• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

"Yeah, sounds like it," Akira agreed, stretching out a bit and wincing before nodding. "I'll go first, I guess. My name is Akira Ashikaga. And things that I like....? Well, I like trees. Fun to climb and all that. They're not that fun to fall from, though. I suppose no one wants to fall from trees, so that'd be self-explanatory. Maybe not to those guys who tried to put me in a ginormous tree, but maybe they're just out of the know. Anyways, I also like apples. They're really tasty, last for a long time, and they're good throwing weapons. Had to use them a lot back in the Mist Village, so I think they're pretty versatile. Third..."

Akira rested his head in his hands, pondering what he actually liked that was of significance. He never really thought about it before at all, due to his thoughts of survival taking up most of his mind. He finally perked up and had a thought come to mind, a small smile on his face. "Oh, and I also love to hunt. Other than it being a necessity for me, well, living and that noise, it's really fun to put myself up against the forces of the wild and untamed. I think the best hunt I had was with a grizzly bear. He was stalking me for hours, and I'd finally had enough of his crap, so I turned around and took him head on with a kunai. I was real lucky that the Academy gave me one before it let out for the day, or I wouldn't even be here. Or maybe I would, and I'd have bear claws. That'd be pretty great, especially for literally ripping holes in things..."

At this point, even Akira didn't know what the hell he was on about. He continued to mumble softly, quickly forgetting about the conversation at hand.

What a wonderful way to make first impressions. 'If only I didn't accept that challenge for the fight..' Though the Mist-nin won in the end without too many injuries, it wasn't worth it if she were to be honest. The orangnette was going to be late to more or less her very first team meeting. Oh, it's not like she gave a fuck about what they thought about her. Ayako could really care less about that. It was rather the fact that it was simply unprofessional...despite her attitude, she did take being a Kuinochi seriously.

Ayako managed to come just as one of her red-headed teammates began to ramble off the original topic at hand. "Ahh, sorry I'm late..." The apology came with a sheepish grin and a rather awkward wave as her eyes flickered back forth from each of the people assembled. They looked rather normal for the most part....

"So, what did I miss?....And is he ok?"
Ayako jabbed a thumb at the male genin who was still going on about something she couldn't hear even if she strained her ears.

She glared back at Hideo. "Last time I checked, you were the only dumbass that messed up the names. You see anybody else getting them mixed up?"

Makoto took another glance at the kid, the glare never leaving her eyes. The only part of him that looked battered was his face, as far as she could tell. "Oh, quit your bitching and moaning! Bruising on the face like that isn't gonna keep you from moving. And injured or not, I’ll beat you down for my own damn satisfaction, you got a problem with that?!"

Before things could get seriously out of hand, Hideo interrupted the little skirmish and gave the two genin their first assignment: the classic get-to-know-you game.

Makoto's eyes rolled into another dimension as she let out a rather obnoxious groan. "UUUGghhhhh, not THIS crap again...!! Look, can we just skip this "get-to-know you" bullshit and get to the fun stuff? Like sparring? Or jutsus? Or literally anything besides this?" Despite her complaints, Akira had already started to give his explanation to the team.

As Akira finished (Makoto had stopped listening after he said “My” for the first time), an orange-haired girl approached the group, announcing her arrival. Judging by her looks and her body language, she had to be the last person on their three-man squad. Makoto turned her attention to the girl, a distasteful look on the red-head's face.

"Ugh, another one?" she asked, disgust dripping in her tone. The one dumbfuck was already enough, but this girl put the icing on the cake. The new girl already towered Makoto by about half a foot and had already hit puberty, especially in the chest department. “You've got to be fucking kidding me.”

@LeafKnight @Gilzar @Gabriel Leko

Last edited by a moderator:
Hideo

@Infinities Lover @Kaine

Each strike that he connected with Riyoshi, Hawk's lust for blood increased more, as it was evident each strike was more viscous than the other. There was a sick satisfaction to him, Hawk enjoyed the sound of hearing his ribs break like paper from his hands, and the sounds of the occasional chuckle could be heard from under his white and blue mist shaded mask. Such individuals were rare, the ones that actually enjoyed combat. That's probably how he ended up where he was today, with the prowess he's achieved. Every fight Hawk treated like it were some sort of holiday. He never blatantly showed his happiness about it, and he certainly was no freak about it either. It just made him feel...more whole really, this is truly what he believed he was made to do, and he intended upon doing it. Hawk went traveled over for one last punch, but Riyoshi caught his fist and mumbled words that sounded of Jutsu combination.

He tried pulling away but it was too late, Riyoshi suddenly gained a ton of weight, so he couldn't pull his fist away. The motive behind it wasn't apparent, Riyoshi hadn't leaned any of his weight forward or backwards yet, and Hawk couldn't allow him to. Such an action might be bone breaking if unprepared. With his free hand, Hawk dug into his back pocket swiftly and pulled out a kunai knife. "Get the hell off of me!" He yelled, then he viscously slashed his Kunai knife at Riyoshi's face, trying to get a wound that would be deep enough to cause enough pain to force him to release his grasp.

Swiveling her head from the one-eyed Jonin to other female of the group, her eyes narrowed down upon Makoto. "Oi, just what the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Contrary to most popular beliefs about her, Ayako did not like to start altercations....at least unnecessarily.Most of the time. However, she still did not take kindly to anyone calling her out. Especially her rather diminutive in stature team member.

But before she could continue on, the trench-coat wearing Jonin (Seriously, he looks like someone from the Torture and Interrogation department...) decided to comment on her attitude.

'Hopefully that shuts her up...' Though from what she had seen from both her words and the tone of their team leader, it seemed that it had been going on for a while and would probably not stop at such a simple request. But alas, one could be hopeful. Deciding to take lead on the introduction, Ayako grinned before speaking.

"The name's Ayako Konamura of Kirigakure! I like combat, lightning jutsu and training! I plan to become the best Kuinochi in the Hidden M-no, the world!" Dream big, accomplish big. Or something like that, she wasn't one for remembering philosophical sayings after all. "Alright! Now it's tomato-head's turn!....No, not you Akira, the lil spitfire."

Nothing but cheeky happiness laced her tone with that statement, which was of course directed towards Makoto. 'Ahh, this is going to be such a wonderful team. I can feel it!'

"And make sure you go as well Jonin-san. I'm sure we're all excited to hear about you as well!"

As Katsuro gave an approximation of the location of the two clones, Tetsuun's eyes trailed up, glaring at the dense foliage above. His eyes narrowed into a squint, trying to find the one thing out of place. His gaze flickered to and fro, beginning to doubt the jonin's words, but soon the leaves spread open to reveal a limb, dark and nearly impossible to see against the sparse lighting in the forest. Great... He could only imagine what the other clone must be doing. Probably setting up more traps as they spoke. Technically the other one was of little concern because of the distance between them, but he couldn't help but wonder how long it would take the other clone to arrive. He had no way of knowing.

He looked back at Mizu when she asked her question, but soon returned his focus to the Katsuro in front of him. Didn't I just explain that to her? God she's slow. Tetsuun felt disgusted at the shift in the jonin's tone, sounding almost chipper now that a student was trying to learn or whatever... For the most part, he tried to tune the two out and attempt to devise some plan to get Katsuro off his back.

The clone above them was a problem. There was no easy way for him to deal with that. He had no real means of making tangible clones of his own yet and he couldn't picture the basic clone jutsu really helping him out in this situation. His own clones wouldn't be able to disturb the environment around them, and from his understanding, that was easy for a jonin to pick up on. The only use one might have would be to try to stand in the way, block his vision, but again, intangible, the man could walk right through them. Come to think of it, how do I know this one is the real one?

He pushed the thought out of his mind. If I get caught up in possibilities... Katsuro seemed to be done talking for the moment, as there was a longer break of silence than before. He scrapped together a vague idea of where to start and he would hopefully be able to go from there. Clones take focus, right? And if I can break that focus, then I might be able to... Tetsuun returned to a simple frown at the grim reality of it. Not get my ass kicked as hard.

