Mythical Creatures Are Real?

Genie chuckled  apparently they hadn't realized where they were, well none but her seemed to at least know some of what had happened ; though even she didn't have the full story and she was in no rush to do so.  " You really don't need the sword angel, I knew you were in this world, but not much more. I can feel the difference between this world and well wherever  each of us comes from" She explained without really explaining much  " As for you home, it doesn't exit here this is another world where thing such as us do not exit , they took the route of technology where each of ours took the route of magic to them each of us is just a fairy tale... except you angels are  in an odd state" She explained not sure how to explain the great many interpretations of angels of this world. 

Phi growled angrily. "None of this matters. I may not know this species, but I know enough to know that that is a corpse!" She shook her head. "Eating is one thing, but to kill something so new and wonderful with so little regard... that's despicable!" She was no stranger to carnivorous activity, hell she lived off of it. But... these humans were something... strange. Different. Majestic. To see one dead before her... she couldn't just accept that!

Niamh had listened to the exchange, blank look on her face before she spoke, her voice trying to take on a softer, more polite  tone. It was the kind of tone she'd used a few times before to lure people into her lake. Hearing that her food source was somehow displeasing to these newcomers didn't surprise her.

She was a creature of habits, never desiring too much power for fear it would destroy her. "Well if you hadn't interrupted us, I was about to finish that corpse."

Niamh moved forward, revealing a set of needle-like teeth, which she sunk into the corpse's arm, tearing another slab of flesh. "I kill to eat, and currently I have no idea when that last was. This morsel provided me with the necessary food I needed, and besides, if someone is looking for her I think I have her voice down."

She smiled. "I just need to wipe this blood and I can return home to them...speaking of which."

She turned to the genie. "I don't know how long it will be until I find a suitable habitat, so I'd like to wish for an immunity to my weakness to water. I need to keep my skin moist at all times, so I wish that so."

Turning back to the angel and the bird, she shrugged. "With that settled, I suppose I could play this human for a while until I needed to feed again. She looks to be about the age that she'd have family that still cared for her."

Looking back at the two, she narrowed her eyes. "This world is still new and strange, but the food tastes the same."

Genie sighed but at least it was a wish, she snapped her fingers and the wish was granted she wouldn't need to be bathed in water anymore  she could be dry like any other creature.  She did have one idea that might be fun  a little suggestion for her mistress to better help her blend in. 

" Well she does look young, if you take her looks, her voice , perhaps you should take her memories so you can device anyone she might know" Genie  suggested floating around  the kelpie 

Velajule almost wanted to throw up at the gruesome sight of the person being eaten. His kind were meant to protect humans from dangers like this. But he was afraid to make a move on the beast for it may result in his own death. Either way he had to do something. Based on the conversation they had it seemed she was going to do more horrible deeds.

@Assailant @Karcen @GhastlySquash

Last edited by a moderator:
@Karcen @Latios @Assailant

"Hmmm, that does sound like an idea." The kelpie grinned. "Seeing that I don't need to look in this wretched, ill-infested place, I'm sure this prey had loving nurturers. I could live a relatively comfortable life."

Smiling, she turned to the genie nodding her head. "Give me her memories then."

The kelpie didn't know what was wrong, but she couldn't care less for the two other beings around her. She didn't care about going back, especially to those evil villagers. Here, she could be anything with the genie by her side. She could have all the food she wanted and no longer be confined like a prisoner in that obsolete lake, having to prance around like a silly horse to get morsels.

Phi grit her teeth in righteous fury. She shook her head. "No! This isn't right! Something new like this needs to be understood, not slain!" She just couldn't understand why this monsterous creature would... how it even COULD do something so atrocious. He body bursted with flames for a moment in anger. "That isn't right!"

Genie nodded and snaped from the dead girls head rose what looked lime a film strip with went into the kelpies' head granting ger the girls memories. While this could easily ness the kelpie up Genie made sure it would be more like a box she could look in over a second life being shoved in her head, at least all except the end of her life the confusion, fear, and pain would all be full force as they were fresh.

"Just so everyone knows there are over 7 billion more humans and well my mistress needs to eat them to live and here we are each one of a kind" She said trying not to really be on a side though if it came down to it she would have to favor her mistress over humans.

Niamh was surprised to find that the girl's memories were just as she expected. Heck, she even had a mate as well, although she'd never had any offspring. Still, Niamh was starting to get cold and the memories of a nice, warm house over these annoying creatures suited her just fine.

Well, the phoenix was a little disturbing but she didn't care.

