• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy N/A - Obselete now :)

S O N D E R

To immerse means to experience.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have no idea why but I am literally salivating for a solid high-fantasy story set in an older period.
Because I'm not very knowledgeable about a lot of shows, movies, anime and all that, I am looking for original characters and someone to help me build an original story. I'm not picky about the gender of my partner either. I am totally up for doing mxm or fxm simply because my two favorites characters for this setting are male. However, I do have a female option character-wise for interested parties.

My first favorite goes by the name of Dragon (for lack of actually having a name) and my second is Aurus, King of the Wraithwood (equivalent perhaps to a high-elf).

They are both actually novel characters of mine and though I don't necessarily have sketches of them yet, I'll provide a brief description for each...

Dragon
He is approximately eight feet tall in his human form and has a fairly broad stature with short, pointed ears and many sharp teeth. He has dark olive skin, black hair, and icy blue eyes (a trend/trademark between my characters, eye-wise) and appears older, at around the age of his early forties. Garment-wise, he usually wears a black tunic and drop-crotch pants, typically found barefoot. Black scales run up his back, over his shoulders, around his neck, and down the outside of his arms in addition to a long black tail and sleek horns (causing people to often mistake him as a demon of some sort). His wings are magically summoned and are only present when he is either very relaxed or ready to take off.

In his Dragon form (considered the original), he is incredibly large (obviously :ghostuvu:) and rather dark looking because his eyes are red and his horns are situated in a way that always makes him look angry. An average human only reaches the height of his ankles, if scale is needed. He is capable of bonding with a rider though the frequency and actuality of him ever having one is... zero. His fire is white (blue when he is weak).

Aurus
He is approximately 6' 5" tall and has a crown of ivory horns (birds are usually seen nesting in them). His skin is pale, his eyes are a soft gold, and his hair is long and often swept over one shoulder, making him appear androgynous in nature. It is wavy in nature and his countenance, overall, is very steady and unusually graceful. His feet are hooved and his legs are slightly animalistic in shape though the fur is fine and pale enough that it could be mistaken as skin from afar. The garments he wears are typically light and silky in nature for freedom of movement . Typically, he can be seen wearing a robe that splits off into panels and is a vibrant color (whatever suits his mood that day); one in front and the other in back (I forget what the style of clothing is). Creatures of the Wraithwood (human people in this setting refer to them as elves but it is considered an insult), are usually slender, tall, and have strange opalescent qualities to their skin and hair. They communicate non-verbally through song-like sounds (like how birds communicate) and are swift and silent hunters. Their strengths are magic and their close companions are elementals/Fae-type creatures.

The female character available is Lore.
She is one I have not had the opportunity to play much but she stands at 5' 4" tall and is an elf that ventured away from her people and into the arcane depths of magic to avoid the responsibility of becoming queen, earning her the nickname "The Wraith Queen". So consumed by fascination with magic and forbidden arcane secrets, was she, that she lost her sight and much of the pigmentation in her skin and hair after enduring time lost in the Otherworld. When she returned to the physical realm, she was changed and much older in years (not appearance). A myth and legend to her people, at this point. Her hair is long enough to brush her heels and though she is petite, she is a bit more shapely as elvish women go. Because she left civilization, she is a creature of the forest and therefore, a bit battered up in appearance. Lore wears cream cloak over a threadbare cream dress which is embroidered with fine, elvish silk and embellished with a ruby at the throat of her collar. (Trademark to her appearance.) The odd quality about her, other than her lack of pigmentation, are the auburn arcane symbols that are printed on her skin; symbols only visible to the people that can hear the whispers of the old magic.

With all that said, I'd love to create something with a plot revolving around adventure! To high-fantasy settings, I love adding dark things, twists and turns, elements of war/tension, and all that other fun stuff that really brings a culture and a world alive. (I don't mind doing romance, either.) I usually have a main character than bring in others as necessary (and may even throw in at least two of the ones above!)

Message me if your interested!