Clenching his jaw to distract him from the pain of standing, Tetsuun clapped his hands together in a seal and pumped a burst of chakra in his feet for the body flicker technique. He jumped up at a nearly imperceptible speed, his body seemingly vanishing before he reappeared in the air behind the jonin. Instantly he was throwing his arms forward to wrap roughly around Katsuro's head, aiming to crush the glasses against the man's face. Though there was a distinct difference in weight between the two of them, he hoped that he would be able to knock the jonin over and pull him down with him, all the while aware that the clone could very well try to do something. Hopefully Mizu wasn't planning to just stand there and gawk at them.

@Infinities Lover @Azalea

Katsuro

@Pine

What? How the hell did he get there so quickly?! It was stunning, that in Tetsune's condition which should have kept him at a nice slow pace, he was able to get right behind his back. Not to mention that Katsuro was at least a solid 7 feet if not 9 feet above Tetsune. He couldn't believe it...he underestimated his opponent. Even this fry of a genin with wounded feet was able to get behind his flank...which he didn't have covered by shadow clones unlike normal. Rather than spiral around and giving Tetsune a good kicking to the gut, Katsuro reacted too late, and Tetsune's arms wrapped around his face.

CRRRRK!

The sound of shattering glass was heard, as Katsuro's glasses were crushed up against his face. Everything seemed to fade around Katsuro except for the feeling of some shit's arms around his face...his gut was filled with the remorse of when someone looses a prized possession. He really did like those glasses...they had been with him since the final years of the war, not a scratch on them until now. Katsuro made no sound, he just slowly stood tall on the branch with Tetsune dangling off of him. The sound of his breathing intensified, and his movements became quick and violent.

"You little shit...I happened to like those glasses." Was heard behind his muffled face.

Mizu

"Uh oh..." Mizu muttered the moment she heard his glasses cracked. Judging by how much Katsuro fidgeted with his glasses he must have really liked them...Yet there Tetsune dangled, trying to use his gimpy body weight to try and pull Katsuro down. Dude you're like 4 feet tall, you're not going to pull down a 200 pound jonin from a tree. That wasn't good. But...The obscuring of Katsuro's vision granted an opportunity to strike.

Mizu thrusted herself into the air with her legs, and made an ariel ram with her right shoulder leading. She was sick of just sitting around, it was time to show them what she was really made of, and she had seven clones to show it. First she was going to knock Katsuro off that branch, than her clones would intercept him on the ground when he landed. It seemed like a solid plan to her, and a confident grin actually formed across Mizu's face for the first time in a while as she soared across the air toward Katsuro's legs, because of her solid plan.

Only problem was that it didn't work. Just a few brief moments before she made contact with her Sensei's legs Katsuro jumped straight above her. Right when Mizu got directly under him, the (Temporarily) blinded man smashed his right foot down onto her back, pulverizing her chest into the branch below. "Ouff!" She let out a breath of pain before she bursted into smoke. It was just a shadow clone.

Katsuro, using the air he gained off of pushing down on the shadow clone, soared back from the branch. His hands scrambled onto Tetsune's, then clenched down onto each arm with an iron-tight grip. He used his arms like crowbars to pry Tetsune off of him, then he used his superior strength to hurl Tetsune forward while still airborne, straight toward a tree dead ahead of them, which happened to be the tree Katsuro's clone sat in.

Gravity dictates all that rises must fall, and Katsuro gracefully landed in the center of the remaining six Mizu's. His eyes traveled every direction around him to get a good idea of his surroundings. He moved his hands in front of him in an odd combat stance, and his light green eyes seemed to mock Mizu.

He can't fight all of us off! Mizu and all of her clones charged Katsuro from all sides. Some leaping into the air above him, some striking for his mid center, and a select few sliding down to try and knock him off balance. Such an act showed a very deep understanding of Taijutsu, being able to organize such an attack. However it wasn't enough to stop the Bulldog of Konoha. In an impressive fury of counter-attacks, dodges, kicks, and punches Katsuro single-handedly popped every single shadow clone lunged at him until only one Mizu remained, which was thrown back by the fury of attacks.

"Son of a..." Mizu struggled to catch her breathe from all of the attacking, then getting counter striked. "He got all of them?", most would not be astonished by such a feat, as any self-respecting Jonin would be able to hold off a small wave of shadow clones from a mere genin. She wasn't like most though, not really having much field experience like most of her fellow fresh academy graduates...except for Tetsune who seemed to actually have an understanding of what to do.

The sound of cracking glass alerted the boy that his assault was successful. With a light snort, a nasty smirk tilted his lips. Tetsuun's smug attitude did not last long, however, as he became aware that the jonin was standing there as stiff as a board. Instead of knocking him to the ground like he had been hoping in vain, he was just hanging there, his arms wrapped around this ugly, greasy, wrinkled, fat old man's stupid head. His face fell, easily picking up on the underlying fury in Katsuro's words. Shit.

Tetsuun didn't have time to contemplate if his current positioning was safe or made him extremely vulnerable. He closed his arms tighter around the man's face, ignoring the faint prick of the edge of glass poking at his skin with a deadly edge. Aimlessly, he began to flail his legs, battering his feet uselessly against the older man's back. A frustration built in him as he realized that his assault would have been much more successful if he'd had a kunai, or literally anything other than just his unarmored body. If he could crush the glasses enough though, maybe it could get closer to his eyes...

His eyes flickered back up to where the clone should be, but in the pressure of the moment he had last track of the copy. Then a flash of movement caught his eye as Mizu came charging forward. Tetsuun didn't have long to think about this, as in the next moment the jonin was jumping up and out of the way. Tetsuun inhaled sharply in shock and his muscles tensed, clinging desperately to the jonin which, in hindsight, was probably not the best idea. He felt the pressure bearing down on him from the sheer force of the man's jump alone, then grit his teeth against the jarring feeling of his foot crushing the body of another human being traveling all the way up to him.

But it was just a shadow clone... and now it was his turn. He breathed in deeply again as the jonin took a striving leap back. Large hands clapped down on his spindly arms and the boy winced, the vice grip of Katsuro enough to cause him pain, let alone when Tetsuun attempted to resist it. It was useless, however. Even as he cling on with all of his strength, the subtle form of muscles popping up, he was easily pried off, and in the next moment, he was hurled forward at a ridiculous speed.

The idea of simply turning to stand on the tree was implausible at the moment. He crossed his arms in front of his face to lessen the impact and his knees began to draw up instinctively, though the latter action was not in his best interest. Tetsuun did not have time for any more adjustments before his frame collided roughly with the tree, standing strong and determined to not let this tiny boy do a thing to it. He felt the rough patterns on the trunk scratch against his skin and the force of the impact rattled his teeth, held tightly against one another.

Thankfully he had not bounced too far away from the tree, in which he would have taken yet another plummet to the ground, surely even more painful the second time. Gravity tugged at him playfully, dragging him down with it. Tetsuun opened his arms back up and pulled his legs apart to face the tree. He pressed the balls of his feet against the trunk, attempting to remember his previous sensei's shitty lessons about walking up trees, or at least what he had figured out on his own in the mean time. The traction of his feet against the tree hardly slowed his fall, and with the pain of bark tearing at his already sensitive feet intense enough to let him slip an agonized "Ah!" he couldn't get the concentration of chakra right.

He relented, drawing his feet to hang behind him. Instead, he clapped his hands on the trunk and dug his fingers in. The skin of the tree splintered, tiny chips of wood prodding beneath his fingernails, but it was bearable. Tetsuun tightened his jaw, grimacing as he drew his body close to the tree, enough to tangle his bangs with it a little and his shirt ride up a little. Eventually, he had slowed his descent and had closed the distance between himself and the ground enough. He pushed off and landed gracelessly on the ground with a grunt, nearly losing his balance in the process with his legs bending beneath him, but he soon straightened up.

