Mythical--be any creature you want. Will you Hide or be Free?

anonymous92: Sorry that you don't like your other character, I will get rid of him though.

Sprinkles228: You weren't gone that long, I've been gone longer...especially on my other roleplays .____. Anyway, nothing really happened, sorry to disappoint you on that one Dx.

Lost_In_Paradise: Oh, good, I didn't feel like editing the first page again O_.

Name: mina tepes

Nickname:

Crush: open

Bf/Gf: open

Spouse/Fiance: non yet

Kids:

Species: vampire

Pets(with looks--optional):

Personality(optional):
she acts aggressive, cocky, and naughty. However, she actually feels vulnerable and lonely. History(optional):

Job Occupation(optional): she is making a place for vampires and other non human beings to live on, the humans think its military base.

Other(optional):

Looks:
View attachment 7267

(Can I join?)

Name: Miriam Lyric Kenndy

Nickname: Iric (Iris)

Crush: N.A

Bf/Gf: N.A

Spouse/Fiance: N.A

Kids: N.A

Species: Shape-Shifter + Bender

Pets:
Name: Nadia

Personality: Sarcastic, shy, quiet, kind.

Biography: N.A

Job: Secretary

Other: Her eyes become a bright silver when she has shifted or starts bending.

Looks:

Queen's Pieces: Yes, of course, heh, if you haven't caught onto the drill of the other new players, then I'll say this again---accepted! =D Please feel free to join at random whenever you're ready. There are a few players that aren't doing anything..so..try to seek them out xP.

Name: Evangeline

Nickname: Eva

Age: Looks 16, but is really older, but she doesn't know exactly how old, she never cared to keep track.

Crush: None yet

Bf/Gf: None yet

Spouse/Fiance: None

Kids: None

Species: Vampyre/demon/Witch/Psychic

Pets(with looks--optional): No pets yet, though she loves animals.

Personality(optional): Kind most of the time, but has a fairly short fuse thanks to her vampyre side. Tends to be flirty.

History(optional): To explain how such a mix came about, she was born a vampyre. So technically she is a first generation vampyre since no one actually turned her. Her father, the likes of which is now deceased, was possessed by a very strong demon and mated with her mother, a psychic witch. When a man gets possessed by a strong enough demon, it can severely alter his DNA. So, effectively a half-demon at that point, mating with a human makes a quarter-demon or a Vampyre. Thus the first vampyres were made. So, this happened, yet with a psychic witch. Making her an odd combination. The birth killed her mother, and her father died as soon as the demon left his body, his soul mostly destroyed. She went into the care of her aunt, and her vampyre attributes didn't show much until around 15, and at 16 she ceased to age. The vampyre side was sealed for the most part by her aunt, a woman who knew quite a bit about witchcraft. The seals are barely strong enough to keep the firstborn power from getting loose. Aside from the necessary feedings though, she has tried not to focus too much on the bonds that have weakened slowly. Up until recently she has poured herself into her studies of psychic abilities and witchcraft. But with the bonds so loose, any time she gets overly mad or worked up, she cannot control herself properly.

Job Occupation(optional): Over the years she has amassed, as most immortals have, a good sum of cash. But seeing as she looks only 16, she is hard pressed for real jobs, and lets her secretary be her "CEO" for her company and gets money accordingly.

Other(optional): Even though she is so old, she still has much trouble with her vampyric instincts. Psychic wise she is very gifted, probably it is heightened because of the witch blood, and she will sometimes look into a persons mind and see their past, present(aka thoughts), and on occasion a foggy glance at their future. The witch side rarely shows itself, and she can only do some easier spells unless she gets very livid.

Looks:

AnimeGirl135vampire.jpg

Well, this roleplay has been a bit dead, eh? Sorry for my long away. I shall be on here again permanently and this will be up and running once again.

Aww, its ok im sure you were busy, well, Im still interested if it gets 'un-dead' :) It sounds cool.

Kinadra: Ahh, good, good, you are accepted by the way. But first I'm going to try to find/message everybody else and see if their still interested and then we'll get the ball rolling again(:

Emerald Vanguard: Yes! :C Geeze, why don't I think of this stuff? Dx And I'll add them to my list. Thanks :D Well, I can add Minotaurs and Centuars, I don't know what Jackals are though. And as long as you don't make them going around eating people everywhere and destroying the world..you know..have your limits ^-^

Alright, I added Minotaurs, Centaurs, and Satyrs--since they are all half humans.

[[Jackals are hyena versions of werewolves pretty much.]]

Name: Carn Stonehoof

Nickname: N/A

Crush: None

Bf/Gf: None

Spouse/Fiance: None (Deceased)

Kids: 1 (Location of Child: Unknown)

Species: Minotaur

Pets(with looks--optional): None

Personality(optional): Carn is sincere and very reserved. He possesses a deep dwelling sadness due to the loss of his wife and the vanishing of his son. He seeks to find his child and bring a sense of relief into his life once again.

History(optional):

Carn Stonehoof lived in a peaceful minotaur village. As the chief, Carn was responsible for protecting the village from outside raiders. He did well in his role as his wife lead spiritual affairs among his people. His son, was growing to assume his father's role as chief; practicing diligently in combat and learning how to lead others. Together, the village lived peacefully for decades; until one morning before dawn...

The village was attacked by individuals by a band of raiders of many races. Since the village hadn't even woken up yet, the assault was successful in slaughtering the people or enslaving them, burning their homes afterward. Carn had been knocked unconscious during the fighting but when he rose, he found the corpse of his spouse. His son was no where in sight and he searched everywhere among the ruins to no avail. Blood for blood, life for life... was the vow that Carn took to put an end to these damnable raiders. He took up his hammer and set out to find his child for better or for worse.

