He then used his superior height and strength to bully Akira back into his place. Makoto was still mouthing off in spite of his threat. That was the final straw, he had about enough of this. Time for some consequences, punishment that Hideo was allowed to do under these circumstances now. It was understandable that his...abillity had such strict guidelines to it, but one of the conditions he signed on was that he could use it to calm down bitter situations like this one itself. So, Hideo reached up to his eyepatch and pulled it up, revealing his dead, milky white eye with a bold scar slashed straight through it to the surrounding world as he cuffed his hands around his eyepatch.

A few seconds passed, enough for everyone to get a good gaze into his eye. He then made a single hand sign for a seal with just one hand. "You're all going to calm down now.", suddenly right after his words his...milky white eye started to change. A small black symbol began to form in it...it was the Japanese character for calm, forming dead center in his white eye, where the pupil would be and replicating the exact size of the standard iris. Strange things then began to occur. Anyone who looked dead into his eyes would feel strange, as their emotions themselves would begin to transform from being at their current 'excited' state to a state of zombie-like calmness. Calm as a corpse, Hideo liked to put it. It had no adverse effect on anything else except for a users emotion, no physical effects, no trauma, nothing. Just a feeling of odd calmness, slowing the heartbeat down to a relaxing pace.

Hideo made sure he looked each one of his students in the eyes with this strange form of ocular ninjutsu so that each one of them would calm down. Was this the best way to diffuse the situation? Certainly not, and Hideo knew that. However, he needed to establish some dominance between him and his students and this was the way he knew best to do it. This jutsu had so many restrictions put on it by the village because to the untrained mind of lower shinobi, it could cause Chaos. Now, it had its restrictions of course. Trained minds, such as that of Jonin could resist the ninjutsu with enough willpower once learning the key to do it, but fresh genin such as these ones would probably be hopeless against it.

"Now, I said there are consequences for not obeying my orders, and what you're experiencing right now is a consequence. You're all a team, so you all suffer the same consequence from here on out. So if you keep mouthing off to me I'm going to make you feel tired then order you to run around the village, all of you for that matter."

Shinji

Shinji followed Kaito out the library door with his eyes cast down, but when they exited and the village was in sight he raised them to look at all the people and buildings, his eyes flitting from thing to thing, and stopping when he saw something new or unusual. He also tried to pay more attention to the streets and the buildings, memorizing where they were going and what stood out to him as landmarks. But it was a short walk, and soon they were standing outside the bath house.

Kaito entered the building, leaving Shinji and Daichi together. With nothing on his mind other than 'what could we possibly be doing for training here', which had already been asked, he didn't try to start a conversation. One might've distracted him from his nervousness, but he wasn't even sure if he wanted to start a dialogue with Daichi.

Suddenly, shouting could be heard from the inside, and Shinji's eyes widened in surprise. There was a back-and-forth between the shouter and what sounded like Kaito, and then a bell rang and people started to exit the springs through the building, grumbling and complaining the whole way.

He understood why the shouter, presumably Kaito's owner friend, was shouting, and wondered if it was really necessary to make all these people leave. After all, they paid to be there. Shinji gave an apologetic look to anyone in the crowd that noticed the two genin waiting and made the connection, feeling sorry that their plans were ruined.

Before long Kaito approached them, then called out and gestured to someone named Shai. Following his teacher's line of sight, he noticed the small girl with ginger curls. He stared at Shai, wondering why she was here, but he gave her a small smile and a wave hello anyways.

"See, I told you the owner and I were old friends, we have this whole place to ourselves." That shouting hadn't sounded very friendly, but he didn't question it. Kaito left after he told them to go to the men's section of the springs at to, once again, keep their clothes on.

'Does he think we don't get that?' He felt slightly insulted, but nodded. "Yes sir."

Kaito left the three, and Shinji turned his attention to Shai again. It seemed like she was going to be doing whatever the training was with them, but he wasn't sure why.

"Um, hi." he started, to get her attention. "It's nice to meet you, are you going to be training with us?"

@Gilzar @Atom @Azalea

Jakunen

Jakunen's new teacher took a puff of his cigarette before returning her hello, then gave a short introduction.