He took a moment of standing there, drawing in breath after breath as he fought for control, trying desperately to hide the affects that the consequences of his actions had brought on him. Tetsuun's thumbs picked at the other fingers, attempting to pick out the splinters of bark from beneath his nails. His feet throbbed painfully, mixing relief from not actively scraping them against a surface anymore with the discomfort of still being on his feet. He swallowed another gulp of air before slowly expelling it through a sigh, bringing an effective end to his faint panting and slowing his racing heart.

He looked back to where Mizu and Katsuro were. "Dammit," he swore under his breath. Katsuro was standing comfortably, looking calm and unfazed by events, and Tetsuun could no longer see any of her clones. She had wasted them. "Tch." Idiot. The jonin was still at the distance that he wanted, and his clone was still there, just waiting for the right moment to completely wreck any semblance of a plan the genin might be able to scrape together. He wanted it gone, and he had done that before.

He stared at the jonin for a moment before he looked around again, drawing in his lips to run his tongue over them in a quick swipe. Some semblance of a plot hatched in his mind. When Katsuro had initially given him the bag of gear, he had got it off his belt, right? So... if he could steal some equipment from the clone... then Katusuro would either have to let him have it, or he would have to release the clone. Tetsuun took a step back, head tilted and searching for the positioning of where he had found the clone previously. To his surprise, he found that it was right above him.

This is going to hurt. Not that he wasn't already cursing himself over in his current state. Tetsuun bent at his knees and leapt onto the trunk of the tree parallel to and attempted to run up it, arms hanging lamely behind him. He could only go a few steps before an unprecedented surge of chakra stripped away some of the bark and he was about to lose his balance. Tetsuun sprung off of it and landed on the branch right by the clone. He ducked low, effectively taking advantage of his unimpressive height, then charged. He knew where the pouch would be, and with his arm reaching up towards it, he should be able to flap it open and snatch a kunai to slash the belt and steal the rest of his gear... In theory, but he knew the clone could very well try to keep this from happening.

Katsuro

@Pine

Tetsune may have gotten the jump on Katsuro once, but a wise cat always learns from his mistakes. Katsuro's clone was fully prepared for Tetsune's move on the branch, though the motive behind it confused Katsuro at first. He's trying to get close to me again? The clone scanned Tetsune right when he landed, and noticed Tetsune's eyes locked onto his gear, as the boy lunged himself forward toward Katsuro. Oh, so now the boy wanted his gear? It was a real shame Tetsune didn't take it when Katsuro willingly gave it to him, because he had no intentions of handing it over now. A slight grin formed across Katsuro's face, and he simply extended his arm out and pinned it onto the head of Tetsune, who was much smaller than he was, much in the same manner that a childhood bully would do to a small kid. The arm kept a few feet between them, enough space that Tetsune wouldn't be able to grab anything but his arm, and he put enough strength into his arm so that Tetsune couldn't bully his way out of it.

"Oh, so now you want my gear?" He asked in his normal irritated and slightly tone. "I thought you were too good for it." Katsuro then lowered his head down to Tetsune's level. "What happened?". He put more strength into his arm them to keep the distance between them, and even adjusted his footing so that if the kid slipped out the arm-pin he could easily evade. "Maybe I would give you my gear if you actually worked together with Mizu but..." A few more of Katsuro's bombs slipped out of the sleeve of his free hand, the same ones he pelted Tetsune with earlier. "Kids never learn."

Katsuro then clicked the top of his grenade-like explosives and hurled them down toward Tetsune's feet once again, going for an extremely cheap shot. Normally he wouldn't do something so cruel, but then again this little shit did break his favorite pair of glasses. Regardless of whether or not they made contact with Tetsune's feet, the explosives were concentrated enough to more than likely blow a huge chunk out of the branch, it not blow the entire branch from the tree, so Katsuro gracefully backflipped away from the treebranch.

Mizu

Mizu stared the Katsuro on the ground (the real one with the broken glasses) down, trying to catch any little bit of movement so she would have enough time to react. Compared to her, Katsuro was a master of Taijutsu. Even with all of the lessons Mizu had, it was pointless to try and fight this guy close quarters, he'd either counter, or use explosvies to knock you back into his blast radius. It was quick to realize that Katsuro probably knew his necessary amount of Taijutsu so that he could cover the most obvious weakness of explosives users: close quarters. So...Mizu's best bet would be mid-ranged combat against him.

Suddenly Katsuro heaved himself forward, and Mizu instinctively jumped back a few feet. Wait, no, it was a fake! Katsuro actually wasn't charging, he just made a fake movement forward to get her to jump back...but why?

CRASH!

Katsuro's clone that had backflipped off of Tetsune's branch had landed flat on Mizu's shoulders after a sudden explosion. To go in depth, basically the stars themselves had aligned for this perfect combination. Beforehand, the moment when Katsuro's cone backflipped off of the branch, the real Katsuro quickly did a fake charge to get Mizu into the precise spot where his clone would land. (I'm sorry if this is confusing, I'll explain if need be in the OOC section.) Now Mizu laid flat on the ground, with a numbing pain flowing through her shoulders and back, along with an aching sensation in the back of her head. The clone stood with both feet on her shoulders, staring down into her eyes. He gave Mizu a wink, then quickly stomped on her forehead, knocking the poor girl out once again. Now it was just him and Tetsune...

The instant Katsuro's hand plopped down on Tetsuun's mess of hair, the boy tried to twist away, but the jonin's clone already had an impossibly good grip on him. His lips curled from his teeth, and he hissed out from between them in his fury. He'd been put in this position so many times in the past, he absolutely loathed it. Tetsuun thought he had ducked low enough but apparently not. Nowadays if most kids tried this on him, he could make them pay for it, but this wasn't some kid. This was some grown-ass man that he could hardly even touch. He wished he had been able to shoved those precious glasses of him right into his eye sockets when he'd had the chance.

He jerked violently underneath the weight of the man's arm, but this only seemed to provoke the man to push down harder on him. Once the man started his mocking speech, Tetsuun gave up on this. Instead, he brought his arms up to wrestle with the man's own, but no matter how much he tried to twist it, Katsuro's arm would not budge. Even with a clone, the man's muscles were rock-solid. He turned his hands to dig his nails in. He had never craved having claws as much as he did in that moment. His short nails probably brought the clone mild discomfort at best. If only his nails had been a little bit sharper, his arms a little bit longer, when Katsuro lowered himself down to the boys level, he might have been able to scratch his eyes out.

Tetsuun glared at the man, eyebrows perpetually drawn together and his chest shaking with barely contained fury. It took just one more comment from the jonin to send him over the edge, frustrated even more by the man taking the exchange of gear out of context, probably just to piss him off all the more. "Get your grimy hand off of me, you overgrown ape!" he screamed, the boy's voice cracking under the pressure of his rage. He dragged his nails down, throwing his head within the confines that Katsuro allowed, but nothing worked.

He blinked his eyes wide when he heard a familiar click. Tetsuun's whole frame was already wired up, so when the jonin threw them at the boy, he threw his head down to wrench it free from Katsuro's hand, and whipping his head back up, jumped up and out of the way. A flash of light irritated his eyes as the the bombs went off. He narrowly missed making direct contact with it, but the heat of it faintly scorched his skin and the force of the explosion pushed him back. Tetsuun brought his arms forward to shield himself from the debris and squinted his eyes, trying to make out his surroundings beyond the flashes of color that were bursting in his vision.

He belatedly remembered the he had to land somewhere. Tetsuun turned his head down and saw the beginning of a branch zoom past him. He untucked his legs for a landing, but with his toes just barely able to graze the surface of the tree, he slipped off without much resistance. Tetsuun just barely clapped his hands on the trunk, the weight of his fall bring immense discomfort on the way that his shoulders were pulled down with it, and he grunted in pain. With some difficult, the boy heaved himself back up on the branch, palms flattened against the bark, legs folded to rest on, and head lowered as he panted.

