• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto/Boruto RP

TheBaconater TheBaconater actually the test isnt over yet, only the written part :) i guess i need to post again soon to show that, cuz i was waiting on everyone to post, but i think its been long enough for me to post again

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko I rethought I my character and figured since I was basically using a character I had made in the past that I should make it fit that old character. So I changed some things.
i didnt see anything that didnt look okay, so i think its fine :> you have a lot of jutsus tho, that are words i dont know what they mean, and i didnt look them up.. so lol :P as long as you know what youre doing im sure its fine

just saying though, im pretty certain medical ninjutsu isnt easy to do, and a kid shouldnt really be able to do it

i didnt see anything that didnt look okay, so i think its fine :> you have a lot of jutsus tho, that are words i dont know what they mean, and i didnt look them up.. so lol :P as long as you know what youre doing im sure its fine

just saying though, I'm pretty certain medical ninjutsu isnt easy to do, and a kid shouldnt really be able to do it
I had forgotten how many jutsu's she had when I copied and pasted it i'll have to go back and relearn what they are. The healing Jutsu's are simple things that are taught within her family. They aren't very complicated though and rather small.

I deleted some that I realized are to advanced for this time in the rp. Other's are taught to academy students interested in healing and about three were taught within her family.

I had forgotten how many jutsu's she had when I copied and pasted it i'll have to go back and relearn what they are. The healing Jutsu's are simple things that are taught within her family. They aren't very complicated though and rather small.
i just mean you should be acquiring jutsus with your character as time passes in the rp, so you shouldnt just give her everything right away cuz thats boring :P

he told everyone to go outside, so yes, she can go out, sorry i dun think i need to put up a post to answer that one question <3 ^w^

GardenOfEden GardenOfEden there are only 2 bells, one for each team, so dont make it too easy by getting the bell in your first post XD thats not how this is supposed to work :P there are three genin defending each bell also, and also yah youre using the two tails, but dont knock out the genin in one attack either haha

also im pretty certain i put nami and hitomi on opposite teams.. XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back