"I'm Katsuro, your sensei. You're on my team now," All stuff she already had been informed of obviously, but she knew it was just formalities. "I know you and Tetsune are already acquainted, so why don't you just go and introduce yourself to Mizu." She nodded in response, but before she could even start walking over to the poles that her half-new teammates were tied to (would she have to be tied up too? she wondered), Tetsune was running his mouth off again.

"Great idea! I know I always make friends best when tied to a pole. Grade A plan. Ten out of ten. Couldn't have done it better myself." Jakunen rolled her eyes. He still couldn't shut up, apparently. Anyways, it wasn't even to make friends. Introductions are just introductions, it didn't really matter if someone was tied up a few feet in the air.

But wondering how Katsuro would react, she watched him out of the side of her eyes. Hopefully, he won't be like the last teacher she and Tetsune shared.

"Tell me Tetsune," Katsuro said, "Are your parents siblings? Do you seriously never know when to be quiet?"

He definitely wasn't like their last teacher, and Jakunen couldn't help the corners of her mouth twitching up into a smile.

"Now seriously, introduce yourselves to each other." Katsuro said to Jakunen.

With a now-neutral expression on her face she made her way closer to the poles, stopping a few feet in front of Mizu's and ignoring Tetsune. Her new teammate smiled at her, and stated her name, Mizu Kimura. Although she'd already been informed of her teammates, her eyebrows raised a bit. So this is what the nine-tails jinchuriki looked like. Long brown hair, thin, and other than her eyes and whiskers nothing stood out very much. It was rather unimpressive.

"I'm Jakunen Rurikakesu." she returned the smile, "But you can shorten it to Jaku, if you want. I like your whiskers. Do you draw them on yourself?"

@Gilzar @Pine

Hoshiko

Approx. 4 1/2 months ago

"Let's begin!"

Oki's face fell, and he stared at his assailant in disbelief before he decided to use his mouth, which was hanging open.

"W- wa-" But before he could do much more than stutter, Hoshi yanked his body away from the wall, roughly turning it about before shoving him back into the table in the middle of the room. Oki's legs hit the edge, and already off-balance he stumbled and fell onto it, his head hitting and bouncing once on the marble surface. Hoshi climbed onto the table and bent over him as Oki fell, keeping his hands tightly around his forearms and making sure they stayed apart.

" Wait!" the other man gasped out, and Hoshi waited, keeping his position.

"Yeah, what?"

"What do you want to know? I'll just tell you!"

"Hmmm." Hoshiko frowned at him, and seemed to be thinking it over. "Are you sure you don't wanna know what it's like to look at your own eye?"

"What? No, there's no reason to do anything! I'll tell you whatever you want."

"God, you're so boring." he huffed, and rolled his eyes. Oki stared at him, and several silent moments passed.

"Aren't.... you going to ask me questions?"

"Oh, yeah," He sat back, sitting on Oki's stomach and making him let out a 'oof', and moved his legs so he could step on his captive's forearms. "First off, have you heard anything about the Akatsuki?"

"What?" A second passed and he didn't say anything more. In the blink of an eye, Hoshiko had taken his right foot off of Oki's arm and folded his leg beneath him, and bent over and stretched his arms out to grab Oki's hand and pull it towards him, popping the shoulder out of joint, and then yanking back on his middle and forefingers until a snap resounded through the room, followed by Oki's shout.

"This thing's sound proof, right?" Oki didn't answer, and instead bit down on his lip, his face scrunched up against the pain. "Anyways, 'what' isn't an answer."

"Idiot," Oki hissed out, "The Akatsuki's been gone for a century."

"
Huh. Alrighty, then... Next question!" he waved the hand in a gesture, eliciting a wince. "Where are all your friends at?"

"My friends?" Hoshiko moved his left hand to grab the ring and pinky fingers. "No-! Which friends?"

"The ones doing underground business. All of them. I want a list of names and locations."

Oki nodded as much as he could with his body and head pressed against the table, and began to list off what he knew. Hoshi just listened, absorbing and memorizing the information.

