Mythical--be any creature you want. Will you Hide or be Free?

CoccoBeans

The actual roleplay: http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/3284-Mythical-Be-any-creature-you-want-New-members-welcomed?p=107005#post107005

Story Line:

This is about a magical made up world called Cartacoplyspe. You can be whatever creature you want to be, even humans that can have powers. However, if you are a human, then you are automatically faster, stronger, your senses are sharpened, and smarter then Earth humans. In Cartacoplyspe, whoever or whatever you are, you don't have to hide. For the most part, Cartacoplyspe looks like Earth, just with more wildlife and forests and a lot more variety of creatures. And the dominated species on Cartacoplyspe is Wizards. Though there is modern technology(cars, computers, iPods, smart phones, iPads, etc); they still have olden time technology too(carriages, horse-and-buggie, handheld water/gas/butter pump things. Stuff that was in the 1800's and before that.) However, you can either live in Cartacoplyspe and not worry or hide, or you can live on planet Earth--where the Earthlings don't know about Cartacoplyspe. If you live on planet Earth, then Humans are the dominated race and you must hide from them. There is some "Mythical" creatures already living there as refugees, but few of them, and the Earthlings don't know about them either. You can say that Earth is a parallel universe. The Cartacoplyspians know about Earth and Earthlings, but not the other way around. However, the only way to get to Earth is through a Mirror Portal.

History of Cartacoplyspe:

There is a ruler of Cartacoplyspe, and it's Majesty is always a female, named the White Queen. The White Queen, or Queen Padorsa, while she was Queen had two twin daughters. She named them Princess Melinda(the older one) and Princess Valentine(the younger one). Queen Padorsa named Princess Valentine as her heir. When they got older, Princess Melinda was jealous of her sister and ran away. She became a strong, powerful, evil wizard and started her own Kingdom--naming herself as the Dark Queen, right when her mother died and Princess Valentine became the next new White Queen. The Dark Queen became violent and destructive and no one could stop or defeat her. Her sister vowed to never harm any creature, no matter what--but still tried to figure out a way to stop and defeat and reason with her sister. She didn't listen. In the meantime, a foolish vampyre left Cartacoplyspe and went to Earth, leaving the Mirror Portal open. A young, rich European girl, named Alyss, found the Portal and accidentally stepped in. Alyss made friends within the Kingdom and agreed to defeat the Dark Queen. The Dark Queen wasn't killed when defeated, but banished to the Outer Lands, along with her Lover and closest servant and adviser. Her followers, army, servants, and advisers refused to worship her and had to prove their worth. Since then, Alyss stayed there, until she died. It hasn't been that many years since then and still no heir has been selected, the White Queen having no children yet.

Rules:

1.) Please don't kill each other or your selves without permission

2.) Listen & Respect all players.

3.) Don't leave and keep on coming back

4.) You can be up to 5 species combinations.

5.) Please make a skelly and wait to be accepted

6.) No one can play/make the Dark Queen come back, but if you ask, you could be the White Queen--but don't make her controlling and overpowering, she is a fair and kind ruler.

7.) You can't have/be your own crush/couple, I find it a bit unfair.

8.) Please try to keep your characters at a minimal--as long as you and I can keep track of them, we're all good.

9.) If you wish to play any other species/creature, then please tell me a bit about it and the creature and I'll add it onto the list of creatures you can be.

10.) Have fun! =D

Singles:

Nerrezza and Erebus(CoccoBeans) Katrina, Lizzy, and Jake(kat-is-dead)
Eva (Kinadra) Ren/Rename(DarkHost), Flame(Dark Deceptions) Nessa/Rosie(HanaChan13) Lux(Vitez) Nae/Hero(AllHailDago) Lynxx(katiepurdy) Voda(hipster_kitty7220) Astraroth(zodiart88) Jabor of Ombos(Komeko) Aria(WhoAteMyCookies) Jack/Blank(austinhalo22) Death(GoddessOfGod) Coco/nicky(yullen-chan)

Couples:

None(yet).

Characters(all):

Nerrezza(Vampire/Sourcerer/Loremaster/Demon) and Erebus(Shapeshifter of a dragon/Vampire) [CoccoBeans] Katrinia(Vampire), Jake(Vampire), and Lizzy(Pixie) [kat-is-dead] Evangeline (vampyre/demon/witch/psychic) [Kinadra]
Rename-Nakeshima-Fujimoto(Fallen Angel) [DarkHost] Nar Pilin en' templa(Vampire/Elf/Shapeshifter/Bender) [Dark Deceptions] Nessarose(Unicorn) [HanaChan13] Lux(Vampire/Sorcerer) [Vitez] Naenis Cathero(shapeshifter) [AllHailDago] Lenetta Coolwater(human) [katiepurdy] Voda(demon-water) [hipster_kitty7220] Astraroth(minotaur/demon) [zodiart88] Jabor(jackal-headed, shapeshifter, and djinn) [Komeko] Arianna T. Fisher(djinn) [WhoAteMyCookies] Jack Blank(fallen angel/physic/shapeshifter) [austinhalo22] Oblivion(demon) [GoddessOfGod] Nichole Lowe(neeko) [yullen-chan]