Damn I love how thought out your characters are, I have some fantasy ones as well and I'd love to rp

I have no idea why but I am literally salivating for a solid high-fantasy story set in an older period.
Because I'm not very knowledgeable about a lot of shows, movies, anime and all that, I am looking for original characters and someone to help me build an original story. I'm not picky about the gender of my partner either. I am totally up for doing mxm or fxm simply because my two favorites characters for this setting are male. However, I do have a female option character-wise for interested parties.

My first favorite goes by the name of Dragon (for lack of actually having a name) and my second is Aurus, King of the Wraithwood (equivalent perhaps to a high-elf).

They are both actually novel characters of mine and though I don't necessarily have sketches of them yet, I'll provide a brief description for each...

Dragon
He is approximately eight feet tall in his human form and has a fairly broad stature with short, pointed ears and many sharp teeth. He has dark olive skin, black hair, and icy blue eyes (a trend/trademark between my characters, eye-wise) and appears older, at around the age of his early forties. Garment-wise, he usually wears a black tunic and drop-crotch pants, typically found barefoot. Black scales run up his back, over his shoulders, around his neck, and down the outside of his arms in addition to a long black tail and sleek horns (causing people to often mistake him as a demon of some sort). His wings are magically summoned and are only present when he is either very relaxed or ready to take off.

In his Dragon form (considered the original), he is incredibly large (obviously :ghostuvu:) and rather dark looking because his eyes are red and his horns are situated in a way that always makes him look angry. An average human only reaches the height of his ankles, if scale is needed. He is capable of bonding with a rider though the frequency and actuality of him ever having one is... zero. His fire is white (blue when he is weak).

Aurus
He is approximately 6' 5" tall and has a crown of ivory horns (birds are usually seen nesting in them). His skin is pale, his eyes are a soft gold, and his hair is long and often swept over one shoulder, making him appear androgynous in nature. It is wavy in nature and his countenance, overall, is very steady and unusually graceful. His feet are hooved and his legs are slightly animalistic in shape though the fur is fine and pale enough that it could be mistaken as skin from afar. The garments he wears are typically light and silky in nature for freedom of movement . Typically, he can be seen wearing a robe that splits off into panels and is a vibrant color (whatever suits his mood that day); one in front and the other in back (I forget what the style of clothing is). Creatures of the Wraithwood (human people in this setting refer to them as elves but it is considered an insult), are usually slender, tall, and have strange opalescent qualities to their skin and hair. They communicate non-verbally through song-like sounds (like how birds communicate) and are swift and silent hunters. Their strengths are magic and their close companions are elementals/Fae-type creatures.

The female character available is Lore.
She is one I have not had the opportunity to play much but she stands at 5' 4" tall and is an elf that ventured away from her people and into the arcane depths of magic to avoid the responsibility of becoming queen, earning her the nickname "The Wraith Queen". So consumed by fascination with magic and forbidden arcane secrets, was she, that she lost her sight and much of the pigmentation in her skin and hair after enduring time lost in the Otherworld. When she returned to the physical realm, she was changed and much older in years (not appearance). A myth and legend to her people, at this point. Her hair is long enough to brush her heels and though she is petite, she is a bit more shapely as elvish women go. Because she left civilization, she is a creature of the forest and therefore, a bit battered up in appearance. Lore wears cream cloak over a threadbare cream dress which is embroidered with fine, elvish silk and embellished with a ruby at the throat of her collar. (Trademark to her appearance.) The odd quality about her, other than her lack of pigmentation, are the auburn arcane symbols that are printed on her skin; symbols only visible to the people that can hear the whispers of the old magic.

With all that said, I'd love to create something with a plot revolving around adventure! To high-fantasy settings, I love adding dark things, twists and turns, elements of war/tension, and all that other fun stuff that really brings a culture and a world alive. (I don't mind doing romance, either.) I usually have a main character than bring in others as necessary (and may even throw in at least two of the ones above!)

Message me if your interested!

I would love to have you as a partner. I'm all about original characters, too, and love to come up with plots. Message in response if you think that we'll be great the both of us]

I have a witch character that, I think, would play well with your dragon. PM me if you're interested in working up a plot.

I'd be interested! High fantasy is entirely my jam, I've got a bunch of characters that would work for a lot of plots :D (I can't start PMS because my account is still in the babby stage, I'm sorry!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back