• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

AquaSly said:
Aqua nodded,"You shouldn't be so depressed Phoenix. You'll catch the disease if you do, plus you won't experience much happiness, love, or even care. W-What you know what happen to- never mind."
A small blue flame appeared spreading on their hands, except it wasn't burning them it was very warm and bright. She said,"Do you know our power is like part of our identify not like a speices, but it kinda tells us who we are. If we do great things for the world we can leave a mark on the world."
"i do.... and i want to change the world..... with you." he said as agnus came in with a cup of coffee.

Aqua's ears perked as she saw Agnus then the blue flame disappeared. She smiled at him,"I'm sure most of us will."

Her tail swished as she stretched, she yawned a bit as she was a bit tired from eating. She didn't let herself suddenly sleep, she wanted to stay awaken and hangout.

"What ever... kill me, and I survive as a spirit. You die, you are dead. Forever." Tassadar pushes him away and starts to walk, agitated.

Phoenix picks her up and walks over to agnus. she looks like a train wreck. "Phoenix...... isn't it a little early to carry her like that?" she asked him. phoenix smiles. "nope.." he said with a mild blush.

Aqua squirmed a bit as she seemed a bit embarrassed and seem more alert of what was happening,"Wah..."

She had just made a weird noise as her ears twitched every once and a while. Aqua would have to get use to be carried around, she was blushing a bit as she looked again.

Phoenix growls as he heard demonic giggling. "I hear..... demonssss runnning around." he said, putting her on his back and running off into the halls.

Aqua's ears perked up as she sniffled the air. She was trying to ignore the fact that she was now on his back,"Demons?"

Aqua hadn't noticed, even if she was alone she hadn't sense them. She was worried if something was wrong with her.

He found a massive and beefy demon. "trauma!! you will perish!!" phoenix shouted as the massive demon turned to him. he gets out his weapons, his claws, and sets aqua down in a safe place. "stay here..... i will be back." he said.

Aqua was practically had no idea what was happening. She unknowingly nodded without think then sat down and hugged her legs, looking at the ground. She realized what she had done then wonder if that demon was even a student there. Aqua was silent....

"Liltith wants you home..... She wants to see you burn for your father's crimes." the demon said as Phoenix attacked him, agnus then goes into her chaos form, and fights the trauma demon to the death.

Tristan follows Tassadar, and decided to continue the conversation. "I don't get it, why is that a bad thing? I'd rather just be gone then be stuck somewhere forever." He replied, now calm as he didn't fear death, in actuality, Tristan feared knowing everything, because then there would be nothing to find out. @captain forever

Last edited by a moderator:
Aqua was looking down at the ground as she looked like that battle wasn't even happening. She had a blank expression as she was confused of what had happen. A little blue flame appeared as she realized how big the demon was, naturally she started shaking and faced the wall rocking herself.

Aqua had stop shaking as she sniffled a little as a very dim memory when through her head. She shivers for some reasons she said as she sniffled,"You smell of blood..."

Another very dim memory went through as it end with crash. She held her head as she sounded like she was going to cry. Even thought her eyes were opened darkness slowly covered her eyes as if her eyes were closing. It was becoming overwhelming she held herself into a tight ball.

"i know.... i do need a bath. This is why i am lonely...... because when i defend this world with agnus...... people run from us." he said in a sad tone.

Aqua shook her head repeatly as if she was broken,"Scar- Scare- Sc-"

Her tear continued to fall, her ears laid flat against her head as she buried her face in her legs, her voice as muffled.

Phoenix began to cry. "i'm sorry.... for scaring you...." he said as he got onto his knees and covered his face with his hands. "i try to be normal.... but things like thissss is what keepsssss me from being normal!" he said as he felt guilt eat him alive.

Aqua had suddenly passed out the fragments of her memories were too much for her. She laid motionless as the tears had stopped coming. Aqua was still breathing, but it was a bit irregular. Her finger twitched a bit s the palms on her hand had nail hands from curling too tightly.

Aqua's body was limped as she mutter,"I don't want to die in this cave mine..."

She was silent as he carried her away.

he sets her on a bed and held her hand, and a red flame pulsed from his hand to hers, and sends a nice, warm feeling. he kisses her cheek.

Aqua looked a bit peaceful as the blue flame appeared and mixed with the red flame. Suddenly a dark angel like figure came over to Aqua. Put it's hand daringly on Aqua's forehead. Suddenly light came out with a flash and he dark figure was gone. Aqua's ears twitched as she looked relieved.

Tristan stopped following Tassadar, as his phone was ringing. He went pale, and felt a shiver down his spine as Tristan realized who it was. His sister, Hazel, who he hadn't seen or even made contact with since 3 years ago and chose to kill everything supernatural, was calling him. Tristan quickly ran out of the school, and decided that it would be better if nobody was involved. He picked up the phone, however all he heard was one sentence from his sister before she hung up.

"Nurse's Room, Foxy Girl." Tristan dropped his phone, and ran as fast as he could to the nurse's office.

@Steel Zinogre

Aqua looked much better as her eyes slowly opened. She looked confused as why she was in the nurse office. Aqua stayed lying down as she felt really tired for some reason. She yawned a bit as her vision was blurry.

After waking from a nightmare about demons and such Heatray decided he would goto to the library and pick up a bunch of books to pass time. The voice in his head kept nagging him to burn stuff, but Heatray ignored him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back