"If this turns out to be false, I'll come back for you," Oki tried to nod again, "Oh yeah. Are any of those people in the bounty hunting business?" More nods, "Which ones?"

"Ryoshi and Sasukira."

Hoshiko let go of his hand and stood up, still on the table and still having one foot on his other arm. He hopped forwards, landed on the floor, and walked over to the door with his head turned to watch Oki over his shoulder. With his hand on the knob, he halted a second.

"Can't believe a few broken fingers makes a shinobi blubber."

He left out the door now, closing it behind him. This time he didn't bother putting his hood up, and left the bar.

Shortly after Oki left the door as well, and sat at his stool, the alcohol he'd ordered earlier waiting on the counter. He picked it up, downing the whole thing. The bartender noticed him, and seeing his miserable expression came over.

"Why the long face? Didn't go so well?"

"I need to go to the hospital."

Present Day

Hoshiko sat at a different table in a different place, this one smaller, round, made out of a tan wood, and in the bright sun. He was in his casual clothing, reclining in a chair and balancing it on it's back legs and his feet resting on the edge of the table. With one hand he was absentmindedly twirling a senbon needle, and in the other he held a menu.

Already he'd looked over it several times, and finally a waitress approached. He looked up, quickly removing his legs from the table and making the front legs of the chair thump down. The waitress passed, and started talking to a group at another of the outdoor tables.

Sighing, Hoshiko scooted his chair closer to the table and put his arm on it, and rested his chin on his palm in waiting. Still playing with the senbon, he inspected the people at the tables around him for the fifth time. There were lots of people, with at least one person at every table. Some were normal civilians and some ninja, but it was getting dull staring at them with nothing else to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akira had tried to struggle against Hideo's strength but failed, being forced back into his spot. What Akira didn't realize, however, was the fact that he tore open his stitches during his struggle and now had a somewhat open wound, but it was the furthest thing from his mind at the moment. He looked up with a face of severe disdain, his newfound emotion running rampant as he thought of a multitude of ways that he now wanted his sensei to go piss off a cliff. He didn't exactly understand what he was feeling at that moment, but all he knew was that he wanted to verbally and physically claw out somebody's throat with his short nails. As he began to open his mouth, he felt the strange calm wash over him and his mind started to fog up, his body forcing itself to stop tensing up. He grunted softly and looked to the ground, giving a final response to his sensei.

"Yeah, and it was because that my teammate was getting threatened that I actually did something about it..." he said, regaining his previous attitude and looking around, sitting in his spot and sighing. "What did I just do...? My mind's all fuzzy..." He grimaced a bit and looked down, his eyes widening in shock as he noticed the ever-growing bloodstain on his shirt. "O-Oh no...." was all he could muster.

Kinmaru Aruko

Kinmaru fixed his sight on the self-confident clone. As it was evident from his face, he was no longer annoyed, but straight pissed off. Why won't he just die... He thought with his brow furrowed, teeth grinding and his hand firmly clutching the handle of the sword, stuck with a half of its blade in ground. After a moment of sudden anger, Kinmaru finally collected himself up and spat a lit ember out of his mouth, which he accidently ignited when he had hit the ground first time. As Tenshi's words flew past Kinmaru's ears, both his breath and mood slowly calmed down. That anger drop didn't last for long though, as Kai quickly came to give a help, which in the best sense of words wasn't much of a help at all. With the ice shard immediately melting in his hand, Kinmaru took a brief look at the Kai, with his blunt yet arrogant face and with a raised right eyebrow, it was pretty oblivious even without a word spoken, that he trully doubted Kai's actions so far. The shard sticking out of the tight wasn't anything healthy, however its presence prevented the would from serious bleeding. After its removal, nothing was in the way and the wound could freely bleed. That's the second time he gets in my way. That's hardly an accident... Maybe he is trying to kill me... It would make more sense than sealing the Isobu into a fool.

