• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Nanbaka or School Babysitters Anyone? (CLOSED)

news_Zjxzc9aVMzuWMyl.jpg

Guess who has a serious craving for Nanbaka and School Babysitters roleplays? Hello all, I’m WhimsicalWriter, a.k.a. Whimsy! I’ll just keep this simple with a few rules/notes:

1. Please have decent grammar and spelling. We all make mistakes, but it'll be difficult if I can't understand what you're saying.
  2. Follow RPnation rules, including no sex scenes.
  3. My schedule varies; sometimes I can do many replies a day, and other times I can only do a few a week.
  4. I can roleplay through RPnation or Discord.
  5. I have only seen the anime for both series.

I am down for romantic or platonic roleplays. I would like to double (which means we’ll do one pairing that I want, and the other pairing can be whatever you want).

What I Will Do For You:
Canon x Canon
OC x OC
Canon x OC
Any gender/sexuality
Platonic relationships

What I Will NOT Do:
Incest
Pedophilia
Underage (in other words, no teenager x adult; if it's a small gap, like a 16-year-old with an 18-year-old, I don't mind; more than that is pushing it)
Bestiality
Romance between children (under 15)

What I’m Craving:
Samon x any canon adult
Usaida x Saikawa
Platonic relationships (I have a lot of these, so choose either anime and I’ll tell you ones I really want to do)

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment below or leave me a PM.​

HorribleSubs-Nanbaka-02-720p.mkv_snapshot_22.21_2016.10.17_20.41.31-640x360.jpg

Last edited:
Hi hi! I loooooved school babysitters! <3

Would you be ok with an RP where I would play a little kid? You could play either another kid or a caretaker. Of course, it'd be platonic, unless you'd like to have some kiddy love between two children. :)

Looking forward to your reply! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back