• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Narrator Awareness

Kyon

The Straight Man

Welcome to Narrator Awareness!

My name is Narrator, and I act as this world's "god" so to speak. Everyone in this world knows that I exist, that I am listening to them and watching them, and that I can communicate with them. Furthermore, you are all aware that you are in a Romance/Comedy RP. I can either make your lives wonderful or terrible, depending on how I'm feeling at the given moment. Are you and your romantic partner having a moment? Expect some slow music to begin playing in the background. Are you about to get in an all out brawl with a gang? Be ready for said gang to have a totally overpowered character wielding a chainsaw and screaming at you while he hacks away. But of course, what happens in this world is totally up to me and how I feel like torturing or aiding you at the time. But take it or leave it; it's all up to you whether you want to make me, Narrator, the "god" of your world. It's totally your call. Oh, wait... I'm your "god", so it's not up to you. You'd all just better hope that I like you, or you can expect a not-so-funny clown at your next birthday party.

Good luck!

Narrator, out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always wanted to do something like this, but you'd have to be careful that you still allow players to have some freedom in what they do. But I can imagine some really hilarious divine intervention when you least expect it  xD  @Kyon

I'd be very up for that! ...if the new site didn't look like total ass! Sorry, but I refuse to roleplay here until they make what's important look good.

I'm gonna have that one awkward character who does their best to try and get Narrator to fall for them ahaha lol prolly gonna fail, poor character.

The thread will be posted in a few hours. It's football media day at my school, then I have practice after that.

Hello, I'm sorry I didn't reply when you tagged me I had to take my laptop in to fix it and it took a week or so, this looks really interesting though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back