• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto/Alternate Universe

paiyu

Stardust

║║║║║║║║ Hey, guys. Thanks for stopping by my newest search thread! I hope you're having a great day so far. I don't intend to waste anyone's time here, so I'll go ahead and just let you all know what I'm looking for, and see if anyone else is remotely interested!
»»» xxxxxxx I am interested in playing as one of these ladies: Sakura, Hinata, Tenten, Rin, Ino, Temari (maybe~?), and Karin!
»»» xxxxxxx The RP will be held within an alternate universe of our creation! I would love, and heavily prefer, if we were to work together for this. Please don't come to me expecting me to have any grand, fully developed ideas lined up for you to pick from. I may have a few blurbs here and there, but prefer to brainstorm!
»»» xxxxxxx As far as plots go, the plot depends on which character you play as! I am only looking for canon x canon relationships right now, so no OC's unless they are side characters. (I'm literally always up for playing against Orochimaru, just saying~)
»»» xxxxxxx I will RP in threads, Discord, PMs, or emails. I do not use IMs aside from Discord!
»»» xxxxxx I take my writing somewhat seriously - as seriously as one can take an RP. I do understand that this is meant for fun, and fun is definitely the goal! However, I find that I can't have fun of my partner doesn't put effort or thought into their posts. Please be able to formulate at least three paragraphs, and use proper spelling and grammar!
If you find that you are interested in writing with me, please send me a PM. I will likely not see any posts made here.

Last edited:
X2ZOzC5.jpg

If you want me to send you my discord I could very well be up for this aha
How alternative? Would you want me to be playing the male characters?
or OC’s are allowed?
(Just read you don’t mind side characters aha)
Will say alternative meaning you don’t mind if I change characters somewhat?
Naruto tiny bit smarter? Shikamaru being somewhat more driven aha

When you say alternate do you perhaps mean something like the dream world and all its fake little stories lol like menma instead of Naruto, and the fourth surviving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back