• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto/Boruto RP

alright firestorm firestorm is english your first language? because your bio is .. lacking comprehensive skills
you put some effort in, with the keyword being some, but it honestly doesnt look like you tried all that much, theres a lack of punctuation and correct capitalization and es shouldnt have those apostrophes.. and yea, its kind of a mess

im not one to usually bemoan this sorta thing, but your bio is especially egregious :s can you fix this stuff?

hey darkness, i get it youre making aj oke, but would you mind removing that pic? i dont particularly like such language, and dont really want my stuff associated with it, thanks :)

are you fluent in english? because your bio still has a lot of issues

a lot of it is now mashed together too :S

theres not periods where there should be, things arent capitalized that should be (like his name for starters), stuff is misspelled, i think theres an "as" in the place of "is" at one part

kekkei genkai is spelled kekkei genkai

he cant have S rank jutsu yet either

So, I'm in the midst of typing up my character bio, and I have a question about my character (she's actually an OC from a fanfiction of mine I've been writing for ten years now, so naturally I know this character inside and out, and roleplaying her would be no problem): it's about her kekkei genkai. Essentially, she's basically a werewolf — i.e. transforms into a (completely normal) wolf during the full moon, sort of loses control of herself when she transforms (proceeds to act like a normal, wild wolf), doesn't remember anything during her transformation, ect., but biting someone wouldn't make them transform. Anyway, she has a certain mutation in the kekkei genkai that most members of the clan don't have — it skips a generation, and only one child per generation is known to inherit the trait. Anyway, said mutation causes her to shift, even without the full moon being present. If she ever learned to control it properly, she could shift whenever she pleases. However, as she's young and still trying to master it, she can only transform in moments of pure rage.

I know you said to ask you before creating a jutsu, and, even though it's a kekkei genkai, I wanted to check and make sure it was okay with you. It doesn't make any drastic changes to her — she's a bit faster than most, with super sensitive hearing and sense of smell. Oh, and she has wolf ears (I know, cringe worthy and Mary-Sue like, but I started this fanfiction when I was eleven, and, despite rewriting it four different times, I love the ear thing). Sorry for the lengthy post, but since I can't message you directly since I'm brand new, I had to post here :ghostxx:

theres like a couple with wolfs and animal-traits and changing into animals already, so um, i guess if you want to be similar to their characters then its fine :P but this rp expands more than just kid years, so yah you wont have to just have her have that issue forever

Oh boy, I never even read the rest of the character bios, lol. I'll go with something else then — I want to be a bit more original, haha.

Im excited
just gunna say, the original characters dont really exist in this rp :s or at least the major ones dont, like naruto, sasuke, (itachi by proxy), sakura, none of these characters are around

im on the fence about like tsunade, jiraya, orochimaru, maybe the other kages, but none of the main characters, so with that said you should probably change "Sakura" and other than that, your charrie is good :>

Oh no, her aunt isn't actually sakura XD it's just a family thing, from her uchiha lineage they name their children after certain roses. Rozu, my oc, Sakura, her aunt, Dahlia, her mother, etc. etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back