• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

Snapping back into reality when Riku spoke out. Riyoshi shook his head, trying to clear those thoughts from staying in there too long. Taking in a deep breath, Riyoshi pondered on what the man said.

"That is the thing. No matter the situation, everyone learns from their mistakes. My mistake, was not bringing the full supply of cobalt with me. But the true issue is that i will not be able to accompany you two into the land of water. We will have to come up with a plan of action that will get my team member back, but also lets you stroll out of their grip. If you are telling me the truth, then you are just a pawn in their game and you want out of it, Correct?" Riyoshi spoke out as he soon walked over to the large cobalt dome and placed his palm upon it.

As his palm hit the cobalt, it crumbled and fell into nothingness, revealing his katana that was stabbed into the ground. He took a few steps over to it, before collecting the katana and returning it to his sheath to his side. Looking down and seeing his shirt was pretty much cut in half, he pulled the shirt of his back and threw it upon the ground. Taking in a deep breath, he looked back to Tsukiko and Riku.

"We are going to need to think of a plan and quickly. Seeing is how you are supposed to be in custody, we are now known as traitors, and if we let the uchiha get killed, then all of us are going to be hunted by the entire village of Konoha." Riyoshi spoke out as he began to walk over to the group of shinobi.

Talon

[SIZE=8px]@Gilzar[/SIZE]

A soft breeze blew through the fiery hair of the youth as he leaned against one of the batter training dummies within the field. He rarely used these particular training grounds as his routines often involved hardened steel or one of his sisters acting as a moving target. Although, he wasn't unfamiliar with them; every shinobi had thrown countless thousands of kunai and shuriken into wooden platforms to practice aim. Even the Uchiha practiced their trickshots and the Hyuuga their gentle fist against wooden planks to harden their hands. Still, it wasn't a place he visited often. Talon never really visited anywhere most of his peers did. At that, he saw his peers move on without him while he trained, so it's not like he ever grew attached. No, he was here for a different reason.

While he had just recently been approved by the village elders to be placed into a squad, finding a sensei to take him proved a challenge itself. Most of them knew of his capabilities, and feared them. Those that didn't were more interested in Jinchuuriki than some sixteen-year-old Genin with a notable Kekkei Genkai. Whether they wanted him to or not, Talon had heard the rumors of the Jounin that thought of him as a Genin with all the risk of a Jinchuuriki without any of the power or payoff. Talon knew his place and predicament, but his mother assured him that the village would not fail him. If he was destined to become a shinobi, the Hidden Leaf would make it so.

It was this resolve that kept Talon there. Despite his potential sensei being late by a substantial amount of time and the sun getting lower and lower in the sky, he gave the man the benefit of the doubt and remained optimistic. If anything, he would return home after dark and have his mother inquire as to what happened. But, he believed he wouldn't need to. It was Hideo, his potential sensei, that had outreached to the elders after hearing about Talon. It was Hideo that took interest in him. Talon hadn't reached out to anyone, not yet. It was for these reasons that Talon remained staunch in his belief that sooner or later, regardless of if it even fell dusk, that Hideo would show up and he would explain to him what happened.

The sun may have sat low in the sky, but Talon's hopes were still up high. He remained relaxed as he leaned against the dummy behind him, feeling each carved hole made by a kunai pressed against his shit and into his skin. The breeze was pleasant, the air was nice and he had all the time in the world. He spent three years training harder than he saw any of his peers just to be where he was, so a few extra hours wouldn't kill him. Talon let out a soft sigh as he muttered,
"Someone has to want a challenge as bad as I want to be a shinobi..."

Ronin

Ronin shuttered himself over his fallen comrade, eyeing over every detail of the rather large body. This had to be chakra exhaustion, why else would his strength be withered away like some kind of old fallen tree? Help was going to be coming here soon, wether his employers liked it or not. There was no way he could haul these two on his own after all, hawk was far too large and Aimeka was in just too wounded. In a turn of luck though the two of these trained ANBU had made very good distance away from their opponents. As of right now Ronin was 90% sure that he wasn't followed, and that the trail would be far too complex for this combat-focused Jonin to follow. It was unlikely that one so skilled in combat would also be a sensory, but with Jonin you could never be certain. It still irritated him though that he was going up against a jonin and chunin. Intelligence reported that it would just be a jonin and two genin, god damn villages must have pulled a last minute switch and put in a chunin squad. How lucky for them.