Species(what you can be)

1.Vampire(VA) [also spelled as Vampyre]

2. Wizard(WI)

3. Werewolf(WW)

4. Shape shifter(SS)

5. Neeko(NE)

6. Djinn/Genie(DJ)

7. Scourer (SO)

8. Witch(WH)

9. Bender(BE)

10. Human/Mortal(HU)

11. Forest Elf(FE)

12. Fallen Angel(FA)

13. Loremaster(LM)

14. Demon(DE)

15. Sent Angel(SA)

16. Pixe(P)

17. Fairy(F)

18. Warlock(WA)

19. Shadowhunters(SH)

20. Incubi(IN)

21. Succubi(SU)

22. Physic (Ph)

23. Minotaurs (MN)

24. Centaurs (CN)

25. Satyr(ST)

26. Jackal(JA)

27. Unicorn(UN)

28. Physic(PH)

Skelly:

Name:

Nickname:

Crush:

Bf/Gf:

Spouse/Fiance:

Kids:

Species:

Pets(with looks--optional):

Personality(optional):

History(optional):

Job Occupation(optional):

Other(optional):

Looks:

My characters:

Name: Nerrezza Daricus

Nickname: My sister when I was little used to call me Nezzie. I hate that nickname now.

Crush: None.

Bf/Gf: If I had one, I wouldn't just have one(;<

Spouse/Fiance: Not any time soon.

Kids: I'll eat all the kids I have.

Species: Vampire, Sourcerer, Loremaster, and Demon

Pets(with looks): Male dragon named Erebus

Picture(he has red eyes):

View attachment 5652

Personality: Meet me, if you dare. Mwhahahahaha!

History: When I was little, I used to be nice. But then for my 13th birthday, an old friend of mine gave me a dragon. The dragon was cursed to be evil and used to be one of Dark Queen's. Since then I joined the Dark Queen and became her pupil, the best of her Army and became evil myself, much more evil then the Dark Queen ever was or ever will be. But when she got banished I escaped before anybody could catch me. Now I pretend that I'm not evil, or not as much, but I still am. The Dark Queen's Castle was supposed to be destroyed, but I pleaded with the White Queen and bought the deed. So now I sorta rule the Castle bymyself, with a few servants and my dragon--I also own the surrounding area.

Other: I'm the best fighter around and is skilled in many different martial arts.

Looks(with gray eyes):

View attachment 5653

Name: Erebus Daricus

Nickname: I don't really have one.

Crush: Even as my Master, Nerrezza will always have a special place in my heart.

Bf/Gf: None.

Mate: Neh.

Kids: I think Nerrezza would kill them as well.

Species: Shape shifter of Dragon and Vampyre

History: Nerrezza gave me the ability to change to dragon and human....

Other: I am Nerrezza's dragon and she is my Master, but I like to keep it that way no matter how cruel Nerrezzza can be sometimes.

Looks(as human--but with green eyes as a human):

View attachment 5654

Name: Leo Grave

Nickname: none

Crush:None

Bf/Gf: None

Spouse/Fiance: hehe no

Kids: none

Species: Bender, Shape shifter, human

Pets(with looks--optional): black wolf named Akira (looks)
http://darkness-ceederleaf.webs.com/EvilWolf.jpg

Personality(optional): Meet him

History(optional): ask him

Job Occupation(optional): bounty hunter

Other(optional): Has a bow, can bend his blood, and can shift into any animal i want

Looks:
http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x108/i-like-manga/manga/?action=view&current=Flames.jpg&

Name: Katrina

Nickname:Kat

Crush:

Bf/Gf:

Spouse/Fiance:

Kids:

Species: Vampire

Pets: Cat blacky

(a cute black kitten)

Personality: meet me

History(optional):ask

Job Occupation(optional): looking

Other(optional): i have brother zac

Looks: girl with red and black hair

Name: Zac

Nickname:Z man

Crush:

Bf/Gf:

Spouse/Fiance:

Kids:

Species: vampire

Pets: buggy

( husky god )

Personality(optional):meet me

History(optional): why should i tell u

Job Occupation(optional):electrion in a mining site

Other(optional): kat my sis

Looks: ( if ya know pokemon trainer red then he looks like that )

Name: Lizzy

Nickname:liz

Crush:

Bf/Gf:

Spouse/Fiance:

Kids:

Species: pixy

Pets: i have an ( whie ) kittens named snow and bell

Personality(optional):

History(optional):

Job Occupation(optional):

Other(optional):

Looks: ill post pics soon as i can soz all need 5post to do links

Ok all I'll post pics hopefully tomorrow or soon ok

Kat: I'm fine, but sorta sad that no one really joined this roleplay yet. Probably because I'm like new and many people think that because you're new you won't know how to roleplay and suck and blah blah. I guess that's just my theory..or at least what I think many people think..Dx

Cocco it is just because ur new and don't think that maybe if you join some newly maded rp people will sees your not an bad rper and will join because they will know Abot this rp about u ask them to join after a while of rping

Kat: Yah, I know, I'm working on joining other roleplays. However, if no one else joins I'm just going to post the actual thread and then people could see how well I roleplay. And to keep it open for others to join.