He remained like this for a moment, catching his breath in his now-dry throat. The boy was clearly exhausted after that. His feet throbbed and all of his skin stung. The tiny cuts all over himself from so much contact with the trees were now being invaded by the warm saltwater of his own sweat, both from his own doing and also the heat from being close to so many explosions. Tetsuun began to doubt if he could dodge another one. He slowed his panting to look down where Mizu was pinned down by the clone. He had no idea how that had happened, but with a decisive kick in the face, he knew that the man wasn't going to let her stay conscious.

Tetsuun stared down at Katsuro, hatred in his eyes, for being, as he perceived it, needlessly cruel as well as the jonin making him remember his weakness. He curled his fingers up into a fist. "Ugh, this is pointless! Literally, what's the point?" he demanded. "To make a big dick of yourself? 'Cause you've already done that!" Tetsuun wanted to stand up, take some sort of stance where he didn't look so useless, but he couldn't bear standing any longer, not at that moment. "How long do I have to keep going? Until you knock me out like her? What, is that your idea of a teamwork exercise or some shit? It's stupid!"

Katsuro

@Pine

Believe it or not, Katsuro was just as, if not more annoyed than Tetsune was. Was Tetsune deaf in one ear? Katsuro had been trying to tell him the point of the drill through little hints throughout their various confrontations, hoping that the kid who seems pretty smart would pick up on it. After all, Tetsune's file and his very presence made it very apparent that he was an above-average genin. Perhaps he'd be good against other genin, but at this point not much else. Katsuro closed his eyes for a second, trying to resist the urge of using his most powerful explosive on the genin, and save him from a life of pain and misery brought about by his ignorance. Sad thing was that Katsuro was once like him, ignorant, young, with an ego that reflect the belief that you are better than all around you.

He let out a groan of annoyance. "I'm through lecturing you to explain myself. I'll tell you later, after I get that fucking voice of yours out of my head.", not much was said after that. The only reason why Katsuro had even been putting up with Tetsune was because he saw shit piles of potential in him just waiting to be flamed. If they could just lower his ego just a tad bit...things would be much better. Anyway though, it was time for Katsuro to get a much needed break. Babysitting takes a toll on the mind more than the body, especially since his flask was out of sake and he was out of smokes.

Both of the Katsuros then waved their hands in a goodbye motion to Tetsune. From the tree behind Tetsune, the third clone emerged and quickly thrusted his foot full blazing speed at Tetsune's head, with the intention of a quick knockout.

Lifting her head up to the sun, enjoying the small breeze that blew her long silver hair behind her, Ren Torisei smiled softly. Taking a deep breath, she opened her blue eyes, squinting slightly at the bright rays. Slowly a small hand rose to cast a shadow over the bright blues. Letting her smile expand after a few moments, the young girl let her hand fall back to her side, resting against her red obi. Gathering her hair she pulled it all over one shoulder before starting forward once more. Best find out where her new team was. Ren disliked being late, and there was no doubt she already was. Grumbling under her breath about her mother, her soft smile remained.

Passing through the gates of Konohagakure was simple and quick, which the girl was thankful for. Casting smiles upon everyone she met, she was able to make her way to the Mission's Board fairly quickly, thanks to the directions of some kind boy.
"Hm..." she murmured to herself, biting her lip gently. Scanning through the posted papers, she didn't see much, but jobs weren't what she was looking for. "Aha!" she exclaimed lightly, pleased that she'd found what she was searching for. Gently grabbing the paper, she leaned forward scanning the sheet, looking for her name.

SQUAD LEADER: Imiko Minako

Meeting Place: Ramen Stand

Memebers:

• Hana Rinha
  • Satoru Hatakeda
  • Ren Torisei

Frozen, the silver-haired girl stared in shock at the name above hers. S-Satoru...? she thought, astonished. H-he was here...? In this village? Gulping, Ren took a moment longer, working to compose her self. Taking a few deep breaths, she smiled slowly. It had been a while since she'd seen her fiance. She chuckled at her wondering of what was running through his mind. Did he think her angry? The thought made her laugh.

Flushing slightly at the attention she was now receiving, Ren ducked her head, putting the paper back on the board in case any others need it. Sending it one last glance she confirmed what she'd originally skimmed over. Meeting place was the Ramen Stand. Alright, sounds simple enough. Seeing as she was already late, Ren figured the easiest way to make sure she was no longer lost in this village was to survey it all. With a small smirk, she jumped, flipping and gracefully landing on her feet on top of a nearby roof. Smiling at the gasps of nearby children, Ren brushed her hair out of her face and waved at the little ones she saw. Grinning at their enthusiasm, she took off, scanning the area as she went. She doubted it would be too hard to find the stand.

Answering Hana's question with an affirmative, Minako sent Satoru a small look in curiosity at his order before shrugging it off. Sending a small smile at the waitress she placed one more order.
"Oh, and a small shrimp ramen, please."

Confused slightly, the waitress nodded.
"Of course." she said as she scribbled down the fourth order.

"Thank you," Minako said serenely. Watching as the waitress left, Minako hid a smile. She'd sense that chakra signal almost anywhere. It was extremely similar to her own. Glancing between her two students, the silver-haired woman wondered how this would work out. It would seem that the only one she didn't know anything about would be little Hana, though she planned to change that. Once their third member showed. Minako could tell the girl they were waiting on was having fun exploring the village as she searched for the ramen stand.

Glancing at Satoru from the corner of her eyes, Minako hid a smirk as she lifted her cup of green tea and took a sip. Closing her eyes she sighed in peace, taking another drink. As she lowered her cup, she kept it in her hands, enjoying the warmth from the drink.

"How was your visit in the hospital, milady?" she asked calmly.

Eyes widening slightly at the sight of similar silver hair, Ren realized why the name of her new sensei had sounded so familiar.
Minako Torisei... she thought, before flushing as she realized what the woman had called her. "D-don't call me that...!" she cried, rushing forward. Her steps were quick and graceful and she arrived at the table, sitting between Satoru and Hana, across from Minako. "Please, don't call me that, Minako-sensei!" she begged, bowing her head slightly.

Hearing the older woman laugh, Ren glanced up.

Minako laughed loudly, not afraid to hide it. While her younger cousin was full of grace and had decorum instilled in her from a young age, Minako had none of that, and didn't let it bother her.
"Fine, fine," she chuckled, enjoying the girl's reaction. Taking another sip of her tea, the jonin placed her cup back down on the table as the waitress returned with all their orders.

"I meant it though, Ren, how was your stay in the hospital? What happened? Aoi-sama didn't say much."

@Pine @Azalea

Tetsuun grimaced at the man's words, only mildly irritated by the insult, which paled in comparison to all the other shit that had gone down in recent events. Well, good, I didn't really want to talk to you either. So, what, were they done now, or did he expect them to keep going? If the latter were the case, he would gladly keep complaining until he let them stop. However, the two made no move to do anything. Tetsuun reclined back, seating himself on the heels of his feet as his breathing slowed again, deep and heavy. He watched them warily.

He furrowed his brow again when they made a gesture towards him, this time out of confusion. They were... waving? Tetsuun flicked his head to the side from where his bangs had began to tickle his eyes. Before he could make anything more of the casual waving of their hands, the other clone drilled a foot full-force into the back of his head. His face fell forward instantly from the impact of the kick, slamming roughly into the branch where his head bounced slightly. The rest of his body slumped forward to follow, knocked flat save for the knees that were still tucked beneath him. His vision went black as he slipped into a state of unconsciousness.

Daichi

“Hot springs? For training...dude I don’t even want to know what kind of training you want to do...” Daichi said with a carefully hid chuckle. At least they were finally doing something though. All of those questions had been agitating and if it hadn’t been for Gyuki he’d have probably said some things he shouldn’t have.