Behind him was the Uchiha girl, and she faintly began calling out for help like some kind of wounded animal. Ronin really couldn't help but see her as a pathetic animal as of right now. Starkly she kept calling out for help, unaware of the reality she was now in. He almost pitied her, shame that the dying clan of the Uchiha should loose yet another member because of someone else's decision. It was quite pitiful really that her clan was dying. Such a proud clan, and this was actually the first Uchiha Ronin had ever seen. They've become quite rare, and to be frank the war didn't help that. Old Riku and his clan did busy work on them, enough to have the Uchiha clan pulled out of the war all together. Now a days clans weren't what they used to be, just toys in the games of politicians. Wether it be Hyuga, Uchiha, Iseya, or any clan all they were used for now was just weighing in political decisions.

"No one is going to come for you, girl." Ronin replied purely out of pity

Bearing past the pain of his own fatigue and wounds slowly walked over to the girl, standing just inches in front of her. "Your sensei abandoned you. Casted you aside for the good of his mission. Now you're with me."

Ronin paused, checking behind his back to make sure he wasn't followed. He couldn't be too careful... "You're lucky you're not dead Uchiha, Riku Iseya would have killed you."

@The Architect

Talon

[SIZE=8px]@Gilzar[/SIZE]

Talon looked over to the voice that called him. Of course, he knew the man was coming some time before he said anything. He couldn't tell how powerful he was; the shinobi seemed to suppress that, but that was common among veteran chuunin and higher. Nevertheless, Talon felt his chakra presence quite some time before he was even in his field of vision, and this sparked that last bit of hope he had. The sun was dying down and creating a fiery ocean of oranges, reds and even violet hues in the sky. Even if this man wasn't his sensei, it was likely he was still his senior. Talon was taught to always respect those his senior, whether it was by a single rank or the Hokage himself. Talon kicked off the training dummy gently, then nodded his head. He offered the man a subtle bow as he approached.

"I am Talon, sir," he replied, "or Uzumaki Girou, but I'm sure you know that." By the time the man asked if he was Talon, the young genin was essentially full of excitement. Late or not, this man was likely his new sensei. Powerful enough to suppress his chakra, calling him by his nickname which was listed in his profile. The pieces fell together. Talon allowed a sincere smile to crawl across his face as he saw one on his hopeful new sensei, "A slight bit late, if you don't mind the comment," Talon added, crossing his arms. His tone was that of any smartass adolescent, but behind it was mist of respect. He had been drilled by his mother that respect not only got you far as a shinobi, but could save your life. It was how the shinobi world worked. A single sly comment must be made politely. On the other hand, it was important not to be dry. If he had no personality, he would never reach his full potential. In this single moment of meeting Hideo, a thousand conversations with his mother flooded his mind, but none of them truly prepared him for what it was like taking a huge step in his life. "I would assume you are the mysterious Jounin who took up my profile from the office and put on their roster. Unfortunately, sir, I have no idea who you are, but if you really mean to put me on your squad... I thank you ahead of time," Talon finally said as Hideo neared him. It was the truth. And, a completely different tone than the other genin.

Last edited by a moderator:
9XVbEMr.jpg

Ronin, the man standing in front of her tried to assure her that there was no hope. But obviously there was a glimmer of hope because put simply, she was still alive. Her hair strewn across her face, she looked up at him muttering words between shrieks of pain.

I know. We don’t deal,” She winched again as her arm throbbed and her lungs burned, “with terrorists.

Trying to turn over over but failing she spit half a mouth full of blood at his feet. She didn’t like the fact that no one was coming for her, but at the same time, somehow she felt relieved. For them to of taken her meant the kidnapped her, and since he was on edge, somehow she just knew that the others survived. They had to of.

Besides, your buddy,” Aime paused taking a few elongated breaths to calm herself and ease her pain a little, “Got his ass beat.” She chuckled a little before suddenly having a severe coughing fit. Her chest heaved hard and the pain made her eyes water. Blood decent amount of blood splattered on the ground. As much as she tried not to show it, she was extremely scared of dying. She didn’t want to be left alone out here. Her eyes clenched tightly to hold in the tears as she struggled through the pain, both emotional and physical.

