• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto, A New Generation OOC

DragonMaster

Help I'm Lost
Hello! I am excited to embark on this adventure with you all, as I write up and finish the first post and world building I have a few questions that I would like to discuss.

1. What will the Squad situation be like? Will we be split into multiple teams or would you all like special circumstances to take place?

2. I have 3 main villains/conflicts that we could choose from to be the main antagonist, but am open to suggestions.
1) A ninja war between the nations that erupts with our characters having to learn at a young age the horrors of war. This could also take place once the characters have become stronger and older.
2) An Akatsuki like insurgency group that is terrorizing the lands for various reasons. These reasons could be anything and their endgame could be anything from world destruction to a villiage destruction.
3) A resurgence of an old villain, such as Orochimaru or Madara. I also thought that if we wanted to take a darker tone with the story the older generations heroes such as Naruto and company turn bad for whatever reason and civil war occurs.

3. How quickly do we want to develop our early life story and Jutsu, and how powerful do we want our group to become?

If any questions I did not ask are needed feel free to post it! I am excited to begin.

Also, if there is anything I can do better to organize this RP let me know! I am not perfect and if someones creative needs aren't being met I will do my hardest to resolve it.

I agree with Mori-Jin, we can fuse all three of them together somehow since all of them are such great ideas

Maybe have the akatsuki group start a chain reaction to have the war, at the same time while that is going on they secretly try to revive someone like madara, or something. like using the war as a distraction? XP Idk

I was going to suggest that the Akatsuki-based group would start to slowly cause war between villages by planting false evidence that would cause the villages to assume the other part is to blame rather than think that it's an outside source. And the the Akatsuki-based group is doing it in a revenge type of way maybe? But those conflicts slowly cause another all out war?

It seems the general consensus is to do all three and I have to say that does sound exciting. I imagine the extra layers of stress will lead to some massive battles and character development. I had the idea of some mysterious person who called themselves Pain is the figurehead, and it is discovered that Nagato and Konan had a child who had the rinnegan, and has decided to take revenge on Naruto and the leaf village for causing his parents death.

And perhaps this time as opposed to attempting to collect the tailed demons he is collecting Doujutsu and bloodline users to create his army. He saw that during the last war the ocular jutsu were able to best the Bijuu, and is therefore attempting to collect power that way. On his quest to collect those special bloodlines, he plants evidence that nations have been trying to steal other nations secrets(Such as with the hyuuga incident) and this causes the war of the nations.

And perhaps he revives Orochimaru because of Orochimarus expertise with experimentation and implanting ocular jutsu.

Question for Mori-Jin, is Aeres, Naruto and Hinata's daughter? It might be an obvious yes, but I just want to make sure xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back