With his sight fixed back at the clone, passively listening to Kai's words and actively bleeding from his tight, Kinmaru's situation was more desperate, than he would ever admit. As far as his wound allowed him, he was able to pull his sword out from the ground and get back on his feet. The movement restrition was great however, limiting him to a fast walk at best. Kai's thoughts about Tenshi's intentions could really be truth and Kinmaru found this option to be most likely, but even if submission would really be the only key out, he would rather die than do so. Kinmaru switched his sight at Kai's raising defense above their heads and back at Tenshi weaving hand symbols. Leaving Kai's question without an answer, Kinmaru casually walked out from the shadow of Kai's coral roof, leaving a thin line of blood on the ground behind. Kinmaru stopped and stood still, facing the clone with his right side. His right hand raised sword, pointing its tip at the clone and its incoming attack. There was something strange in his eye, like if it was full with courage and will, but also with anger and hostility. Yet, he just stood there without a word spoken, without any defense to shield with. There was nothing but an iron will, flaming courage and a not so sharp tip of a sword, against the clone and its powerful jutsu.

@Tenshi Hinara

Narrowing her eyes, she kept her sharp gaze on Riku. While she approved of Aimeka's actions, she knew to still be wary. The man before them was a murderer, and they had no reason to trust him, especially since he could turn at any moment. Making no comments on her decision to heal any wounds the man had sustained, Tsukiko turned slightly, observing the area around the three. Riku seemed to know more about their opponents and while she believed that he wanted away from them, she refused to take any chances.

Saiken? she questioned, wondering if the beast knew anything, only to frown when no response came. Sighing, she ran a hand through her ponytail in frustration, having become slightly unfocused to the conversation happening.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she blinked, realizing Riku wanted a sword. Eyes narrowing again, her hand twitched, thinking of the two wakizashi blades she had at the base of her spine. Hesitating, her eyes remaining locked on the man Aimeka wanted to trust. Frowning again, she let out a deep breath before moving her left hand and unsheathing one of the short blades. Tossing it up in the air slightly, she caught the blade gently, offering the handle out to Riku.

"If you betray the minuscule amount of trust I have in you by turning this blade against me...." she trailed off, feeling the Rokubi rise slightly, which shocked her, though she tried to hide it, only revealed by a small flash in her eyes. "I'll kill you." she promised.

@Kaine @Gilzar

Aimeka Uchiha

Watching as Tsuki gave him a weapon, she finished up her healing as best she could. Looking at him before they took off, she spoke again, “If we survive this, you and I are having a discussion.

Attempting to cleanse her nostrils of this smell, she snorted as hard as she could drawing a lot of blood to the back of her throat. As much as she didn't want it to be, apparently Riku had previously broken her nose. Starting at her elbow she wiped her face down the length of her sleeve, trying to cleanse her face of the blood. It helped a little but now it looked like someone murdered her.

Turning back to Tsuki, she nodded, pointed up to the tree and took a leap, gripping the side, she double stepped and landed on a branch directly above them. From here she could see the bright blue cobalt down of their sensei. Whistling lightly back down to Riku to draw his attention, she extended an arm and pointing to the dome, about 1500 feet out of the way. She nodded again and waited for them to begin.

@Infinities Lover @Gilzar

Riku

@Infinities Lover @Kaine

He listened to everything the two Chunin had to say...it was interesting that they were finally sharing perspectives with him as an unlikely ally rather than of some fearful assassin. Needless to say though, when he grasped the sword he felt an odd comfort. Gripping a blade, even a meager Wakizashi that was not forged by the likes of his clan was good enough for him. Firm, sharp, steady, the only doubt he had about the blade was weather or not it would be able to take the heat. Slowly he began to twirl the blade around in his left hand, getting a feel for it's weight distribution, slowly yet surely increasing the speed of the twirl to the point that it looked like a cyclone of steel dribbling across his fingers. Then, just as fast as he started it, it halted. "Yeah. This will do." A glimmer of concern flashed across his eyes, as it had been months since he had wielded a fine blade...