@Infinities Lover @Gilzar

It was dark...it was really dark. Akira sat up in an empty, dark void, very lightheaded and unsure of where he actually was. The boy took a look around and continued to see nothing but darkness, so he stood up and began to walk forward, his thoughts surprisingly quiet.

As he walked, another boy could be seen almost hovering in the air, not even noticing the loud footsteps of Akira coming towards him. "Um, hey!" Akira yelled out. "Do you know where I am?? I just sort of woke up here, and I-"

"Shut up...." it growled, coming down to the ground and balling up its hands into fists.

"Huh? Did I do any-"

"I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!!" it yelled, its hand around Akira's throat in an instant and mercilessly constricting his air passage. As Akira struggled to break free, he looked up into the face of the boy to realize that it was him, but completely feral and mad, his fingers more like claws and his teeth more like razors, and his eyes a pure blood red.

Light quickly filled his eyes as the redhead shot awake, grabbing at his neck and gasping for air as his eyes darted around the overly-sterile room, his nostrils filling up with the strong odorus chemicals and doing his best not to vomit over the bed he was in.

This was pure hell, and he was just waking up.

As he looked up towards Riku and Tsukiko, Riyoshi halted and in an instant, he dropped to his knees and hunched over coughing violently. Reaching up his left hand to cover his mouth, Riyoshi spat up blood, to which it ran through his fingers and splashed upon the ground. A his coughing fit calmed down slightly, Riyoshi placed his blood covered hand upon the ground.

"Damn! I didn't think this would happen." Riyoshi spoke out as he clenched his fists through the dirt.

Bringing his blood and dirt combination hand back up and placed it upon his chest. Cringing in pain, Riyoshi could feel his chest tighten up and his breathing became extremely labored.

Dang it, I can't let them see me like this. Get back up you son of a bitch, get back to your feet. Stop being such a baby and get back to your feet. Riyoshi thought angrily to himself.

Riyoshi knew things were bad, he had not had a fit like this in almost 10 years. removing his hand from his chest, Riyoshi rolled slightly till he was sitting upon the ground, wiping the blood from his mouth, smearing it and slightly rubbing some of the mud to the side of his mouth. He didn't say anything after that, he just kept to himself.

@Infinities Lover

@Kaine

Minako and Ren Torisei

It had been quiet for the past few minutes. Minako, having finished her meal before her three students, sipped her tea, observing the three. Satoru had seemed skittish since he arrived, but even more so at the sight of his fiancee joining them at the ramen stand. Young Hana didn’t seem too nervous, if anything she seemed stoic.

Focusing her gaze on the silver-haired teen across from her, the elder member of the Torisei clan smirked from behind her cup.

Ren Torisei was just finishing her meal, her gaze flicking back and forth between Satoru and Hana. Seemed she was slightly tense because of the quiet atmosphere.

Closing her eyes, Minako sighed, already knowing what they would be doing once they left the shop. While she knew Ren and Satoru, as they were to be the head of her clan in the future, she knew nothing about Hana. Minako also didn’t know how well the three of them could work together. This needed to be fixed before she even tried to take the group on a mission.

Once everyone finished eating, the silver-haired woman set her cup down in a smooth motion, opening her eyes, staring at each of her new students.

“Come. We’re going to the training grounds. It’s time to see what you three can really do.” she stated a small smirk on her face. Reaching into a pocket she pulled out a wad of money and placed it, not caring about how large the amount was, on the table before standing in a fluid motion and leaving the small establishment.

Staring at her older cousin for a moment, Ren had to shake herself back into reality before she scrambled to her feet, with a glance at Satoru and Hana. “Come on...we should probably hurry. Might as well get this started.” she said, sending her fiancee one last look before skirting around the table the four had sat at and jogged off after Minako.

Following her to the nearest empty training grounds, Ren watched as she seemed to stamp her foot and three small pillars of earth rose, making seats. “Take a seat,” she said, gesturing to the three stands now available for them.

Glancing at her teammates, Ren shrugged before walking over, sitting in the middle seat, waiting to see what Minako would have them do.

Once everyone was seated, Minako finally got ready to test her team. Biting into her thumb she quickly performed the summoning jutsu, summoning her large falcon. Smiling softly, the older woman began to pet his brown feathers as the large bird landed on her outstretched arm.