One thing was obvious though, Daichi would probably have to rely on Gyuki for help as they went on. And this guy was weird. That was obvious as well. Daichi cast a glance at Shinji as well. Shinji was kinda odd too, he seemed rather shy or something, unsure of himself maybe? Daichi wasn’t sure exactly but it was obvious enough to him that he was different from Daichi and the other man...

@Gilzar

@Ghost

Katsuro

@Pine @Ghost

Finally, silence. The atmosphere around him really did change when the oppressive genin was finally knocked unconscious, though he didn't expect him to go down in such a humorous manner. He felt more bad for the log than for Tetsune right now, though it would probably switch later. With all of that done Katsuro let out a side, and rubbed the sides of his face to relieve some stress. Right now would have been the perfect time for a smoke. His lands lifted to his hair, and rubbed his fingers through his warrior stripe hairdo. Someone would have to carry these two...he didn't feel like doing it.

"You two both know what to do." Katsuro said to them. "I'm grabbing some god-damn smokes.". Both of the other two Katsuro's rolled their eyes, and one by one picked up Mizu and Tetsune, carrying them off to some distant location...

If there was going to be any hope of getting this team to work together, Katsuro knew he was going to have to do this the old-fashioned way...which he dreaded. However, this was going to be probably the only chance, that's all if Tetsune would be willing to cooperate. From what Katsuro had been noticing, Mizu was pretty willing but hesitant to cooperate, Tetsune refused all together. So Katsuro's clones marched to a strange, freshly paved stone path off of the village. It was obvious that construction here had recently finished, as there was not a single plant growing in the center of the stone road...

They set Mizu and Tetsune on two wooden poles, sturdy and thick enough so that they couldn't easily be knocked over. Both were up roughly three feet from the ground. Then they went to work tying them up so they couldn't escape. However, they did more than just that. Rather than leave them in their current state, packs of ice were put on both of Mizu's shoulder's to relieve the pain, and Tetsune's feet were bandaged and burn cream was put on them to help heal and relieve the pain, along with a fresh pair of shoes...price tag still on them...

"Wake up." Katsuro said. In front of them he stood staring at both of them, no glasses on, just looking at both of them for an equal amount of time. Behind Katsuro lay a freshly constructed landmark. It was five very large Shinto Archways, which rested on a large stone foundation on top of a large hill. The archways were constructed of a dull, shine-less metal that was a dim color of bronze, the material was something that probably would never rust. It was constructed of this strange metal except for the top portion, which was made out of a grey stone which matched that of the stone at it's bottom. Each one was arranged in a circular manner, however they were no symmetrical and oddly placed. Thousands of names were etched into the the sides of this extremely large gateway, with a grey stone under it that complimented it's odd color. Around it various gifts, such as flowers, toys, and pictures were all placed on step-like fencing that surrounded it to keep critters from entering.

Katsuro turned, and stared at the beams of the archway, reading all of the names scarred into the metal. In his mouth was a fresh Cigarette, and his tone from previously speaking to the genin had changed tremendously. No longer was he annoyed but now he was...calm, collected. He rubbed his fingers down a few of the names etched into the metal coumn....then looked at his own fingers by rubbing them together.

"Tell me you two. Do you know what this place is?"

A few seconds passed, before he decided to answer for them. "This is the 5th Shinobi War Memorial. Constructed out of the finest, dullest metal, so that the names of the Konoha Shinobi lost will be forever scarred into the metal of the Five Gateways of the 5th Shinobi war, just as we will be forever scarred by their losses." Katsuro's eyes traveled to the ground for a second, as if lost in thoughts. Horrible memories traveled through his head, an entire eight years worth. He did his best to try and ignore them...but one could only fade them, they would never leave.

"These Archways are Gateways to the War, and to the Five great nations." Katsuro began to walk by each metal arch, they all toward above him. "This one points to the land of Lightning, where the first major battle of the war began." He walked to another. "This leads to the land of Earth...Also to where our front against them was."

Katsuro then stopped, and turned his body to face his two students. "I didn't bring you hear to give you some damn war lecture, I brought you here to show you camaraderie, and what real heroes look like. Each of those names inscribed on those gateways...They're dead. Sacrificed so that we can live on today. All of these men and woman fought to the death to preserve our way of life, and each one of them worked together in spite of their differences. They all all acted...as a unit."

He paused, inhaling the fumes of his smoke then exhaling as he thought to collect his words. "Kakashi Hatake brought his three students, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno to a place similar to this one, to get them all to work together. I guess if I'm going to have to get you all to work together...I'm going to have to do the same. Team work is vital, but you all don't seem to grasp that concept. You all want to know how serious team work is? Think of your teammate Shizumi...remember her? She's no longer in this squad, I had her removed. The three of you would never work together, especially with Mizu. So, I got a replacement, one of Tetsune's former team mates. She'll be coming to this location any minute now..."

Mizu

Mizu awoke from her slumber. Everything was hazy to her...she couldn't clearly think as every time she could get a decent thought in it was interrupted by a numbing pain in her forehead. A horrible, horrible headache. It was as if someone literally stomped on her forehead...oh wait...someone did! She was very displeased to find herself bound yet again...and in a change of scenery. However though, her mouth wasn't bound so that was something to be happy about. Apart of her wanted to call out, but when Katsuro began to talk, she recognized his tone and didn't speak. That look on his face...Mizu had seen it before...felt it before. Her face went to a surprised expression almost, her mouth partially open as she wondered what Katsuro was thinking of, though it was only momentary as the ice on her shoulders was bothering her along with the blistering pain in her head.

She was pleased to find out that this was the war memorial that Konoha had been so frantically trying to construct. It was never on the top of her mind to visit it once construction was complete but...it satisfied her to know that she was probably one of the first ones here since it looks like it was just finished. These archways were gigantic...but her attention was once again turned to Katsuro who continued to speak. Wait...Shizumi was gone? She let out a sigh of relief to herself, it felt as if five pounds had been lifted off of her shoulders...but now Shizumi was being replaced. What if this one was worse?

Makoto was finding it hard to keep eye contact with the man as he confronted her. Even with only one eye showing, that amber eye pierced through her like a knife. She willed herself to stay put, even though her instincts told her to back off.

This wouldn't be the first time Makoto has bucked up to someone above her rank. The stupid adults would typically throw back insults of their own. They would scoop down to her level, like two children fighting over a toy. But this guy seemed, no, was different from the others. His sudden change in demeanor threw off Makoto. Compared to that pushover of a teacher she had last time, this guy was another story.

Maybe it was the emo clothes plus piercing amber eye combo that set Makoto on edge? But then what about that eyepatch he’s always wearing? Despite the rest of his appearance, something seems off about the eyewear, but nothing blatantly stood out about it, beside him wearing one of course.

Getting kicked out the team? Could the man be bluffing, just to get Makoto to do the assignment? Makoto had heard of other genin getting kicked out of their squad for starting shit, but that could just be a rumor started by the Jounin to scare the genin into behaving for all she knew.

Makoto’s scowl deepened. Her voice was stern but still seething with rage. "My name is Makoto, not 'girl'. If I'm suppose to show you respect or some shit, at least get my damn name right." It's not like I asked to be with these freaks anyways. Obviously, nobody had a choice on the matter, but anything would be better than this. Well, almost anything.

Makoto didn't realize how tense she had gotten under the man's glare until he turned his focus to the new girl. Her knuckles had turned a pale white from how tight she had been clenching her hands. She finally released the tension in her hands, letting the blood flow again.

The orange-haired girl, Ayako, announced her goals and things she liked next, her voice oozing with enthusiasm. Makoto rolled her eyes when the girl mentioned being the best Kunoichi of the world. Bitch, please. I could beat her down right now blindfolded with one arm tied behind my back. Makoto perched back up, however, when she heard the girl insult her. "Shaddup, you fucking giraffe!!"