"Genie, can you erase memories?" Niamh asked, somewhat sarcastically. "Nobody ever complains what another animal eats. I'm a creature of very simple passions. I kill when I'm hungry, I sleep when I'm tired. And at the moment, you two are going to find that life with these humans, at least as I've seen, can be quite difficult. I've seen many harmless creatures thrown into my lake by them. They're savage and ignorant, but tasty."

Niamh shrugged, wiping the blood from her mouth, before flashing an innocent smile. "Besides, if you two want to fit in, I now have this native's memories. I can tell you how the world works and of course, I can help you blend in, that is of course if you want to go out and see how these humans handle strangers."

Phi shook her head, not accepting the creature's words. She had to see for herself what these beings were like. This was the first time she'd something truly new in centuries AT LEAST, and she was going to learn everything there was about it!

However... she sighed as she begrudgingly admitted to herself that she needed the monster. They WERE in a new world, and as much as she wanted to figure out everything herself, there were certain things she knew she had to learn from another. Trial and error is great for most things, but, for instance, she didn't want to seem rude to the humans if she did something undesirable without knowing about it.

Somehow, she sensed the monster didn't care much for human manners. 

Regardless, she knew she would likely need it at some point. There was one point, however, that she had to disagree with. Well, there were many, but only one she chose to openly speak about at the moment.

"Blend in?" She said in confusion. "Why would I want to blend in? I spoke to one of the humans briefly earlier! It seemed... nice, if a tad shocked. I'm not surprised, though, I was shocked too when I saw them. If Phoenixes aren't of this world at all, then no WONDER it was a bit surprised!"

"Honestly, I rather learn from the genie than you. You seem like you'd want to kill us if we turned our backs. Where as in the other hand the genie has been a lot nicer and hasn't killed someone. At least not to my knowledge. I don't think it's possible either." Velajule said

@Assailant @Karcen @GhastlySquash

"To answer everyone I cant change their memories but humans I can assuming the Angel dosent claim to portrct them directly. As for killing I cant kill anyone directly so i have never killed." She said genies were creatures of loopholes and the directly part was a very obvious loophole anyone even them could exploit. "As for teaching well you would have to ask my mistress as well i am bound to her and she comes first"

Niamh chuckled. "Perhaps where you come from, they are rare, but where I come from, humans are quite common." Niamh remembered the kingdom surrounding her lake. Villages and castles, princes and beggars. All food for her.

All of a sudden, Niamh realized that these two were trying to take her power from her. If anything, they were probably the equivalent of a hunter. Sighing, she finished the girl's corpse, leaving nothing for a human to find before wiping her mouth. They would kill her without a moment's hesitation. Her instincts would probably get her killed in this new world.

Begrudgingly, Niamh would have to hide her nature for the moment. Even though she wouldn't die, she felt the craving to find somewhere cool and moisturized. "I remember how to get to this girl's home. I don't plan on eating anyone soon so for now, I will show you just how "peaceful" these creatures are. Come with me to their house. We'll see how they react to you."

Turning to genie, she smiled. "And no, you don't have my permission to answer their questions. I'm your mistress, so you respond to me."

"I've already seen them react to use. They give looks of confusion and surprise. Some even fear." Velajule said to her. He then turned to Phi and whispers to her. "As far as I know, Genies are bound to a totem. If we get that totem we could free her and stop this freak."

@Karcen @Assailant @GhastlySquash

Genie just shrugged "I'll take that as a wish" she said hinting that without a wish she was less than forced to obey her mistress.

It was true she had to obey wishes but the rest was up to her and it was easier to just listen and do as asked. With her mistress seeming to get she should blend in things were likely to get more varried. Genie didn't mind the eating people or stealing a life what she did mind was boredom.

Phi growled. "You two are monsters. Couldn't you have, like... wished to never be starving? To eat something OTHER than people? You have a genie, you can do just about anything, which don't get me started on that!" She couldn't help but be made angry. Fire started to burn from her feathers, a low smolder but present nonetheless. "In fact, why not just WISH us home?!"

"Considering my original home was limited and the villagers primitive, I suppose I could ask the genie to send YOU home." Niamh chuckled, turning to the genie. "Well, would that be possible? I tire of them."

She turned to the two. "Why should I eat something other than people? I'm more related to hooved and reptiles and humans eat plenty of those. For me, it only makes sense to eat humans. They're my food supply and besides."

She turned to her genie. "Can you take me to my house right now? If so, I wish it."

"Actully no it isnt there is a higher power at work placing us here, it is also part of the reason i really cant do much to the angel " Genie explained showing that at least with here there was no way back.

Then Naimh made another wish though she left how to get there up to genie or at least she hadn't said jow to do it. "As you wisj" she said reaching into the air and tearing or sering to tear the air open reveling a portal to the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back