“This is Hogosha.” Minako introduced. “He will be taking part in your activity in my place. There will be three strips of cloth tied around his legs.” she began to explain. “You’re objective is to cut them off, and trap him. Simply, after removing the cloth, you are to make it so that he can’t get away.”

“Any questions?”

@Pine @Azalea

Tsukiko Hanashi

“ENOUGH!”

At the loud command, Tsukiko was able to snap herself out of it, even if for a moment. It was long enough to get some type of control over her emotions. Enough that she could listen at least. She didn’t know how long she could last though. While she was...’sane’ for the moment, she was still angry, and could feel her anger waiting to consume her.

It was with a trembling hand that she slowly lowered the arm that held her second wakizashi, listening as Riyoshi spoke to Riku. She couldn’t really focus on his words, she was trying to keep some level of calm.

I need to keep a cool head...I can’t storm in….I’ll get myself killed… she thought darkly to herself, clenching one hand into a fist, the other tightening its grip on the hilt of her blade.

Forcing herself to breathe deep through her nose, Tsukiko made more of an effort to listen to her sensei as he tried to think of something.

It was his sudden dropping to the ground with a curse that snapped her out of her focus. Eyes wide and feeling startled, she looked over at him on the ground, wincing and she was there in a second, crouching beside him.

While she wasn’t controlled by the angry power, that didn’t mean it was gone yet.

“...”

She was silent for a moment, watching as he pushed himself up into a sitting position.

“Are...are you...alright…?” she questioned uneasily. So far the only person she could talk to easily now was Aimeka. She had no idea how to talk to this man, one who she didn’t really seem to enjoy being around. But right now...he could help her get Aimeka back. And anyone who could help her do that?

Well...she’d do anything in her power to keep them alive.

@Kaine @backlash @Gilzar

Hideo

@The Architect @MemoriesUnknown @LeafKnight

"Well, if you don't know my name then allow me to introduce myself. My name is Hideo..."

He paused for a moment, taking a moment to glance at the sun to take a time. It was still there, though slightly setting now. With the adrenaline out of his system his thoughts were much more clear, and Hideo was much more sharp to the glance. Like it or not he was fashionably late, but that really didn't bother Hideo. An unplanned test of patience, he would call it. Just a formality really, but he was certainly taken with a feeling of relief that his new student Talon wasn't enraged like Makoto would be or...doing whatever like Akira would.

EQ was definetely high in this one, now for IQ...

"I apologize for making you wait I..."

Already images of the previous incident with Akira were beginning to flash through his mind, reminding him of the cold and empty feeling in his stomach. He still felt pity for Akira, and more aware of his ignorance that lead to the incident. Hideo's face began to flush out as he tried to find words that would solemnly mentioned that very difficult encounter. Still, he kept a stern and confident face to hide any insecurities. ANBU interrogators had taught him that very well.

"I had a situation that needed to be attended to. I hope the training grounds kept you occupied in your spare time."

A slight grin aroused from under his nose.

"We need to get walking though, one of your comrades is waiting. Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself on the way?"

Hideo eagerly waited to hear Talon's response, as he could get to further judge his EQ and IQ from his answer.

Ronin

@Kaine

"Heh." A sarcastic chuckle escaped from under Ronin's mask, he found an odd humor in the girl's fighting words in spite of her rather doomed situation. Most boys and girls her age would be either balling or begging after feeling the sheer pain of their wounds after the adrenaline left their system. This Uchiha though was an exception, but could you expect anything else from a prodigal Uchiha? It was respectable, but Ronin still found it humorous and annoying. That combined with the sheer amount of pain he was feeling from Chakra deprivation: It put him in a rather bad mood to put it the slightest. As of right now all he wanted to do was kick this girl off of her pedestal and into the reality of her situation, maybe cause some confusion inside of this Uchiha's small cranium.

"Girl, you have no idea the world of shit that you've just landed yourself in. You've upset some very powerful people, as well as annoy me."

He glanced back over at Hawk, who was in no better condition now than he was before, still laying there and breathing heavily. From Ronin's experience, he gave Hawk about another four minutes tops before he passed out. If only this entire crisis could have been avoided...

"Girl. Why did you try and protect someone who was responsible for the maiming of your clan?"