Once again his eyes examined his new unlikely allies. He'd beaten them up pretty good despite being in shackles...and he didn't know how to feel about that. Apart of him wanted to apologize, say that it was all a misunderstanding. Yet there was the other part that of course thought the opposite, that he was just defending himself and that he would have been of more use before all this happened. Believe it or not, people are a lot quicker when they don't have gaping burn wounds on their leg. He'd been burned before, every Iseya had, but always accidental, and never intentional by someone else. Of course there was that spiel with the underground but...that was different.

"Put pressure on your nose...for about 60 seconds. That should end the bleeding." Riku told Aimeka. He then glared over at the other girl. Wait a minute...why the hell did he get a strange feeling when looking at her? Just from the way the other one stood he could there was something off about her, not normal. It almost seemed as if there was another person with her, but nothing was there. How the hell... The sight of her confused him, and actually shivered his nerves a bit. As a child, and through training he was always warned of people like this but...he didn't think one would be just a child. Couldn't be just a child...who the hell would put a kid through that?

Regardless of who or what she is, she and the Uchiha girl would need to know who they were up against. "A bit of a warning. The men we're going up against are called Hawk and Ronin. Don't underestimate them like they have already done to you. Hawk is very experienced in Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, and will do mash-ups close range. Ronin is mainly a swordsmen but don't underestimate him. The guy can take a full on hit better than any Shinobi I've seen."

"That is fine. You are not worth me going full power as is. You wont even face me in a one on one." Riyoshi spoke out as he looked upon the two men.

Hawk did have him at a disadvantage, and he had to think of a way out of this situation. his mind wandered for a second as he wondered where his team was, but it soon snapped back to the reality of the situation as he seen the two hawks run to either side of him. His expression quickly changed as it turned to pure rage.

"That is it. We are done here." Riyoshi yelled out in rage.

Releasing his grip slightly on his kunai, Riyoshi ran at one of the hawks, and as he was about 15 feet away, he threw the kunai behind him and towards the other hawk. He was not sure which one was which, but he was going to kill whomever he needed.

I bet my weak ass team has gotten themselves killed. Riyoshi thought as he turned back around and aimed his sights at Hawk.

@Infinities Lover

Makoto gasped when Hideo revealed the clouded, scarred white eye that was under the eyepatch. She almost couldn’t keep her eyes off of it because of how freaky-in-a-cool-sort-of-way it looked.

“Daaaaaaaammmnnn,” she awed. Makoto was almost speaking at a whisper. “So that’s what that weird eyepatch was covering. I always wanted a bad-ass battle wound, but not if my eye will end up looking like….that.”

Makoto wasn’t prepared for what happened next. Hideo made a hand sign, and stated that the genin were going to calm down.. A Kanji character then formed in his eye, replacing where the pupil would be. All of a sudden, a calming sensation washes over Makoto. She could feel her heart rate slowing down and her muscles forcefully loosening up. Her body went against any other act besides a mind-numbing calm. Any violent thoughts she wanted to act upon felt impossible at the moment.

The sudden downdrop in her mood left Makoto emotionally drained. A part of her wanted to scream and cuss out the Jonin for what he'd done, but her body wouldn't respond. But this only made her want to be even more pissed off at the man. It was a vicious cycle she was caught in, and she couldn’t do anything about it.

Apparently, he wasn’t bluffing when he said there would be consequences for their actions. For an over-dramatic, short-tempered girl like Makoto, being forced to stay calm like this was another form of torture in her world. She internally grimaced at the teacher’s last words. She sure as hell didn’t was to run the perimeter of Leaf village, especially after he does that weird ocular jutsu thing again to make them tired. Just how far would he go with that jutsu on the genin?

She looked up at Hideo, a blank expression on her face. “But that’s not fair. If these dumbfucks screw up on something, why would I have to pay for it? Team or no team, I don’t wanna pick up the mess they made.” she asked, almost no hint of elevated emotion in her voice. She inwardly cringed at how dull she sounded, but on the outside her countenance remained sober. If those two didn’t butt in, then we wouldn’t be in this mess….

Makoto thought she heard Akira mumbling something again, so she decided to take a look at him, just for her own amusement, but not before she noticed the growing bloodstain on his sweater. ”Huh, he’s bleeding out. I swear it wasn’t me who caused him that wound, I think.” she said, glancing at the other two ninja.

