• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Naruto! an OC search... IPC

Paradoxical

Charming Hero
Greetings and welcome, to my very first search thread! I would like to, first, thank you all for visiting. Seriously, I enjoy the company ^.^ And second, to present exactly what it is I am searching for...

Someone who...

- is interested in creating an original story, with original characters that are believable

- is capable of writing at least two paragraphs of complete ingenuity (if half your writing is restating what is already known, please do not bother) (also, two is a minimum... i would be ecstatic for more)

- is not afraid to create flawed characters (perfect and overpowered characters? fair warning, Ill likely lose interest and drop the rp)

- has a decent knowledge of the narutoverse

The rest of it, the storyline and plot and all that good stuff, we can figure out along the way. Im leaving this open so we can tailor the story to both of our wants and needs! If you are interested, drop me a line! PM me, post here, whatever floats your boat :)

I would possibly be interested in this... I am still having withdrawals after reading the last chapter... ever.

What kind of story are you really looking for here? I mean bloodshed galore, romance, normal ninja life?

A little bit of everything, I guess. Of course it depends on what you would like as well. As long as it is in the narutoverse, im more than willing to bend to new ideas!

Paradoxical said:
A little bit of everything, I guess. Of course it depends on what you would like as well. As long as it is in the narutoverse, im more than willing to bend to new ideas!
Well personally I would be game for anything though I personally would like to have the possiblity of romance to develope and to just enjoy the world and have breaks from chaos but to have chaos in it none the less.

Maven said:
Well personally I would be game for anything though I personally would like to have the possiblity of romance to develope and to just enjoy the world and have breaks from chaos but to have chaos in it none the less.
Likewise. PM me, we will talk there

Darn. The only thing I don't have is decent knowledge, but I love the anime. Oh well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back