Riku

@backlash @Arkytior

With each passing moment Riku began to realize just how little say he actually had in the upcoming decision. That girl...whatever the hell she was, as this group seemed to be full of surprises, could surely run him down. This was because his cardio was shot, and the burn on his leg made running extremely painful. Riyoshi seemed to be off in the distance wandering, probably trying to gain his thoughts back after the pounding of that vicious and rather wild fight. Tsukiko...well, she just wanted her comrade back like any shinobi would, but Riku highly doubted that would happen. Afterall, this was an underground organization they were going up against. There would be undoubtedly a small army waiting for them at that bridge.

Talon

[SIZE=8px]@Gilzar[/SIZE]

Talon listened to every word uttered by his new mentor. While he had a few questions, he kept them to himself. Hideo may have been able to hide his facial expressions, but it was obvious to anyone mature enough to hold a decent conversation that the delay in his sentence and repetition of the word I meant that whatever he was doing merited being reworded for the sake of Talon. In this particular case, Talon could only be patient and trust whatever Hideo was withholding was worth it. Before the two began to walk back to the village, Talon made a solid fist and pushed it into his palm. He performed a quick bow before adding, "I understand, sensei. I will tell you what I can. Before we go, I'm sure you're curious about it..."

Just then, Talon released his palmed fist and extended it away from Hideo. Natural chakra began to surge through his body; a rarity in shinobi in general, let alone a genin. The jutsu required no handsigns to perform and in a mere second his left forearm began to turn grey. In another second, it had extended out from his jacket, stretching the elastic fabric. The jutsu took almost no time to completely reshape his arm into a long blade, the first half resembling a cutlass while the bottom half resembled was serrated and resembled the talon of a bird. In a grey blur, Talon turned around and made a quick swipe through the dummy behind him. Due to his slash, the dummy fell apart in two pieces. Before they even hit the ground, Talon had withdrew the Talonblade and his arm returned to normal. The feat would have been far less impressive if not for the steel plate inside the dummy used to mount new ones after an old one is beat up beyond use.

Talon then turned back to Hideo and met up with him to begin walking. "That is the Talonblade, sensei. I know it's in my files, but everyone that ever meets me wants to see it," he told Hideo before dusting off his left sleeve. "Asking about me is a very general question, sir. I will try to answer as best I can. I am the son of Tatsuki Uzumaki. She's an elite Jounin and made the seals on my back. I have two sisters that are Jounin as well; the eldest works for the Hokage. They all have helped me become a shinobi; I've grown up with them more than I have my brothers and my father didn't approve of me becoming a shinobi... so that's a thing. Anyway, I did well in the academy, but the village elders demanded I pass every test to become a genin. That included using the Clone and Transformation jutsu. However..."

Talon patted himself on the back. While Hideo could not see it, Talon was referring to the seal on his back. Hideo likely understood, considering the files for the genin had pictures of it and described it in detail. "The seal made it hard. Most of my chakra is bound up in that seal. Until I mastered an entire trigram, I had no access to my chakra. Now, I can use one-eighth of it. That was enough to use the jutsu needed to pass the academy, and that got me where I am," Talon explained to Hideo. "Most of my time is spent training... I had to practice a lot to catch up. My mother made me study books over chakra and jutsu, so I know a lot, but I can't do any of it. If I'm not training, I'm relaxing... at the hotsprings, sleeping... eating. I'm not for sure what else to explain. If not for this seal and my Kekkei Genkai, I'm not all that interesting. My sisters have tons of hobbies and talents - I got a giant blade for a hand," Talon told Hideo as he finally ended his rant. Before now, he never realized how dull his life was. He spent almost all of his time training. The only reason he spent time with his sisters was for them to gain experience sealing and for him to train himself for control. He spent almost no time with his brothers, he rarely ever did anything with his father, and he had no hobbies. In retrospect, Talon saw himself as dull.

The first thing that the young boy did was lift up his shi- And his shirt was gone. Instead, there was just a wrap of bandages around most of his torso, his injury seemingly patched up. And what was up with those tubes coming out of his arm...? The redhead reached over with one hand and yanked out said tubes, watching the liquid spill to the floor blankly. He gave a sigh of relief as he tried to catch his breath, the thought of that...beast that he had seen. 'W-Was that some sort of dream...?' he thought to himself, standing up and only wincing slightly at the more of a pinch that was now felt instead of nothing but searing pain. He wobbled a bit at first but quickly managed to regain his balance, his head still feeling a tad foggy.

