• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π™½πšŠπš–πšŽπš•πšŽπšœπšœ π™»πš’πš‹πšŽπš›πšπš’ πš‚πš’πš‘ π™Άπšžπš—

Copperfox

ᴑᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ Κœα΄α΄˜α΄‡ & ꜰΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› - ᴄᴏᴍᴇ Κ™α΄€α΄„α΄‹ ᴛᴏ ʟΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
β‹…β€’β‹…βŠ°βˆ™βˆ˜β˜½ΰΌ“β˜Ύβˆ˜βˆ™βŠ±β‹…β€’β‹…

A little bit about myself:
ΰΌ“ I'm a 28y/o female
ΰΌ“ GMT+1 (Middle-Europe)
ΰΌ“ I can reply a few times per week. Sometimes, it can be daily, other times only one or two times a week. Though, I'll always keep you in the loop of updates
ΰΌ“ Post length varies from 2 to many paragraphs (usually 200 words at least - up to 1500) . I just really love details, so hit me with the insight of your character and the surrounding!
ΰΌ“ 3rd person, past tense
ΰΌ“ Very communicative - love making moodboards and the like
ΰΌ“ I do rp with Faceclaims (Realistic)
ΰΌ“ Able to rp as any gender, though most comfy and experienced with "classic" cis fe/male
ΰΌ“ I love character sheets - but they are not really necessary

What you should bring
ΰΌ“ Be doubling friendly
ΰΌ“ Also kinda chatty ooc
ΰΌ“ Someone to bring at least a bit creativity
ΰΌ“ Detailed (long) replies - I'm a sucker for getting into the charas heads
ΰΌ“ Someone who understands life and doesn't push for replies
ΰΌ“ Someone at least 18 y/o
ΰΌ“ Someone who is alright with "harder" or more "mature" topics

Setting
Maybe some of you recognize the title, maybe some don't.
I am on the search to induldge into a Modern, Slice-Of-Life rp that has it's main focus on the pairing -> musician x non-musician/fan
It'd also be MxF for my side - with my character as the female. Though, Doubling is very welcomed.
While not 100% necessary, I would be awfully glad for someone to know the band "The Gazette". (I fell into that teen rabbit-hole again... But the band is a banger)
Aside from that, I would like to have this placed in Japan. (Yeah, I'm on the nostalgic trip again and looked at old photos from japan trips)
Could also be completely AU if you like (or are at least okay) with their general aesthetic.

But I am open to different topics as well, though this would be my absolute favourite currently. If we double up, I am happy and glad to rp in other settings as well and am fairly open to a lot of thing.

Please write me a dm - I may not check on this post and it's comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back