• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto «« reset ooc

Damn you The Silent Z The Silent Z !!!!! Ahahahahhahahahahahah
Took both my characters ideas and put them into one with a musical puppet ninja
That's one way of seeing it, yes. However music wouldn't quite be what Shun uses as its more general sound related beyond the puppets name. While yeah a puppeteer is pretty much a form that's Tafu known for.

Shun if he's used would be kinda like the sound trio from chunin exams but mere mimicking that as best as one could with puppets. While making use of other puppetry related techniques. That's all I was really thinking of during his creation and as I rewatch the original naruto and exams portion.

But yeah I can see the ideas as copies of yours though wasn't my intent honestly.

momoe: "help. excuse me, teacher!!! téa is being incredibly rude and it's hurting my feelings."

téa: ... :~)*

hunny-storm-coming.gif

That's one way of seeing it, yes. However music wouldn't quite be what Shun uses as its more general sound related beyond the puppets name. While yeah a puppeteer is pretty much a form that's Tafu known for.

Shun if he's used would be kinda like the sound trio from chunin exams but mere mimicking that as best as one could with puppets. While making use of other puppetry related techniques. That's all I was really thinking of during his creation and as I rewatch the original naruto and exams portion.

But yeah I can see the ideas as copies of yours though wasn't my intent honestly.
I was just having a laugh XD don’t worry about it, honestly.
But I was close to making a puppet ninja and seeing your pictures convinced me I should have first ahaha

I was just having a laugh XD don’t worry about it, honestly.
But I was close to making a puppet ninja and seeing your pictures convinced me I should have first ahaha
Xd gotcha. Yeah if you had then I'd have not been able to try this OC haha. But now we got different variations of sound jutsu, Ongaku (The Tayuya/Menma style) and my guy mimicking the sound genin.

Tayuya’s genjutsu is basically they idea behind Ongaku’s aha
But then I remembered Kung fu hustle and I just had to make it. Ahaha

téa: I know that was supposed to be cute but it sounds like you'll distress me.

the cryptid from that video is ekiji
momoe: cute? of course im cute. but i wasn’t joking ill come through and destroy your home

apyr(s): ekiji, Phayne Phayne ’s mr edge, yuta, awani

momoe: cute? of course im cute. but i wasn’t joking ill come through and destroy your home

apyr(s): ekiji, Phayne Phayne ’s mr edge, yuta, awani

téa: supposed to be isn't the same as being. you wouldn't even be a tropical storm.

oooh, emi too. having a ninken can be a great asset.

téa: supposed to be isn't the same as being. you wouldn't even be a tropical storm.

oooh, emi too. having a ninken can be a great asset.
momoe: yeah, i’d be category 5 hurricane momoe. hurricane momoe? more like hurricane tortilla

oragette omfg
but like what else do you call them. there’s bluette. greenette. pinkette

momoe: yeah, i’d be category 5 hurricane momoe. hurricane momoe? more like hurricane tortilla
téa: so you'd be the worst natural disaster. you have an interesting napoleon complex. brb never coming back great now I'm hungry dkdkdksksk

Last edited:
téa: so you'd the worst natural disaster. you have an interesting napoleon complex. brb never coming back great now I'm hungry dkdkdksksk
momoe: i told you. i’ll wreck your world m8, just you wait ;Doop its too late for me to eat anything jdjskld

edit: Scheani Scheani tenma doesnt deserve awani’s harassment

awani you sadist. why would you take kaigo's side over your favorite angry floof
Awanis don't take sides, but she also don't like being ignored because of her .. tendencies. Add that to a detonator and yee have a problematic chemical compound. The angst and crappy jokes be realllll.

Awanis don't take sides, but she also don't like being ignored because of her .. tendencies. Add that to a detonator and yee have a problematic chemical compound. The angst and crappy jokes be realllll.
well tenma will just continue being the angriest person on earth i guess... and if she doesnt like being ignored then she shouldn't ignore kyari!! but yes the angst will be really real

No Team Is Safe
no one is safe

Mine is, nothing happens in it XD
n o o n e

well tenma will just continue being the angriest person on earth i guess... and if she doesnt like being ignored then she shouldn't ignore kyari!! but yes the angst will be really real
Tell him to get his panties out a a twist. He be aiight. Besidesss.. shit happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back