Job Occupation(optional): None (Drifter)

Other(optional):

Looks:

View attachment 8268

Emerald Vanguard: Alright, thanks, I added Jackals to my list too(: And you are accepted, please just join in at random and when you're ready.

Sprinkles: Sure thing, you don't have to ask, just add characters whenever you want too. You'll just have to make a skelly for them is all and then I'll get rid of your old character if that is what you decide to do.

Name: Hazel Ross

Nickname: Hazel

Crush: None Yet

Bf/Gf: None Yet

Spouse/Fiance: None Yet

Kids:None

Species:Succubi/ShadowHunter/Demon

Pets:None

Personality: Despite Hazel's "Naughty" Reputation, she is actually very shy. She gives into others extremely easily, and is very obiedient. She is a sweet girl once you get to know her, but has a "Mad" side.

History: Doesn't Like to talk about it really.

Job Occupation: She is a waiter at a local Diner.

Other: Somtimes, usually during the darkest hour of night, can go on an "Insane" Rant. During the rant she has no conciounce, or control of her actions. Afterward she has little to no memory of what happened during the time.

Looks:
images
Insane:
images
(Hair still brown, eyes red...)

Name: Nathan

Nickname: Shadow

Age: uhhhhh (Mod.. he could be 17 or look 17 and be like 600.. cause hes a Genie, tel me if thats good)

Crush: none yet:(

Bf/Gf: Nope

Spouse/Fiance: LOL

Kids: Ha ha .. no

Species: Genie

Pets(with looks--optional):shapeshifting shadow monster

Personality(optional): reclusive, arrogant

History(optional):

Job Occupation(optional): freelance

Other(optional): power over darkness and can grant wishs if he choses to.. for a price(mods that ok?)

Looks:

Name: Vanilla

Nickname: Vani

Bf/Gf: Nope

Spouse/Fiance: Nope

Species: Neko/ Succubus

Pets: None

Personality: Shy and scared at times but can warm up easily to the people around her

History: Can't remember anything

Looks:

Name: Blake

Nickname: None

Crush: None yet

Bf/Gf: None yet

Spouse/Fiance: None Yet

Species: Sent Angel

Pets(with looks--optional): White furred wolf with angelic feathered wings and green eyes named Amorik

Personality(optional): Kind, helpful, stubborn, quick to judge, short tempered

History(optional): While in a fight with another angel, Blake was severely injured and could no longer hold himself in the heavens. His pet and companion saved him from the deadly fall.

Job Occupation(optional): Hunter

Other(optional):

Looks: White, medium length hair. White and gold jacket, sword, white pants and shoes. Lively peach, slightly tanned skin.

TheShadowRisen, Piorrete The Black Tiger, and Amorik: All of you have been accepted! :D Join when ready and at random

Sprinkles228: Once you are accepted and if you make a new character, your new character is automatically accepted(:

TheShadowRisen: Hehehehe mods/mod. Don't worry too much. There is only one "Moderator" (if that's what you mean by mod(s)) on here, though I'm not a "Moderator" of the site xP. Anyway, you don't have to call me that. Just call me Cocco. Or whatever else, just something to deal with my name. The age situation is fine and your "other" situation is fine too. As long as the wish isn't like to blow up the world, you know, have the limits(: Oh, one last thing, when you're able to post pictures/links, if you remember/think about it, add a picture of your character and his pet. Sorry, I lied, there is one last last thing, welcome to the site(:

Amorik: The same goes to you. When you're able to, please post a picture of your character, if you remember/think about it or add a description. Welcome to the site as well(:

Ooc: Just to let all of you know, why I wasn't here, was not because I was going to disappear for like a month a so. About...6 days or so? I live in the East Coast of the U.S.A. In case for those that did not hear/know, like, living on a different continent, or whatever...so..there was this Hurricane, called Sandy (most of the hurricanes are girl names, and I don't know why .-.). Anyway, my state, sorta "dodged a bullet" compared to the rest of the states on the East Coast there, but it was still quite bad. We got all of the side effects. My house is all safe and sound and family, if anybody wanted to know. So, because of "Sandy" powerlines were down and I had terrible service/internet connection and could not get on. The thing is that the worst of "Sandy" would take place Wednesday (on Halloween) and so all of the towns moved their time/date of trick-or-treating. It took place on Saturday (yesterday) and so then since I was going to go trick-or-treating with my one friend in the first place, I decided to sleep over instead. So here I am, the next day, available to post. (None of you really cared, did you? xP)

Sprinkles: Well, "Sandy" has gone offshore now and is back in the ocean, dying off. Well, I think it's now like dead, I haven't heard anything on the news..well, actually, I haven't watched it since then (my bad xP). But, New York, got it real bad. I don't believe they have power yet..either all of New York..or some..I heard that they won't have power until November 11th or something like that..which is like...not until another 7 days or so /: Things could of changed..as I said..have not watched the news in a few days..

Name: Xytiron Ophilus

Nickname: Xyte

Bf/Gf: None

Spouse/Fiance: None

Species: Shapeshifter (Changeling)

Pet(s): A Falcon named "Stark"

Personality: Manipulative, cunning, and socially sadistic, Xyte enjoys spending his time causing feuds and stirring up trouble with his shapeshifting abilities. He assumes the identities of others to cause strife and disarray among many for his own amusement, and if he is ever discovered he entertains combat against them by transforming into monsters to either frighten them off or kill them outright. Apart from that, he loves money and riches and makes a habit of stealing from his victims.

Looks: View attachment 8540

Users who are viewing this thread

Back