Ayako had a biting remark on the tip of her tongue, like hell she was going to let that statement from Makoto slide. But that changed when Hideo shouted. 'Guess he's reached his limit....' But she felt a sharp sting of panic when he removed the eye-patch, showcasing a milky white orb. Even before the strange kanji started to form she was inexplicably drawn to it.

'Is this a genjutsu?...No..it feels...great..' Due to her the sheer amount of electricity coursing through her on a daily basis, she had a lot of energy withing her. And normally expelled that by performing various actions. She was always erratic and excited for a reason, because that was simply in her nature. It was a part of her. But it often got very, very, annoying and almost painful.

However, what the strange technique had done was not calm down her chakra. But it had calmed down her mind, which in turn made her own body think it's chakra was calming down. That nagging feeling of needing to expel something was gone. It was a wonderful sensation that had left her feeling elated. Ayako was so far gone, she didn't even notice the injury Akira had, nor the words Makoto were saying.

Half lidded eyes,a loony grin and the color red graced her visage before her lips parted and a very sensual and loud moan left her mouth. "Ahhh Sensei, that felt really good~" It still felt good as a matter of fact. She was still wondering how her legs still managed to work due to the way they were shaking. "Kami that felt better than any orgasm I could have given myself. You definitely have to do that more..." Her voice still held that relaxed tone, turning her head to Akira she tilted her head at the male.

"Sensei, why is Akira bleeding like a virgin treehugger getting gang banged by Iwa-nin?"

@Gilzar

@MemoriesUnknown

@LeafKnight

Nodding silently at Riku, Tsukiko turned her attention over to Aimeka. She's seen the girl's directions, but she had wanted to make sure that she was alright before continuing. Sighing quietly at hearing Riku's instructions, the girl let her muscles tense, preparing to jump back into the trees. "Be careful Aimeka." she stated softly before sending one last look to their unlikely ally. Or whatever the heck he was.

Shaking her head lightly, Tsukiko jumped, pushing a small amount of her chakra into her feet so she could reach one of the higher branches above her head. What Aimeka had said earlier was true. As of right now, she had the most chakra, and the jinchuuriki knew she'd probably always have the most chakra, because of the Rokubi, loathe as she was to admit it.

She sighed, glancing down at the other two, waiting for them to move before starting her own run.

@Gilzar @Kaine

Hideo @MemoriesUnknown @Gabriel Leko @LeafKnight

Once again Hideo's eyes were lit up with panic and confusion as he heard probably the most disturbing statement he'd ever heard come out of Ayako, a 14 year old for that matter. A glimmer shined in his good eye, before he seemed somewhat angered by the statement. His chest puffed out slightly as he inhaled, then he exhaled a large sigh as if trying to control his frustration. Did she really just say that? How degrading... It made no sense to him why she would say anything like that, especially during something like an original meeting. He felt the haze inside of his head shift a bit while he tried to not to yell at them. The idea actually did come across his head now of actually making them all run laps around the village. This group is going to be a piece of work... Right now Ayako showed an IQ of 7 and EQ of 3. Hideo still was working everything she said through his mind, as if he had been struck by a mighty blow of some sorts. Vivid yet disturbing memories sorted themselves out inside of Hideo's head, the skeletons that he had tried hiding deep into his closet.

"Watch your mouth!" Hideo demanded. "Don't you ever say trash like that again!", Hideo let out another breathe and re-shifted his focus, trying not to get himself so caught up in her words. "I put you all under this so that you'd calm down and listen to me. You're all a piece of work, and that's to put this slightly. Before we do any forms of training I need to get you all to get along...so."

Hideo made a release seal on his hand, then his eye faded back to a milky white, then he shrouded his eye back with the eyepatch. He blinked a few times to get used to his normal vision once again.

"You three are going to spend every waking minute of your day together until you can cooperate with one another. So we're going to take a little hike into the forest. Don't bring anything with you except for what you have on now. In fact, you know what? Just follow me right now. I'll tell your guardians where you are eventually."

