• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nalin High School [always open]

"My-I'll have you know I've been ready for am hour, you shouldn't fuck on a school night," She said with a small bite, "Just grab your helmet and hurry up," She said, walking down the hall to grab her keys from the coffee table.
"Can't we just pick up an egg mcmuffin? I'm hungry and my belly feels all rumbly. And I can't lead the gays with an empty stomach." Ozzy whined, picking up his red, sticker laden helmet and strapped it on.

"Can't we just pick up an egg mcmuffin? I'm hungry and my belly feels all rumbly. And I can't lead the gays with an empty stomach." Ozzy whined, picking up his red, sticker laden helmet and strapped it on.
"Nope! This is how you learn my little gay friend. My house, my rules," She said, putting on her helmet before taking Ozzy by the arm to lead him out to garage area. Waiting, was her bike. Her most prized possession. Getting on, She waited for Ozzy to get on the back.
d3eb2c7a0ec990c5ca0b536bdabca0ed--suzuki-hayabusa-crotch-rocket.jpg

Ivory ran down the sidewalk, panting heavily as she saw her new high school coming into view. 'This is all my fault for not taking gym and waking up too late!' She mentally cursed at herself as she continued to run, her flats sticking to her feet and her lengthy brown hair swished into different directions due to the light breeze.

Once she was in the courtyard, she came to a fast halt and let out a loud sigh of relief. 'I made it..' Ivory thought proudly holding her hips as if she had done the unthinkable. Looking around, she saw a few faces of people she didn't recognize, but that was expected since she recently moved into this district.

'Now how do I get my schedules and things?' She thought to herself confused. She then quickly noticed a group of four stand up from their seats and wander off into opposite directions which she saw they were heading towards different tents set up around the school, each uniquely divided into numbers which she deduced people were being assigned to.

'I wonder what my number is..' The brunette pondered as she continued to walk around. 'What was the purpose of this organization system anyways?' She questioned with a frown as she walked past another student with salmon hair talking to an older woman who was assumed to be a teacher.

Mia pulled her car into an empty parking space, and shut it off. She pulled the mirror down, fixed her minimal makeup, and after grabbing her bag, got out. She checked the time on her phone, and just sighed at the knowledge she was late. Wouldn't be the first or last time. As she made her way inside, she grabbed a sheet of paper from her bag. "So, my locker number is 2003, and the code is..."
After searching for a few minutes she found her locker, put the code in, but the lock wouldn't open.

Blake sees a girl around his age trying to open locker number 2003 but fails.He walks up to her and remembers when he had this locker.
BLAKE: Either you're new here or you've never gotten this locker.You have to punch the locker to get it to open after you put in the code.
LANDON: Hey Lake you coming.The guys said that if we don't get to the soccer pitch before they start that we can't try out this year.

BLAKE: She was having locker trouble.She got 2003.

LANDON: Isn't that the locker you got last year?

BLAKE: Sure is.So remember, you've got to punch the locker after you put in the code.
And they leave for the soccer pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back