• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Alternate Universe Roleplay

Lava

Stay Determined !

Welcome to Konoha

This is an interest check for weather or not anyone will be interested in a Naruto role-play. It will be make up of COMPLETLY OC’s, no Cannon, based in Konoha. You will begin as new genin teams. Depending on the amount of interest the story can be centred on one group or have multiple. I just need 4+ people to be interested!

As the story goes on you will complete missions, have random events pop up in the city, role-play casually in your down time, learn new Jutsu ect. The details are coming together in my head at the moment :)

Please be a detailed Rper. This will take a lot of effort for me to make and run so please put effort in when you post

Thanks!

Lava!

\[^_^]/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back