Ok sound awesome in a way I gues lol.

So will this one be like anything on ur other rp site or not ?

Should u make the rp now cocco I don't think others will join until the rp starts .?

Name: Jacklyn

Nickname: Jackie

Crush: N/A

Bf/Gf: N/A

Spouse/Fiance: N/A

Kids: N/A

Species: VA/DE

Pets(with looks--optional): None.

Personality(optional): Awkward sometimes, strange, dark minded--a bit twisted too...She's a really nice person though. On the downside though, she's a bit depressing and angry. But other than that, she'll do anything to help those in need. She longs for real friends.

History(optional): It's all just a blur nowadays...

Job Occupation(optional): Would you count pick-pocketing and stealing as a job?

Other(optional): Nothing extra at the moment...except the fact that she keeps a chain necklace with a moon pendant attached to it.

Looks: View attachment 5756

Kat: It will somewhat be like the one on my other site.

Chaotic_Corruption: Accepted, thanks for joining =D

I will make the rp today or tomorrow.

Ok I'll braise my self to not .... To do my best at the rp better know its from the begging and yay 5 replies I can post pics tomoz lol I man I have skol tomoz my holiday is over

View attachment 5772

Name: Layla Fae

Nickname: Just Layla.

Crush: None yet.

Bf/Gf: None yet.

Spouse/Fiance:None.

Kids: Nope.

Species: She is a shape-shifter, but can only shift into a dragon.

Pets: She has not pets.

Personality: Fierce, strong and reckless. Layla has a very fiery personality. She never backs down from a fight and is usually very ruthless and aggressive when it comes to fighting. She does though, have a sweet side, but she rarely expresses it.

History:Her past? She doesn't really know. She lost her memory of her past a long time ago and could never quite remember it.

Job Occupation: Shes more of a wanderer.

Other: Nothing really lol:P

View attachment 5771

Ok, not sure if I'm doing this right as it's been a while, but here's hoping!

Name: Serefon

Nickname: Fon

Crush: no

Bf/Gf: nope

Spouse/Fiance: nada

Kids: 407 children to date....but not really, I'm pretty sure that's impossible.

Species: Human

Pets(with looks--optional): He fed a wolf once and now it just follows him around, he doesn't mind though. Calls him Wolf.

Personality(optional): Practically a mute. He talks very rarely and then it's usually to Wolf but that's usually because there's no one else around. He's a good person but he isn't afraid to knock you to the ground if you go after someone he cares for. If he sees people fighting he'll side with whoever's losing just to even things out. He is very good at hunting, with the help of Wolf, but prefers fishing as it's less violent.

History(optional): He and his brother were constantly beat by their parents, often for no reason at all. Seeing his brother in pain broke Serefon's heart and so after the third time it happened he started diliberately provoking his parents to attack him instead of his brother. It worked for a while but one day his brother realized what he was doing and beat him to the punch. He outraged their parents so much that they beat him to death. Nobody knows what happened to the parents after that, no one but Serefon, and that's a secret he'll take to his grave.

Job Occupation(optional): None really. He can hunt, fish and forage so surviving isn't a problem.

Other(optional): If he's staring intensely straight at you, be wary of your next few words.

Appearance:
images
With bright blue eyes and black hair. Also:
images
Wolf.

Nightsworn: Accepted. But since your character is Human, you have two options here. You can live on Earth OR on Cartacoplyspe. It doesn't really matter to me, however, everybody else is on Cartacoplyspe, so I suggest you make him go there; yet I don't really mean to force you. Dx Also, if you don't mind, when you're up to 5 posts I would like you to post a picture or use some type of description for him for his looks.

Sorry, I forgot to mention he was on cartacoplypse, thank you for reminding me. I will find a picture soon but today I'm going to visit my family. So I'll "see" you fine folks tomorrow...with a picture (insert smiley face).

Nightsworn: It's fine and have fun with you're family, though you're probably back now. Sorry for my late reply, I was away camping. However, I have to say is that when you said "insert smile face here"--I'll have to admit that I was pretty creeped out .______.

I'm not really sure what a succubi is, which is why I don't have one. Dx I only really heard/know a bit about an incubi because of my one friend. However, thanks for reminding me, I should add another rule. : P

This RP is AWESOME. Here's Skelly.

Name: Florence Cynthia Alexander the 2nd

Nickname: Florie

Crush:
None.. Yet.

Bf/Gf:
None.. Yet.

Spouse/Fiance:
Hopefully never?

Kids:
Nope.

Species: