Mythical Creatures Are Real?

The young angel laughed at the competitive spirit between the two. He was truly enjoying himself right now. But as they got closer to the city he began to slow down. What was this place. These weren't mountains. They were strange tall stone temples. And loud moving contraptions moved between the structures. The only thing he recognized was the inhabitants being humans. But strange about them was things like their clothing and thier activities. "What the heck. I've never herd of a human settlement like this. I would have at lest read about this place in the archives somewhere."

@Assailant

Phi frowned at the creatures moving around. "Huh?" She observed them for a bit. This was strange... it seemed this WAS something truly new. "What... ARE those things? You called them humans? I've never seen creatures like those before..."

@Latios

Last edited by a moderator:
"Bipedal creatures know for thier innovation and talent for war against each other. They worship us Archangels as holy deities and from time to time offer sacrifices for protection." He said as if he was reciting out of a text book.

@Assailant

"Huh." Phi looked down at them. She seemed to contemplate this for a moment. She then grinned. "I'm gonna go meet them!" With that, she began flying down.

@Latios

@Karcen

The sweet sensation caused Niamh to sigh in relief. Now she could focus. Quickly, her form morphed into that of a plain young girl, taking the object the genie had come from. "Alright, as far as the wishes are concerned..."

She grinned. "Well, for now, I'll hold off."

However, considering the dark, putrid waste around them, she wasn't anywhere near a lake. "Where ummm...where are we?"

"aww your no fun mistress " Genie sighed.

She hadn't looked around she had looked in the distance but not this putrid area.

"As for your question we are somewhere we weren't at before could be Jersey" she said looking at the waste "But yeah not where we were"

@GhastlySquash

"No wait! Ugh, never mind." Velajuel then proceeded to land on one of the roads leading into the city. He saw many of the humans giving him strange looks which was making him nervous. "Ok, this is weird. Normally they are bowing down at the sight of us." One of the cars then sped past them honking its horn loudly as it drove off. "GAH! Ok something tells me I shouldn't be here."

@Assailant

Phi looked around in wonderment. The strange mechanical beasts were wonderful to behold as they sped down the solid stone roads. The amount of people and their strange fashion, and the towering stone renditions of the village huts... it was all marvelous. "C'mon, let's introduce ourselves!" She flew up in front of a guy walking down the street with a smile.

"Hi, my name's Phi! I've never seen a human like you before! It's cool to see one of your species!"

@Latios

image.jpeg

She woke up to a start, unfamiliar with her surrounding and questioning why she was on the coast. She was in her human form in a black blue dress, she rarely used her human form due to her unfamiliar knowledge of legs, she stood up. The sight around her was unusual, humans she had never seen their village only their boats. Why has the Ocean brought me here? She wondered, not wanting to get close to their civilization until two humans unfamiliar creatures caught her sight. They seemed to be talking to a human, why? She ran up to them, well tried at least, as she ended up falling a few times luckily due to the ocean's magic her skin was left unblemished with no scars or dirt. Her blue hair making her stand out more than the average human, "hey!" She called out to the two mystery beings. 

@Assailant @Latios

Velajuel looked to the person running up from the beach calling out to them. This was no ordinary human however. He could tell there was magic around her from his own. Possibly a shapeshifter. He then quickly yanked Phi away from the human who was currently in shock from the sight of a talking bird. "Hey, your not human. Do you have any idea what's going on here. What the heck is this place."

@Assailant @CelestialBunny

@Karcen

"Jer...sey?" She repeated, "What alien world is Jer-say?"

She looked around her, realizing this was probably a human city but unsure if she had anything. At the moment, she was quite naked and required clothes. It would be easy to ask the genie for help but right now, Niamh was more concerned with food and a nearby body of water.

"How did this happen?"

Magic timey whimy wibbly wobbly  stuff" Genie said with a shrug " If you see a police call box tell me i want an autograph" she joked.

Genie  knew they were another world but not even she knew how she got here, but she was one to take it in stride and with a smile. There was just one thing she would have to stick with the  kelpie now that she had the vessel, no that it was a bad thing but having someone from another world own her would be new. That was assuming the kelpie was from her world but she just didn't know.... this made her head hurt. 

" Still your going to have to blend in with the humans in the nearby city, and well they don't allow nudity" She said with another shrug seemingly not caring. 

She looked up at the male who had spoken to her, she smiled, "I'm afraid not." Her voice gentle, and ever word seemed to linger, it wasn't on purpose but part of her nature, "My guess is as good as yours" she looked at both of them. Water droplets falling smoothly off her wavy blue locks, as she realized how socially awkward she was, after all she was usually alone by her coven, her only company was the ocean herself and the few unlucky men who sailed to her.

@Karcen

"Blend in...I need food." Niamh walking forward, noticing a young girl on her phone. Crouching forward, the kelpie leapt forward and snatched her off the street, throwing her on the floor before a pair of needle like teeth plunged into her neck.

"This should be my size..." Niamh took off the clothes, her mouth salivating at the sight of such juicy, succulent flesh. Before long, she was digging into the victim, eating everything save for the liver and teeth. It happened rather quickly, in a matter of minutes. Wiping her mouth, Niamh slid the dress over her body.

"Ahhh yes...at least this world tastes the same."

Genie sighed, that was not what she meant, really it was odd to have one get her vessel and barely use it, or not ask about their wishes. Well not everyone had as much ambition as others and often those that found a vessel were those driven few with the will to find one and the skill to actually take it from where it rested namely with its master. Well it was a change and she did like changes. As for her mistress's choice of food she couldn't really fault her some people were just slaves to their instincts. Still there were others that were taken from other worlds and didn't belong here, she could feel them like ripples in an extremely still pond. 

" You could h ave just wished for some clothes, i don't charge by the wish" genie sighed " And it might interest you  but there are others like us out there in a world were we don't belong. " she said trying to interest her mistress in finding them. 

Niamh looked up at her, tilting her head. "I always imagined my wishes were limited. I already used one, I don't want to waste what little I have."

When the genie mentioned other beings out of this world, Niamh merely shrugged her off. "Other beings do not concern me. I lived a peaceful life before, content in my pond. This world may be new, but the food is still the same and therefore the water must be as well. As far as I'm concerned, I can go back to living my peaceful life without delay. Besides, I'm almost sure the villagers wanted to kill me.

" Now who said  they were limited, you have unlimited wishes everyone things they only get three these days but they get as many as they want for long as they don't break the rules" Genie said revealing her own deception on her new mistress even if she did it as a joke. 

The idea of living her life the way she had before was also an issue as she was used to dealing with people who thought a bow was the greatest of innovations as far as personal protection.  That was an assumption on Genie's part but given she came from a place like that she assumed others would be similar in situation. While she had no obligation to help her Mistress Genie often did as a way of not being stuck in her vessel for a while. 

" I doubt you can live as you did , people do not ride horses anymore you woudl find few prey you did not have to actively hunt and humans now live in the hundred or thousands not in the small villages you could scare. They have weapons that can scour the life from miles of land for years your old ways will not truly work" She said   distorting a few facts but making the situation a bit more clear hopefully.

@Karcen

"That little girl clearly fell for it." Niamh grinned. "I doubt humans still fear the water if they've made these advances. Someone like me can thrive perfectly in this world. I don't see a purpose in looking for other otherworlders. They don't sound friendly and they don't sound like something I'd involve myself with."

Slipping on the small beret that her latest meal had dropped, Niamh turned to the genie. "If I have unlimited wishes, then what rules are in place?"

"Sge didnt fall for anything you ran up to her and attacked her" genie said honestly disaproving of eating humans. She really dod not know how the kelpie would live actully her starving to death would be funny.

"The rules are simple enough one, I cant kill anyone. Two I can't mess with the domain of god so things like free will are out three I can't go far from you or my vessel without you saying I can four you have an unlimited number of wishes five I can't bring the dead back to life six I cant make people fall in love and seven of you set me free i stop existing." She said counting on her fingers while growing new ones to count on one finger.

(... I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that CelestiaBunny is no longer interested)

Velajuel continued to look around. He kept seeing many humans giving him strange looks. "We need to find cover." The closest thing he saw was a dark ally way. He quickly grabbed Phi again and ran to the location. However he was surprised to see what appeared to be a genie, a girl with blood on her face, and another girl laying dead, nude, and puncture  wounds in her neck. Upon seeing the dead girl and the blood on the others face, he put two and two together and drew his sword. "Ummmm. I'm not sure if this was better than the humans out there."

@Karcen @Assailant @GhastlySquash

Phi looked around in confusion, gathering what was going on. "H-hey! What's going on here?!" She yelled, despite knowing perfectly well what was happening.

" Hmm looks like i don't have to drag mistress to you guys after all" Genie mused seeing the two other super natural creature coming into the ally, really these people had no concept of blending in, even her mistress did a slightly better job. 

Well this made things a little simpler maybe these two could talk some sense into the beast that had come to own her, or maybe they could take her vessel away from the kelpie. While Genie didn't hate her mistress she did feel that she was simple a creature that was easily pleased if it got a few humans to eat every now and then and had plenty of water. That was not what Genie wanted she wanted an owner that was a creature of desire not of instinct as she could work with desire and twist it into grand things instead of  whatever a simple creature might desire. 

" Mistress just finished a meal and i was trying to get her to meet with you two so that we could all get used to this new world" She said rather interested in getting them all together. 

"Are you saying that you know us somehow. I don't know you. So how do you know me. And what else do you know about this world. Where's my home." He said points the sword at her, but also keeping a safe distance between the two of them. She kept calling the girl mistress, does that mean she was her slave or something. Would that mean if she told her to attack them she would. Untill then he couldn't trust either of them.

@Karcen @GhastlySquash @Assailant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back