Makoto still didn’t want to obey the older man, despite the wary feeling she got from him earlier. She refused to be put down that easily, yet at the same time, she didn’t want to see the consequences to come if she didn’t do it. She stood there for a good minute, trying to make a decision. Finally, her eyes lit up with an idea. She turned to Ayako, smirking and a wicked glint in her eyes.

“So, how much toilet paper did you stuff in there to make them look that big?”

@LeafKnight @Gilzar @Gabriel Leko

Akira had eventually stopped rambling not long after he got off-topic, silently coming back into the conversation as Makoto and Ayako were slinging insult after insult at one another. He groaned softly and looked to the sky, wondering why they both were fighting so much right from the start. 'Makoto is really feisty, isn't she...?' he thought, folding his arms. 'She tore into me for a misunderstanding, and now Ayako's gonna get it, too...It's just gonna be one big argument after another. Why does everyone have to be so touchy all of the time...?'

As soon as Akira finished his thought, a lightbulb went off in his head, and he quickly stood up and looked straight at Makoto with what he assumed to be a cocky attitude. 'She did say she wanted to fight earlier, so maybe it'll get her to think rationally if she lets off some steam,' he thought. 'Then we can finally get somewhere.'

He gave Makoto a smirk and stared her down, hoping that his studying of emotions would pay off. "Oi, Makoto," he started. "You should really stop being a small chihuahua already. All you've done so far is bark and bark, so why don't you show me some of your bite, huh?"

The light of day began to blossom under his eyelids as Tetsuun gradually came to his senses. Silent and still, his breathing was calm and gentle, his features smoothed over. He was tempted to drift right back into sleep, but the sun was clearly out now and its beaming was prompting him awake, making his eyelashes flutter irritably against it. He shifted his arms, trying to bring them under in a stretch, by he found the feeling of rope scratching at his wrists. His eyes blinked open, narrow at first against the light, then steadily widening as he took in the unfamiliar stone path. His mind finally made the connection that he had no idea where he was.

He tried to move again, but the feeling of a pole dug in between his shoulder blades and his movements were restricted. Tetsuun struggled in his binds, twisting his hands and wriggling his body as he came to realize the extent of how securely he was tied to this thing. Trepidation rose in him as he writhed fiercely for just one moment, before looking up and finding a not-wholly-welcome face. He relaxed as his memories came back to him in light of recent events. He wanted to yell at the man, but as far as physically using his mouth and vocal chords for that... he was tired of it at the moment.

He grimaced at the man, fuming silently. Was it really necessary to tie me up here? This particular way of binding him was beyond the rope escape technique, or at least the basic level that they taught at the academy and for him to be unarmed as he were, as he was sure Katsuro knew. Tetsuun looked over to his side to find Mizu similarly bound, though there was a bag of ice resting on her shoulder. He narrowed his eyes at that. Oh, yeah, I'm sure she's a favorite... He wiggled his toes and found the slick feeling of being slathered in cream, and the crinkle of bandages, as opposed to just the rope holding them together. His feet pulsed faintly, but there was an almost soothing chill where his burns once pained him.

Tetsuun narrowed his eyes at where the jonin stood, patting some large structure he couldn't think of the name for. There was a sinking feeling in the, heavy with some sort of emotion he couldn't and didn't care to describe. It was more than just discomfort from how he was tied up that made him squirm against, adjusting his back to where he could feel just a little more tall from where he was. The genin finally took in the details of his surroundings at Katsuro spoke up. This was... not something he had seen since he last left the village. He hadn't been on a real mission in a while, since the Hokage had seemingly been preoccupied with arrangements for the conclusion of the war. Tetsuun did, however, remember some huge construction site now that he thought about it, and this must have been the result.

He tried to look uninterested at Katsuro began speaking, breathing in deeply as he leaned his head back. He held back a wince as he felt a knot forming in the back of his head. To remedy this, he rolled his eyes to the sky, then turned his face to the other cheek, rolled them back down to look at the jonin impassively. Not here to tell another war story? Could have fooled me. Tetsuun glanced at the names etched into the metal, nearly turning the whole thing black from his vantage point. He wasn't surprised to find this many people fighting in the war... until Katsuro informed them that these were only the causalities.

His muscles stiffened in an effort to keep the surprise from his face, but he blinked a few times after the fact, eyes widening a little. These were all people from their village alone. Tetsuun hadn't even known that there were so many people that lived in their village. It was a sobering epiphany, but it all rounded back to that same annoying lecture that Katsuro had been preaching - cooperation. He went back to squinting his eyes as the man referenced the Sixth and the Seventh going through this. What, was tying up kids and making them stare at the names of dead people some old fad or something?

All of this information being fed to him paled in comparison to his final announcement. "What?" he snapped, though wasn't about to raise his voice too much. One of them could be so easily disposed of on the squad? No, more than that. "Old teammate" and "she?" That fucking red-head? Tetsuun had been specifically looking forward to the day where he could say good-bye to that shoddy old team, but Katsuro was going to bring one of them right back here? "How is bringing that dumbass here going to solve anything?"

Ayako idly wondered if she too would get in trouble if she started something. The older Jonin wasn't really strict from what she had seen but she had no doubt that he had a limit as to what he could take. Now as for what that limit was.... Well, she could simply test that factor.

As the insults were hurled back at her, Ayako could not help the grin that spread across her visage, pearly whites showing as her golden orbs took on a glint of mischievousness. And then she laughed. It was as if she genuinely found humor in everything in the world. The orangenette laughed even harder when Akida threw in his own two Ryo, making her guffaw louder and harder. When she was done she wiped a tear from her eye and snickered at the smaller girl. "Dear Kami he called you a Chihuahua, that's fucking hilarious but what's even more hysterical is that your own insults clearly reflect your own insecurities!" Ayako stood up a bit straighter before lewdly grabbing the assets on her chest. Making some of the flesh pop out at the top. "Awww, is the little girl sad she has a flat chest? And as you can see, one hundred percent all natural tit-flesh. Don't worry, you'll be great for infiltration missions! And less likely to be raped on the field seeing as no one would know you're a bitch until they took your pants off!"

"But like I said, don't worry about being short and flat chestested while emitting little to no feminity.I'm sure there's been tons of famous and strong Kuinochi with your traits......well, by that I mean none. I was just trying to make you feel better, you'd be better off playing for the other team like me. Just a thought Chibi-chan."

Shinji

Hot springs? For training? 'What could we possibly need hot springs for in training?' Shinji sat silently, his eyebrows slightly pushed together, one of them quirked. And he continued to sit there and wait, until his teammate spoke up.

Daichi voiced the question Shinji was thinking, and he glanced towards him while he spoke, his eyebrows pushing closer together. But he quickly turned his attention back to Kaito when Daichi stole a glance towards him, avoiding making direct eye contact with his teammate.

He stood up shortly after Kaito did, scooting his chair back away from the table and unfolding his hands to cross his arms, but lingered back for a few seconds before following behind teacher.

@Gilzar @Atom

Jakunen

The small girl was laying on her back, her arms in the hair holding an open book above her. Another girl was talking to her friend, both on the bed parallel to the wall opposite her own bed.

"...yeah, so then he was like, "Your..."

The small girl rolled over to face the wall, holding the book in the hand that belonged to the arm that was now squished beneath her body, and folding her other arm so her wrist was resting on top of her ear. Normally she could ignore her roommate just fine, but today she had brought in one of her louder friends and was being
particularly obnoxious, and gossiping in a loud voice about a topic she couldn't give two shits about.

A knock came at the door, and the two friends squealed, which elicited a narrowing of the other girl's eyes, then they giggled, and quickly
shushed one another. Because boys were so secret they were practically shouting about them.

She stayed still and continued to read as one of the two went to open the door. Maybe this would give her a small moment of respite from the giggling and squeaking. But soon a hand grabbed and pushed on her shoulder, and she closed her eyes and exhaled through her nose.