Hideo then began walking off past the village gates, not waiting for any of them to bicker now that their fee mindset. This exercise would definitely push them but it would work. It had to.

Kaito @Azalea @Ghost @Atom

Kaito entered the boys hot spring, with his mind focused on just his surroundings. Upon entering his quickly shifted his direction to the left, approaching a grey box hidden through a few bushes. The box was metal, and looked to be like a power-box almost. Kaito shifted open the box before turning a few knobs as far as they could reach to the right before slamming it shut, then curiously locking it with his own padlock. That should do it... He tried to keep himself as vague as possible with his actions so that he would keep a confusing atmosphere around his students. Years ago, before he was head Jonin, Kaito was trained in this exact room under the same manner. That was a much different time, but even as politics spindle the Shinobi way still remains somewhat constant.

He turned back to his three students. "This will be our first training exam. Your task is very simple, but it won't be easy. All one of you has to do is just simply put both of your hands around me and grab me, then you three pass. We have all day in here, and if you don't come up with the correct strategy...well let's just say the longer you stay in this heat the more exauhsted you'll get, as all of the water in your system will get sweated out. So in otherwords...make every minute count." An anxiousness began to build up in Kaito. With all the last minute switching that had been done, and with yet another Jinchuriki in his squad that he had no time to evaluate he couldn't accurately predict the outcome of this exam, not with an unknown thrown into it.

Suddenly, as if on que the steam inside of the room began to thicken from the increased temperature of the water, which was now at a steady boil. Wise people wouldn't try and venture too deep into the water, otherwise horrific burns might take place. With every moment the steam thickened, to the point that the surroundings around everyone were completely vague, eyesight dropped to a minimal three feet ahead. Making things worse, the shroud of steam blanketing the entire room increased the temperature dramatically.

"Find me." Kaito echoed through the room.

(I apologize for the long wait. I can't post for everyone else though right now.)

Hawk @Infinities Lover @Kaine

Riku as he was running suddenly heard the sound of two men shouted water dragons both at the same time. "Shit." He said, and he quickly picked up his pace now moving at a very impressive speed. He turned his head to look behind him for a few brief moments. The chunin were still right behind him. If he sped up they'd know where he went, which was good in this situation unlike the last, just what Riku wanted. So, Riku began to pump his arms faster and soon took up a much more impressive speed. His chest expanded and compressed at rapid rates, his body wasn't used to moving at such high speed at the moment due to his amount of inactivity.

Just then he came out of the brush, seeing Riyoshi and two water dragons barreling down toward him. "Shit shit shit!" Riku gasped to himself trying to catch his breath. He had no defensive techniques that could have been used to save Riyoshi from the attacks, all that he could do was counterstrike Hawk. He paused for just a minute, getting a grip on the Wakizashi in his hand. This isn't going to end well... Before he could even think more on it, his feet began to move, then he leaned slightly downward so that he could evade any attack and still keep moving, just like he was taught to do in the mist.

Mizu @Ghost @Pine

Once again, Mizu found herself shocked at a comment on her whiskers. She thinks I drew these stupid things on? Her eyes awkwardly narrowed as she thought about the comment in her head, a strange mix of awkwardness and anger began to arouse. A glimmer of blush started to form on her cheeks just from the very mentioning of the characteristic she disliked most about her face, and her eyes traveled down to the ground in thought. Last time something like this happened, which was actually just a few hours ago, she ended up making an enemy rather than a friend. In just mere seconds her emotion had shifted from plain embarrassment to an annoyance. She hated how everyone always noticed her whiskers or the scar across them, never anything else like her hair, which she had grown quite affectionate toward.

It was a struggle trying not to over-react to the statement, especially when Mizu knew that her new comrade meant well by it, but didn't understand. Right now the others, mostly Tetsune, probably didn't know wether to laugh or cry. A clogged feeling made itself present in her throat, like a ball inside of a small pipe, and she struggled not to let her emotions fly out of her. She closed her eyes for a second while her body shaked with frustration. "Thank you, but I didn't draw these." is all she was able to mutter out. Now all there was to do was wait for everyone else's reaction.

