• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πš–πš’πšœπšπš’πšŒ πš–πšŽπšœπšœπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš› πšœπšŽπšŠπš›πšŒπš‘! γƒŸβ˜† (updated!)

sundrop

γ€Œ ζ—₯ε…‰ 」
c5b2beb58faa3ee43428d32c01618e351a7141ef_hq.gif
Hello ~ !
βŒŽβŠ±βŠΆβŠ·βŠΆβŠ·βŠΆβŠ·βŠΆβŠ·β‡²βŠ°βŒ
And thanks for popping in to view this thread! I've just recently ran down the rabbit hole of Mystic Messenger I know, I know a little late lol but I've found myself absolutely obsessed with it! as well as completely broke. damn you hourglasses! But i'm not here to simper over my precious money spent on digital currency. Rather, I'd love to find a partner to do some oc x canon madness and run amock in the world of Mystic Messenger. I have a few 'guidelines' or whatever, and I'll get those out of the way before we get to the good stuff!

rules&what i'm looking for in a partner
↬ Please be excitable about the plotting and stuff! I lose so much interest when my partner replies with a simple 'okay sounds good' or ' i think that'll work'. Get excited with me! Help me come up with fun and juicy ideas! Let's bounce things back and forth! I love to gush and fangirl sue me okay.
↬ I'm looking for a literate partner! But I'm not looking to write novels, I totally believe in quality over quantity. I think 3+ paragraphs is cool with me? Just give me details and style and all that good stuff and I'll be happy as a clam!

↬ Doubling is required! And putting equal effort and love into each character is required as well! I can promise you I'll pour my soul into the character I play for you, and I expect it from you, too. You'll catch me making pinterest boards and music playlists and moodboards and all dat shit for both pairings :"> unless you'd prefer to only play a canon character. which, i mean, is totally up to you~
↬ Be patient! I have work and I make random plans with friends and family so replies may not always be every single day. Feel free to drop a message if you're ever concerned, but please don't bombard me!
↬ Be 18+! I won't budge on this, sorry! i'm twenty-something and would prefer my partner to be as well.

a little bit about me
↬ I'm over the age of eighteen! I also have a job and other things going on in life! Usually I can respond multiple times a week, but I will warn you if it'll exceed a week :>
↬ On my side of the doubling, I prefer a m x f pairing. However! On your side, I'm down for anything β€” m x f, f//, m//, non-binary, trans, the list goes on and on! Whatever makes you happy, my friend :")
↬ Once things get rolling I will 10000% send lots of headcanons, fanart, pinterest boards, music, and so on and so forth
↬ I love to chat! Chat with me about anything tbh, never feel afraid to hit me up <3
↬ I will always be respectful of your wishes, I aim to please! I ask that you do the same. We're all here to just have a lil' bit of fun ^^

finally, the good stuff
So! Before we dive to deep into things I must warn you! I haven't 100% finished the game β€” I've only done Yoosung's route(good ending) and I'm almost done with Jumin's(good ending...hopefully lol). However! I'm a giant weenie who can't help poking her nose in places where it doesn't belong, so I've spoiled literally...so many things about the game. It's a real shame. Feel free to pm me and ask the extent of what I know! I won't post it here, lest I spoil it for others~. In terms of plotting, I usually enjoy leaving that up to the both of us! I love to brainstorm and stuff, so I'd love to build something from the ground up! In terms of the lads themselves, I generally prefer their 'good route' personalities but I might be convinced to do a couple of yandere pairings! Let's totally discuss it~

Below is who I'd like you to play, as well as who I'd write for you! Bolded is who I'd most prefer, as well as who I'm most comfortable roleplaying!

I would like you to play : 707
I can play : Yoosung, Jumin, Jaehee, Zen. Though I haven’t played Saeran’s route I may be able to give him a shot!

please feel free to pm me, or message me down below~! γƒŸβ˜†

Last edited:
I wish you good luck on your search; I love mystic messenger, but I'm just not searching for this kind of roleplay atm ><

omg thank you so much, you’re too sweet! if there’s anything you’ve been craving other than mystic messenger feel free to pm me~ ^^

Ahhhhh~~~ I so want to write with you! However my muse for MM is Jumin, and I'm not "one" with 707 to play him well.

I’m totally interested in a MysMe RP! But is the only option for who you’re seeking 707? I find him to be a difficult character for me to properly capture

Users who are viewing this thread

Back