"Jakuneeenn, wake
up! This ninja guy wants to talk to you!" Jakunen exhaled through her nose again, then rolled over and sat up in one motion, pushing the other girl's hand off her as she stuck her legs out over the side of the bed and hopped onto her feet to walk to the door with the book still in hand.

An unfamiliar chunin stood there with a piece of paper in hand. When she approached him, he held it out to her. She took it in her left hand, then held it up to read it as the chunin started to speak, repeating what was already on the paper.

"You're being re-assigned to a team headed by Katsuro Katashi as a replacement for one of the members. Right now the rest of the team is waiting by the 5th war memorial."

She nodded as her eyes scanned the teams listed on the paper, looking for hers, then when finding it, the names of her other team members. Katusro like he said, Mizu Kimura, a crossed out Shizumi Hanabishi with Jakunen's name written next to it, and Tetsune Ayane. The chunin left, and she blinked. Tetsune?

So, her first team was disbanded as was all the other genins', and then today she got assigned to a new team that she'd met before coming back after introducing themselves, and now she was
already being re-assigned to a different team, and this one has one of her old teammates? Was whatever administration that did this unorganized, or was it something to do with the person who's name was crossed out? Either way, they were already waiting and she'd better get a move on. Good thing she was already pretty much prepared- all she had to do was grab her weapons pouches and shoes.

Within a minute she was out the door and headed to the memorial. It wasn't too far away, so she adjusted her hair as she walked, re-doing the bun that was messed up by her laying on it and re-placing the yellow clip that was keeping her bangs out of her face. Once she was done she sped up her pace, wondering how Tetsune would react to being put on a team with her again. She herself wasn't too happy about it, but at least it was better than the other two members she could've been stuck with.

When she approached the finally-finished memorial, she slowed to a walk again. She'd been up this road a couple of times before to check out what was going on and to see what sorts of lunches the workers had brought.

Someone was standing by the large gates, and judging from their height it was her teacher. The bulldog of Konoha. And out of the circle, two figures were tied to poles. A familiar voice was shouting, but Jaku arrived as Tetsune finished. She walked off of the path and began into the circle before stopping and announcing her arrival, still the closest one to the path.

"Hello."

@Pine @Gilzar

Hana Rinha

of the Rinha Clan

"Then for the appetizer, I'll have gomae."

Tapping the spinach appetizer's name on the menu absently-mindedly before retracting her hand as she handed the waitress her menu, Hana's violet gaze drifting away from the waitresses face and back to the pale hands she kept clasped underneath the table. The teammate who'd arrived a little while after her - Satoru was it? - spoke up in a soft voice interjecting her mid-sentence to order his meal, but Hana didn't mind.

Much.

Their other teammate, the female one, had yet to arrive, Hana remembered, mentally chiding the girl for her lack of punctuality. Was this any way to start their first day of training? But that was her choice. Another unfamiliar chakra signal occupied the room, just as Minako's voice occupied the silence radiating about their table. Guessing that this was their late member, Hana turned in an unstartled manner to face the room's new occupant. Hana's eyes trailed a path down the older girl who wore a red obi, of whom their sensei referred to through the respectful terminology 'mi'lady', as well as made a comment about her being in the hospital.

They appeared to be familiar with one another, Hana noticed with a roll of her eyes. But who was she to receive such a respectful term? Her curiosity peaked as she peered at the girl for a moment longer, Hana allowed her eyes to return to her hands as the girl slid into the seat between her and Satoru. As far as she had seen, the girl didn't appear to be injured in any way that would suggest towards her needing to spend time in hospital. Their food was brought with the appetizer in the center of the table, and Hana politely waited for their sensei to begin eating first.

Hideo

@LeafKnight @Gabriel Leko @MemoriesUnknown

Hideo let out a sigh as he was ready to intervene, yet suddenly Ayako opened her mouth and started speaking. What? Did she just...compare breast sizes? Isn't this girl like 14? "Okay that's uh...That's enough!" Hideo yelled awkwardly, waving his hands in front of them to get them to stop. Then, Akira started opening his damn mouth, no challenging his comrade. Right now Hideo was tempted more than ever to forcefully calm them down...but he knew he would get in serious trouble if her were to use that technique...

Well, at lest two of them cooperated. His eye glared at Ayako, he examined her while thinking of her words. She definetely had an EQ of 5 and IQ of 8, just above Akira. While she certainly was above the average genin on her score of IQ judging by her way of attacking other people's insecurities...meaning she must be a decent observer. EQ was very poor though as she had no boundaries. This wasn't sex-ed, the mentioning of the...chest area was completely unnecessary, and he loathed the idea of future conversations with her. Still...it was kind of entertaining and hard to hold back a lugh.

Then there was Makoto. Makoto was probably the brightest out of them, scoring an EQ of 6 and an IQ of 9. It seemed to Hideo that Makoto really was only concerned about herself, and had very little rational thought about the sake of anyone else's perspective. Furthermore, she was extremely unpleasant, very hostile toward anyone remotely different from her, and just an ass. However, she showed an extreme amount of potential in the IQ category. From first impressions it seems that Makoto is able to pick things up about individuals quickly then apply it into thought, something that her other two team mates eemed to lack.

A sigh was let out, and for a few seconds Hideo really didn't know what to do with this squad. Truth be told, he never really had a squad act this nasty toward one another. Most of the shit kids ended up with Katsuro, because he's the only one who can handle them. He raised his finger as if about to speak, but then lowered it. Instead, he stood straight up.

Hideo showed off his towering figure, and walked between the genin, forcing them all a long distance apart, the size of Hideo's arms. "How about we practice formation. You all are to stand exactly where I put all of you. If you move there will be consequences. Makoto, do me a favor and answer the three questions or we both know how this will end."

Kaito

@Azalea @Ghost @Atom

His blank expression didn't change by their rather perverted observations. "I thought I already clearly stated that we weren't going there to take baths or...whatever your sick minds have thought up. We are going to be training there...I guess you'll just have to see for yourself." With those words spoke, Kaito led the two of his students across the evermore crowded village, filled with a mix of commoners and foreigners, all trying to go about their daily routines. Personally Kaito quite enjoyed the variety of people influxing through Konoha...it gave the village a more lively feeling. However, most of his comrades didn't share his feelings. Since the war a lot had changed this village in a rather quick time, and the normal trend is people who don't like change. Still, in spite of this today had ideal weather, and Kaito was excited to start with these two students of his. Both of which happened to be jinchuriki's, this didn't worry him though due to his skill sets that had gotten him to the rank of Head Jonin. Cooperation wise they both seemed to get along fine. He believed he was informed of a third student joining him but...that student would have to meet him at the hot springs.

After a rather short walk through the streets of Konoha, the trio had arrived at their destination. The Konoha hot springs, an iconic landmark that served all of the iconic shinobi of Konoha at least once. "Alright, wait out here for a second." Kaito instructed. "I'm going inside to talk to the owner. Don't worry, we're friends, this should be short." With that said, Kaito opened the sturdy door to the entrance, and vanished inside. Soon, Kaito planned on testing his students in one of the most brutal training methods to be developed in Konoha, where one's endurance and attention to detail will truly be tested. (This would be a good time to bring your character here Azalea)

Katsuro

@Pine @Ghost

Kaito inhaled more fumes of his valued smoke. After a second he lowered it, then exhaled smoke out of his nostrils. "Hi." He said simply, not being the one for lengthy introductions. "I'm Katsuro, your sensei. You're on my team now." That was all he said for the moment. He could tell by the looks on everyones face that they all wondered why he had taken Shizumi off of the team. The answer was simple, and he had already said it beforehand, she just didn't work for the team. So, rather than go back and dig out some new person that no one had met before, just simply swap get an old comrade. From everything he had heard, Tetsune was a shit to any squad he was in, so Katsuro knew he wasn't getting any special treatment. There was still the slightest chance though that Tetsune just might work with someone he had to previously, and that hopefully Mizu would get along with her as long as it wasn't another Shizumi.

"I know you and Tetsune are already aquatinted so why don't you just go and introduce yourself to Mizu."

