Name on character that you will worship for life.

I believe in this context, the word 'Yesss' was an elongation of the word 'yes', commonly used to express a sentiment of agreement or confirmation. Humans often do this in conversation in order to validate one another, and bond over mutual interests.
Oh i understand. Its just in surprised you agreed completely with all my characters...

Swerve, from IDW transformers comics More than Meets the Eye.

Attachments

• Swerve.jpg
    Swerve.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 3
Swerve, from IDW transformers comics More than Meets the Eye.
Pfft, we all know Rodimus is the best Lost Light member.

fine.PNG

That's where you're wrong bucko, the best member is obviously drunk Ultra Magnus.

Know what, scratch that, all the characters are great.

capture-jpg.27420135

Issei hyoudou, gotta love that hilarious pervert is personality with a little moments of badass.

Plus that fucking gauntlet is overpowered.

Alucard from Hellsing: ultimate. I just have a really bad thing for vampires that my heart wont let me forget.

45382A93-B981-4787-A1E1-F04E5CFDAEDE.png(King Robert Baratheon/‘Bobby B’ , A Song of Ice and Fire) 4774E095-28DE-4393-A737-234E161D646D.jpeg(Chancellor Palpatine/The Emperor/THE SENATE , Star Wars Saga) EEE9C8DF-D86E-4FDA-8158-DD5C695FDB80.jpeg(General Grevious , Star Wars : Revenge of the Sith)
CCDCEEE3-1BE0-48D7-AAAA-9AC5BFCF2D8E.jpeg(Atris , Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic II - the Sith Lords. She’s the character in my profile picture , too).

B A T M A N
He perfected the 'standing at the edge of the tallest building in the city, looking very dark and brooding as the wind blows at my cape dramatically' look. He deserves the worship. Praise be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back