'One thing's for sure...I can't let that happen to me again...it all happened because of her to begin with...' As Akira kept musing to himself, he felt the similar red-hot feeling from earlier today rise through him as he recalled the event that caused his severe injury. "It was all thanks to Makoto this happened..." he growled, clenching his hand into a fist. "I risk my neck for her being an idiot, and she still just does nothing but demean me for it...! Who the hell does she think she is?! Some sort of invincible killing machine??? She's just a damned punk!!"

He suddenly realized that the test was still going on and froze, looking towards the door and walking to it, slamming it open and heading down the hallway. "I'm gonna finish this thing...and I'm gonna make sure that I give that freaking brat a piece of my mind..." he said, his walking pace turning into a full-blown sprint as he dashed out of the hospital.

@The Architect

Last edited by a moderator:
Makoto let out a heavy sigh as she trudged deeper into the forest. Fatigue may have seemed like an issue, especially during this time in the evening, but utter boredom was what really influenced the girl at the moment. She abandoned the orange-haired bitch at the spot where Hideo left with Akira. She hasn't seen the girl since. Good riddance. Ayako happened to be the only decent source of entertainment within the group. Oh well.

When things looked like they couldn't get any worse, an obnoxiously loud growl echoed from the red-head's stomach. She look down at where the sound came from, glaring at the culprit. "Shut, up! This isn't the time for snacking!" she hissed. The last time she could remember eating was before she ran into that stupid, annoying red-headed boy. "It's his fucking fault I’m in this mess. Hell, they're all to blame. That gorilla-looking bitch, that old-ass sad excuse of a teacher, and that red-headed little shit!" Surely Makoto, being the perfect little angel she is, wouldn't EVER fuck herself over where she would be stuck in the woods because of Hideo's orders. Oh wait a second.....

She thought back to how this shitfest began. Right when Hideo threatened to send the red-headed girl back three years in the Academy, all because she refused to answer his dumb, get-to-know-you questions. That's such a stupid reason to send someone back. Who the hell would care so much about a stupid intro? Then Makoto remembered the bone-chilling glare that Hideo gave her. She grimaced at the thought. "Fucking can't believe that old dirtbag almost got me there. What the hell's with that glare?" That man either has seen some serious shit being a shinobi, or he was trained to be able to pull off that kind of look. Either way it worked.

Who cares at this point? It's in the past now, so it doesn't matter. For now.

I could just leave. I know my way back, so what the hell's stopping me? It's not like he can track me, as long as i cover my trail. Getting away from this hell hole and eating a decent meal sounded like a the best idea since sliced bread. Makoto smirked as she leaped up to the tree branch. "I'll travel back in the treetops so i won't make a trail. And just to be safe...." She turned in a different direction from where came. "I'll use a different direction to go back home." She jumped from treetop to treetop, heading back to the Leaf Village. The deviant's smirk grew with each leap.

@The Architect

Jakunen continued to watch her teammates, who were just hanging out. Even after Katsuro's threats involving feet in asses and the Ninja Academy™, Tetsuun decided to open his mouth. All he uttered though was a strained, "Don't touch me."

She was appreciating the nice view of her not-so-former teammate being forced to stop being a lil bitch and endure being shown what's what, when not-ever-former teammate spoke up in a plead.

"Jaku could you please cut me down."

Jaku glanced to Mizu in time to witness the girl's gaze shifting from Jaku to Katsuro, and back again.

"I mean, he never said you couldn't cut one of us down..." she added on in a noticeably calmer manner.

Katsuro confirmed the option, and went on to tell them to make a fire. After all, the sun was setting and they'd have to keep watch over the shrine.... without taking turns. "I don't want any bitching either. All of you are going to stay up and talk during the night. None of that 'sleep in shifts' bullshit..."

With her teacher done talking, Jaku made her way over to Mizu. Pulling out one of her kunai, she went to work cutting the knots that tied the ropes together.

'I wonder how she and Tetsuun are getting along...'

"To bad we can't leave Tetsuun tied up, huh?" she joked as she cut, quiet enough that the shorty couldn't hear.

@Pine @Gilzar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back