If this doesn't work than there is no hope for this squad. Katsuro grew an uneasy feeling inside of his gut, but he hid it with his normal pissed off face. He truly did somewhat fear the future for this group. Normally after he beats his students into shape they all start to bond because they've all gone through it together but...the personalities seemed to clash in this case. Hopefully bringing in this girl by the name of Jaku would help with that.

As the waitress turned to go, Satoru forced a wide grin and slipped in yet another quick, "Thank you." The smile dissolved as she retreated into the restaurant. His fingers twisted in his lap, wrapping around and tugging at the others in an uncomfortable fidget. His eyes had begun to fall down as he took in a shallow breath in an attempt to calm himself, the efforts of which were only met with mild success. Silence fell on their small table, which was something he didn't mind too much, up until the point where he looked back up and found his sensei's eyes resting on him at an angle. Satoru's face tensed instantly.

A million questions popped into his head at once. Why was she looking at him like that? Was he supposed to be doing something? Minako had mentioned wanting them to get to know each other better. Was he supposed to start the conversation? He wasn't good at that, especially not now of all times. The only thing he could think of was to ask why they were talking about killing people earlier, but that was not a topic he wanted to bring up again just after it had finally died. Still, the sneaky look across the table at him obviously was a disapproving glance so long as he just sat there and did nothing. It was probably because the other genin was much younger than him, she was expecting him to be the mature adult and work on familiarizing himself with the kid first.

Satoru's lips parted to draw in a breath that, when let back out, would be a perfectly formulated way to break the ice and help everyone warm up to each other... Except the chilled feeling of cooled glass was filling his mouth now, iced water trickling past the slightly cracked skin of his bottom lip and snaking its way down his awaiting tongue. He purposefully poised the glass of water that had been set aside with the initial coming of the waitress so that he could hide from the subtle lingering of Minako's gaze. Just as this happened, the woman made a strangely formal inquiry to some person that momentarily baffled him, then an all too familiar voice responded.

The water caught in his throat as it clenched tightly. Satoru sputtered the remains of the liquid that had been resting in the pockets of his mouth, bringing the glass back down to the table in a quick motion with his head following shortly after. In his alarm, some of the water had gone done the wrong pipe. He attempted to hold back the urge to cough, making his chest deflate with each of his body's attempts to do so anyway, then being forcibly released through quick, breathy exhales. Satoru looked down to the side just enough to permit himself a couple of strong coughs into his elbow, then ceasing the action altogether, save for the occasional exhale that he had no means of resisting.

When he brought his head back up, his hands instantly went to cup his face, but realizing that would make his reaction even more inappropriate for this situation, Satoru made them slide down his neck as it curled back down to stare at his lap and then clasp his sholders. He squeezed at them aimlessly, as though they actually needed a massage which, with as tense as his muscles were at that moment, he might. Satoru tried to focus on the conversation once again, as he had mostly recovered from nearly choking on his drink. He didn't even notice that their food had been brought to the table.

So the jonin was making remarks about her being at the hospital, even bringing up her... father? It seemed like so long since he had talked to a member of the branch family, considering Satoru had been deliberately avoiding them for the past several months, and already he was starting to forget names. He even blanked on Ren's name for half a second. In spite of his paranoid assessment of Minako's casual glance across the table at him, he had thus far been excluded from the conversation. Maybe Ren was just waiting for the right opportunity to absolutely slaughter him, but their jonin sensei had momentarily diverted the girl's attention from whatever murderous attempts must surely be going through her mind. Maybe he should have choked on his drink. It would definitely be a quicker and less painful way to go.

Satoru pushed his morbid thoughts off to the side. They were talking about a hospital visit, right? That much took entirely too long for his mind to make connections about. The more he thought about it, the more his curiosity was piqued. He wanted to ask about it, but he was terrified that saying anything would bring attention back to him and permit Ren to start yelling at him. After all, if he was going to keep secrets, then she should be allowed to as well. His Adam's apple bobbed up and down to collect his spit, though coming down uncomfortably from the lump that had formed in his throat. His eyes were glued to the table, and belatedly he became aware of the strong scent of broth wafting past his nose. He waited for Ren to decide if she even wanted to talk about it, refusing to make eye contact with anything other than the noodles set out before him.

- - - - -

It took the boy a moment, but he soon noticed the new person approaching them. Tetsuun twisted uncomfortably. He could already hear the girl's idiot comments about him being tied up as he was, making his agitation rise. "Tch," he hissed through his teeth, now baring them somewhat. He whipped his head around to the best of his ability to glare down the other girl, dare her to say a word about it, but his face blanked when he actually got a look at the other genin. He was silent as he made the proper connections in his head. "Oh." Tetsuun rested his head back against the pole, rolling his eyes away as he muttered under his breath, "Weird girl."

It was a repeated pattern ever since their days in the academy together that he always forgot about Jakunen's existence. He hadn't even considered that Katsuro might bring her into the squad, though that didn't necessarily bring him any relief. If anything, it was just a signal for a really dull future ahead of him. He could only describe her in so many ways - quiet, strange, and worst of all, boring.

He returned to giving the jonin his best disinterested stare as the two more or less exchanged formalities, heaving a deep sigh through his nose. When Katsuro suggested that Jakunen introduce herself to the other girl, his lips turned up in his best approximation of a smile for perhaps the first time since he arrived to enjoy the pleasurable company of his new squad. "Great idea!" he praised mockingly, mimicking a cheerful tone. "I know I always make friends best when tied to a pole. Grade A plan. Ten out of ten. Couldn't have done it better myself." Tetsuun maintained the sarcastic grin as he gazed down at the jonin.

Aimeka Uchiha

The man looked at her as bewildered as she was acting. Her hand came up and wiped some more blood from from her nose, smearing it across her cheek. Though she had kind of forgotten about it. Her senses had become dulled against the ting of constant iron from the blood.

No you listen!” She yelled back at him. Ignoring that Tsukiko was above her or that he assumed she would die. “If we go back to our village, they will kill us before we even get to our side of the story! We are already marked as traitors for aiding in your escape. And if we go to your village...

Her arm swung way out pointing in some random direction as if that was the way to Kirigakure.

...They kill us for fighting their Anbu and letting you escape. Because of you there is no where for us to go!

Pulling out her last Kunai, she pointed it at him. “I should just kill you now!” Her Sharingan faded back to normal black eyes. At this range with this little energy, her Uchiha heritage would not help her in either situation.

Raising her arm up, she took a step forward and brought it down with all her strength; attempting to stab and destroy the locks around his arms. “...But you’re the only one who can help us!

@Infinities Lover
@Gilzar

Riku

@Infinities Lover

"Wait..." Riku paused for a moment. These Chunin must not have a full grasp of the situation..."You actually think that those were real ANBU?" Riku just glared as if disappointed in the skill. For such brave shinobi they truly didn't grasp the situation...yet then again at their age he'd probably had done the same thing. This current situation was very ambiguous, as Hawk and Ronin had top notch disguises. He nearly fell for it, except for the fact that he recognized the voices under the masks. These weren't ANBU, their skill level was on par with ANBU, but they weren't ANBU. Now Riku had to try and tell the little girl ready to kill him this.

His amber eyes looked into her now black eyes. "You've been tricked. Those men aren't ANBU. They work for a very large underground organization...that happens to want me alive. They're just disguised as ANBU because they once were ANBU, so they know the drill." Riku then looked around for a second, checking his surroundings. "But you are right about one thing." he then paused. He could see that his girl knew how dire this situation was, in spite of being misinformed. He felt somewhat sorry for her, so he offered a preposition.

"You need my help." Riku then raised his shackles up. "Get me out of these shackles." Truly, this girl would be his only hope of getting free of these shackles. Depending on how desperate she was to help her sensei that is. He was too wounded to run off...so he slowly slipped the one key he had out of his sleeve in front of the Uchiha girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back