• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

Nevaeh jumped at the sound of wings. The library had many windows and the sound outside was so easily audible. She changed forms into her attack form and hit the window where the bird had just passed. She attempted to cause it, but she was a little too tired to do so. She sat and tried to watch the bird as it flew off.

Zeke returning to Azel with the apples and they ate them quickly. Zeke then goes one to explain what he heard come from the library, and so Azel decided to visit the library to see what Zeke was talking about

Nevaeh sat in the window sill searching for the bird. "I guess he left... Oh well. I should find him though, my actions were... Rude." She put away her sword and changed into her Neko form.

Azel walking into the library with his falcon flying next to him, looking for what could cause the noise that Zeke decribed

She looked towards the door and saw the falcon. She changed into her leopard form and lie down in front of them. "I'm sorry for doing that to you. I was frightened and a little angered to have my nap disturbed." She changed into her Neko form and smiled. She looked at the man holding the falcon.

"Oh, Hello." She smiled.

"Why hello there" Azel said in a mellow tone. "So your who startled zeke, interesting..." Azel trailed off. "Whats your name?" asked Azel

"Yeah, Sorry about that. I am Nevaeh... You aren't weird right? You don't want to know my power or about a certain Some one? Because I have had enough of that today. Anyway, You are...?" She smiled and hid her book.

"Weird? Yeah I'm pretty weird, but then again aren't we all weird?" Azel let out a little laughter before revealing himself. My name is Azel, and its nice to meet another shape shifter, I haven't seen to many of them around."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes we are all quite weird." She smiled. "Funny... And you are a shape-shifter? That's amazing! I haven't met many either... It's nice to meet one!" She dropped her book as she Basically jumped a little too high with joy.

"Woah, try not to jump to high, you might get yourself all bloody and hurt" Even though his thoughts were genuine, he couldn't help himself and let out his little laugh: "Nyaaaaa, blood."

Nevaeh giggled at his comment then at his own laughter. "Hahaha! That is so cute!" She looked at him and into his eyes, " But you don't look any different... Oh well it was still cute!" She squealed a little while smiling. She sat on the ground to calm herself.

"Thanks, I think" He let out a smile. "If you want proof though I can show you" quickly stated Azel. *Whistle* Zeke flew down to his arm that he has straighten out. Suddenly there was two Falcons that were identical in all ways possible. Afterwards they flew out the window and grabbed 2 apples, (1 each) and came back. Azel quickly transformed back to his normal self and handed her an apple. He and Zeke both took a bit out of their apple.

Nevaeh smiled and clapped with delight. "Ah! So cute and really cool!" Her smile was brighter than before and she couldn't help but squeal again. "I already believed you, but you showed me!! Thank you! Ahh!!" She freaked out a little bit and hugged him. "I haven't had much fun in forever! You're really interesting!" She jumped around a little bit and at on the table.

((Sorry! Had to do something. @Federoff ))

(No problem, believe me I feelz you)

"Ack" Azel squeaked as he was surprised by the sudden outburst and hug. "Th-thanks" Azel said, struggling to get it out

"So how is life here?" asked Azel as he continued with: "I just arrived here yesterday, and 'i just want to know what it will be like" explained Azel

(Night gtg to bed, school tomorrow: SCHOOL SUCKS xD )

"How is it here...? It's... Okay. I haven't officially met everyone yet or it's just the fact that I am too lazy to record or research them... Otherwise, It's pretty fun and not that bad! I am always sleeping though, So I don't really talk to anyone or go anywhere besides here, my room, the park and the system built in my mind. Sorry if that wasn't much help..." Her smile faded a little.

(( @Federoff Just got out of school!

But I need to do hw -_- I hate it. Lol))

(( by out of school I mean on a bus that's going to take forever to get me home. xD lol ))

(Same, I just got out as well xD )

"Its alright, at least I got to meet another shapeshifter, so today was pretty good" Azel said chuckling to himself.

Fade, growing bored with exploring after a good hour, decided to go out to the courtyard, laying down in the grass, making sure his dress laid correctly, as he stared up at the clouds rolling by overhead. The sun was partially blocked now so it was rather nice out to him. The grass was cool against his back and the sun was warm against his front. It was actually quite relaxing. He stretched his legs out slightly, the toes of his paws fanning out like a kitten's does. He was bored but it was kind of nice. Quiet and relaxing.

Atsoku was a bit irritated with her lack of sincerity, "you could show emotions sometimes, being undead doesn't mean anything. You're still sentient and can feel. No one would think any less of you for it." He went and took off his shirt, revealing a heavily scarred back and layed in bed with his head buried in his pillow.

"they are just irritating if you ask me" she said as she let out a sigh she noticed his many scars and grew slightly curious not enough to ask about it though she just used her finger to trace up and down the individual scars as she commented "at least you can talk less stuffed in that pillow" she laughed in her head finding her own comment quite funny. The girl grew tired exhausted even the trip back and dealing with the new students really took it out of her all her energy just gone so she played back on his towards the ceiling "what an comfortable mattress I could get used to sleeping like this" she said half sarcastically as she yawned, her eyes started to flutter also.

Atsoku turned his head to the room so he could breathe, "thanks, I appreciate the kind words," he said sarcastically. "And you're welcome to stay here tonight if you'd like," he yawned, "just don't get your ass caught in here, I don't need to be in trouble. Not yet." He turned into a shadow, making her fall onto his bed. He grabbed his headphones, hung them on his neck and started scrolling through his music library.

"I....I have never been this tired before" she felt worse as if she has engulfed a whole sleeping potion singlehandedly she couldn't even move anymore and barely speak but it simply looked as if she had been taken over by sleep 'what is happening to me' she thought as one of her lids closed by itself she took one last glance at the ice demon before becoming fully numb as if she were in a dreamlike state unable to awake. She no longer moved unable to struggle against the potion that attempted to cause her sleep or maybe even poison an volatile one at that.

Atsoku looked over as Rachel slumped onto his bed without a word, "I'll take that as a yes then." He got up and washed his face before sitting down next to the girl, he thought it was odd that she slept in her day clothes. He poked at her, "So am I supposed to sleep with you or on the couch?" No answer. He shook her a little, and still nothing. He began to get a little worried, people don't just pass out like this for no reason. 'I could do whatever I wanted to her right now... oh why do I have to be such a nice guy?' He got up and looked around for her bat and cat, to see if they knew what was going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back