Somewhere, in an undisclosed location

"We need to speak, now that Ishimaru is gone, along with Akuma." Yamamoto abruptly announced through the darkness, just as everyone was about to get off of their seats. A sigh was heard from red, along with every other member and they lowered themselves to their seats.

"What is it now..." Mitsorugi asked stearnly, a look of concern on his face. He knew very well that when Yamamoto brought up a discussion it was usually very important. Furthermore, the though of Yamamoto not wanting Ishimaru nor Akuma to hear it made him curious.

"One lurks in the shadows, trying to shed light on answers which we would rather have him not find."

Red raised one eye curiously. "Excuse me?" He was trying to arrange Yamamoto's wording inside of his head so that he could understand. "Someone is searching for us?"

Mitsorugi raised his hand onto his chin, extending his pointer finger above his lip in a curious manner. "Are we already being searched for by the Hidden Villages?"

"Not quite." The bald spymaster said. "This one's been in the shadows for a while now, creating his own existence in the darkness. He reports to none, he just seeks out name for same reason."

Red leaned forward, keeping his hands folded between his legs. "Who's looking for us?"

"A rogue Shinobi by the name of Jin Hoshiro." Yamamoto began to speak much more clear and straightforward, a pleasant change for the less philosophical like Red. "A former ANBU of Konoha, much like you Mitsorugi... Though apparently he just up and left the village. Fairly clean record for a criminal too, minus the love of torture. He assaulted and questioned one of our contacts roughly 4 months ago and every since then I've been doing my best to keep tabs on him. Occasionally I'll get him to slip into the net where I can track him to a few villages, but he's pretty consistent with knowing how to vanish in spite of his status."

"I see why you waited for Ishimaru and Akuma to be gone. If they were here Ishimaru would probably want to find him, and Akuma would probably...." Red went silent, as he actually had no idea what Akuma would have done. "Who knows what Akuma would've done?" Such a mysterious figure was Akuma, almost never speaking, always in the room yet never apparent. Only thing human on him was his eyes, and even when you looked into those there was no visible soul in sight.

Mitsorugi closed his eyes softly "Akuma wouldn't have done anything. Just wait for an order." He opened his eyes again looking into Red's eyes. "Then maybe look into the matter himself but...Who knows?"

Red adjusted himself into his seat. "Well what do we do about this Jin Hoshiro? He obviously wants to find us...and if your spies can't find him Yamamoto than that means he's either stupid lucky or deviously smart."

"We got off lucky with this one. Hoshiro didn't question him thoroughly enough to realize that he was one of the few important messengers that we bind their tongue with genjutsu so they can't speak our name."

Now Mitsorugi raised an eyebrow, not being aware of this. "Like Konoha's ROOT do to their operatives?"

"Yes. Though slightly varied. We need to decide though what we're going to do with this one."

Silence filled the room, and all eyes shifted to Mitsorugi, the whom they called their leader of the Akatsuki. Yamamoto's eyes tracked him with a strange eagerness to hear his decision, wondering wether or not he would agree with it. The flickering the the candle in the center of the table danced vividly, reflecting off of the shining metal of Red's face.

"Well..." Mitsorugi paused for just a second, evaluating things. Silence once again filled the room and everyone was left alone with their thoughts once again, but everyone wondered the same thing: What would Mitsorugi do? His decisions were so bi-polar, which was why Yamamoto made most of them. Either Mitsorugi was cruel, or he was kind. If the massacre at Kage summit hadn't been planned and prepared for months prior than Mitsorugi may have cancelled it. As of right now the Akatsuki was just a distorted message of peace, trying to find itself as it tried to reach its own goal. The meaning behind the goal was varied, each member had their own idea of what 'Peace' was. Some of these ideas were similar, while others were extremely different. This was similar to the previous Akatsuki but slightly different in a yet unapparent matter.

"I say Yamamoto and I should go and pay him a visit. As a previous ANBU I should be able to track him easier. Red...you just stay here and keep things sorted."

Red groaned, and got up and started heading toward another part of the base, while Yamamoto and Mitsorugi simply wandered toward the entrance, getting ready to embark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back