• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mystic Falls High

Hudson narrowed her eyes, "did you ever think to not be a bitch on your 900 years on this earth... maybe youd make some friends." She grabbed a drink off the bar

London looked at her and said "First of All I wasn't even like that before,call me a Bitch all you want before but You don't know me Like that and your Little Boyfriends The Whatever From that Katrina Turn which was dumb will die today" she would walk out the door and would Go over to her and Her Hybrid Parents Live at and she would say to her Father "You want the double ganger if but only if you Leave Mystic Fall" Klaus would Look at her and say "Fine Just get me Elena Gilbert" she would Look at her Father and said "Fine I will get this Elena Gilbert" she said with a smile

Hudson laughed and looked at Richard, "900 years a drama queen going strong" she sat down beside him again, "you'd think she'd learn to not be a bitch." She looked st the mortified bar tender and smiled compelling him, "you will for get what happened."

Richard would Look at her and said "She this is Klaus Kid we are talking about he is the Oringal Hybrid what can she do. He is controlling her I mean she doesn't want to be a Bitch or whatever she Is I mean I did t Have Vampire sex with Her Aunt Rebekah a few years ago.

London would go to the bar again and would Look around and saw Richard and Janie. She compelled them all saying "Don't Move. Or Speck and you will forget everything About what Will Happen right Know" she would walk over to the and say who is Elena Gilbert" she said Looking at them

(Oh okay to Make it easier Just say a Lie that you don't know where she is) and relate this and the Last Post I did she you read this

Jethro looked calmly up at the school, his expression gave away no emotion. His eyes scanned the school. Already he could feel the tense air at the school. He could tell that being human, he would not be real popular at this school. He shrugged his shoulders and walked towards the school, ready to handle whatever came his way.

London would leave and go by the school. She knew that school was not over Yet. So she walked to The school grounds and would see A guy that she never so Before she wanted to met him so she walked over to the guy and said "Hi I am London,you are new right" she said smiling

Jethro turned to look at the girl who had approached him. He was usually very good at telling what type of creature an individual was but for this girl it was different. He could not decide whether she was vampire or werewolf. Deciding it was unimportant he answered her question.

"Yes, I am new here. My name is Jethro. It's a pleasure to meet you London."

She would Look at Jethro on the eyes and said "Where did you Come from I use to leave here I just came to visit and ,y dad has some things to do before Me ,my father,and my mother goes back to New Orleans" she said in her accent

Elizabeth smiled at Jamie "Thank you for understanding " she was grateful he understood but she still wanted to tell him.

Jethro did not look at her when he answered. Instead, his gaze lingered on the building that was to be his school.

"I've never really had a home. I had a place I was staying and a family but once I grew too old I was forced to leave. I guess you could say that this is my home now.

She would look at him and say "Oh I am Sorry that I asked" she said Looking at him while he was Looking at Him

"Don't be, it is natural for one to be curious. It is human nature for one to wonder something like that." Jethro replied, now turning to face her. The eye to eye contact revealed his strange eye color. His eyes were a strange bright shade of green each of which contained a yellow circle in the iris.

She would Look at him start in the Eye and say "Is anything wrong", she said Looking at him maybe knowing that who she is and could be a Hunter

"No, I apologize if I come off as distant. This is the longest casual conversation I have had since I was quite young."

Jethro replied.

She would Look at Him with a Smile and Laughing at him and saying "Do you want me to Show you Around Mysic Falls it's a Pretty big town I was Live here since I was a Kid and I loved it here"she said Looking at him

"I guess that'd be far better then trying to navigate these streets on my own." He turned to face her completely, now he was in full view, his body said far more then his words did. He was built, very built. His muscles could be seen bulging from under his shirt. He had a couple of heavy duty scars which were signs that he was used to hand to hand combat and dangerous situations.

She would Look at smiling at him and said "Okay then while Do you want to go know I mean School don't start in a little while" she said Looking at his Scars

London would stop Looking at her scars and would Lead the way and going over To The Bar from the school and she would say "Welcome to the Place I go to cool my mined of school which is The Bar" she said smiling at Him

"A bar?" Jethro asked looking around the bar. Then he thought about it for several moments, and let the question die. He merely let his eyes analyze the room and the inhabitants within.

He would Look at her and say "Yea It's the Place when People Like June Piss me off and these Dumb ass Vamp.." She pushed and Realized That he was knew so she had to shit her mouth and said "Vamptasic Drink here" she said with a Fake Smile and She would Look at him and say "So what you think" she said with a smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back